Krypton vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Krypton under a yellow sun vs The so called gods of Asgards..
Personally i think Krypton wins..The asgardians are nothing more then low metahumans..I even think Wolverine can f*ck up a normalhousegardenandkitchen asgardian... I'f b*tches like the asgardians can call themselfs gods...Then f*ck me Freddy, David motherf*cking Blaine can call himself a god aswell!
You know what would be eskimob*tchp*ssy cool..I'f like Lex Luthor gave Mike tyson superman's powers and made him f*ck up a asgardian or two... laughing

who do you think would win in a fight?

Discus!!

cool

Endless Mike
Odin?

grey fox
Krypton could conceivably take this (one could summarise LOS 'Great Darkenss Saga' for ideas....) however the mix of Thor, Beta ray and Odin could conceivably take it. Adding in to the fact that every weapon , item and artifact in Asgard is literally dripping in magic (the only thing that can really by-pass a Kryptonians BEA) then you have a very difficult match-up.

Aqua-pimp
Odin is going to die for a second time when a 100 Krypt's do a drive by in there battleships when he's disciplining Thor up in his floting castel...

cool

quanchi112
asgard wins this all day.

llagrok
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Personally i think Krypton wins..The asgardians are nothing more then low metahumans..I even think Wolverine can f*ck up a normalhousegardenandkitchen asgardian... I'f b*tches like the asgardians can call themselfs gods...Then f*ck me Freddy, David motherf*cking Blaine can call himself a god aswell!
You know what would be eskimob*tchp*ssy cool..I'f like Lex Luthor gave Mike tyson superman's powers and made him f*ck up a asgardian or two... laughing

Discus!!

cool

Average asgardian is a class 80, they aren't low metas. Thor's friends could easily handle Wolverine, that I am certain of smile

Unless Asgard gets Odin, magical weapons or prep they lose.

grey fox
Hmmmm....

A combo of Loki , loki amp and hundreds of Asgardians could make an awesome ftw for Asgard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Average asgardian is a class 80, they aren't low metas. Thor's friends could easily handle Wolverine, that I am certain of smile

Unless Asgard gets Odin, magical weapons or prep they lose. asgard has odin,destoryer,loki etc.

they spank krypton. rkthor anyone. they could amp themselves up and crush krypton.

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmmm....

A combo of Loki , loki amp and hundreds of Asgardians could make an awesome ftw for Asgard.

Loki with prep is a force to be reckoned with.

quanchi112
Loki with prep is a force to be reckoned with. krytpon doesnt have a chance.

Barbarian Shams
Krypton wouldn't just have to be afraid of Lord Odin, Loki, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill plus the other Asgardians, there's also the monsters and other supernatural inhabitants of the realm. The uberpowerful Frost Giant Ymir and Fire Demon Surtur, the Dread Asgardian Destroyer, something that a Kryptonian couldn't even hurt, and the monster Mangog. So much magic plus powerful magic users ensures the kryptonians get smited for opposing the Gods.

Dreamcatcher
Odin, Surtur with Twilight( and his army), Ymir(with the frost giants), Asgardian Destroyer, Hela, Kurse, Thor, etc ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!

cool

asgardians win

Juntai
Average asgardian is a class 80 ??

batdude123
Does Krypton get their sun god Rao?

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
Does Krypton get their sun god Rao?

I wondered about this too.

Then there is Cythonna, (goddess of Ice), Yuda, (goddess of Krypton's five moons), and Kara, (Kryptonian goddess of beauty.)

I'm sure there are more.

Sirius77
Krypton takes this.
I mean, imagine if they all sundipped before the
battle... can anyone say overkill?

Also, no one is really taking into account Kryptonian
tech. It's only second to apocolypse.

Also, they have Zod. And an army like him, and minds so
brilliant that they would put genius' to shame. Seriously,
we're talking about every one out of ten Kryptonians being
Reed Richards level intellect. They would have to be to
understand the tech that they use and invent day after day.

And what about the Eradicator?

Or the Kryptonian battleships that can pwn advanced
civilizations with the turn of a button?

And what about the Phantom Zone?

The way I see it, Krypton can win this 7/10.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Asgard

gogogadgetgo
hmm...i see this battle as almost destroying one civilization while the other not surviving.

under the yellow sun we have an army of supermen...my my my...wouldnt that beat all...

thor is one of the most powerful asgardian with odin and he can only take a very slight majority against superman. so i dont see any of the other lesser asgardians taking a kryptonian.

it all depends if odin goes super uber like the time he was consuming the universe or something...

now if thor was lord rune thor...ahhhh....thor for the win

stick out tongue

Parallex
Krypton gets served ! Asgard has so much stuff that just drips magic, people, weapons,monsters, objects, hell damn near everything. No amount of sundipping is gonna stop that from being one hella factor.

Silent Master
Wouldn't Krytpton have to be under the yellow sun for awhile before they got anywhere near Superman level stats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wouldn't Krytpton have to be under the yellow sun for awhile before they got anywhere near Superman level stats?

Superman has depleted all his sun energy before and become powerful again to his old status in less than a year. the daxamites, who are genetic cousins, got powerful over night.

Silent Master
Less than a year would still a good amount of time and he did grow up on a world with a yellow sun so his body had plenty of time to get used to it and build up a tolerance.

Did anyone like say the phantom zone guys ever charge/recharge quickly?

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Odin, Surtur with Twilight( and his army), Ymir(with the frost giants), Asgardian Destroyer, Hela, Kurse, Thor, etc ftw. Reported for stealing His Airness's sig.

Silent Master
There is also the matter of the only Kryptonians that would really know how to use their powers would be Superman, Supergirl and maybe Superboy(if he's included),

CaptainStoic
Asgadians? This means Thors clan, Surturs clan, Uliks Clan, Hela, the Frost Giants (Ymir at the helm), Asgardian Trolls, Asgardian Dwarves... I think Krpton would be in a lot of trouble, because they are weak against magical beings and the Asgardian Elves are very magical in nature... oh not to mention Kurse and many others. too many variables, but they all point to the second destuction of Krypton.

quanchi112
krypton has no chance here. they would have a better chance laying siege to apokolips or new genesis.

gogogadgetgo
well, if there were prep time. you know, going to war usually takes some prep time. about a month or two in planning. during that time, the kryptonians would be learning how to use their powers.

though the asgardians are no pushover either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
well, if there were prep time. you know, going to war usually takes some prep time. about a month or two in planning. during that time, the kryptonians would be learning how to use their powers.

though the asgardians are no pushover either. imagine rkthor,surtur with the twilight sword, and the destroyer.

bye bye krypton.

Silent Master
A month of prep?

Near the end of the month, Odin uses magic to time travel to before Krypton was placed near a yellow sun. Who did you think enchanted Mjolnir with it's time based powers?

quanchi112
they dont need rune king thor but geez it would be fun to see how many kryptonians he would own.

Darkness_Male
if they fought apocalypse it would go far worse especially if darkseid saw it comming, remeber that he hurt imperiex and then there was the time the GL's tried to take him out but he crushed them cause he saw them comming but yeah it would be a better fight, why would the kryptonians have such a hard time, didnt annihilus take out half of asgard? i mean come on guys pre annihilation annihilus was a joke mostly and also not that smart.

Silent Master
What does Darkseid have to do with this?

llagrok
Odin, Surtur with Twilight( and his army), Ymir(with the frost giants), Asgardian Destroyer, Hela, Kurse, Thor, etc ftw.

Whom reside in Outgard?

Silent Master
Odin doesn't reside outside of Asgard, however Superman,Supergirl and boy all reside outside of Krypton.

llagrok
Surtur alone should be able to take on Krypton. His army was beating all of the asgardian warriors + BRB, Kurse and Hercules.

Odin doesn't reside outside of Asgard, however Superman,Supergirl and boy all reside outside of Krypton.

I was referring to the others.

boriquaking55
I don't know where people are getting Asgardians are Class 80 from, but according to my sources they're only class 50. Odin is only class 75 Base (easily 100+ through amping with Odinforce though). Only Thor is Class 100+ base.

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I don't know where people are getting Asgardians are Class 80 from, but according to my sources they're only class 50. Odin is only class 75 Base (easily 100+ through amping with Odinforce though). Only Thor is Class 100+ base.

Doesn't matter whether they're 50 or 80 as they won't be able to fight any Kryptonians either way.

boriquaking55
Doesn't matter whether they're 50 or 80 as they won't be able to fight any Kryptonians either way.

Yes, strength level is a moot point anyways, the Kryptonians are all well above base 100+.

I think the outcome depends on how well much the Kryptonians resist magic. Odin has destroyed entire galaxies on-panel, I just don't see how any number of Kryptonians could handle him and his magic.

Edit: I don't see how the Kryptonians could match up to Odin based on some of the feats Odin has in the respect thread.

Rorschach
Odin solos.

Newjak
Originally posted by Rorschach
Odin solos. Pretty much seeing as not only do the Demons face tehre but asgard also has Future seers and stuff like that. All Odin has to do is find out that the Yellow Sun is giving them there powers and poof it is gone or turned into a Red Sun.

The fact that Asgard si swarming with at least 4 skyfathers and probably one of if not the baddest skyfather of them all against people who get their powers from the sun.

I say this is a curbstomp in Asgards Favor when taking everyone at their best. Peopl tend to forget that while phyically it appears as if the Krptonians are stronger the Asgradians just flat out have more power on their side with their magic.

lordboo
odin in the destroyer amour with odin sword for the ftw

llagrok
fun fact: Surtur created the moon

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery099-16.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery099-17.jpg

quanchi112
poor kryptonians.

tru-marvell
Imagine Odin using the Destroyer, Surtur w/twilght, Thor not holding back, HELA. Then you throw in Kurse, Mangog, BRB, Midgard serpant,...yeah it's not looking good for Krypton

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Darkness_Male
didnt annihilus take out half of asgard? i mean come on guys pre annihilation annihilus was a joke mostly and also not that smart.

Annihilus was draining the life force of each Asgardian and built up his strength. A weakened Odin still managed to kicked his a%s of Asgard easily, even letting him live. You don't really think any Kryptonian would be a threat to Odin do you?

Dreamcatcher
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/OdinweakvsAnnilihus.jpg

starlock
I would agree average asgardians are class 50...my concern is magic alot of it...magic spellcasters and magic weapons

Some might not care but the roleplaying systems have the asgardian race at the same rank as spiderman in strength...not including the special cases..

I will go with asgard for the win

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Pretty much seeing as not only do the Demons face tehre but asgard also has Future seers and stuff like that. All Odin has to do is find out that the Yellow Sun is giving them there powers and poof it is gone or turned into a Red Sun.

The fact that Asgard si swarming with at least 4 skyfathers and probably one of if not the baddest skyfather of them all against people who get their powers from the sun.

I say this is a curbstomp in Asgards Favor when taking everyone at their best. Peopl tend to forget that while phyically it appears as if the Krptonians are stronger the Asgradians just flat out have more power on their side with their magic.
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Krypton=daxam

DS=Odin for the most part

DS>>daxam
Odin>>Krypton

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Krypton=daxam

DS=Odin for the most part

DS>>daxam
Odin>>Krypton

Odin>DS

Sirius77
There is also the matter of the only Kryptonians that would really know how to use their powers would be Superman, Supergirl and maybe Superboy(if he's included),

Supergirl didn't know how to use her powers and she was able to
destroy a moon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin>DS

DS creates Multiple realities. And stayne. Kills Gods, frightens DC odin and HIgh father. high father was said to be nearly invincible in SB. All of DS losses are being retconned as we speak in SB.

Nuff said. read DC comics. it's fun.

Sirius77
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Annihilus was draining the life force of each Asgardian and built up his strength. A weakened Odin still managed to kicked his a%s of Asgard easily, even letting him live. You don't really think any Kryptonian would be a threat to Odin do you?

SBP
PC Kryponians
PC Superman w/ Sword of Superman
Hank Henshaw

Dreamcatcher
DS creates Multiple realities. And stayne. Kills Gods, frightens DC odin and HIgh father. high father was said to be nearly invincible in SB. All of DS losses are being retconned as we speak in SB.

Nuff said. read DC comics. it's fun.

When?

Who's Stayne?(I know who she is, but you get my point)

Actually it was the other way around. DS felt he needed to increase his power before attacking Asgard. There must have been a reason why.

Their not.....

Odin > DS

starlock
Did i miss something? why is darkseids name floating around? did the thread starter include Darkseid?

Silent Master
Since when was this, Asgard vs pre and post crisis Krypton?

There have been mulitple Asgards see the last Thor arc for details, I don't think Krypton would fare too well vs a few dozen Odin's and other of Asgard's main people.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
Did i miss something? why is darkseids name floating around? did the thread starter include Darkseid?

I made an analogy why Odin beats all the kyrptonians. And someone got all defensive about me saying Odin and DS are around the same lvl in power. Except Odin ran from a Thor villians and has never created multiple realities and was never important to the universe. big grin

Priest
and was never important to the universe. big grin
Odin affected the Mutiverse 2 twice, in battle, and when he died.
LT even took note to his death no expression
oh u got a issue number or a scan of DS creating multiple realties?

starlock
I made an analogy why Odin beats all the kyrptonians. And someone got all defensive about me saying Odin and DS are around the same lvl in power. Except Odin ran from a Thor villians and has never created multiple realities and was never important to the universe. big grin

Kool i am at work and somtimes dont have the time to go back thru threads lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
oh u got a issue number or a scan of DS creating multiple realties? Mister miracle seven soldiers. then he canonalized it in the last few issues of firestorm.

quanchi112
Mister miracle seven soldiers. then he canonalized it in the last few issues of firestorm. do u have a scan?

quanchi112
Odin>DS without a doubt correct.

darkseid wouldnt stand a chance unless he had onesided prep.

quanchi112

Nuff said. read DC comics. it's fun. ds also gets beat down by superman and begs for mercy.

also gets crushed after his planet took a beating from doomsday.

prove they are being retconned.

quanchi112
I made an analogy why Odin beats all the kyrptonians. And someone got all defensive about me saying Odin and DS are around the same lvl in power. Except Odin ran from a Thor villians and has never created multiple realities and was never important to the universe. big grin ds also got crushed by raker. he got beat down by thugs.

wink

Priest
Mister miracle seven soldiers.
thats pretty vauge erm

llagrok
oh u got a issue number or a scan of DS creating multiple realties?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thor_v2_041_17.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats pretty vauge erm
Sorry. Looking for scans via the net now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thor_v2_041_17.jpg

BARELY audible whisper?

quanchi112
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thor_v2_041_17.jpg wow.

odin is way more significant than darkseid. he not only trumps him in power but the judge of the multiverse takes a note.

quanchi112
BARELY audible whisper? how many people took note when darkseid let his weakling son orion kill him.

i mean apokolips got on just fine without him. no one cared.

Dreamcatcher
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Priest
BARELY audible whisper?
I being that answers to only threats that affect to the MU, and second to TOAA taking noticing Odin death is still pretty damn impressive.
Also his death was felt across ALL PLANES OF REALITY.
Yea Odin is Important smile

quanchi112
odins is the ultimate skyfather.

always has been.

llagrok
How many omniversal judges are there in DC?

quanchi112
I being that answers to only threats that affect to the MU, and second to TOAA taking noticing Odin death is still pretty damn impressive.
Yea Odin is Important smile hell yeah he is. odins a bad ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea Odin is Important smile

DS was the balance of the Source. The Source. But yes, both seem important. Next subject. Of course, I was merely playing the game of the person who tried to lesson what I said with my equation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many omniversal judges are there in DC?

When has the LT ever judged the Omniverse? smile

llagrok
When has the LT ever judged the Omniverse? smile

Since roughly 2001?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Sirius77
SBP
PC Kryponians
PC Superman w/ Sword of Superman
Hank Henshaw

SBP? Doing what? Crying to Odin?
So we're using PC Kryptonians?
Hank Henshaw gets turned into dust. What's he going to do to Odin?

Sirius77
SBP? Doing what? Crying to Odin?
So we're using PC Kryptonians?
Hank Henshaw gets turned into dust. What's he going to do to Odin?

No, with SBP punching a hole through him like he did the Phantom Zone or Reality itself. Or retconning Asgard with one punch like he did in IC.

Someone said multi realities, and if we are using PC Kryptonians, then Asgard is F****d.

What is Hank Henshaw going to do to Odin? The same thing that he did to the Source wall and Superman's DNA. Copy the tech of Asgard, and copy the DNA he sees as worthy. Namely Odin's.

llagrok
No, with SBP punching a hole through him like he did the Phantom Zone or Reality itself. Or retconning Asgard with one punch like he did in IC.

Someone said multi realities, and if we are using PC Kryptonians, then Asgard is F****d.

What is Hank Henshaw going to do to Odin? The same thing that he did to the Source wall and Superman's DNA. Copy the tech of Asgard, and copy the DNA he sees as worthy. Namely Odin's.

LMAO!

- Loki had reality warping powers back in the day
- Odin was omniscient and omnipotent in Asgard
- No tech in Asgard, only magic
- SBP can't direct his retcon punches and he can only do it in "paradise"

lordboo
does atum/demongorge count in this battle or not

Sirius77
LMAO!

- Loki had reality warping powers back in the day
- Odin was omniscient and omnipotent in Asgard
- No tech in Asgard, only magic
- SBP can't direct his retcon punches and he can only do it in "paradise"

Of course theres tech in Asgard, lol. I even remember reading a comic about it.

Loki had reality warping powers, but not PC Abilities.

llagrok

Loki had reality warping powers, but not PC Abilities.

PC Abilities?

HE HAD REALITY WARPING POWERS.

Big Sexy

Loki had reality warping powers, but not PC Abilities. Your right. Asgard has a mix between advanced tech but its people live in like a fairytale world.

quanchi112

What is Hank Henshaw going to do to Odin? The same thing that he did to the Source wall and Superman's DNA. Copy the tech of Asgard, and copy the DNA he sees as worthy. Namely Odin's. hes not copying asgard and all of asgrad. u make it sound as if he could conquer the universe. why doesnt he copy all the new gos tech and why stop there.
u exaggerate his feats to no end.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why doesn't he copy all the New Gods technology? And why stop there?

Why does Thanos always lose in the end?

Also, fixed doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why does Thanos always lose in the end?

Also, fixed doped thanos won, and he saved all of reality and survived. the almighty needed him to do it.

Avlon

Hank could simply use geneti-locks. smile

quanchi112
odin is simply to much and if amps himself. thats a lot of dead kryptonians.

llagrok
One swing with Surtur's sword and Krypton is no more.

Sirius77
PC Abilities?

HE HAD REALITY WARPING POWERS.

SBP has that and PC abilities, Loki does not.

llagrok
SBP has that and PC abilities, Loki does not.

When did he display reality warping powers?

Avlon
He actually pulled it off while breaking out of the phantom zone.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8931/prime31af.th.jpg

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
He actually pulled it off while breaking out of the phantom zone.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8931/prime31af.th.jpg

We all read that.

Does he have any ACTUAL regular reality manipulation feats?

Transforming people, or anything like that? no.

Gecko4lif
Sbp broke out of phantom zone AND retconned all of Dc

You cant tell me that isnt impressive

Avlon
We all read that.

Does he have any ACTUAL regular reality manipulation feats?

Transforming people, or anything like that? no.

You're looking at it on panel.

You asked...and I provided a scan.

No other claim was made.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
You're looking at it on panel.

You asked...and I provided a scan.

No other claim was made.

Not reality warping.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sbp broke out of phantom zone AND retconned all of Dc

You cant tell me that isnt impressive

When did I claim it wasn't impressive?

I said that he didn't have reality warping powers.

quanchi112
Not reality warping.

I said that he didn't have reality warping powers. u are right 100 percent. sbp doesnt have reality altering powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not reality warping.

I said that he didn't have reality warping powers. Yes He does. In one of the titans books, he punched one of the titans and completely changed them. It's more like a alternate universe or time line change. Could be messy if someone with powers get retconned into a human being or a weaker version of themselves.

quanchi112
Yes He does. In one of the titans books, he punched one of the titans and completely changed them. It's more like a alternate universe or time line change. Could be messy if someone with powers get retconned into a human being or a weaker version of themselves. scan.

llagrok
Yes He does. In one of the titans books, he punched one of the titans and completely changed them. It's more like a alternate universe or time line change. Could be messy if someone with powers get retconned into a human being or a weaker version of themselves.

Fortunately, Loki can rob him of his powers simply by waving his hand.

Superboy prime didn't seem to go at directing those reality warping powers of his. Or should I say retconning powers....

quanchi112

Superboy prime didn't seem to go at directing those reality warping powers of his. Or should I say retconning powers.... sbp cant reality warp when he wants to. not by any means.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Superboy prime didn't seem to go at directing those reality warping powers of his. Or should I say retconning powers.... Since when was SBP vulnerable to magic? I'll tell you when... NEVER.

cmack
the asgardians win, they have have some uber strong villains on there side, like kurse, mangog, and plus they have thor, beta ray bill, and odin

quanchi112
Since when was SBP vulnerable to magic? I'll tell you when... NEVER. asgard still wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Since when was SBP vulnerable to magic? I'll tell you when... NEVER.

You don't need to be vulnerable to magic to be affected. Thor, who's magical in nature, has been affected numerous times. Surfer, Strange, Sentinels, you name have been affected by magic. So yeah, SBP is going to get turned into a toad by either Loki, Karnilla, or Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You don't need to be vulnerable to magic to be affected. Thor, who's magical in nature, has been affected numerous times. Surfer, Strange, Sentinels, you name have been affected by magic. So yeah, SBP is going to get turned into a toad by either Loki, Karnilla, or Odin.

It tickles. Speed blitz for the win. Since we know loki can't stand up to Thor, we know for sure as hell hewon't be turning anyone into a toad. Krypton vs. Asgard if it's all the kryptonians then it might be much harder. dont' see Odin turning Superman 1million into anything.

Darkness_Male
if im being offensive please let me know what is the point of this battle if your gonna have someone like odin in the battle? just wondering

Darkness_Male
oh and if im not mistaken i thought not know but i THOUGHT that surter and all those other guys existed in other universes not in asgard.

quanchi112
You don't need to be vulnerable to magic to be affected. Thor, who's magical in nature, has been affected numerous times. Surfer, Strange, Sentinels, you name have been affected by magic. So yeah, SBP is going to get turned into a toad by either Loki, Karnilla, or Odin. good points. u dont have to have a weakness to be affected by magic.

quanchi112
It tickles. Speed blitz for the win. Since we know loki can't stand up to Thor, we know for sure as hell hewon't be turning anyone into a toad. Krypton vs. Asgard if it's all the kryptonians then it might be much harder. dont' see Odin turning Superman 1million into anything. so ur saying if shazam hit him with some magic in his realm he would say it tickles?

WhiteWitchKing
It tickles. Speed blitz for the win. Since we know loki can't stand up to Thor, we know for sure as hell hewon't be turning anyone into a toad. Krypton vs. Asgard if it's all the kryptonians then it might be much harder. dont' see Odin turning Superman 1million into anything.

Where does it say Kryptonians from the future are included? Geez, aren't you reaching. So far nobody's regarded them in the fight, aren't you desperate. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let me guess, Superman Prime as well right?

Silent Master
Speed doesn't kill when the other side can stop time and time travel.

And if we are using people from other dimensions and time frames, that means there will be dozens if not 100's or 1000's of Odin's in this fight

Priest
Odin or Surter would solo.

Avlon
Bull.

This battle is inconclusive as we don't know much about the kryptonian god's.

Even without god's...a planet full of Supermen of varying talents and tech has it's chance of winning.

Too many variables and not enough information.

Sirius77
hes not copying asgard and all of asgrad. u make it sound as if he could conquer the universe. why doesnt he copy all the new gos tech and why stop there.
u exaggerate his feats to no end.

He has copied New god tech. What do you think Apocalypse
Tech is?
Also, he has come very close to conquering the universe.
Read Sinestro Corps.

Sirius77
Not reality warping.

I said that he didn't have reality warping powers.

How is retconning an entire multiverse not reality warping?

How is breaking through a dimension not reality warping?

Sirius77

Superboy prime didn't seem to go at directing those reality warping powers of his. Or should I say retconning powers....

He's immune to majic...

Didn't you read IC at all? That was one of the main
focuses of his power.. come on.

Black Adam used all of the power at his disposal on SBP,
and he said it kind of tickled.

The Eagle host of the Presence, Zauriel broke his flaming sword
on sbp's flesh, and then snp blasted him to the ground with his heat
vision.

In an interview, the writers even said that he is completely immune to magic and it's effects.

So Loki can wave his wand all he wants, but he'll just get pimp slapped like black adam.

Sirius77
so ur saying if shazam hit him with some magic in his realm he would say it tickles?

Yes. Because a sword from the Presence broke on his skin.

Also, he did get hit by the power of Shazam, along with the
full force of Black Adam's punches, and he said exactly, word for
word "That tickles". Then he pimp smacked Black Adam (literally)
into another reality.

Sirius77
Where does it say Kryptonians from the future are included? Geez, aren't you reaching. So far nobody's regarded them in the fight, aren't you desperate. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let me guess, Superman Prime as well right?

And you're counting Asgardians from the past?

Hate to break it to you buddy, but Odin's dead..

So is Surtur.

And all of the others that died in Ragnorok.

So if you really want get technical, then please do so to
your hearts content...

quanchi112
Yes. Because a sword from the Presence broke on his skin.

Also, he did get hit by the power of Shazam, along with the
full force of Black Adam's punches, and he said exactly, word for
word "That tickles". Then he pimp smacked Black Adam (literally)
into another reality. so ur saying shazam could do less damage to sbp than he did to the spectre?

i feel the spectre would crush sbp. i dont agree with ur logic here.

quanchi112
And you're counting Asgardians from the past?

Hate to break it to you buddy, but Odin's dead..

So is Surtur.

And all of the others that died in Ragnorok.

So if you really want get technical, then please do so to
your hearts content... even without odin or surtur asgard takes this. asgard>>krytpon.

Sirius77
so ur saying shazam could do less damage to sbp than he did to the spectre?

i feel the spectre would crush sbp. i dont agree with ur logic here.

SBP retconned the entire DC Multi, if not Omniverse. I don't see why it wouldn't.

quanchi112
SBP retconned the entire DC Multi, if not Omniverse. I don't see why it wouldn't. spectre is far greater than sbp. sbp also fought superboy for aw hile. i mean spectre one shots him like a flea.

Sirius77
even without odin or surtur asgard takes this. asgard>>krytpon.

You realize that the average Asgardian is a class 40 strength.
And not all of them are as powerful as Loki, and none are currently as powerful as Thor.

So what you're saying is that a planet's worth of people as strong as Starfire, with the exception of two that are both roughly close to or on Superman's level are going to beat an entire race of beings that are capable of flying through suns, pushing moons, busting planets, moving faster than light, flying, and powering the cores of planets with heat vision?

These are not people that are just on par with Superman. Most of them are hardened militaristic soldiers; most of whom may be superior in combat skills to Batman. The great majority are genius' on the level of Reed Richards and Doom, or even above.

So now, give me proof why Asgard would win without Odin.

Until then Krypton>>Asgard.

Sirius77
spectre is far greater than sbp. sbp also fought superboy for aw hile. i mean spectre one shots him like a flea.

Like a magic proof, DC retconning Flea that almost ended the Multiverse.

The only way Specter beats SBP is with the help of the Presence, otherwise, its DoV all over again.

quanchi112
You realize that the average Asgardian is a class 40 strength.
And not all of them are as powerful as Loki, and none are currently as powerful as Thor.

So what you're saying is that a planet's worth of people as strong as Starfire, with the exception of two that are both roughly close to or on Superman's level are going to beat an entire race of beings that are capable of flying through suns, pushing moons, busting planets, moving faster than light, flying, and powering the cores of planets with heat vision?

These are not people that are just on par with Superman. Most of them are hardened militaristic soldiers; most of whom may be superior in combat skills to Batman. The great majority are genius' on the level of Reed Richards and Doom, or even above.

So now, give me proof why Asgard would win without Odin.

Until then Krypton>>Asgard. well first off if odin is gone thor has the odin force. dont forget about the destroyer. i see bodies hitting the floor everywhere. loki=magic which hurts supes badly. encahntress,balder,ulik,red norvell,beta ray bill,woden becuz u counted futuristic kryptonians right?

if we count all asgard villains the kryptonians are curbstomped into oblivion.

laughing

quanchi112
Like a magic proof, DC retconning Flea that almost ended the Multiverse.

The only way Specter beats SBP is with the help of the Presence, otherwise, its DoV all over again. im sorry i love sbp. the spectre to me isnt that great but he waxes sbp. waxes him and rapes him.

Sirius77
well first off if odin is gone thor has the odin force. dont forget about the destroyer. i see bodies hitting the floor everywhere. loki=magic which hurts supes badly. encahntress,balder,ulik,red norvell,beta ray bill,woden becuz u counted futuristic kryptonians right?

if we count all asgard villains the kryptonians are curbstomped into oblivion.

laughing

We're counting futuristic versions?
You shouldn't have said that...

In that case, Superman one million, and the Superman of the fifth dimension solo all. smile

Sirius77
im sorry i love sbp. the spectre to me isnt that great but he waxes sbp. waxes him and rapes him.

If an amped Captain Marvel can do it, then SBP can do it.

quanchi112
If an amped Captain Marvel can do it, then SBP can do it. post in the thread them. i created one. cap marvel amped would crush sbp. he would demolish him.

quanchi112
We're counting futuristic versions?
You shouldn't have said that...

In that case, Superman one million, and the Superman of the fifth dimension solo all. smile i thought u said that. i was kidding.

laughing laughing someone said that. i thought it was u.

Sirius77
post in the thread them. i created one. cap marvel amped would crush sbp. he would demolish him.

Captain Marvel was strong, but he didn't retcon the entire dc universe.

SBP would take him down like he did Black Adam.

quanchi112
Captain Marvel was strong, but he didn't retcon the entire dc universe.

SBP would take him down like he did Black Adam. just becuz u retcon something that doesnt mean ur unbeatable or more powerful than character. hell superboy gave him a helluva battle.

Sirius77
just becuz u retcon something that doesnt mean ur unbeatable or more powerful than character. hell superboy gave him a helluva battle.

And Wolverine with bone claws opened Thanos' chest cavity.

Squirrel Girl made him scream in pain.

Catain America hung with him in a melee.

SBP jobbed, thats all. And even then, he still accidentally killed Conner.

quanchi112
And Wolverine with bone claws opened Thanos' chest cavity.

Squirrel Girl made him scream in pain.

Catain America hung with him in a melee.

SBP jobbed, thats all. And even then, he still accidentally killed Conner. why are u bringing up thanos here. i see ur point though. i do agree that superboy was nothing compared to sbp. but i think against spectre he is less than nothing.

thor with the odinforce here would oneshot kyrptonians left and right. destroyer would do the same.

Sirius77
why are u bringing up thanos here. i see ur point though. i do agree that superboy was nothing compared to sbp. but i think against spectre he is less than nothing.

thor with the odinforce here would oneshot kyrptonians left and right. destroyer would do the same.

Not with Henshaw, Zod and Doomsday they wouldn't.

Sirius77
And the Eradicator.

quanchi112
Not with Henshaw, Zod and Doomsday they wouldn't. henshaw was beaten by darksieds blast. odinforce would and could oneshot him. doomsday will definitely be killed by the destroyer. zod is taken care of by loki and the enchantress.

Sirius77
henshaw was beaten by darksieds blast. odinforce would and could oneshot him. doomsday will definitely be killed by the destroyer. zod is taken care of by loki and the enchantress.

Current Henshaw has eight GL rings, and two Qwardian rings.
He has absorbed Source Wall, and Apocalypse tech, plus the DNA from superman that he had already.
He copies Thor's DNA, copies Mjolnir, and matches Thor.

Zod speedblitzes Loki and the Enchantress so hard that they disentigrate on impact.

Sirius77
Also, Doomsday would just evolve to defeat the Destroyer.

Darkness_Male
once again why is odin in this fight!

quanchi112
He has absorbed Source Wall, and Apocalypse tech, plus the DNA from superman that he had already.

Zod speedblitzes Loki and the Enchantress so hard that they disentigrate on impact. lokis not an idiot and wouldnt go down as easily as u say. hes loki and one craft son of a gun. he might copy thor's hammer but it wont be exactly the same and thor has more experience with his anyways. doesnt matter if has has an almost the same but not the same hammer.

llagrok

Zod speedblitzes Loki and the Enchantress so hard that they disentigrate on impact.

Seeing as Loki can blink from Asgard to Earth at the speed of thought and has reality warping, I think that disengrating him would be quite the feeat

quanchi112
Seeing as Loki can blink from Asgard to Earth at the speed of thought and has reality warping, I think that disengrating him would be quite the feeat i dont think he would be disentegrated on impact at all. loki is powerful himself and would survive this for sure.

Bol Gath
add Rune King Thor to the mix and we have a nice kryptonian stew on the way. He alone is capable of defeating krypton IMO.

And Loki really is a beast when portrayed correctly!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bol Gath
add Rune King Thor to the mix and we have a nice kryptonian stew on the way. He alone is capable of defeating krypton IMO.

And Loki really is a beast when portrayed correctly! thumb up

Dreamcatcher
Since everyone arguing for Krypton casually ignored this feat, I'll post it again.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Notice how Odin casually creates and destroys a Galaxy/Star System.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>