Solar vs. Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Galan007
Solar ftw.... imho.

Imperiex may contain the energy of a big bang, but as we already know, Solar can manipulate even that type of energy.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

solar ftw

CaptainStoic
Solar this guys power levels seemed off the charts back in the 90s.

Merlyn
Solar should win.

rico777
Solar wins, way too powerful

Gecko4lif
imperiex

solar has his limits

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
imperiex

solar has his limits I'm sure he does...

But Solar has already manipulated a big bang on panel, reality he previously destroyed] --- Coincidentally, the energy of a big bang is what Imperiex is composed of... Just saying. smile

And on a side note,

What's with all the Solar threads?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sure he does...

But Solar has already manipulated a big bang on panel, reality he previously destroyed] --- Coincidentally, the energy of a big bang is what Imperiex is composed of... Just saying. smile

And on a side note,

he is the new fad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sure he does...

And on a side note,

Consider it a compliment to your excellent work in making the respect thread. big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Consider it a compliment to your excellent work in making the respect thread. big grin Thanks Trickster!

When I saw him being compared to the average GL... I had to step in. laughing out loud

guy222
solar

celestialdemon
Solar

starlock
Solar for the win

id369
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Consider it a compliment to your excellent work in making the respect thread. big grin

More like the flavor of the month. How many threads of Darksied will be made after final crisis? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.