Presence + Great Evil Beast vs The-One-Above-All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
DC's 2 supreme vs Marvel's supreme.

quanchi112
see i feel this is a writer vs two comic book characters again.

Endless Mike
These threads are pointless

nvrbeenwthagirl
You forgot the collaborator.

quanchi112
this thread really is silly. i hate debating writers vs comic book characters. writers always win.

KMC_Drifter
A Marvel writer can't defeat a DC character....cause the Marvel writer does not work for DC, so nobody wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
A Marvel writer can't defeat a DC character....cause the Marvel writer does not work for DC, so nobody wins. in this thread its a writer vs a comic book character. writer always wins.

Astner
The-One-Above-All is the company itself, the writer is an aspect, and the editor as well is an aspect.
- If I've got it correct.

Something makes me want to post that scan from Lucifer #70 again.
You know the one were Yahweh or Presence confirmes that he's not supreme.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
The-One-Above-All is the company itself, the writer is an aspect, and the editor as well is an aspect.
- If I've got it correct.

Something makes me want to post that scan from Lucifer #70 again.
You know the one were Yahweh or Presence confirmes that he's not supreme. to me the one above all is the actual writer working on that story. but i respect ur opinion.

its true the presence did admit he wasnt supreme.

SpearofDestiny
Stalement

Supreme Beings can do whatever they want. There's no win or loss.

Ex: Satan and God from Spawn. MoM said that they were both immortal, invulnerable, and all powerful. There war would last for all eternity. That is why they used Armaggedon to have Heaven and Hell do war in thier place, since there is no other way to acheive a victory.

The same way God and Satan would never be able to defeat the other, neither would Presence and TOAA.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Stalement

Supreme Beings can do whatever they want. There's no win or loss.

Ex: Satan and God from Spawn. MoM said that they were both immortal, invulnerable, and all powerful. There war would last for all eternity. That is why they used Armaggedon to have Heaven and Hell do war in thier place, since there is no other way to acheive a victory.

The same way God and Satan would never be able to defeat the other, neither would Presence and TOAA. uh God will defeat satan. its in the bible.

and the presence isnt suprme but is shaped by external forces and cant defeat the geb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
uh God will defeat satan. its in the bible.

and the presence isnt suprme but is shaped by external forces and cant defeat the geb.

Satan will never truly be defeated, becuz Hell has enlarged itself and he will rule hell for eternity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Satan will never truly be defeated, becuz Hell has enlarged itself and he will rule hell for eternity. God is greater than satan and the only reason he is allowed to rule hell is becuz God allows it.

God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>satan.

Air Legend
God is greater than satan and the only reason he is allowed to rule hell is becuz God allows it.

God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>satan.
I thought he put you on ignore.

laughing

That didn't last very long.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend

laughing

That didn't last very long. it never does. the longest it lasted was a day one time.

nvrbeenwthagirl

laughing

That didn't last very long.

I do not respond to any of his post pertaining to comics as you can see. I was just correcting him on a theological argument. You haven't seen me respond to any of his comics stuff. And you won't. And I think it's spreading. I hope they all just don't respond.

kevdude
Like Nvr said, need the collaborator in there too, TOAA isn't even supreme as shown in F4. I've heard TOAA is the company itself but thats very very lame and I don't take it as truth, another reason is the Living Tribunal serves TOAA so that also points to him not being the company itself. Stalemate. These DC vs Marvel threads should end. It was a lot better 3 or 4 months ago when we didn't have people trying to start arguments! confused

Sirius77
The Presence would pwn him alone.

Shin_Nikkolas
He wouldn't pown him. To pwn would imply DC'S Supreme Being is extremely stronger than Marvel's. That seems unfair.

Sirius77
Wait... are we talking about TOAA?

Symmetric Chaos
uh God will defeat satan. its in the bible.

*looks around*

Damn I coulda sworn this was a comic forum.

bats2jm
Satan will never truly be defeated, becuz Hell has enlarged itself and he will rule hell for eternity.

where did u get this from?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bats2jm
where did u get this from?

It's in the bible. It says that hell has enlarged itself and will continue to do so. And satan will suffer and yet rule hell for all eternity.

bats2jm
It's in the bible. It says that hell has enlarged itself and will continue to do so. And satan will suffer and yet rule hell for all eternity.
No it don't.

bats2jm
let me ask u this nvr who do u thing would win this fight?

Air Legend
No it don't.
It would be in your best interest to ignore this guy, especially when it comes to the Bible.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It would be in your best interest to ignore this guy, especially when it comes to the Bible.

My father is a pastor. And so is my grandfather and two of my aunts. I guess you would be looking stupid right now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
let me ask u this nvr who do u thing would win this fight?
Well Presence is a merger of the light and the dark. so Geb would be like nothing so this fight is just presence fs. the one above all.

bats2jm
Well Presence is a merger of the light and the dark. so Geb would be like nothing so this fight is just presence fs. the one above all.
So it's a stalemate then.

Air Legend
My father is a pastor. And so is my grandfather and two of my aunts. I guess you would be looking stupid right now.
That doesn't mean shit. You're a homo and you don't even believe in the Biblical God. You have your own stupid beliefs of a God that makes the Christian God look insignificant.

Quit acting like you know shit about things you don't even have a clue about. I'm responding to this because you're running your mouth on religion like you know everything about it.

bats2jm
That doesn't mean shit. You're a homo and you don't even believe in the Biblical God. You have your own stupid beliefs of a God that makes the Christian God look insignificant.

Quit acting like you know shit about things you don't even have a clue about. I'm responding to this because you're running your mouth on religion like you know everything about it.

WOW chill dude!

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'm reporting you for bashing for one, and No I don't believe in the biblical god. I believe in A God superior to the one man thinks he owns. And I know more about the bible than you have ever imagined. You probably read it like NEVER. Now before i have to pwn you and make you look a fool, look up hell and see what it says about hell enlarging itself, how satan is the ruler of this world, and that he is the prince of the power of the air. Once you get thru looking and seeing that i was correct and you feel a fool, you can come back and apologize.

bats2jm
I'm reporting you for bashing for one, and No I don't believe in the biblical god. I believe in A God superior to the one man thinks he owns. And I know more about the bible than you have ever imagined. You probably read it like NEVER. Now before i have to pwn you and make you look a fool, look up hell and see what it says about hell enlarging itself, how satan is the ruler of this world, and that he is the prince of the power of the air. Once you get thru looking and seeing that i was correct and you feel a fool, you can come back and apologize.
nowhere in the bible does it say that Satan is the ruler of hell in fact in Revelation it say that Satan way banish to the Earth. And if I am wrong ( and I kwon i am not ) show me where it say so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.bibleed.com/bibleteachings/otherbibleteachings/hellandgrave.asp ( about hell enlarging itself)

Jesus did not deny that the kingdoms of the world were Satan’s to give. Later, he called Satan “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31; 16:11) Toward the end of the first century C.E., the apostle John wrote: “We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19)

bats2jm
http://www.bibleed.com/bibleteachings/otherbibleteachings/hellandgrave.asp
that say that hell = grave. which it is by the way. Isaiah 4:14 make the statement about hell enlarged herself but if hell = grave then all that is say is that they will be more graves.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that say that hell = grave. which it is by the way. Isaiah 4:14 make the statement about hell enlarged herself but if hell = grave then all that is say is that they will be more graves.

Becuz in Christian believe if one is out of the presence of god, then one is dead. That is why sin=death. Man was immortal before we sinned. Of course it doesn't mean dead or grave for real. becuz we know that the bible says there will be suffering and nashing of teeth in hell for all eternity. how can it be a grave literally when people will be tortured forever?

bats2jm
Becuz in Christian believe if one is out of the presence of god, then one is dead. That is why sin=death. Man was immortal before we sinned. Of course it doesn't mean dead or grave for real. becuz we know that the bible says there will be suffering and nashing of teeth in hell for all eternity. how can it be a grave literally when people will be tortured forever?

Real don't want to get into too much of this. However think about this the bible say that the wages of sin is death. So when one dies all sins are payed for so what would be the reason for eternal torment. What would one be paying for then.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Real don't want to get into too much of this. However think about this the bible say that the wages of sin is death. So when one dies all sins are payed for so what would be the reason for eternal torment. What would one be paying for then.

It's two side of the flip coin. If one is good and just, You get eternal life with god. If you are evil and sin, you get eternal death. Before Jesus came, everyone had to face certain death. After jesus, everyone got a second chance and then one had to face just one natural death. In the first book of the bible god talks to adam and even about how thier sin caused death. Two kinds of death. one natural, as they now aged and were no longer immortal, and then a spiritual death. They couldn't be with god any more. When jesus came and died, he went to hell with the keys, and let out all the good people who couldn't be with God becuz of sin. jesus washed away all sin of those who were good and left open choice for the rest of us. And this I do believe. Now no more religion.

quanchi112
I do not respond to any of his post pertaining to comics as you can see. I was just correcting him on a theological argument. You haven't seen me respond to any of his comics stuff. And you won't. And I think it's spreading. I hope they all just don't respond. u say this all the time and no u didnt correct me at all.

again ignore me if u want, i will still debate on here as i always have.

ps i have posted a lot today and will post more tomorrow if im on.

big grin

Tron
If you you want to have a religious discussion, go to the Religion Forum. Otherwise, cut down the insults and bashing.

Erik-Lensherr
The One Above All is a comic book character .

boriquaking55
These are the worst threads on this forums. Ominpotent vs. Omnipotent = pointless

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
These are the worst threads on this forums. Ominpotent vs. Omnipotent = pointless well i agree in a way. its pointless arguing real life writers vs comic book characters.

Air Legend
According to two people, it's possible for the GEB and Presence to win because they can paper cut the writer to death lmao.

A writer vs a peice of drawing, how silly.

quanchi112
According to two people, it's possible for the GEB and Presence to win because they can paper cut the writer to death lmao.

A writer vs a peice of drawing, how silly. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

A writer vs a peice of drawing, how silly.

How silly for writers to give themselves a comic book character name and then even sillier for fans to think that the name can be used for the writers even tho it's mentioned and Shown on panel to be a character.

Kirby Avatar=TOAA.

quanchi112
How silly for writers to give themselves a comic book character name and then even sillier for fans to think that the name can be used for the writers even tho it's mentioned and Shown on panel to be a character.

Kirby Avatar=TOAA. kirby avatar represented a writer while thanos with the heart had the power of the writer. characters can never beat writers but only on panel beings.

Captain REX
If you turn this into a religious debate, I will close it.

Air Legend, Nvr, keep it civil or keep silent.

Erik-Lensherr
I'll repeat it again .

There is no Kirby "Avatar"

He is the One Above All

He is a comic book character .

Just beacuse he appeared as Kirby in front of them doesn't mean anything . That's not necesarilly how he looks like , since he states that it's the way they see him , trying to find humanity in God .

Presence , Great Evil Beast and The One Above All are all comic book characters .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I'll repeat it again .

He is the One Above All

Just beacuse he appeared as Kirby in front of them doesn't mean anything . That's not necesarilly how he looks like , since he states that it's the way they see him , trying to find humanity in God .

Presence , Great Evil Beast and The One Above All are all comic book characters . thats ur interpretation of TOAA. TOAA showed u a version of himself in a comic. TOAA is each and every writer that puts out the stories. the companty in general. i disagree with ur interpretation and day its a writer and that the presence is just a comic book character.

writer always wins.

Juntai
I'll repeat it again .

He is the One Above All

Presence , Great Evil Beast and The One Above All are all comic book characters . thumb up

And ALL characters are representatives of their writer & artist.

Astner
The Presence created "creation" in 6 days, and needed to rest on the 7th.
The Cosmic Container destroyed and recreated creation in the blink of an eye.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
The Presence created "creation" in 6 days, and needed to rest on the 7th.
The Cosmic Container destroyed and recreated creation in the blink of an eye. wow. presence has already been shown to be anything but supreme.

kevdude
wow. presence has already been shown to be anything but supreme.

Wrong again. Your buddy Thanos was shown being anything but supreme. Maybe you forgot him saying "I'm Supreme" with the IG?? How far did that go? not far when LT stood up to him. If anything The Presence is the most supreme being in comics. The entire meeting between Lucifer and his Father could have even been orcastrated by God also, thats why Luci didn't trust him and nothing he said. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Wrong again. Your buddy Thanos was shown being anything but supreme. Maybe you forgot him saying "I'm Supreme" with the IG?? How far did that go? not far when LT stood up to him. If anything The Presence is the most supreme being in comics. The entire meeting between Lucifer and his Father could have even been orcastrated by God also, thats why Luci didn't trust him and nothing he said. wink yes and the ig wasnt on par imo with the lt. but thanos with the heart waxed him and all others effortlessly. it showed u that he is most certainly supreme while the ig did not. the presence has an equal while thanos has no equal with the heart in comics.

imo the presence isnt supreme at all. tiebreaker over there.

Air Legend
Wrong again. Your buddy Thanos was shown being anything but supreme. Maybe you forgot him saying "I'm Supreme" with the IG?? How far did that go? not far when LT stood up to him. If anything The Presence is the most supreme being in comics. The entire meeting between Lucifer and his Father could have even been orcastrated by God also, thats why Luci didn't trust him and nothing he said. wink
Do you know why LT was greater? Because he represented forces greater than the IG. Do you know what those forces are? You probably don't so I'll answer it. The artists and writers.
When Thanos had the heart, the artists and writers gave him supreme power.
stoned

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know why LT was greater? Because he represented forces greater than the IG. Do you know what those forces are? You probably don't so I'll answer it. The artists and writers.
When Thanos had the heart, the artists and writers gave him supreme power.
stoned

No they didn't. the power is in the story. he admitted he was just part of the story.

kevdude
yes and the ig wasnt on par imo with the lt. but thanos with the heart waxed him and all others effortlessly. it showed u that he is most certainly supreme while the ig did not. the presence has an equal while thanos has no equal with the heart in comics.

imo the presence isnt supreme at all. tiebreaker over there.

Thanos was supreme over all of Marvel Universe but showed no signs of being in the caliber of TOAA, The Presence and Mother of Creation, those beings are supreme, eternal aka God something Thanos came up short when he remade the MU. If he was in there league he would have done it and kept the power. He even comes up short vs Lucifer and Michael when they have been shown doing the same things Thanos did and never effected there powers afterwords. wink

Sirius77
True.

quanchi112
No they didn't. the power is in the story. he admitted he was just part of the story. thanos was supreme.

quanchi112
Thanos was supreme over all of Marvel Universe but showed no signs of being in the caliber of TOAA, The Presence and Mother of Creation, those beings are supreme, eternal aka God something Thanos came up short when he remade the MU. If he was in there league he would have done it and kept the power. He even comes up short vs Lucifer and Michael when they have been shown doing the same things Thanos did and never effected there powers afterwords. wink no heres the diff. thanos had no one who could step to him while the presence had a direct equal who he couldnt defeat. presence was also influneced by external forces. thanos was called supreme how many times and you still deny it. he did something the almighty couldnt do. why cuz hes thanos and that good. all in the comic. facts weigh more than speculation.

stick out tongue

Air Legend
Thanos was supreme over all of Marvel Universe but showed no signs of being in the caliber of TOAA, The Presence and Mother of Creation, those beings are supreme, eternal aka God something Thanos came up short when he remade the MU. If he was in there league he would have done it and kept the power. He even comes up short vs Lucifer and Michael when they have been shown doing the same things Thanos did and never effected there powers afterwords. wink
LOL you seemingly have read a lot of issues and yet you still spill this shit. Do you want me to start whippin out scans of Michael and Lucifer just plain sucking. Need I remind you of the time Fenrir the wolf mind raped Lucifer.

It's like you repeat the same thing just to be annoying. Did Lucifer ever recreate all reality? Did Michael ever take out all opponents with ease like Thanos did? Hell forget Michael and Lucifer...has the Presence ever done anything more impresive than Thanos with the Heart? Has the Presence ever absorbed all of space and time? Has the Presence defeated everyone he went up against?

I think I'm going to organize a bunch of scans of the Presence showing fallacies and post it on the Thanos HOTI vs Presence thread just for you saying Michael and Lucifer are greater than a supreme being of Marvel.

quanchi112
LOL you seemingly have read a lot of issues and yet you still spill this shit. Do you want me to start whippin out scans of Michael and Lucifer just plain sucking. Need I remind you of the time Fenrir the wolf mind raped Lucifer.

It's like you repeat the same thing just to be annoying. Did Lucifer ever recreate all reality? Did Michael ever take out all opponents with ease like Thanos did? Hell forget Michael and Lucifer...has the Presence ever done anything more impresive than Thanos with the Heart? Has the Presence ever absorbed all of space and time? Has the Presence defeated everyone he went up against?

I think I'm going to organize a bunch of scans of the Presence showing fallacies and post it on the Thanos HOTI vs Presence thread just for you saying Michael and Lucifer are greater than a supreme being of Marvel. did fenrir the wolf mind rape him. if u have ascan post it as this will shed some light on a greatly exaggerated lucifer.

post it. and yes u are certainly right that thanos has the feats while no one in comic has anything close to them.

kevdude

I think I'm going to organize a bunch of scans of the Presence showing fallacies and post it on the Thanos HOTI vs Presence thread just for you saying Michael and Lucifer are greater than a supreme being of Marvel.

I think you need to get over Thanos alright?? If you've even read half of the Lucifer and Sandman issues you wouldn't even spill out this garbage. You KNOW Thanos was used right?? Come on air if you think Thanos was really supreme you need to READ the scans again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
I think you need to get over Thanos alright?? If you've even read half of the Lucifer and Sandman issues you wouldn't even spill out this garbage. You KNOW Thanos was used right?? Come on air if you think Thanos was really supreme you need to READ the scans again roll eyes (sarcastic)
You need to read the comic book instead of relying on wikipedia wink

Air Legend
did fenrir the wolf mind rape him. if u have ascan post it as this will shed some light on a greatly exaggerated lucifer.

post it. and yes u are certainly right that thanos has the feats while no one in comic has anything close to them.
Yes Lucifer was mindraped and Classic Beyonder has feats that rivals Thanos'. I don't think I have to whip out the scan, I'm sure kevdude already knows what I'm talking about and he will no doubt try to find a way to defend Lucifer and bash Thanos just because he can't accept that Thanos was God.

quanchi112
Yes Lucifer was mindraped and Classic Beyonder has feats that rivals Thanos'. I don't think I have to whip out the scan, I'm sure kevdude already knows what I'm talking about and he will no doubt try to find a way to defend Lucifer and bash Thanos just because he can't accept that Thanos was God. i agree.

quanchi112
I think you need to get over Thanos alright?? If you've even read half of the Lucifer and Sandman issues you wouldn't even spill out this garbage. You KNOW Thanos was used right?? Come on air if you think Thanos was really supreme you need to READ the scans again roll eyes (sarcastic) the almighty used him to fix something he couldnt fix. thanos then became the almighty. thanos was fooled before he received the heart. big diff.

it was stated how many times that he was almighty and was supreme. eternity acknowledegd it and he proved it. cant argue with on panel evidence.

kevdude
You need to read the comic book instead of relying on wikipedia wink

I have read the scans where everyone says it proves this and that and wiki. Have you read the comic book or doing what I'm doing? Looking at the scans and reading Wiki? Lucifer was mind raped because they was in the Norse realm where Fenris is from, he even had the element of surprise and still failed in destroying creation there. Tried to kill Elaine before Michael stepped in and stopped him then battled Michael , read somewhere that a side effect of this battle destroyed Valhalla and even messed with the world tree.

How could Thanos have been God?? He recreated the MU and lost all his power!! If he was God he would have kept the power after remaking it.. I agree Thanos is 2nd to TOAA. How far does Thanos have to go before he goes to far above everyone? To go beyond God? laughing out loud

quanchi112
I have read the scans where everyone says it proves this and that and wiki. Have you read the comic book or doing what I'm doing? Looking at the scans and reading Wiki? Lucifer was mind raped because they was in the Norse realm where Fenris is from, he even had the element of surprise and still failed in destroying creation there. Tried to kill Elaine before Michael stepped in and stopped him then battled Michael , read somewhere that a side effect of this battle destroyed Valhalla and even messed with the world tree.

How could Thanos have been God?? He recreated the MU and lost all his power!! If he was God he would have kept the power after remaking it.. I agree Thanos is 2nd to TOAA. How far does Thanos have to go before he goes to far above everyone? To go beyond God? laughing out loud lucifer was mind raped becuz hes not even close to the lt. thanos with the heart is well above the lt. see the diff. dont make excuses for lucifer he was mindraped and this shows how much people have exaggerated him. laughing

thanos with the heart was almighty on panel/ TOAA is the writer. thanos is supreme in comics. no one is beating him.

while lucy gets mindraped.

and the presence cant defeat the geb.

kevdude
lucifer was mind raped becuz hes not even close to the lt. thanos with the heart is well above the lt. see the diff. dont make excuses for lucifer he was mindraped and this shows how much people have exaggerated him. laughing

thanos with the heart was almighty on panel/ TOAA is the writer. thanos is supreme in comics. no one is beating him.

while lucy gets mindraped.

and the presence cant defeat the geb.

Stop with the bashing Q, its way to old. thumb down

quanchi112
Stop with the bashing Q, its way to old. thumb down im proving my points. thanos with the heart couldnt be defeated. lucifer is subject to mindrape. the presence isnt supreme. presence was influenced by external forces.

these are facts.

its also gotten old to me u questioning thanos supremacy when there has been scan after scan proving it. that has gotten old to me.

Air Legend

How could Thanos have been God?? He recreated the MU and lost all his power!! If he was God he would have kept the power after remaking it.. I agree Thanos is 2nd to TOAA. How far does Thanos have to go before he goes to far above everyone? To go beyond God? laughing out loud

Correction. You ignore all the on panel evidences proving Thanos was God. The LT is 2nd ONLY to TOAA according to on panel references and the official Marvel handbook and Thanos beat him. Now tell me...what does that make Thanos?

Also quit telling quanchi to stop bashing when you are doing the same thing he is.

quanchi112
Correction. You ignore all the on panel evidences proving Thanos was God. The LT is 2nd ONLY to TOAA according to on panel references and the official Marvel handbook and Thanos beat him. Now tell me...what does that make Thanos?

Also quit telling quanchi to stop bashing when you are doing the same thing he is. smile

kevdude
im proving my points. thanos with the heart couldnt be defeated. lucifer is subject to mindrape. the presence isnt supreme. presence was influenced by external forces.

these are facts.

its also gotten old to me u questioning thanos supremacy when there has been scan after scan proving it. that has gotten old to me.

Explain to me HOW Thanos lost all the power with THOTU when he remade everything?? If he was as supreme with an object that powerful he would have never given it up right?? wink

Also I'm not bashing anything, merely debating. He on the other hand states his opinion then does this big grin. Big difference..

Erik-Lensherr
I'm probably gonna make a thread to prove that Thanos wasn't Omnipotent , Omniscient or Omnipresent in the near future . It's actually getting old everybody saying "He was God !! The power of the writers !!!" .

And Kevdude , don't bother with them .

quanchi112
Explain to me HOW Thanos lost all the power with THOTU when he remade everything?? If he was as supreme with an object that powerful he would have never given it up right?? wink

Also I'm not bashing anything, merely debating. He on the other hand states his opinion then does this big grin. Big difference.. its simple kevdude. in omics god can create a rock he cant lift. basically in comics a problem can arise tha god cannot fix in the comics. thanos was almighty and sa u say was tricked by the previous almighty to become god becuz he needed thanos to do what he could not. who knows if thanos could have outright kept his power. everytime thanos gets ultimate power it still doesnt satisfy thanos. it has been stated time and time again by thanos who was telling the story and eternity and whoever and his feats all say he was supreme. u couldnt name me a being in comics who could have done what thanos did in this story.....

and kevdude u know with with regards to these stories the villain cant remain all powerful forever and they have to find a way for things to get back to normal. in this story thanos saved all becuz only he could do it.
biggest feat in all of comics if u ask me.

quanchi112
I'm probably gonna make a thread to prove that Thanos wasn't Omnipotent , Omniscient or Omnipresent in the near future . It's actually getting old everybody saying "He was God !! The power of the writers !!!" .

And Kevdude , don't bother with them . someone could do the same to the presence and supremacy.

KMC_Drifter
im proving my points. thanos with the heart couldnt be defeated. lucifer is subject to mindrape. the presence isnt supreme. presence was influenced by external forces.
these are facts.

Ok....yeah, the Presence was shaped by external forces....but, so was Thanos. Thanos is a comic character drawn by God Himself(Artist) and Thanos' words are shaped by the Collaborator(TOAA). So, Thanos is shaped by external forces too. Thanos did have the power of the writers on PANEL....but, that is Thanos' limit...ON PANEL. Thanos was nothing more than an Avatar with the power of the Supreme...he was not actually "SUPREME" except on PANEL. The TOAA/God is Supreme in all aspects at Marvel.

Thanos can't jump past the 4th wall and draw Himself, can he? No....God/TOAA is the only one with that kind of power....power beyond any ON PANEL character at Marvel.

Quanchi....you've also said that Thanos fixed a flaw that the TOAA couldn't fix himself. Well, you know as well as I do that your claim is inaccurate. The TOAA(writer) could fix any flaw by simply writing about it....and have God(Artist) draw it.....wait....that already happened, didn't it? Thanos fixed the flaw....because the TOAA wrote about it....and God drew Thanos' performing the feat

Anyway....in sum....don't make claims about DC without proof. The Presence hasn't been defeated either....stalemated....yeah....defeated....no......and you have no evidence to proove that Thanos could win....only speculation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok....yeah, the Presence was shaped by external forces....but, so was Thanos. Thanos is a comic character drawn by God Himself(Artist) and Thanos' words are shaped by the Collaborator(TOAA). So, Thanos is shaped by external forces too. Thanos did have the power of the writers on PANEL....but, that is Thanos' limit...ON PANEL. Thanos was nothing more than an Avatar with the power of the Supreme...he was not actually "SUPREME" except on PANEL. The TOAA/God is Supreme in all aspects at Marvel.

Thanos can't jump past the 4th wall and draw Himself, can he? No....God/TOAA is the only one with that kind of power....power beyond any ON PANEL character at Marvel.

Quanchi....you've also said that Thanos fixed a flaw that the TOAA couldn't fix himself. Well, you know as well as I do that your claim is inaccurate. The TOAA(writer) could fix any flaw by simply writing about it....and have God(Artist) draw it.....wait....that already happened, didn't it? Thanos fixed the flaw....because the TOAA wrote about it....and God drew Thanos' performing the feat

Anyway....in sum....don't make claims about DC without proof. The Presence hasn't been defeated either....stalemated....yeah....defeated....no......and you have no evidence to proove that Thanos could win....only speculation.

I"m reporting you for bothering with people who just won't listen to reason. laughing laughing laughing

Air Legend

Yo, he has already admitted TOAA the writer is greater than Thanos w/ HOTI. When he said only Thanos could fix it, I'm pretty sure he was saying that only Thanos could pertaining to comic book characters, not pertaining to the writer-TOAA.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yo, he has already admitted TOAA the writer is greater than Thanos w/ HOTI. When he said only Thanos could fix it, I'm pretty sure he was saying that only Thanos could pertaining to comic book characters, not pertaining to the writer-TOAA.
Then the LT is an inferior being. Becuz the LT should have had the power and will to fix a Universal flaw. bad writing.

kevdude
someone could do the same to the presence and supremacy.

someone could do the same to toaa (not writer, comic character people come on). You see how this goes? You try to bash dc dc fans come in and bash marvel until someones banned or the thread is closed. We didn't have these arguments 3,4 months ago confused

quanchi112
someone could do the same to toaa (not writer, comic character people come on). You see how this goes? You try to bash dc dc fans come in and bash marvel until someones banned or the thread is closed. We didn't have these arguments 3,4 months ago confused i have proved thanos is supreme. his power was unrivaled. i have also proven the presence isnt supreme. dc and marvel have nothing to do with it. its their feats and actions that have determined this.

smile

and TOAA is a writer and is above all the comic book characters. presence is a comic book character that has an equal.

kevdude
i have proved thanos is supreme. his power was unrivaled. i have also proven the presence isnt supreme. dc and marvel have nothing to do with it. its their feats and actions that have determined this.

smile

and TOAA is a writer and is above all the comic book characters. presence is a comic book character that has an equal.

no

quanchi112
no let the argument die. i proved my points.

kevdude
let the argument die. i proved my points.

Haven't proved anything, but o well someday you'll come around roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Haven't proved anything, but o well someday you'll come around roll eyes (sarcastic) proved it with scans. while u just keep saying nuh uh nuh uh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
someone could do the same to toaa (not writer, comic character people come on). You see how this goes? You try to bash dc dc fans come in and bash marvel until someones banned or the thread is closed. We didn't have these arguments 3,4 months ago confused

He's single handidly ruined our forum. Uber Troll.

quanchi112
He's single handidly ruined our forum. Uber Troll. again, i come here to debate. dont be so dramatic and the forum is fine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again, i come here to debate. dont be so dramatic and the forum is fine. Dont' be so dramatic? LMAO laughing laughing laughing
DS is a punk, Orion can't do shit right, DC ****s up. The Spectre lost to captain marvel and all that other dramatic bullshit you keep up just to keep up shit.

quanchi112
Dont' be so dramatic? LMAO laughing laughing laughing
DS is a punk, Orion can't do shit right, DC ****s up. The Spectre lost to captain marvel and all that other dramatic bullshit you keep up just to keep up shit. i like ds. orion is currently looking weak imo. dc does screw up in continuity quite often. marvel has its problems also. its not about dc vs marvel. it really isnt. the spectre was getting his ass kciked until cap marvel lost his amp. i mean it wasnt even close. spectre had to be carried off to space to make a daring escape. thats how bad he got beat down.

Oblivion6
Great Evil Beast

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Great Evil Beast, also known as The Great Darkness or The Ultimate Darkness, is a powerful cosmic entity that appeared in the DC Comics Swamp Thing storyline, "American Gothic."

Fictional character biography

This being is outside of The Presence's creation. This is no fallen Angel or Leviathan, this is the soul of darkness itself. A complete absence of divine light. This being is in every way equal to the power of the Presence, but his opposite who existed before Creation.

When the earth-shattering events of the Crisis on Infinite Earths struck, a group of mystic madmen calling themselves the Brujeria attempted to conduct a mystic ritual to contact the Great Darkness; unsurprisingly, it went awry and instead the entity awoke as a furious beast, unknowing of its own power and confused about its existence.

It ended encountering a number of mystical heroes (Etrigan, Doctor Fate, the Spectre), who unwittingly angered the being and directed it against Heaven, leaving only the defeated heroes behind. They did this unknowingly, despite their best intentions; Etrigan taught it Darkness was Evil, Dr. Fate told him that Evil was Despisable, and the Spectre instructed it with the concept of Revenge. Infuriated, the being sought to assault Heaven to demand answers from the Presence as to its existence, trampling all it crossed paths with. This power was so huge, it caused Hell's main three figures - Lucifer, Azazel and Beelzebub - to form a triumvirate to defend themselves should the Great Darkness decide it wanted Hell as its realm. A different faction, led by the Demons Three, banded together to follow the Darkness, whom they saw as the ultimate sin and evil.

However, before the Great Darkness reached the gates of the Silver City of Heaven, it encountered Swamp Thing, who taught it the concept of evil and good, life and death, intertwined so that one could not survive without the other. The Great Darkness then extended its hand, and something happened that nobody had foreseen; the Presence extended His. When both Hands touched, both the ultimate light and the supreme dark merged, forming the perfect balance as a form of Yin/Yang.

The realm of the Great Darkness, an expanse of complete and utter darkness known as the Sunless Sea or the Shadowlands, has been referred to as the power source for shadow-manipulating characters like Richard Swift (the Shade), his archenemy Culp, Shadow-Thief, Nightshade, Ian Karkull, and Alan Scott's son Obsidian.

Name: The Great Evil Beast/The Great Darkness/The Shadow of Evil/The Sunless Sea
Origin: DC/Vertigo Comics
Classification: Incarnation of Evil/The Dark Side of God
Powers and Abilities: Shapeshifting, reality warping, non-corporeal, abstract powers, telepathy, matter absorption, soul manipulation, can cross dimensions and universes, create dimensions and universes, nigh-omnipotent and pretty much every power underneath a multiversal nigh-omni - he can do
Weaknesses: Willing to compromise
Destructive Capacity: Multiverse level+
Range: Multiverse level+
Speed: Unknown, seemed to be taking his time in his first appearance. Can become omnipresent if he wishes
Durability: Multiverse level+ (even The Presence couldn't kill him, only merge with him and change his nature)
Strength: Immeasurable (easily overpowered the Spectre with just one finger)
Stamina: Unknown, likely infinite
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: At first, confused about his purpose and existence, later on, omniscient or nearly so

operator616
The One above all wins because he's truly omnipotent.

Oblivion6
the presence on dc comic has Immortality
Omnipotence
Omnipresence
Omniscience and you add the Great Evil beast to him because they both make one now

Oblivion6
The Presence is the all-powerful invincible incarnation of the Abrahamic God in the DC Universe and is omnipotent, omniscient, omniversal, and omnipresent. Different stories portray it as being the "creator of the DC universe" and thus transcending all things, with the Presence itself being its representation within creation. Other stories present it as another god who inherited a large portion of the Godwave, the force that created the gods of the DC Universe.

what a dumb thread

guy222
has geb returned

Golgo13
Stalemate.

Oblivion6
the ones voting GEB and Presence or The-One-Above-All to win.Don't know nothing.None of them can destroy each other.It funny to say the one above all or the all above one.The all above all. The presence was know as the one above all too.

operator616
Originally posted by Oblivion6
the ones voting GEB and Presence or The-One-Above-All to win.Don't know nothing.None of them can destroy each other.It funny to say the one above all or the all above one.The all above all. The presence was know as the one above all too.

Yes, the presence was called the one over all in the first issue of spectre volume 3 however, the presence isn't omnipotent, which is proved by him stalemating the great evil beast, and isn't omniscient since in a JLA arc asmodel was able to divert the attention of the presence from what he's planned.

Mr Master
This cross-company "supreme powers" match will never end decisively in a forum.

Although, if we take into consideration what the Presence/GEB is in DC,
and we take what TOAA is in Marvel ... and we put them in neutral ground ...
... then TOAA represents something far greater than both of em.
Because TOAA represents "art" that is beyond any other "art" in the story.
TOAA is the representative illustrated avatars of artists/writers of any given story.

In DC, The Presence or Yahweh whatever, said it was created by external forces.
Synnar while "god-like" stated the Presence was Not all-knowing and Not supreme.
Spectre and AM saw shit during their conflict undreamt of by the Presence.
The Presence has been replaced.
The Presence can't control or influence Lucifer and can't figure him out.
The Presence thinks it's really "god" and even has an angelic family.
(meaning it has no idea it isn't real)

I know there's more fault-lines following the Presence so feel free to join the list.

-----------------------------

TOAA knows it is the figment (direct voice) of human imagination from the real world made
to interact with its creations (literally drawings & TOAA knows this)

All Reality, everything withIN the infinity beyond infinity that is Marvel,
is literally nothing more than ink & paper to TOAA:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15853620_toaa6.jpg

As you can see, TOAA's weapon/power is a simple pencil:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15853621_toaa7.jpg

-----------------------------

In DC, the Morrison avatar in Animal Man, Carlin's cameo,
and any other artist/writer avatars on panel = TOAA.

Of course, we do have goof instances where TOAAs and DC's counterparts
allow themselves to get owned by their drawings. laughing out loud

"Allowed" ... yes, because they drew/inked it into reality when printed on paper.

Stoic
Not sure if anyone asked this, but how does the Great Evil beast help out here?

operator616
^^when has presence been replaced? are you reffering to the one statement about swamp thing (god form) replacing it? one statement doesn't prove anything, asmodel (in JLA: paradise lost) was stated to be able to replace the presence, and when he tried he realized that the presence doesn't reside in heaven, he doesn't have a family, he resides in everything and everywhere and he simply cannot be beaten (which actually makes me disregard any statements said by the characters who say that the presence can be replacing or any of that crap), this portrayal kind of contradicts him stalemating the great evil beast, since here he's represented more as a force beyond good and evil, while in that swamp thing issue the presence was depicted as being the ultimate light and GEB as the ultimate darkness.
It wasn't explicitly stated that synnar's master is the presence itself, though it has a mention of lucifer which does hint it.

Oblivion6
you wrong operator616
◾The Presence is listed as a Omnipotence there a lot of site about it
◾Omniarch - Rule all things.
◾Omnicompetence - Handle all situations or matters. ◾Hypercompetence - Be absolutely skilled in every possible field.

◾Omnifarious - Take on any and all existing forms, shapes, varieties, or kinds.
◾Omnificence - Create anything and everything from nothing. ◾Almighty Object - Create artifacts of nigh limitless power.
◾Omnireplication - Duplicate anything.

◾Omnilingualism - Decipher and speak any language.
◾Omnilock - Exist outside of everything. ◾Freedom - Be absolute free of any boundaries even from destiny.

◾Omnipresence - Be everywhere in existence at once.
◾Omniscience - Know everything and anything. ◾Enlightenment - Possess full comprehension of the universe.

Specific Examples
◾Complete Arsenal - Have every power. ◾Ability Resilience - User's powers are immune to all alterations.
◾Absolute Condition - Have the ultimate levels of strength, speed, intellect, etc.
◾Absolute Existence - Total control over their own existence.
◾Absolute Force Manipulation - Control, create, shape and destroy all forces.
◾Amortality - The user is beyond life and death. ◾Absolute Immortality - Total, absolute immortality.

◾Absolute Restoration - Restore everything back to their natural state.
◾Boundary Manipulation - Complete control of all boundaries.
◾Causality Manipulation - Compete control of the cause/effect relation.
◾Conceptualization - Create/ manipulate/erase all Concepts.
◾Cycle Manipulation - manipulate the cycles of existence (creation, existence, destruction).
◾Destruction - Destroy anything and everything. ◾Apocalyptic Force Manipulation - control the final force.

◾Existence Manipulation - Manipulate the entirety of existence itself. ◾Primordial Force Manipulation - Manipulate the prime force.

◾Existential Plane Manipulation - Manipulate all planes of existence.
◾Indomitable Will - Being totally unstoppable.
◾Maximum Quintessenal Control - Control infinite amounts of spiritual force.
◾Nonexistence - Completely erase any kind of existence. ◾Omnicide - Kill all life at once.

◾Omni-Magic - Manipulate all forms of magic.
◾Omni-Negation - Negate and nullify everything.
◾Omnifabricating - Invent anything with varying capabilities.
◾Omniverse Manipulation - Control all universes.
◾Paradox Manipulation - Override the laws of reality, logic and common sense.
◾Perspective Manipulation - Manipulate the Perspective.
◾Preservation - Preserve Everything.
◾Reality Warping - Rewrite all aspects reality without limit. ◾Logic Manipulation - Rewrite and control logic without limits.

◾Science Manipulation - Control/rewrite the laws of nature.
◾Separation - Separate/Divide Everything.
◾Singularity - By essence is truly Unique.
◾Supernatural Manipulation - Control everything supernatural.
◾Superpower Manipulation - Create, control and delete powers on an infinite level. ◾Power Augmentation - Can increase and amplify special abilities to infinite power-levels.
◾Power Immunity - Be immune to any and all external powers and and effects.
◾Power Link - manipulate the power link.

◾Subjective Unity - Be the Alpha and Omega. ◾Totality Manipulation - Rule/Control/Preserve/Create/Destroy all Totality.

◾Ultimate Invincibility - Be absolutely invincible.
◾Universal Irreversibility - Actions cannot be stopped or reversed.
◾Unimind - Be one with all minds.
◾Unity - Be one with all and be everything.

The Primal Monitor is believed to be the true DC Omnipotent. However with such a limited appearance we can't be for sure.

However "The Presence" is also up for that title, but sources say The Presence may have simply replaced The Primal Monitor, later on. This can be further explained by the true definition of "Perfection" which is infinite in everything, and being infinite in everything means there is no purpose to making anything, which the Primal Monitor decided to become and hand the Godwave to The Presence.

As for The Great Evil Beast, it could be seen as The Presence other half however The Presence was obviously the superior being in comparison.

◾Darkness Incarnate
◾Dark Lord
◾Eternal Darkness
◾Shadow Embodiment
◾Shadow Incarnate
◾The Darkener

Capabilities

The user can embody darkness, not the physical kind of darkness, such as shadows, but supernatural darkness that cannot be affected by normal light. The darkness manifested is essentially made of pure negativity and not from the lack of illumination in the environment. As the manifestation of pure evil made power, it can affect the body, mind, emotions and soul of its victims. The user of this ability is essentially tapping into the core of spiritual darkness.

Applications
◾Control over all negative emotions, such as: doubt, violence, guilt or pride to name a few.
◾Absolute Immortality
◾God-like Reality Warping
◾Corruption Manipulation
◾Corruption Inducement
◾Dark Arts
◾Dark Form
◾Dark Bolt Projection
◾Dark Beam Emission
◾Darkness Infusion
◾Darkness Manipulation
◾Dark Element Manipulation
◾Darkforce Manipulation
◾Devil Soul
◾Fear Embodiment
◾Fear Manipulation
◾Evil Aura
◾Evil Embodiment
◾Evil Empowerment
◾Punishment
◾Malefic Force Manipulation
◾Negativity Manipulation
◾Nether Manipulation
◾Nothingness Manipulation
◾Nonexistence
◾Power Manifestation
◾Supernatural Condition
◾Telekinesis
◾Telepathy
◾Transcendent Demon Physiology
◾Twilight Manipulation
◾Umbrakinetic Constructs
◾Umbrakinetic Creature Creation
◾Vice Inducement
◾Divinity If the user is a deity.
◾Most users have one or more than one Assailant

Limitations
◾Opposed by users of Light Embodiment.
◾May loose their control of their powers and be consumed by them.
The power to be the embodiment/essence of pure evil. A variation of Power Manifestation and Malefic Force Manipulation, the opposite of Good Embodiment.

embodiment of evil
Also Called
◾Evil Incarnate
◾Malice Embodiment
◾Source of All Evil
◾The Malicious

Capabilities

The user of this power is or can become the embodiment of evil and can manipulate everything evil, including having all evil powers and power over evil beings, places and events (The user literally become a force of nature). Examples include using weather to destroy towns, cursing people to induce horrifying effects, physically and psychologically torturing people, inducing sins, etc. The user can also do things like shapeshifting into a chaotic monster and do almost anything as long as it ensures death, destruction or torture on the victims. The user of this power is incredibly powerful because of the limitless capabilities and the fact that there is evil in almost every place. The user cannot be "killed" and can exist anywhere, but their existence is far stronger in some places than others as long as the place isn't overrun by a good embodiment user.

By nature somebody must always possess this power as evil has existed since the beginning of time and without evil, there cannot be any good.

Advanced users may also be able to possess people and other supernatural beings and give them some Power. This is known to some as Demonic Empowerment. More advanced abilities include not only the ability to possess people, but also to possess land, objects and flora to manipulate the surroundings.

Sometimes this power can be more of a trait than an actual power, very much like Satanic Incarnation. This means the user can be any race such as a Human, a Demon, a God, or even an Archangel and also possess this power.

Applications
◾Every Evil Power.
◾Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
◾Chaotic Form
◾Curse Inducement
◾Dark Element Manipulation
◾Darkness Embodiment
◾Death Inducement
◾Demonic Power
◾Demonic Magic
◾Destruction
◾Disease Manipulation
◾Evil Aura
◾Explosion Inducement
◾Fear Manipulation ◾Fear Inducement

◾Feral Mind
◾Hell Lordship
◾Horror Inducement
◾Immortality
◾Invulnerability
◾Jinx
◾Malefic Force Manipulation
◾Mental Manipulation ◾Mind Control

◾Necrosis Inducement
◾Nigh Omnipotence
◾Pain Inducement ◾Illusion

◾Psychological Manipulation
◾Reality Warping
◾Satanic Incarnation
◾Sin Embodiment
◾Suicide Inducement
◾Torment Inducement ◾Tormentor

◾Unnatural Presence
◾Vice Inducement

Variations
◾Chaos Embodiment ◾Chaos Manipulation ◾Chaos Inducement

◾Chaos Magic

go to this link there so much stuff on power a god would have a ton of stuff beyond any of it powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Almighty_Powers

Oblivion6

Stoic
^Good lord, did you want people to read all of that?

xJLxKing
^ lol

Anyways, Presense is definitely not a supreme being. After Final Crisis, I'm pretty sure that that it's the monitor

operator616
Originally posted by xJLxKing
^ lol

Anyways, Presense is definitely not a supreme being. After Final Crisis, I'm pretty sure that that it's the monitor

Morrison's interview states otherwise.
The Presence is with no doubt the supreme being, he may not be omnipotent but still supreme, there's nothing to suggest that over monitor is the supreme being in DC.

Igniz
bump big grin

Mr.SunKing
WALLOFTEXT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.