Green Lantern Cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Yo I didn't know too much about the GL's before I started posting here but the more I read and people talk about them, the more I want to see and cartoon on the Cartoon network. What do you guys think would be some good Ideas for a GL cartoon.

Plus the fact that there has never been an exclusive GL cartoon. The more I read the more I see much of a downgrade they got on JLU.

Caps Conscience
Any thought? any body? Crickets, crickets

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It would be interesting idea. I'd want Hal Jordan, but WB would prolly have John Stewart all by himself.

Caps Conscience
How about the whole Green Lantern Corps. so they can focus on different characters and the viewer get a real feal of what the GL Corps is all about.

Tron
If they wanted it to fit in the DCAU, they'd probably focus on Kyle Rayner, with the occasional support of John Steward, and deal with the rest of the GLC. Out the DCAU, they'd probably use some of the same premise, but with Hal Jordan instead.

Darth Martin
I'd personally like to see a GL Corp movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.