The Mask vs Jason Vorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Stanley Ipkiss,otherwise known as The Mask, has had a run of bad luck lately. First, his girlfriend has given him a dear John letter. Second, it's becoming harder and harder to take of his mask after a night of comedy and villiany dissruption. And then comes the third problem. The Mask, has now permanantly attached itself to it's owner. The Mask, now speeding around the appartment knocking chickens through the air with the tv on high blast, suddenly hears about another man with a crazy looking mask on tv.

The Mask: OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Great design!! I wonder where the red streaks came from? Oh well, who cares.

He stops babbling enough too learn that this new masked character is known for killing kids in a place called Camp Crystal Lake.

The Mask: MR. VOORHEES!!! (immitating a cowboy) WHAT IN TARNATION ARE YOU DOING HURTING THOSE KIDS!! (back to normal mode.) Looks like Mr scary mask here needs a lesson from a real masked man. But how to get there? Hmmmm(holds his chin as he thinks real hard until a light bulb appears out of nowhere over his head.) I GOT IT!! (he reaches into his pants, and pulls out...a rubber chicken.)

The Mask: oops hehe (snort). (flicks it aside) Lets try that again.

He reaches into his pants again, and this time pulls out a impossibly large remote control. He points it at himself and suddenly he's gone from the room in a flash.

*Crystal Lake Camp* He appears, again in a flash, right in front of the Voorhees house.

The Mask: Hmmmm. Nice texture, but it could use a little color. I love the way the broken windows bring out it's " I'm gonna Die " feel. (He suddenly hears a scream and gets scared and turns to run.)

The Mask: Maybe next year. Yep I'll take on the masked jackass next year, that's what I'll do.

(Suddenly, an angel imitating the mask appears on his left shoulder.)

Angel Mask: You must save those people. That masked man is killing all of them.

The Mask: Oh okaaaay if you say so...but next time YOU take on the masked dumbass.

( He rushes into the house. He calls out) YOO HOO!!! IS THERE A MASKED MANIAC AROUND!! NOOOO??? OH WELL, MAYBE NEXT TIME!!) He starts to rush back outside the house when..he turns around, and Jason Voorhees is standing before him.

The Mask: ummmmmm hi.

so who wins?

Kurash
jason voorhees would get stomped, hes a *****

PRAYERRUN
I thought I'd see what ya'll thought of it. I think it would make a great, bloody, yet comical story.

HumanMovieGuide
The real question here is: How would the Mask make beating up Jason look funny.

I might write a scenario like you did PRAYERRUN.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
The real question here is: How would the Mask make beating up Jason look funny.

I might write a scenario like you did PRAYERRUN.

Well, for one, The Mask would probably rip off Jason's mask to make a rasberry at it, only to faint from of the sight of Jason's ugly face. I think, though, that Jason actually has a chance here. I mean he's always " teleporting " or whatever. And what if Stanley's mask actually DID fall off? what then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.