Dimitri, Sargeras, KOS-MOS Vs. Pyron, Kain and Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
The battle of titans! Who win and who loose? raver

Sol Valentine
This thread is bound to get ugly.

Lazy MFer
Not really, most of the debaters who know about the DSers don't post here anymore.

I'm all alone sad

C. C. Cowgirl
I only know who three of these are, but I hope it will be even enough roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remindme
is this a spite thread? no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
I tried making it as even as possible yes

Lazy MFer
I don't think Kain and Jedah should be on the same team, IMO.

Sol Valentine
All the DSer's members are gonna come and well,

all you're gonna see between all the fanboys are **************************************************

C. C. Cowgirl
From what I got it :

Dimitri is the weakest link stick out tongue

Second from that is Kain smile

Third in row is Pyron big grin

Fourth is Sargeras wink

Fifth is Jedah yes

Sixth is KOS-MOS! raver

So I went zick-zack from weakest to strongest angel

Lazy MFer
Nah, Jedah tops that list.

C. C. Cowgirl
Because of his cool look? big grin

Lazy MFer
No, not just that! smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Good, because KOS-MOS is way cooler big grin

So, you think team 2 will win? smile

In the other threads, Sargeras was elected winner or stale against Pyron and Kain yes

Jedah I have no idea what he can do but he sounded powerful and he is spoken powerful about stick out tongue

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Good, because KOS-MOS is way cooler big grin

So, you think team 2 will win? smile

In the other threads, Sargeras was elected winner or stale against Pyron and Kain yes

Jedah I have no idea what he can do but he sounded powerful and he is spoken powerful about stick out tongue KOSMOS is hotter but if I had to pick some one to get the job done no matter what, I'de stick with Jedah.

Yeah I think team to will win.

There are many links and bios posted on this site about Jedah. If you want to learn about him
look in threads with Jedah's nmae in the title.

Just look at my sig, he's cutting his own head off. smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Got any list of his powers? smile

Lazy MFer
Got any list of his powers? smile

1. he can liquefy

2. he can shape shift, even into objects

3.he can regenerate from any wound instantaneously

4. he can take souls and energy

5. he can make dimensions out of souls and other dimensions

6. he can pass through dimensions and sen or pull things into other demotions

7. he is immortal

8.he can increase his power instantly after absorbing things by how much new power he gets from what ever he absorbs.

Jedah has many other abilities but those seem to be the most important.

C. C. Cowgirl
He seems to be Sargeras level big grin

Lazy MFer
I don't think so, the guy has the capacity to hold entire demensions filled with demon and devil souls in his body. Jedah can pretty much absorb every thing any fighter in this thread throws at him, and then increase his own power by it. the key to killing jedah is is having the power Anita or Belial has.

Remindme
Sargeras is top of the list if it came down to a fight, purely because none of the above can hurt him.

I'd say you got the list right in terms of destructive force.

Violent2Dope
From what I got it :

Fourth is Sargeras wink

Fifth is Jedah yes

Sixth is KOS-MOS! raver

So I went zick-zack from weakest to strongest angel No, you didn't.
1. Jedah
2. Demitri(even tho much of his power is unknown, he is among the most durable on the list), Pyron(I think he is stronger, but Demitri's absorption abilities allowed him victory, and he is the fastest on the list), KOSMOS(She can make stuffs go boom lol)
3. Sargeras(assuming you're taking off the invulnerability bullshit)
4. Kain is definately weakest.

Yo Lazy MFer, what's up.

shin_gear
Wow, what poop.

Not saying anyone's wrong on who's above who...but it's giving me headaches.

Violent2Dope
I think Kain will be too much of a handicap for team 2 to win.

Burning thought
jedah shouldnt be on Team 2...put him on team 1..then they can win, otherwise its far too unfair..infact put them all on Team 1 and then they win against kain, Kos-mos alone beats kain at least..the others have no chance apart from maybe Sarg..Dimitri is nothing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
jedah shouldnt be on Team 2...put him on team 1..then they can win, otherwise its far too unfair..infact put them all on Team 1 and then they win against kain, Kos-mos alone beats kain at least..the others have no chance apart from maybe Sarg..Dimitri is nothing Demitri one shots hi with Midnight Bliss. Can't believe that I forgot about that move.

Burning thought
yeh the same way all the others do in time stop...not before kain one shots dimitri with soul death..

hell if it werent for Kos-mos and Sarg being in team one kain could solo team one with ease, put Kos-Mos and Sarg on team two and kain solos team 1 while Kos-mos and Sarg have some play time

Burning thought
From what I got it :

Fourth is Sargeras wink

Fifth is Jedah yes

Sixth is KOS-MOS! raver

So I went zick-zack from weakest to strongest angel

i would say weakest to strongest is

Pyron, Dimitri, Kos-mos, jedah, Kain and Sarg tied for strongest place

simply because althugh Kos-mos can beat Kain she has not to magic power that it takes to destroy Sarg and jedah is, if what DS lovers say is true has considerable power and could probably take Sarg

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, you didn't.
1. Jedah
2. Demitri(even tho much of his power is unknown, he is among the most durable on the list), Pyron(I think he is stronger, but Demitri's absorption abilities allowed him victory, and he is the fastest on the list), KOSMOS(She can make stuffs go boom lol)
3. Sargeras(assuming you're taking off the invulnerability bullshit)
4. Kain is definately weakest.

Yo Lazy MFer, what's up. Hey!

I say your list is good although Kain might be able to take Demetri, IMO. There is no way for any of the fighters to hurt Jedah. Jedah was killed or should I say defeated by Anita, Anita in actuality is GOD / ruler of the human world as in Belial is also a DS equivalent to GOD.
They are the only forces that have been said to be able to thwart Jedah...for a time. jedah is basically the Anti Christ, he's even called the Dark Messiah.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Hey!

I say your list is good although Kain might be able to take Demetri, IMO. There is no way for any of the fighters to hurt Jedah. Jedah was killed or should I say defeated by Anita, Anita in actuality is GOD / ruler of the human world as in Belial is also a DS equivalent to GOD.
They are the only forces that have been said to be able to thwart Jedah...for a time. jedah is basically the Anti Christ, he's even called the Dark Messiah.

The title God does not mean anything stick out tongue

Lazy MFer
I don't mean GOD as in a title, I mean God as a being beyond defeat, All knowing, all seeing, all powerful.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras and his crew fought Gods and defeated them smile

Burning thought
But Lazy Mfer, he has a soul, even an invulerable soul can be imprisoned, his soul need to be proven to be invlulerable before its sensible to think kain cannot take him, i mean kain can move through dimensions, but Jedah cannot seem to do anything with time, in a time stasis Kain can actually summon Jedah to him, into the same dimension if Jedah tries to avoid the time powers through Kains Dimension Emblem, so far there is no proof to state Jedahs soul is unable to be taken and imprisoned in the reaver while he is harmles in time stasis

also none of them are as high as God because from what i heart Belial himself has been damaged, or part of him broken

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras has an invournable soul, right? big grin

Burning thought
i dont know, we can only assume his soul can only be imprisoned due to the parthanon doing so, although thats not a fair assumption because ive also read views that the titans did not want to kill their brother

Violent2Dope
yeh the same way all the others do in time stop...not before kain one shots dimitri with soul death..

hell if it werent for Kos-mos and Sarg being in team one kain could solo team one with ease, put Kos-Mos and Sarg on team two and kain solos team 1 while Kos-mos and Sarg have some play time Too bad he has to charge time stop. You don't even know what Midnight Bliss is. It is literally the PERFECT way to get around Kain's inability to die. Demitri teles to Kain, and then it's as simple as grabbing Kain, he will be transformed into a defenseless human female, he loses ALL his powers, attributes, and abilities, then Demitri easily one shots him with a punch to the stomach.

Darth Extecute
Is this the pure Sargeras, or the corrupted?

Burning thought
rubbish, whoever told you he has to charge anything is obviously a fool, the only reason that may make them think that is that you have to hold down the attack button to activate reaver spells, which is A: gameplay and B: controls, not really part of the move..otherwise shall we bring into the debate controls, thats not even an argument...

ofcourse i know what Midnight bliss is, ive read it from the others and found the move on Wikipedia and this darkstalkers site i have not got the name of, yet he still has to touch kain, grab kain...are we going to bring in the key combination on the controls to use his moves now? and the 2d gameplay like you seem to want to with kain...

Kain can do the same to dimitri, as ive said, he has the emblem of states, which means he can reform Dimitris state if he wishes so...your argueing also against kains long range soul death that he can seem to do against anyone in sight...to Dimitris grab..

Violent2Dope
rubbish, whoever told you he has to charge anything is obviously a fool, the only reason that may make them think that is that you have to hold down the attack button to activate reaver spells, which is A: gameplay and B: controls, not really part of the move..otherwise shall we bring into the debate controls, thats not even an argument...

ofcourse i know what Midnight bliss is, ive read it from the others and found the move on Wikipedia and this darkstalkers site i have not got the name of, yet he still has to touch kain, grab kain...are we going to bring in the key combination on the controls to use his moves now? and the 2d gameplay like you seem to want to with kain...

Kain can do the same to dimitri, as ive said, he has the emblem of states, which means he can reform Dimitris state if he wishes so...your argueing also against kains long range soul death that he can seem to do against anyone in sight...to Dimitris grab.. His tele grab 131. I would like you to prove to me that Kain can Time Reave by simply thinking it, cause to me that sounds like bullshit.

Burning thought
His tele grab 131. I would like you to prove to me that Kain can Time Reave by simply thinking it, cause to me that sounds like bullshit.

how does it, the proof is on my legacy of kain respect thread, on the same thread if you dont trust my pasted notes from other sites, then you can follow to Darkchronicle, thats reliable...why would he charge anything? theres no button to hold on the reaver..nothing other than kains will to want to use it, in other words his thoughts, that alone unless you can prove the reaver has a button would mean his thought is the thing that would make the blade activate

Violent2Dope
how does it, the proof is on my legacy of kain respect thread, on the same thread if you dont trust my pasted notes from other sites, then you can follow to Darkchronicle, thats reliable...why would he charge anything? theres no button to hold on the reaver..nothing other than kains will to want to use it, in other words his thoughts, that alone unless you can prove the reaver has a button would mean his thought is the thing that would make the blade activate No, you say all he has to do is think and he can freeze time, that to me sounds like utter bullshit. I'll check it.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Is this the pure Sargeras, or the corrupted?

You pick big grin

Burning thought
You pick big grin

is there much of a diffrence? all i remember being the diffrence is that he has the full forged sword whos powers are unkown, simply its the greatest weapon in the warcraft universe

Darth Extecute
is there much of a diffrence? all i remember being the diffrence is that he has the full forged sword whos powers are unkown, simply its the greatest weapon in the warcraft universe

His full sword grants omnipotence, to a sense.. He was also a more settled warrior before he got corrupted.. After he got corrupted he was more agressive and hateful.. His patience is by far greater before he was corrupted.. Because afterwards, he just wants to destroy all life-forms..

Burning thought
His full sword grants omnipotence, to a sense.. He was also a more settled warrior before he got corrupted.. After he got corrupted he was more agressive and hateful.. His patience is by far greater before he was corrupted.. Because afterwards, he just wants to destroy all life-forms..

Omnipotent, ime not sure about that..where does it say this?

Violent2Dope
His full sword grants omnipotence, to a sense.. He was also a more settled warrior before he got corrupted.. After he got corrupted he was more agressive and hateful.. His patience is by far greater before he was corrupted.. Because afterwards, he just wants to destroy all life-forms.. If he was omnipotent, he would not have been corrupted. He could have just erased the demons that corrupted him from existence.

Burning thought
If he was omnipotent, he would not have been corrupted. He could have just erased the demons that corrupted him from existence.

indeed i think Darth just means he had a great deal more power, although its debatable, perhaps he did not want to erase them after he was corrupted..it does say he defeats all these races without problems at all..but their corruption stops him..yet fully Omnipotent i would not give him, nothing in Warcraft has that

Darth Extecute
Omnipotent, ime not sure about that..where does it say this?

I said "To a sense" and I meant "omniscient" embarrasment

Massive cosmical awareness..

One of the powers of the sword is to read all good and evil in all lifeforms.. He is to to a sense omniscient.. That's what I meant..

I'm sorry if you got all hot about my misstype..

Violent2Dope
I said "To a sense" and I meant "omniscient" embarrasment

Massive cosmical awareness..

One of the powers of the sword is to read all good and evil in all lifeforms.. He is to to a sense omniscient.. That's what I meant..

I'm sorry if you got all hot about my misstype.. Oh OK, I can buy that.

Burning thought
np. doesnt really worry, just confused me thats all

Darth Extecute
Now that I think about it.. Does any game-character have omnipotence?

Burning thought
not really, some characters have limited forms of it, but Omnipotence is unlikely, although i havnt played every game..Belial from DSkers has a high level of power but from what ive heard he can be damaged or disrupted, someone with infnite power could blink and all Dskers,warcraft, Lokverse and all the fighting universes would perish

Violent2Dope
Now that I think about it.. Does any game-character have omnipotence? Belial of DS comes close.

Burning thought
the only being it seems is the true God himself to have true infnite power

also thinking on power..do you think any of these characters could beat LT...in a games versus, any game characters, i have a reason to believe any of these game characters VS LT could easily beat it by default

C. C. Cowgirl
LT? ermm

Burning thought
LT? ermm

marvals Living Tribunal

Violent2Dope
the only being it seems is the true God himself to have true infnite power

also thinking on power..do you think any of these characters could beat LT...in a games versus, any game characters, i have a reason to believe any of these game characters VS LT could easily beat it by default Belial maybe, tho his true power is unknown. And did you just say that any game character can beat LT easily? What the f**k?

Burning thought
Belial maybe, tho his true power is unknown. And did you just say that any game character can beat LT easily? What the f**k?

aye but i have a theory why...

LT if ime not mistaken gets most of its power if not all of it from TOAA, so first TOAA would not be present as part of the debate, say if someone said LT vs Pyron...LT wouldnt have TOAA...so he would have no power, he would be like an empty vessel

second theory and one that could be combined with the first is that LT is created, his purpose is to judge the beings of a marvel universe...since for example Pyron is not part of that universe, he would be powerless the LT would be..because he wouldnt be able to judge or pass judgement on a being thats nothing to do with TOAA in marvels universe

so in conclusion, characters would win by default for sure

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
KOSMOS is hotter but if I had to pick some one to get the job done no matter what, I'de stick with Jedah.

Yeah I think team to will win.

There are many links and bios posted on this site about Jedah. If you want to learn about him
look in threads with Jedah's nmae in the title.

Just look at my sig, he's cutting his own head off. smile

Sure because you will stick to the guy who has no real stuff without prep. Kos-Mos on the other hand has plenty of stuff to back her up. On screen. With time limits etc.

Kos-Mos can defeat Jedah.

As for the fight...

Demitri absorbs Pyron.

Sargeras and Kain...well I'll have to check out Sargera's respect thread once I'm done posting Master Chief love.

Kos-Mos has Jedah beat in feats.

---

And yes...the almighty Midnight Bliss. Quite possibly the greatest move in fighting games history.

*High5@V2D*

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sure because you will stick to the guy who has no real stuff without prep. Kos-Mos on the other hand has plenty of stuff to back her up. On screen. With time limits etc.

As for the fight...

Demitri absorbs Pyron.

Sargeras and Kain...well I'll have to check out Sargera's respect thread once I'm done posting Master Chief love.

I think people got agreed that Sargeras beat both Kain and Pyron . The only one disagreeing when it comes to Pyron is Violent2Dope smile

shin_gear

As for the fight...

Demitri absorbs Pyron.

---

And yes...the almighty Midnight Bliss. Quite possibly the greatest move in fighting games history.

*High5@V2D* Neg. You see, Capcom made Jedah as the anti-christ which means he basically can do anything. He absorbed an entire dimension (which is bigger than a multi-verse) instantly even though it doesn't exactly say that he did but he DID say that he was going to recreate life or something like that and destroy the human world. Jedah discards JOS-MOS's soul into the Majigen while reading a newspaper and taking a shit. Jedah pwns.

Violent2Dope
I think people got agreed that Sargeras beat both Kain and Pyron . The only one disagreeing when it comes to Pyron is Violent2Dope smile Sarg does beat Kain. Sarg does not beat Pyron.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sarg does beat Kain. Sarg does not beat Pyron.

See! This is exactly what I said big grin

He repeated me stick out tongue

shin_gear
No one beats Pyron. It's against Capcom law to say so. smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras is not Capcom raver

Violent2Dope

As for the fight...

Demitri absorbs Pyron.

---

*High5@V2D* Except that little gay detail of Jedah not being able to die. He did not need prep to absorb said dimension, and absorbed all souls as well, and took the noteworthy souls he foun d(the DSers) to combine into himself(can't remember why). Demitri is actually weaker than Pyron I believe, he just fought Pyron long enough for an opening to absorb him.

And Midnight Bliss is THE greatest move in game history!

Superboy Prime
I think people got agreed that Sargeras beat both Kain and Pyron . The only one disagreeing when it comes to Pyron is Violent2Dope smile

Cool...but I don't buy what everyone agrees with. I'd rather see what Sargeras has done with my eyes. You see...there was a time when we all agreed Pyron would wtf pawn Kos-Mos. I made some vast research...I found out we were wrong. There is a Sargeras respect thread, right?

C. C. Cowgirl
Cool...but I don't buy what everyone agrees with. I'd rather see what Sargeras has done with my eyes. You see...there was a time when we all agreed Pyron would wtf pawn Kos-Mos. I made some vast research...I found out we were wrong. There is a Sargeras respect thread, right?

There is big grin

There was two, but they got merged roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I do not blame you for not buying it smile

I think 80% here at the game versus forum is biased, even though few admit it angel

shin_gear
Can someone post evidence of Jedah absorbing a dimension (not his ending which provides no proof of said feat) and explain why taking souls would have an effect on a universe-destroying android? big grin

Violent2Dope
Cool...but I don't buy what everyone agrees with. I'd rather see what Sargeras has done with my eyes. You see...there was a time when we all agreed Pyron would wtf pawn Kos-Mos. I made some vast research...I found out we were wrong. There is a Sargeras respect thread, right? Sarg is overhyped and because of that vs. thread I lost massive respect for him. All they were doing is trying to downplay my posts and the proof I posted(I am almost positive UDON comics DS is canon btw) without posting any of their own.

Superboy Prime
Except that little gay detail of Jedah not being able to die. He did not need prep to absorb said dimension, and absorbed all souls as well, and took the noteworthy souls he foun d(the DSers) to combine into himself(can't remember why). Demitri is actually weaker than Pyron I believe, he just fought Pyron long enough for an opening to absorb him.

And Midnight Bliss is THE greatest move in game history!

The unability to die does not make him undefeatable. He can still be defeated my friend. Demitri is only weaker than Pyron in your world, V2D. You do not know how long it took jedah to absorb the souls into the dimension. Not to mention if Jedah attempted to dump Kos-Mos in it she simply takes it with her by using the hilbert effect. Then she wipes everything out of existence.

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
Neg. You see, Capcom made Jedah as the anti-christ which means he basically can do anything. He absorbed an entire dimension (which is bigger than a multi-verse) instantly even though it doesn't exactly say that he did but he DID say that he was going to recreate life or something like that and destroy the human world. Jedah discards JOS-MOS's soul into the Majigen while reading a newspaper and taking a shit. Jedah pwns.

Violent2Dope
Can someone post evidence of Jedah absorbing a dimension (not his ending which provides no proof of said feat) and explain why taking souls would have an effect on a universe-destroying android? big grin Soul taking would not affect KOSMOS, you are right about that, tho I think we will have to rely on Lazy MFer(he's not a Remo sock), who is much more knowledgable on homo red fingernails than I am.

shin_gear
Lazy MFer (Remo) has lost all credibility ever since a thread involving a Capcom character was made. yes

Violent2Dope
The unability to die does not make him undefeatable. He can still be defeated my friend. Demitri is only weaker than Pyron in your world, V2D. You do not know how long it took jedah to absorb the souls into the dimension. Not to mention if Jedah attempted to dump Kos-Mos in it she simply takes it with her by using the hilbert effect. Then she wipes everything out of existence. Jedah heals from every wound instantly(he cuts his own f*ckin head off for Christ's sake!). No, Pyron has been proven to be beyond Demitri in power and fighting ability, but Demitri could hold his own long enough to absorb him. Also, Pyron can't die, I base this on the fact that he is made of PURE energy, energy cannont be destroyed.

Violent2Dope
Lazy MFer (Remo) has lost all credibility ever since a thread involving a Capcom character was made. yes Prove he is Remo.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sarg is overhyped and because of that vs. thread I lost massive respect for him. All they were doing is trying to downplay my posts and the proof I posted(I am almost positive UDON comics DS is canon btw) without posting any of their own.

I was being sceptical to your proof. There is nothing wrong with that. What was wrong, was how you wind up being rude to me for being sceptical. I did not mean to offend you personaly, V2D.

How would I know that being sceptical to your dear Pyron would be taken personal?

I can rely more on the fact that was providen about Sargeras than Pyron, because even though what they had was text it was more solid than your pictures. The text about Sargeras is information gathered from the games and books but all you had was pictures. In this case, their text was more solid than your pictures because as I mentioned, your pictures did not show much.

shin_gear
Prove he is Remo. Check your inbox.

Violent2Dope
I was being sceptical to your proof. There is nothing wrong with that. What was wrong, was how you wind up being rude to me for being sceptical. I did not mean to offend you personaly, V2D.

How would I know that being sceptical to your dear Pyron would be taken personal?

I can rely more on the fact that was providen about Sargeras than Pyron, because even though what they had was text it was more solid than your pictures. The text about Sargeras is information gathered from the games and books but all you had was pictures. In this case, their text was more solid than your pictures because as I mentioned, your pictures did not show much. That's all nice, but that is not how debating works, you have to prove to the opponent that what you say is true, something no one on the thread has done. I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you, it's not intentional, that's just the way I debate.

Superboy Prime
Jedah heals from every wound instantly(he cuts his own f*ckin head off for Christ's sake!). No, Pyron has been proven to be beyond Demitri in power and fighting ability, but Demitri could hold his own long enough to absorb him. Also, Pyron can't die, I base this on the fact that he is made of PURE energy, energy cannont be destroyed.

Gameplay move, fella. If he truly healed from any wound instantly he would not have been taking a nap for the longest time before Darkstalers 3. Where has it been proven Pyron is beyond Demitri? Comics? Anime? In the game Demitri defeated Pyron without much trouble.

Violent2Dope
Gameplay move, fella. If he truly healed from any wound instantly he would not have been taking a nap for the longest time before Darkstalers 3. Where has it been proven Pyron is beyond Demitri? Comics? Anime? In the game Demitri defeated Pyron without much trouble. Dude, moves in fighting games are able to be done by th character, I mean, COME ON, you may as well say Demitri cannot punch cause he has never punched in an ending or cutscene.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

He says he was a worthy opponent, in other words it was a difficult battle, and Pyron should only be able to be defeated via absorption, as you can't destroy energy.

On an off topic note, who do you think would win between Pyron and Kain SBP?

Superboy Prime
Dude, moves in fighting games are able to be done by th character, I mean, COME ON, you may as well say Demitri cannot punch cause he has never punched in an ending or cutscene.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

He says he was a worthy opponent, in other words it was a difficult battle, and Pyron should only be able to be defeated via absorption, as you can't destroy energy.

On an off topic note, who do you think would win between Pyron and Kain SBP?

Saying someone was a worthy opponent does not mean they had a difficult battle.

I really don't see why Pyron should only be defeated via absorption, but whatever. He is your boy. You defend that notion against others.

I'd rather not comment about Pyron & Kain. My Kain knowledge ain't that grand except for the exagerated crap is said about him in this forum.

---

I hope you realize how wrong that Demitri punches analogy of yours is.

Violent2Dope
Saying someone was a worthy opponent does not mean they had a difficult battle.

I really don't see why Pyron should only be defeated via absorption, but whatever. He is your boy. You defend that notion against others.

I'd rather not comment about Pyron & Kain. My Kain knowledge ain't that grand except for the exagerated crap is said about him in this forum.

---

I hope you realize how wrong that Demitri punches analogy of yours is. Yes it does, if he defeated him easily, then Demitri's arrogant ass(he is arrogant, I mean, attacking Belial? COME ON) would say sumthin like "You can eat planets, yet you can't even kill a single one of its inhabitants!? Pathetic!" Instead, he showed respect for him, and declared him a worthy opponent. Pyron is pure energy, energy cannot be created or destroyed, and he is my boy. cool

I know that the punch thing is bull, but so was saying Jedah can't do that move, if he could not do it, why the f*ck would they give him it?

Superboy Prime
Yes it does, if he defeated him easily, then Demitri's arrogant ass(he is arrogant, I mean, attacking Belial? COME ON) would say sumthin like "You can eat planets, yet you can't even kill a single one of its inhabitants!? Pathetic!" Instead, he showed respect for him, and declared him a worthy opponent. Pyron is pure energy, energy cannot be created or destroyed, and he is my boy. cool

I know that the punch thing is bull, but so was saying Jedah can't do that move, if he could not do it, why the f*ck would they give him it?

You made the statement that he can instantly heal every wound. And yet he has been taking a nap, recovering if you will, multiple times before--which completely contradicts your statement. If he was truly capable of healing any wound in an instant he would not need to take those naps. Understand now? Why give him the move? To make him look cool. Not to mention I am not saying he does not posess regeneration...its just that...come on...instant regeneration from every wound? That's exagerated in my book.

Violent2Dope
You made the statement that he can instantly heal any wound. And yet he has been taking a nap, recovering if you will, multiple times before. If he was truly capable of healing any wound he would not need to take those naps. Understand now? Why give him the move? To make him look cool. Not to mention I am not saying he does not posess regeneration...its just that...come on...instant regeneration for any wound? That's exagerated in my book. Well, instant regeneration was a bit much, tho it is very fast. Jedah was disintegrated from the inside the one time he died because he tried to absorb all the souls of Makai(was tricked to do it actually), even Belial's, so he of course died.

Superboy Prime
hug

shin_gear
STFU fanboy.

Sol Valentine
Wachha moth.

Burning thought

someone being honest, they wont comment without having a clue about the character, better than "zomg hes a big God he wins"

okie heres some good kain sites

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/

http://www.legacyofkain.net/

http://www.thelostworlds.net/

http://www.nosgoth.net/Defiance/index.html

the last one has a lot of good lines from the characters which you may find proof in as well since ofcourse what they say is perhaps the most undenaible proof or the Questions and answers in Lostworlds by the developers which is the highest proof there can be

C. C. Cowgirl
That's all nice, but that is not how debating works, you have to prove to the opponent that what you say is true, something no one on the thread has done. I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you, it's not intentional, that's just the way I debate.

Oh yeah? What part of what I said do you consider 'not how debating works'? I am sceptical to your proof. I can rely to their fact of Sargeras more because it is actual text and I have two books that includes the character at discussion. I have not pointed out who I think will win or loose in the discussion at matter, so you can honestly not comment me and my post in the ways that you have done.

I come with scientifical, logical and intelligent questions and sceptical opinions about your proof because they are not solid enough.

You have not showed in my opinion any solid proof of anything that you say. There is no telling how fast he is from the pictures you showed. His size is maximum about twice or thrice the size of earth if basing on the pictures and for all we know he does not even have cosmical awareness. Not from what those pictures prove. He may have telepathical powers to his own creations, along with an advanced mind, but that is as good as all that your pictures shows.

For all I know right now, Pyron is the weakest of these six contestants.

You can take my words offensive or whatever you like, but I have all right to be sceptical to such unsteady proof that you have providen.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah? What part of what I said do you consider 'not how debating works'? I am sceptical to your proof. I can rely to their fact of Sargeras more because it is actual text and I have two books that includes the character at discussion. I have not pointed out who I think will win or loose in the discussion at matter, so you can honestly not comment me and my post in the ways that you have done.

I come with scientifical, logical and intelligent questions and sceptical opinions about your proof because they are not solid enough.

You have not showed in my opinion any solid proof of anything that you say. There is no telling how fast he is from the pictures you showed. His size is maximum about twice or thrice the size of earth if basing on the pictures and for all we know he does not even have cosmical awareness. Not from what those pictures prove. He may have telepathical powers to his own creations, along with an advanced mind, but that is as good as all that your pictures shows.

For all I know right now, Pyron is the weakest of these six contestants.

You can take my words offensive or whatever you like, but I have all right to be sceptical to such unsteady proof that you have providen. I'm sorry that I was rude to you, but I was under the impression that you were debating for Sargeras, and I get frustrated when I ask for proof for pages, and get none. Also, I have another piece of evidence to say Pyron is indeed larger than a galaxy, he wears them for rings(I will have to find the link).

C. C. Cowgirl
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyro-5.png

Again, that does not prove anything! I have seen pictures of a comic character that holds the sun within his hands but is in fact not even close to that size shockno

That is an ending picture of a fighting game. It does not mean that he can actually do that, as we do not have more than that picture to relate to. For all that we know from that picture, is the fact that the artists of Pyron wanted to indicate the fact that he might be a master of all worlds very soon. Just like the comic guy I mentioned that had powers that could be compared to the sun. Therefore he had the sun between his hands. He is in fact not much taller than me in the actual comic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have you ever heard the saying 'I have it wrapped around my finger'?

That picture could mean simply that. That he has the power to rule the universe. Not that he actually can have it as accessories stick out tongue

You can find facts about Sargeras all over internet. I have tried finding any helpful fact about Pyron, but all I find is videos from the video-games and stand-alone pictures. Most not even being strips smile

I am not debating for Sargeras, nor am I debating against him. I am simply trying to validate the proof that HAS been providen.

Violent2Dope

Again, that does not prove anything! I have seen pictures of a comic character that holds the sun within his hands but is in fact not even close to that size shockno

That is an ending picture of a fighting game. It does not mean that he can actually do that, as we do not have more than that picture to relate to. For all that we know from that picture, is the fact that the artists of Pyron wanted to indicate the fact that he might be a master of all worlds very soon. Just like the comic guy I mentioned that had powers that could be compared to the sun. Therefore he had the sun between his hands. He is in fact not much taller than me in the actual comic roll eyes (sarcastic)

That picture could mean simply that. That he has the power to rule the universe. Not that he actually can have it as accessories stick out tongue

You can find facts about Sargeras all over internet. I have tried finding any helpful fact about Pyron, but all I find is videos from the video-games and stand-alone pictures. Most not even being strips smile

I am not debating for Sargeras, nor am I debating against him. I am simply trying to validate the proof that HAS been providen. Can't see the pic. stick out tongue I have to go right now, I'll be bakc later.

Sol Valentine
Bye.

C. C. Cowgirl
Can't see the pic. stick out tongue I have to go right now, I'll be bakc later.

That picture stick out tongue

shin_gear
What a gay smile he's got on.

C. C. Cowgirl
I know big grin Which makes me take him less serious hmm

A pure evil warrior could at least put some effort into looking cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

I am not debating for Sargeras, nor am I debating against him. I am simply trying to validate the proof that HAS been providen. Finding stuff for Darkstalkers characters is even harder than findinf stuff for Streetfighter, which is hard since both are 2D fighters and lack the cutscenes of 3D games. I think you make things more complicated than you should, as when I look at that pic, I see him having galaxies for rings, but you see that its symbolising he could rule the universe soon. Also, since you incorporate real world science here, I say that Pyron can't die as he's made of pure energy, and as such cannot be destroyed. big grin

EDIT: You do know what your sig is from, right? What the f**k?

Sol Valentine
Where's the sig from?

Diamond Kisses
Finding stuff for Darkstalkers characters is even harder than findinf stuff for Streetfighter, which is hard since both are 2D fighters and lack the cutscenes of 3D games. I think you make things more complicated than you should, as when I look at that pic, I see him having galaxies for rings, but you see that its symbolising he could rule the universe soon. Also, since you incorporate real world science here, I say that Pyron can't die as he's made of pure energy, and as such cannot be destroyed. big grin

EDIT: You do know what your sig is from, right? What the f**k?

That is me! Advance thinking big grin

But you have to admit I do have a point happy

As for the sig! I am shocked YOU know where it is from blink

Sol Valentine
Where is it from!?

Violent2Dope
That is me! Advance thinking big grin

But you have to admit I do have a point happy

As for the sig! I am shocked YOU know where it is from blink You do have a point, tho I do think you are thinking to deep about it, but what about my "Pyron is energy so he can't die" theory? There is nothing to disprove it, as the only time he was ever defeated was by absorption, which does not destroy the energy.

Yes, I do know where it is from. It is from a hentai(I think it may be Bible Black).

Sol Valentine
Bible Black was nasty.

Burning thought
ime back, had a weekend holiday, also nice new name cowgirl, cute

Diamond Kisses
Thank you big grin

shin_gear
C. C.'s cute in real life too.

Diamond Kisses
lion

Thank you hug

Burning thought
anyway back to the fight KOS-MOS and Jedah are the deciding factors here, put KOS-MOS on any team opposing kain and kain loses basically but Jedah on the other hand can defeat KOS-MOS so team 2 "can" win if its accepted that Jedah has these amazing dimension destroying feets ...pyron can go on Team 1 it has no use in team 2.

its mostly KOS-MOS vs Jedah it boils down to..Sarg may have some things up his sleeves tho

Violent2Dope
anyway back to the fight KOS-MOS and Jedah are the deciding factors here, put KOS-MOS on any team opposing kain and kain loses basically but Jedah on the other hand can defeat KOS-MOS so team 2 "can" win if its accepted that Jedah has these amazing dimension destroying feets ...pyron can go on Team 1 it has no use in team 2.

its mostly KOS-MOS vs Jedah it boils down to..Sarg may have some things up his sleeves tho I think the dimension destroying thing was misinterpreted. It was really him devouring all of Makai's souls, and then making a dimension out of said souls.

Diamond Kisses
Magical powers should never be excluded. The different elements can be countered and so can physical damage, but you never know where you have pure magic.

I do not think we should at all forget about Sargeras. His vast magical abilities is of large factor in any fight smile

shin_gear
Instant dimension destroying FTW. This is exactly why Jedah's second to God.

Violent2Dope
Magical powers should never be excluded. The different elements can be countered and so can physical damage, but you never know where you have pure magic.

I do not think we should at all forget about Sargeras. His vast magical abilities is of large factor in any fight smile Til Pyron warps him to the sun. Pyron cannot die. It is impossible.

Diamond Kisses
Til Pyron warps him to the sun. Pyron cannot die. It is impossible.

He can not die, or you have simply not seen him die?

Why would he not be able to die? ermm

shin_gear
'Cuz Capcom said so ok!? sad

Burning thought
if hes made out of energy, then he can be spent and made into a new energy source in which he would not be pyron anymore, so pyron would infact die if all he is, is energy...also his soul is at stake from Sarg and Demitri, also Pyron would be swallowed by Demitri, hes the only character on team 2 who has a obvious counter

also Pyron doesnt have to actually die to lose in debates, he can be submissioned...Kos-Mos has some incredible firepower at her disposal

Violent2Dope
He can not die, or you have simply not seen him die?

Why would he not be able to die? ermm I say he can't die because he's pure energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Burning thought
I say he can't die because he's pure energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

it can be formed into new energy, or a diffrent type of energy....and can be manipulated...

what by fact is pyron made of...Cosmic matter....Cosmic energy...Cosmic fire...where does it say hes made up of something

Diamond Kisses
There still has to be a reason shrug

All that energy can not be destroyed stuff? ermm

I guess he missed the part of his science class where energy gets reformend as it is 'destroyed'. With the right amount of magical power, Sargeras can most likely remove Pyron from his self and hold him as seperate beings, maintaining the beast stick out tongue Energy may not be able to be destroyed, but if we human have learnt to master and control it without any magical powers, then I do believe one of the strongest magical entities in the gaming world can master a foe that is built out of energy big grin

Besides, this is not the real world. I have seen a Superman episode where energy is in fact destroyed. Everything in a certain radius was totaly anhiliated. Matter as well as energy, it was all gone. Not even Batman could find any trace of anything.

And Batman + Crime Scene = All possibilities happy

Burning thought

I guess he missed the part of his science class where energy gets reformend as it is 'destroyed'. With the right amount of magical power, Sargeras can most likely remove Pyron from his self and hold him as seperate beings, maintaining the beast stick out tongue Energy may not be able to be destroyed, but if we human have learnt to master and control it without any magical powers, then I do believe one of the strongest magical entities in the gaming world can master a foe that is built out of energy big grin

Besides, this is not the real world. I have seen a Superman episode where energy is in fact destroyed. Everything in a certain radius was totaly anhiliated. Matter as well as energy, it was all gone. Not even Batman could find any trace of anything.

And Batman + Crime Scene = All possiblities happy

indeed, Sarg could rip out Pyrons soul and eat it...Demitri can absorb pyron like he does canonically...etc etc, so many ways in which Pyron can lose, Jedah however, what he can do is actually unknown for sure..KOS-MOS has great fire power as well, but does she have a power source?..what powers her weaponry, what does her weaponry fire..energy? if so then perhaps it can be controlled by one of the opposite side so that when she fire the energy controller can send it back into her, whats her durability?

Diamond Kisses
Maybe not eat his soul stick out tongue

But Pyron is clearly over-rated if he is out of pure energy. If he had a physical form it would be a lot tougher to battle him, but as he is pure energy there is plenty of ways to actually defeat him big grin

Magic being the most effective I believe smile

Burning thought
well why not, Kiljaeden who is far weaker than Sarg ripped out souls, pyron could end up the same as the lich king, suspended in a dimension with his soul taken from him, only diffrence will be that Sarg has no other purpose for pyron so he could simply leave him in Limbo like where Sarg went or in suspended animation

Violent2Dope

And Batman + Crime Scene = All possibilities happy You incorporate real world science into threads, why can't I? Also, energy can only be transfered, like when Demitri absorbed him. Pyron has more control over his body than Sarg does, Demitri had to fight and weaken him first.

Burning thought
ime more than sure that having Demitri alone fighting Pyron is going to end up with the same ending regardless, so the fight is mainly between Sarg and Kos VS Jedah and Kain......Kain and Sarg stalemate, they cant do anything since hteir powers are all along the same lines and so it comes down to jedah and KOS-mos, the winner of those two means the win for their team, since Kos-mos and Sarg would take kain and Jedah and kain would win against Sarg

Diamond Kisses
Because what I spoke of made sense

It is different to speak of how the world looks like and how matter and energy can be destroyed or not

It does not really matter if he has control over his body or not. Sargeras can dig all the way into his very soul and go all the way out. I have seen beings of energy alone being ripped into pieces before, no matter how well they know their body. Everyone has a weakness, no matter how strong they are.

You are twisting things in the wrong ways. I look at possible outcomes that has to do with the real world in the other thread. Here, you say something can not be done while I have seen it in a TV-Show that is not quite reality.

I have seen energy being destroyed and manipulated in TV-Shows, so I consider that a pretty valid reason for it to be able to work here. As they are both fictional events

Violent2Dope
Because what I spoke of made sense stick out tongue

It is different to speak of how the world looks like and how matter and energy can be destroyed or not smile

It does not really matter if he has control over his body or not. Sargeras can dig all the way into his very soul and go all the way out. I have seen beings of energy alone being ripped into pieces before, no matter how well they know their body. Everyone has a weakness, no matter how strong they are.

You are twisting things in the wrong ways. I look at possible outcomes that has to do with the real world in the other thread. Here, you say something can not be done while I have seen it in a TV-Show that is not quite reality.

I have seen energy being destroyed and manipulated in TV-Shows, so I consider that a pretty valid reason for it to be able to work here. As they are both fictional events smile 1. How is it different? Both are real world science concepts that cannot be proven or disproven in this particular case.

2. Not everyone has a weakness, like Superman, he's gone from being weak to Kryptonite and the red sun to being able to fly directly f*ckin thru a red sun, and then there are characters like Demitri, after absorbing Pyron, his only weakness was null.

3. Just because one state of fiction defies real world reality, does not mean that it is the same for others. Going by that logic, I can say becuase earth in DBZ is nowhere near the same as real world earth, your argument on earth not looking how it should of is null because I've seen many pieces of fiction that contradict it.

Diamond Kisses
You will not have me put any effort into debate you about anything related to Pyron, Violent2Dope stick out tongue

You and Pyron are the largest piece of BIAS that I have seen at this forum trough my time here yes

You make an elephant out of ant proof, so there is no point in trying to debate it. All you do is find one way around it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
You will not have me put any effort into debate you about anything related to Pyron, Violent2Dope stick out tongue

You and Pyron are the largest piece of BIAS that I have seen at this forum trough my time here yes

You make an elephant out of ant proof, so there is no point in trying to debate it. All you do is find one way around it roll eyes (sarcastic) All I did was counter your post. How about counter mine?

shin_gear
LOL...

I like V2D though :/
All I did was counter your post. How about counter mine? chair

Burning thought
KOS-MOS has great fire power as well, but does she have a power source?..what powers her weaponry, what does her weaponry fire..energy? if so then perhaps it can be controlled by one of the opposite side so that when she fire the energy controller can send it back into her, whats her durability?

Diamond Kisses
LOL...

I like V2D though :/
chair

Never said I did not like him. I do like him, but his opinions can still be biased yes

All I did was counter your post. How about counter mine?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine. I just hope you do not take it personal erm

1. How is it different? Both are real world science concepts that cannot be proven or disproven in this particular case.

2. Not everyone has a weakness, like Superman, he's gone from being weak to Kryptonite and the red sun to being able to fly directly f*ckin thru a red sun, and then there are characters like Demitri, after absorbing Pyron, his only weakness was null.

3. Just because one state of fiction defies real world reality, does not mean that it is the same for others. Going by that logic, I can say becuase earth in DBZ is nowhere near the same as real world earth, your argument on earth not looking how it should of is null because I've seen many pieces of fiction that contradict it.

1. It is different at the fact that mine is very scientificly evolutionary correct. However, yours is only correct because humanity has not advanced enough. The scientifical sense that 'Energy and matter can not be destroyed' is only correct because that is all we know of.

We do know about the past, which was what I brought up with my discussion at Earth in matter. However, we can not destroy energy or matter because we have not learnt the ways yet smile

2. Everyone has a weakness. Even Superman. If we exclude the fact that he is weak against Kryptonite hmm ] but if we forget about that fact.

Superman may be made of steel or whatever, may withstand all physical attacks, but he is still just a mere humanoid with super powers. He has a human heart and he has a functioning mind. He may be physicaly indestructable and being able to withstand a red sun and all the kryptonite in the world for all that I care, but his mind and heart is still vournable.

Another example would be if we had 'The Atom' to fight Superman. If he got hold of Superman, he could shrink into the size of an atom and go to Superman's inside. Then damage all the organs.

EVERYONE has a weakness. Some has them just more visible than others big grin

Also: In one episode where a magical seamonster attacked Superman, he said himself that there was only one thing that could harm him and that was magic. He then looked down at his chest and was bleeding just by his stomach.

3. Is not the earth that Pyron devour a reflection of the real world? The DBZ Earth may not even look a little like our own earth, but then that is the whole point. It is intentionally. However, the earth that Pyron devours is meant to be a reflection of our world.

Thus- America is visible. Good luck trying to find America in the DBZ world wink

The whole reason I made a jiff out of the earth Pyron did devour, is because your picture did not provide ANY proof that he was away for over 2.000.000 years as you claimed. That earth looked the same the time he found it, as the time he returned was just my way of proving that your point was inaccurate.

If you prove me wrong, which I am sure you can since you know for a fact that he was away for over 2.000.000 from some source somewhere, then it is a done deal. But you are expecting us to agree with you because of a comic strip. Which I will not angel

Violent2Dope
Never said I did not like him. I do like him, but his opinions can still be biased yes

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine. I just hope you do not take it personal erm

1. It is different at the fact that mine is very scientificly evolutionary correct. However, yours is only correct because humanity has not advanced enough. The scientifical sense that 'Energy and matter can not be destroyed' is only correct because that is all we know of.

We do know about the past, which was what I brought up with my discussion at Earth in matter. However, we can not destroy energy or matter because we have not learnt the ways yet smile

2. Everyone has a weakness. Even Superman. If we exclude the fact that he is weak against Kryptonite hmm ] but if we forget about that fact.

Superman may be made of steel or whatever, may withstand all physical attacks, but he is still just a mere humanoid with super powers. He has a human heart and he has a functioning mind. He may be physicaly indestructable and being able to withstand a red sun and all the kryptonite in the world for all that I care, but his mind and heart is still vournable.

Another example would be if we had 'The Atom' to fight Superman. If he got hold of Superman, he could shrink into the size of an atom and go to Superman's inside. Then damage all the organs.

EVERYONE has a weakness. Some has them just more visible than others big grin

Also: In one episode where a magical seamonster attacked Superman, he said himself that there was only one thing that could harm him and that was magic. He then looked down at his chest and was bleeding just by his stomach.

3. Is not the earth that Pyron devour a reflection of the real world? The DBZ Earth may not even look a little like our own earth, but then that is the whole point. It is intentionally. However, the earth that Pyron devours is meant to be a reflection of our world.

Thus- America is visible. Good luck trying to find America in the DBZ world wink

The whole reason I made a jiff out of the earth Pyron did devour, is because your picture did not provide ANY proof that he was away for over 2.000.000 years as you claimed. That earth looked the same the time he found it, as the time he returned was just my way of proving that your point was inaccurate.

If you prove me wrong, which I am sure you can since you know for a fact that he was away for over 2.000.000 from some source somewhere, then it is a done deal. But you are expecting us to agree with you because of a comic strip. Which I will not angel I would not get offended, I come here to debate, I was being a jerk before due to other reasons that I took out on you(which I apologised for), and one thing you will find out about this place is we all are a little biased.

1. There is no proof that energy can be destroyed or created, saying we may find a way to is just speculation.

2. No, TRUST ME, Supes is not even vulnerable to magic anymore since he has been training to resist it, Kryptonite is nothin to him, neither is the red sun, which is why Supes is gay. Also, Superman is not human, doesn't have human organs, and even those are physically durable. It takes some lungs to blow up a solar system by sneezing(yes I know that was overpowered PC Supes).

3. America is BARELY visible in that pic, and clouds are clotting the image. I will try to find a source.

Diamond Kisses
I know you apologised and I forgive hug

I still stick to my talk about everyone having a weakness though yes

If Pyron fought an equivelent of cosmical stone, I think he would get kicked around like a little fireball stick out tongue

Who else?
People, Jedah whips KOSMOS and it wont be a hard fight, yo. Just thought I'd get that out there big grin

And that whole prep thing is bull shit, he needs no prep, Jedah's a homo...Morrigans the greatest! big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
People, Jedah whips KOSMOS and it wont be a hard fight, yo. Just thought I'd get that out there big grin WHO ELSE!? eek! WHAT UP!?

Who else?
V2D!? Yo... smokin'

Violent2Dope
V2D!? Yo... smokin' I made a Demitri Maximov and Pyron respect thread. I'm a major Pyron fanboy now.

Who else?
I made a Demitri Maximov and Pyron respect thread. I'm a major Pyron fanboy now. laughing I see. So ya finally got a respect section eh?!

How's that going?

Diamond Kisses
laughing I see. So ya finally got a respect section eh?!

How's that going?

I have the oldest none-replied thread happy

Violent2Dope
laughing I see. So ya finally got a respect section eh?!

How's that going? Pretty good.

Who else?
I see

I have the oldest none-replied thread happy That sucks and its kinda cool at the same time yo.

shin_gear
Jedah whips KOS-MOS...because he's a Darkstalker? Please explain how he beats KOS-MOS, and none of that instant dimension destroying shit that he's never done, and absorbing a dimension or whatever isn't a gaugable feat nor is absorbing souls for that matter. Quite in fact it means nothing against an android who destroyed several galaxies within seconds in a video.

Who else?
He absorbs her, as simple as that. I've come to realize that Jedah VS KOSMOS isn't really even a fight.

She has no way to beat Jedah.

Violent2Dope
Yo WE, check out my respect threads. The Demitri one was better done.

shin_gear
How does he and give pics, scans, whatever that explains how he does that. If you're going to provide me a link to his ending, it'd be kind of pointless since I saw nothing saying he absorbed a dimension in that ending, not to mention you're going to have to explain how he does that to someone traveling at sub-light speeds.

I could just counter that anyway and say KOS-MOS absorbs Jedah with the X-buster. In fact I'll post a video of her doing that to an entire fleet of spaceships.

Who else?
How does he and give pics, scans, whatever that explains how he does that. If you're going to provide me a link to his ending, it'd be kind of pointless since I saw nothing saying he absorbed a dimension in that ending, not to mention you're going to have to explain how he does that to someone traveling at sub-light speeds.

I could just counter that anyway and say KOS-MOS absorbed Jedah with the X-buster. In fact I'll post a video of her doing that to an entire fleet of spaceships. I see your still the same...that sucks sad

Jedah absorbs souls and Makai to feed the infant, (that has been posted 100 x times, I'm not doing it anymore, if you don't know now, then I guess you'll be stuck in the dark) a cheap as fleet of space ships does not compare at all. He will absorb KOSMOS and her X Buster.

-Fin-

Diamond Kisses
I see

That sucks and its kinda cool at the same time yo.

It is about my love cry

How can Sam Fisher not be loved and respected? weep

Violent2Dope
I see your still the same...that sucks sad

Jedah absorbs souls and Makai to feed the infant, (that has been posted 100 x times, I'm not doing it anymore, if you don't know now, then I guess you'll be stuck in the dark) a cheap as fleet of space ships does not compare at all. He will absorb KOSMOS and her X Buster.

-Fin- CHECK MY RESPECT THREADS DAMMIT!

shin_gear
I see your still the same...that sucks sad

-Fin- Not before KOS-MOS annihilates him with a universe-destroying attack. wink

Look who hasn't changed.

Violent2Dope
Not before KOS-MOS annihilates him with a universe-destroying attack. wink

Look who hasn't changed. Jedah need only raise his hand to absorb KOSMOS.

shin_gear
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vsjed.htm

Kindly tell me how saving the world by recreating life and saying I must destroy the human world equate to absorbing a dimension instantly, and explain why absorbing a dimension of unknown size is greater than absorbing an entire fleet of ships in space. Once you've done that tell me what makes you so sure that Jedah absorbs dimensions instantly despite there being no indication of time in that ending. Answer the initial question first though.

Burning thought
put KOS-MOS on kains team..jedah and Pyron on the other team...Team 2 wins

shin_gear
I'm somehow supposed to believe that Jedah defeats anyone who isn't as big as a dimension by absorbing him or her instantly.

It's a pain arguing against anyone arguing for a Darkstalker. Notice not a single Darkstalker since God knows when hasn't lost to any other character in a videogame who isn't a Darkstalker. Hell someone once said John Talbain would beat Devil Jin because Talbain is a Darkstalker and Devil Jin isn't.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>