The Weird Epilogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unicor777

hp_luvr_16
yes very

x-truecolors-x
I was hoping it to be 7 years...well...not hoping but..

Darth Macabre
What bell is supposed to be ringing?

Sapphiree
hmm Interesting.

ensatsu-ken
I didn't really find anything to be weird or strange about the epilouge.

jasonowens4200
it took you this long to figure out what years the books took place in. you could easly firgured it out in CoS when nearly headless nick had his 500th death party when he died in 1492 and its been 2 months since its been out

Sapphiree
Some people these days. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unicor777
Perhaps she plans something in 2016 . so far everything that JK said or did had a reason (thats the bell)

potcfan2003
Maybe... I wonder if it's another HP book... I never even botherd to think of the years...

siriuswriter
Or maybe it's just because 19 years is how long it would take for their children to grow up and mature enough to be able to go to Hogwarts, which is the scene she wanted to portray. "Everybody's going back to Hogwarts," it's all completed in a circle, but for God's sake, give the couples some time to enjoy life on their own before they start breeding...

After all, Ginny had Quidditch with the Holyhead Harpies and Ron was running the joke shop with George and Hermione and Harry both were working for the Ministry of Magic.

I don't think that anything special is going to happen in 2016. It's just that 19 years was the convenient amount of time for everyone to grow up and have their babies grow up. no expression

Unicor777
this could be the reason yeap. But being with JK novels for such a long time, at least I'm, what was Alastor saying: Constant vigilance...

jasonowens4200
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Or maybe it's just because 19 years is how long it would take for their children to grow up and mature enough to be able to go to Hogwarts, which is the scene she wanted to portray. "Everybody's going back to Hogwarts," it's all completed in a circle, but for God's sake, give the couples some time to enjoy life on their own before they start breeding...

After all, Ginny had Quidditch with the Holyhead Harpies and Ron was running the joke shop with George and Hermione and Harry both were working for the Ministry of Magic.

I don't think that anything special is going to happen in 2016. It's just that 19 years was the convenient amount of time for everyone to grow up and have their babies grow up. no expression

thats the exact reason jk gave for the 19 years she didnt want to promote teenage pregnacy

Unicor777
Yep, that could be the reason very well. But on the other side she didn't had to do it in 19 years, she could have done it in less years. Harry didn't had to have 3 kids, 2 would have done the job about king cross, so the epilogue could have been in 16 years for example.

LEWZMP
the eplog suked

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Unicor777
Yep, that could be the reason very well. But on the other side she didn't had to do it in 19 years, she could have done it in less years. Harry didn't had to have 3 kids, 2 would have done the job about king cross, so the epilogue could have been in 16 years for example. And if she did it in any less years, you'd still be saying that she plans to release something that year.

Unicor777
hehehe
Pathetic isn't it. At least I became so addicted to JK's work so even the smallest, tiniest possibility that she might share with us more of her Hogwarts World and the Ministry of Magic opens prospects for another magical journey. But even if it happens (the odds are very small) that journey is prune to end.

Blue_Hefner

Diamonds
Ding dong.
I hope she's not planning to release the encyclopedia in 2016, I don't want to have to wait that long!
Meh, I don't think there's any significance in the year 2016, to be honest. I like to think so but I think it's unlikely.

mystery
Because? She had to put something in the LAST book. To let everyone know that the series is over and Voldemort is gone.

jasonowens4200
she said it in an interview that she didnt want to promote teen pregnancy so she wanted to give it time to grow up then have kids in the abc interview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.