Pokemon vs Digimon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venomous Yoshi
Which type of monsters do you all think is better?

chickenlover98
both series were gay. soljer do not correct me on this as u constantly do. they both had retarded chars and both geared towards kids. i like animes and shows that curse personally.

Sol Valentine
Both shows sucked donkey balls, a bunch of dumb kids with no experience and annoying voices.

Soljer
Originally posted by chickenlover98
both series were gay. soljer do not correct me on this as u constantly do. they both had retarded chars and both geared towards kids. i like animes and shows that curse personally.

Hmmm....I never knew the series' featured sexual activity between two characters of the same gender.

How did they ever become so popular, featuring homosexual relationships and situations?

Kento
I think Pokemon are better because you can have more than one.

Dusty
LAWL!

Violent2Dope
Digimon are better, and are more powerful. Pokemon used to be good, but it wasn't long before the show got redundant.

Sol Valentine
9 boring seasons.

kodak
Digimon, It had that one Digimon that was like... Cool.

laughing i feel so lame saying that

Violent2Dope
Myotismon ftw lol.

chickenlover98
ash commits suicide after learning was beaten to death. smile

Ozone
Digimon is better than pokemon.

Kero_Co
Games=Pokemon
Anime=Digimon beats pokemon in every catagory ever created by man.

All the Pokemon vs All the digimon

I'd have to give it to digimon, despite the fact that Arceus is both directly and indirectly the creator of everything in the pokemon world.

I wouldn't mind playing a digimon game if they all didn't suck so bad, an MMO where you customize your character and is given a random digimon to wonder about the digital world doesn't sound to bad at all.

kodak
Originally posted by Kero_Co

I wouldn't mind playing a digimon game if they all didn't suck so bad, an MMO where you customize your character and is given a random digimon to wonder about the digital world doesn't sound to bad at all. ... That is true.

Gregory

A kid's show that's geared towards kids? Say it ain't so, chickenlover98!

I'd say that Digimon is considerably better than Pokemon.

leonheartmm
digimon hands down. great series{and whoever says otherwise can go screw themselves} great characters great story. not to mention good presentation.

as far as an actual battle goes, digimon wouldSO own pokemon.

beings like ominmon, the celestialmon, galantmon crimson mode, the soveriegn, megataimon, paladinmon, susanomon, lucimon, wargreymon burst mode would literally DESTROY universes.

and lets not forget yggdrassilmon, the creator of all digiuniverses and reality.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
digimon hands down. great series{and whoever says otherwise can go screw themselves} great characters great story. not to mention good presentation.

as far as an actual battle goes, digimon wouldSO own pokemon.

beings like ominmon, the celestialmon, galantmon crimson mode, the soveriegn, megataimon, paladinmon, susanomon, lucimon, wargreymon burst mode would literally DESTROY universes.

and lets not forget yggdrassilmon, the creator of all digiuniverses and reality. No Myotismon? sad

leonheartmm
forgot that{actually forgot his name}, also remembered reapermon.

leonheartmm
and beelzemon.

Ban Mido
I always liked Piximon for some reason and I always seemed to overestimate how strong he was lmao ^_^;

Sado-sama
Digimon would WTFpwn Pokemon...

Just felt like saying that. Even though Ash would rape the girl Sora.

Neo Darkhalen
I always liked Digimon more, I even created 4 of my own Digimon, and I had a book with all the Digimon in it, I sort of lost interest after the second series, but man it was great.

King Kandy
Don't forget Zeed Milleniumon who is a multiversal destroyer.

Neo Darkhalen
I still have that Digimon book?

The Black gears; Myotistmon, some funny things in that show/games.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I still have that Digimon book?

I don't know.

Do you?

Neo Darkhalen
Yes.

Captain King
Pokemon wins hands-down.

Digimon is pure job. They digivolve when it's most convient, then go back to normal. I have to admit, digimon has a more solid argument for evolutionary basis. Exhaust too much power, and they "de-evolve" to a more primitive step. One that involves a talking head that spits bubbles and takes a pink shit.

However, pokemon could easily beat the crap out of digimon. Here's an example.

Charmander vs Augumon.

Augmon: Pepper breath!
*Charmander is resistant to fire damage*

Augumon: Oh snap!

Charmander: Char-Char!

Augumon: That..that's not even a word!

Charmander: Chaaaar! *Uses ember and Augumen whines for Tye*

Charmander: Charmander Charmander Charmander!
*Uses scratch at his face*

Augumon: Alright Alright! I'm your *****!

Digi-evolution might be more convient, but they cannot digivolve on thier own without thier trainers. (Or they can, but it's extremely rare) Like I said, thier evolution system makes more sense. But pokemon is just better.

Neo Darkhalen
Digimon wins.

Kero_Co
I must say that the new season is pretty mundane at the moment, it reminds me of power rangers. I do love the Guy-Gaomon connection though, just a fun voice in general.

Neo Darkhalen
They are still going, man I only watched the first two series, the first one was the best, myotismon and his Grizzly wing lol, anyway after the second one I heard of a 3 but never watched, I thought it finished after that.

Violent2Dope
Myotismon pwns Pokemon. GRISLY WING!

Remindme
Isn't Azulongmon the most powerful Digimon? i only ever made it to the end of series two, and even that was forced erm

Neo Darkhalen
Apocolypticmon is the grand overlord
then it is Melomyotismon who is the second greatest powerful Digimon.

SlayerOfJedi13
who cares? Ichigo or Inuyasha? who would win?

leonheartmm
people dont know their digimon,

the most powerful : yggdrasssilmon{god of the digi multiverse anc creator of it}
second: wargreymon burst mode{stood up to yggdrassilmon}
third: susanonmon{destroyed lucimon, the god of the digi universe who cud destroy it as well as the normal universe}
4th: lucimon{see above}
5th : galantmon crimson mode{defeated reapermon}
6th: reapermon {cud also destroy the digiuniverse}

now it gets a bit hazy with lots more coming in. we have maotaimon, beelzemon, the celstialmon from the movie, sumethin sutmthin mon -paladin mode{from the second series}, apocalymon, omnimon, etc etc etc. we also have the time stopping one with really long hands ad dark wargreymon and the the dark one that teleports etc etc.

in short, digimonsters blow away pocket monsters. they are some of the most powerful creatures ever created in anime. sum might even stand up to tenchi muoy or lord of nightmares.

Neo Darkhalen
actually it was Apocolypticmon, who gave all of the villains their powers, as well as created the Dark masters, he made the dark digimon.

Black Adam
Originally posted by SlayerOfJedi13
who cares? Ichigo or Inuyasha? who would win?

keep it in your own vs thread.

Neo Darkhalen
This is The P vs. D thread, many care, go away, make your own thread just don't SPAM here.

leonheartmm
no, apocalymon was the darkness only until season ONE. that place was taken away in 3 by the digiraper, then in 4 by lucimon, n then later by yygrassilmon in 5 who created the digi multiverse and was the god of it

Yoshi Paradise
that place was taken away in 3 by the digiraper

You mean "Digireaper", right? wink

Neo Darkhalen
What about Milleniummon, also I still say Appocolypticmon any one who can give, Devilmon, Eltmon, Myotismon, their ability's as well as create the Dark Masters, and the evil within Digimon must be the grand overlord, also don't forget Melomyotismon could not be hurt, nor beaten by regular attacks so he must come second, Appocolypticmon created the Darkness their for he is the God of Dark Digimon at least.

grey fox
The first three season of Digimon >>>>>>>>Every Season of Pokemon.

The villains were actually threatening, the japanese aspect of the show wasn't completely dumbed down (in the dub) , the Digimon had better (and more) transformations ect.

Neo Darkhalen
The first series had the best villains

Kwagamon, Devilmon, Eletmon, Datamon, Myotismon/Demidevilmon, Venom Myotismon, Dark masters, Piedmon, Puppetmon, Metal seadramon, Machinedramon, Lady Devimon and of course, Appocolypticmon.

grey fox
The first series had the best villains

Kwagamon, Devilmon, Eletmon, Datamon, Myotismon/Demidevilmon, Venom Myotismon, Dark masters, Piedmon, Puppetmon, Metal seadramon, Machinedramon, Lady Devimon and of course, Appocolypticmon.

Agreed, hell even the Digimon movie >>>>>>> The Pokemon movie.

AC8BCJ1CyZg

Omnimon pwns all cool

Neo Darkhalen
Oh he was good as well, the data virus, and don't forget the evil, Parrotmon LOL.

grey fox
Oh he was good as well, the data virus, and don't forget the evil, Parrotmon LOL.

Dont insult the Parrot Neo, that Parrot f*cked up an entire city with vertiable ease.

Neo Darkhalen
I was not mocking the Parrot, but compered to Myotismon and Piedmon he is pretty tame.

Yeah Respect Parrotmon, he was a monster in the beginning of the film.

Violent2Dope

the most powerful : yggdrasssilmon{god of the digi multiverse anc creator of it}
third: susanonmon{destroyed lucimon, the god of the digi universe who cud destroy it as well as the normal universe}

now it gets a bit hazy with lots more coming in. we have maotaimon, beelzemon, the celstialmon from the movie, sumethin sutmthin mon -paladin mode{from the second series}, apocalymon, omnimon, etc etc etc. we also have the time stopping one with really long hands ad dark wargreymon and the the dark one that teleports etc etc.

in short, digimonsters blow away pocket monsters. they are some of the most powerful creatures ever created in anime. sum might even stand up to tenchi muoy or lord of nightmares. You mention Dark Wargreymon, but not Malomyotismon? miffed

King Kandy

100% wrong. This is full of so much incorrect info that I don't know where to start.

Yggdrasil (No Mon at the end) didn't create the digimon universe... ENIAC and Atanasoff did.

Wargreymon Burst Mode, are you kidding me? Besides, Yggdrasil has been beaten by OmnimonX as well.

Susanoomon... Lucemon was no God. Don't know what you were thinking but that's flat out wrong. And it's not like Lucimon's the only one who can bust universes.

Galantmon Crimson mode didn't defeat D-Reaper (Again, no Mon at the end). He was part of a group effort to defeat it.

D-Reaper is a bunch of organisms, not one being. Doesn't work like that.

Some guys who didn't make your list but should have: ZeedMilleniummon, Arcadimon, Any Super Ultimate level, Armagemon, OmnimonX, FangLongmon, and a host of others.

Violent2Dope
No Malomyotismon? sad

King Kandy
Not even close. He was using external amps the whole time, and even then didn't seem all that great.

Neo Darkhalen
The creator of Dark Digimon was Appocolypticmon.
he did say he created the digital world, but he may just be crazy, but he gave, Devilmon, Eltmon; Myotismon their powers and he also created the Dark masters, so he must be at least the true god of Dark Digimon, as for Melomyotismon well he could not be hurt by attacks, so he does have a level of immense power.

grey fox
The creator of Dark Digimon was Appocolypticmon.
he did say he created the digital world, but he may just be crazy, but he gave, Devilmon, Eltmon; Myotismon their powers and he also created the Dark masters, so he must be at least the true god of Dark Digimon, as for Melomyotismon well he could not be hurt by attacks, so he does have a level of immense power.

He was pretty damn powerful considering his suicide attack would have wiped out the entire digi-universe.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed anyone who can give Myotismon his power, and Devilmon the ability to make Black Gears is truly something else.

King Kandy
Indeed anyone who can give Myotismon his power, and Devilmon the ability to make Black Gears is truly something else.
Since when did he give them those powers?

And HUMANS can create things superior to Black Gears. It's not that great.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Since when did he give them those powers?

And HUMANS can create things superior to Black Gears. It's not that great.

Pretty sure that was due to the Dark-spore infecting th Kaiser , plus it seemed as if he was a puppet for Arukuneimon and Mummymon.

Neo Darkhalen
Apcolypticmons offical Bio, states this, also humans have not main any such device that can turn creatures bad, Melomyotismon, used Arukuneimon and Mummymon, as his slaves and killed them after he had no longer need of them.

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty sure that was due to the Dark-spore infecting th Kaiser , plus it seemed as if he was a puppet for Arukuneimon and Mummymon.
Well of course he had an amped intelligence, but my point is that it doesn't take outstanding power to create a control device like dark rings/gears/spirals.

All it takes is a bit of skill, Ken had no powers and could still do it.

King Kandy
Apcolypticmons offical Bio, states this, also humans have not main any such device that can turn creatures bad, Melomyotismon, used Arukuneimon and Mummymon, as his slaves and killed them after he had no longer need of them.
Ken created control devices. That's right, HE created them. Not Oikawa/Mummymon/Arukenimon/Milleniummon/Myotismon/Whoever it's fasionable to blaim his amped intelligence on lately.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh yes he was from the 2 SERIES, NOT THE FIRST, the sequel to the first digimon story, actually I would not be surprised if he did not used Apcolypticmons power to create the towers, or those rings, after all they bare striking resemblance to Apocolypticmons, own power source, anyway did Ken give Myotismon, or eltmon their powers, did he create the Darkmasters, NO, therefore he is inferior to appocolypticmon.

King Kandy
Yeah of COURSE Ken wasn't as powerful as Apocalymon! No duh! I'm pointing out that his creation feats are better then Devimon's... Thus Devimon can't be considered incredibly powerful just because he made Black Gears.

Violent2Dope
Devimon was powerful enough to beat all of the Digidestined's Champ level Digi...except Angemon...lol.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Devimon was powerful enough to beat all of the Digidestined's Champ level Digi...except Angemon...lol.
Well I never said Ken was above him... I said his creation feats>Devimon's. And Chimeramon>Devimon.

Neo Darkhalen
Well that is what you insinuated, no duh Devilmon is well above Ken, also you have to admit Ken's dark spires and ring things, would not work on Say Myotismon.

King Kandy
Well that is what you insinuated, no duh Devilmon is well above Ken, also you have to admit Ken's dark spires and ring things, would not work on Say Myotismon.
Well why not? Dark Spirals can control ultimate levels...

Neo Darkhalen
But Myotismon is somehow even above that, also he is already Dark.

King Kandy
But Myotismon is somehow even above that, also he is already Dark.
Well Myotismon is above regular ultimates, but he's below mega level... It's possible that he could be controled... It could go either way to be honest.

And being dark doesn't matter... The Dark Gears make you "Dark" but the dark rings only make you obey Ken.

Neo Darkhalen
What about VenomMyotismon, or Melomyotismon the grand villain of the Second series.

King Kandy
They are weak, weak, weak. VenomMyotismon got beaten by two low end, inexperienced megas.

MaloMyotismon never fought with his own power. Not even once. He's was using Dark Spore amps the whole time.

Neo Darkhalen
I like Myotismon, melomyotismon never needed to use his own power, he beat the Digimon without it, also he did use some attacks of his own that has to be said.

Violent2Dope
Myotismon is the shit yo.

Neo Darkhalen
Is that good, or bad?

Violent2Dope
Good.

Neo Darkhalen
I like Myotismon

"Grizzly Wing" laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
CRIMSON WHIP!

Neo Darkhalen
It's CRIMSON LIGHTNING, GRIZZLY WING, NIGHTMARE CLAW.

Violent2Dope
Or you sure? Meh...

Neo Darkhalen
Yes.

King Kandy
I like Myotismon, melomyotismon never needed to use his own power, he beat the Digimon without it, also he did use some attacks of his own that has to be said.
He was using his own power as well as the Dark Spore power... It was an AMP, as in something that AMPLIFIES his original power. He used his own (Amped) attacks... So what?

Hidden Lotus
charmander ftw
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u262/CATIExGRAPHIXz/z4640579.gif

Neo Darkhalen
Melomyotismon did not use them as an amp.

King Kandy
Melomyotismon did not use them as an amp.
Yes he did. That's why his power varied depending on the emotions of the spore kids.

Neo Darkhalen
Who cares, at the end of the day, Digimon is better then Pokemon, that's all that matters.

panic469
who cares... the are both old... and dead... but if it came down to it... i think pokemon.

Neo Darkhalen
Digimon, yep they are dead....I liked the first 2 series of Digimon, I never watched any of it after that, the first series was by far the best, in my opinion.

Yoshi Paradise
In case you didn't know, the fifth season of Digimon started last month.

Neo Darkhalen
I know, I lost interest after the 2nd series, the first was the best.

Yoshi Paradise
I liked the first and second season.

The third and fourth season weren't that good.

Neo Darkhalen
I mean come on, the first series had, Devilmon, Eltmon*, Myotismon, Dark masters; Appocolypticmon for villains, as well as some good stories and great Digimon.

* Forgot Datamon.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, they did.

Neo Darkhalen
"Grizzy Wing" laughing

Myotismon; Eltmon as well as Machinedramon were my favorite, Dark Digimon.

Yoshi Paradise
"Grizzy Wing" laughing

First of all, it's "Grizzly Wing". wink

Anyway, you have to admit that Pokemon is more popular than Digimon.

Neo Darkhalen
I missed out the L, how idiotic, I liked Digimon more, I never said it was more popular only to me it was.

Yoshi Paradise
I know.

Neo Darkhalen
I mean Pokemon never had a 7ft Teddy bear, causing mass destruction.

Yoshi Paradise
Exactly.

Neo Darkhalen
Puppetmon was another one, he was crazy.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, he was.

Neo Darkhalen
favorite has to be Myotismon, does not get any better then a crazy Vampire, who can keep so many bats under his cape.

Yoshi Paradise
I don't really know who my favorite digimon is.

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough there are so many, the first series has a grand total of 116 Digimon.

Yoshi Paradise
How many Digimon are there in total?

Neo Darkhalen
Well I have the first series handbook, on all the Digimon bar one at that is 115, so if you add that one missing one, that makes 116, god knows how many there is in series 2.

Wormon, Mummymon, Melomyotismon, Arkuamon, that is about as far as I can get in Series 2.

Yoshi Paradise
Isn't there a Digimon website that would tell us how many digimon are in the digital world?

Neo Darkhalen
More then Likely, I shall look.

Yoshi Paradise
Okay.

Neo Darkhalen
Just waiting for some sites to load.

King Kandy
Does that count the evolved forms as seperate digimon?

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by King Kandy
Does that count the evolved forms as seperate digimon?

Yeah.

By the way, it's digivolved forms. wink

Neo Darkhalen
Yes.

King Kandy
This site lists almost all digimon:

http://shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/encyclopedia/encyclopedia.html

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Which type of monsters do you all think is better? I can't really choose.

They both have their better qualities.

Plus the 2 different worlds in which they interact in plays a huge role in what makes them different.

I like them both a lot.

If I'm correct, I believe that I got into Digimon before I got into Pokemon.

I pretty sure that I enjoyed the first 2 season of Digimon more than anything though.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Neo Darkhalen
The first 2 series, were the best.

GEEKiN
pokemon nigga

Ozone
Originally posted by GEEKiN
pokemon nigga

You shouldn't insult yourself like that.

It's a bad habit.

King Kandy
Originally posted by GEEKiN
pokemon nigga
Not even close man.

JLred
digimon kicked ass..the first two seasons..

WrathfulDwarf
Please keep it clean everyone. No offensive language.

stickman618
Digimon has better stories(except for the fourth one)
season three was my favorite

but pokemon....

get badges
go to league
meet new pokemon
get badges
go to league
meet more pokemon
get badges........

you get the idea

tano song ming
digimon all the way no contest. megaseadramon rules and is the best.

King Kandy
Originally posted by tano song ming
digimon all the way no contest. megaseadramon rules and is the best.
Are you joking me? He appeared for like 5 minutes.

jdea
Digimon, Angemon, hello!

Neo Darkhalen
Myotismon is the best.

Ozone
No, he isn't.

WarGreymon is much cooler than him.

Neo Darkhalen
Myotismon is so much cooler then War Greymon

and he has one of the best Digimon attacks in the form of Grizzly Wing.

Ozone
yawn Wargreymon is cooler.

Neo Darkhalen
Crimson lightning. Still as a fact Myotismon was better then War Greymon, he was stronger.

But Grizzly wing, how many bats did he have in his cape, where did he keep them?

Ozone
Don't care, never will...

Neo Darkhalen
Etemon was another good one.

Ozone
Eltmon was another good one.
You spelled it wrong.

Neo Darkhalen
Sorry Etemon I meant.

Ozone
Don't worry.

I'm used to it. wink

Neo Darkhalen
Etemon was a good one, and the Dark masters, I can't belive Puppetmon was the longest active Dark Master.

leonheartmm
BEELZEMON!!! i loves that one
wargreymon is pretty cool
i like omnimon too
and seraphimon
wargreymon burst mode is good
so is sakuyamon
and galantmon

and are we considering digimon from the video games too{cause those are TOOOO many}, or just the anime series

Symmetric Chaos
Digimon by a very large margin.

Neo Darkhalen
I assume just the anime since that is where the thread is located.

Shadow Spider
Black WarGreymon rules all! The Royal Knights are cool too.

Yoshi Paradise
are we considering digimon from the video games too

yes

leonheartmm
well yea, i ask cause people in here are bringing up barbmon etc, and they dont exist in the anime series and in the anime, yggdrassilmon and wargreymon burst mode are the strongest and people make fun of that.

Neo Darkhalen
Myotismon has to be the best.

BerserkGene
Well Pokemon is still going strong.Here's some info on Pokemon Movie 11.

Wiki Entry

Official Page

First Teaser

Second Teaser

But anyway,you guys *have* heard of Arceus right? This is the Pokemon that created the universe,essentially the Pokemon God.

It's Dex entries from both games reads as follows:

Diamond - It is described in mythology as the Pokemon that shaped the universe with its 1000 arms.

Pearl - It is told in mythology that this Pokemon was born before the universe even existed.

Also,this is the story you read once you reach the Canalave Library in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:

In the beginning, there was only
a churning turmoil of chaos.

At the heart of chaos, where all
things became one, appeared an Egg.

Having tumbled from the vortex, the
Egg gave rise to the Original One.

From itself, two beings the Original
One did make.

Time started to spin.
Space began to expand.

From itself again, three living things
the Original One did make.

The two beings wished, and from them,
matter came to be.

The three living things wished, and
from them, spirit came to be.

The world created, the Original One
took to unyielding sleep...

So Arceus created Dialga (The Time-Ruling Pokemon),Palkia (The Space-Ruling Pokemon),and also created Uxie,Mesprit,and Azelf.Pokemon that represent Knowledge,Emotion,and Will.

So,it kind of seems to me that Arceus is pretty damn powerful.It just looks like it can do whatever it wants.Interestingly enough,it's in-game ability is "Multitype",which allows it to change into any of the 16 types found in the game.

Arceus entry at Serebii.net

Arceus entry at Wikipedia (scroll down,Wikipedia's individual Pokemon entries are garbage nowadays...)

Arceus entry at Bulbapedia

stickman618
Pokemon just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on........

where do all the new pokemon come from anyway?
and why didn't they know about all of them from the start?

Neo Darkhalen
Digimon is better.

grey fox
Originally posted by stickman618
Pokemon just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on........

where do all the new pokemon come from anyway?
and why didn't they know about all of them from the start?

They are (apparently ) all indigenous to their own counties/landmasses.

Effectively each Landmass (Johto, Kanto ect) are separated from each other and have no idea of each others existence. At last game-wise.

Someone once drew up a parody about how the residents of each city were essentially retards in everything but Pokemon, due to them completely missing out on the large islands surrounding them.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Which type of monsters do you all think is better?

I think Pokemon is better than Digimon smile

Retarder characters? They are both children shows. I know that when I was little, I loved the characters. Brock was my favorite and even though I think he is a little goofy right now, I look beyond that.
It is designed for children and it is an absolutely perfect children show.

It speaks of moral, friendship and a will of steel. It has cute little monsters and fighting scenes at a child-friendly level. The good always win even though it seems dark at times and even though Ash wishes to be the best, he put his pokemons and friends before anything else.

It may be childish, but it is far from retarded.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lady Fox
It speaks of moral, friendship and a will of steel. It has cute little monsters and fighting scenes at a child-friendly level.

Michael Vic gets in trouble for dog fighting but in Japan forcing animals to viciously attack each other is considered appropriate for children's television.

Hell of a culture gap stick out tongue

grey fox
Child Level ?

Have you SEEN some of the digimon fights ? There pretty damn violent, just because it's lacking blood doesn't mean watching someone get Bisected is 'child-friendly'.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Child Level ?

Have you SEEN some of the digimon fights ? There pretty damn violent, just because it's lacking blood doesn't mean watching someone get Bisected is 'child-friendly'.

I think she was talking about Pokemon.

Neo Darkhalen
Yay Myotismon confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>