My goldfish commited suicide...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
So I got home and was kneeling down infront of the fish tank to get the goldfish food to I could feed my fish. Right, so, I'm unscrewing the lid, and one of my fish, Mr. Hyde, starts going crazy and swimming around all weird and crazy like, so I watch him of course. He goes down to the bottom of the tank, and just swims toward the surface like dolphins do when they want to jump or whatever. So Mr. Hyde jumps out of the water, and he's close enough to the side of the tank that he jumps over the edge and lands on the carpet! So I start freaking out, I'm like, "OMG MR. HYDE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO OMG!" So I pick it him and put him back in the water, and he just find of flops on his side for a while, and then he just quits moving...I guess he like broke his bones when he hit the floor...so yeah, I had a nice funeral for Mr. Hyde...then I flushed him down the toilet...

Spliffman
food for the rats?

Naz
I don't have rats...

Spliffman
in the sewers! sad

Naz
Oh...

Baylin
Sorry to hear about your fishy, though goldfish bones wouldn't break like that, they are too soft. He might have damaged his gills though and suffocated sad

Tattoo
Originally posted by Spliffman
in the sewers! sad

No, it would be 'gators.

Spliffman
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, it would be 'gators.

darn those gators! they be hators! (spelt wrong on purpose sons)

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Naz
So I got home and was kneeling down infront of the fish tank to get the goldfish food to I could feed my fish. Right, so, I'm unscrewing the lid, and one of my fish, Mr. Hyde, starts going crazy and swimming around all weird and crazy like, so I watch him of course. He goes down to the bottom of the tank, and just swims toward the surface like dolphins do when they want to jump or whatever. So Mr. Hyde jumps out of the water, and he's close enough to the side of the tank that he jumps over the edge and lands of the carpet! So I start freaking out, I'm like, "OMG MR. HYDE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO OMG!" So I pick it him and put him back in the water, and he just find of flops on his side for a while, and then he just quits moving...I guess he like broke his bones when he hit the floor...so yeah, I had a nice funeral for Mr. Hyde...then I flushed him down the toilet...

I'm sorry in advance but that is funny

and im sorry for the loss...

and wow what did you do to make him kill himself

Scythe
Holy crap, I'm sorry to hear that Naz, at least he went out with a bang.

Mairuzu
Thats pretty much how i want to die...

Lana
Originally posted by Baylin
Sorry to hear about your fishy, though goldfish bones wouldn't break like that, they are too soft. He might have damaged his gills though and suffocated sad

Yeah, most likely...

And that sucks. Shiek (my fishy) likes to hop out of the water, but he's a betta so he has to to get air. He hasn't tried to leap out of the tank yet.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz
So I got home and was kneeling down infront of the fish tank to get the goldfish food to I could feed my fish. Right, so, I'm unscrewing the lid, and one of my fish, Mr. Hyde, starts going crazy and swimming around all weird and crazy like, so I watch him of course. He goes down to the bottom of the tank, and just swims toward the surface like dolphins do when they want to jump or whatever. So Mr. Hyde jumps out of the water, and he's close enough to the side of the tank that he jumps over the edge and lands on the carpet! So I start freaking out, I'm like, "OMG MR. HYDE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO OMG!" So I pick it him and put him back in the water, and he just find of flops on his side for a while, and then he just quits moving...I guess he like broke his bones when he hit the floor...so yeah, I had a nice funeral for Mr. Hyde...then I flushed him down the toilet...

I guess that's what living with you does to someone.. haermm

Just kidding Naz wink

I'm sorry for your loss hug

Tattoo
Time to head to the store with $.50 and get a new fish.

Rogue Jedi
*flushes toilet* hasta.

Spliffman
*eats the goldfish in the sewers* la vista!

Naz
Originally posted by Tattoo
Time to head to the store with $.50 and get a new fish.

Fish are $.27 mhm

ermm Yeah, I have bad luck with fish I think. I started out with 14...and now I have 6...and I might have had the tank for 3 weeks, though Mr. Hyde is the frist one to commit suicide...the others just stopped eating and starved themselves...and then extra food would sink to the bottom and make my water all cloudy and gross.

Mairuzu
It woulda been epic if the fish said "HASTA LA VISTA BABY" as he was falling

Reverend Axel
"Broke all of his bones"

Is that your professional opinion?

Lana
Originally posted by Naz
Fish are $.27 mhm

ermm Yeah, I have bad luck with fish I think. I started out with 14...and now I have 6...and I might have had the tank for 3 weeks, though Mr. Hyde is the frist one to commit suicide...the others just stopped eating and starved themselves...and then extra food would sink to the bottom and make my water all cloudy and gross.

How big is the tank?

Goldfish need a hell of a lot more room than most people think. Chances are your tank is far too overcrowded for the fish.

Kevy2007
You are a total spastic

Naz
Originally posted by Lana
How big is the tank?

Goldfish need a hell of a lot more room than most people think. Chances are your tank is far too overcrowded for the fish.

30 gallons ermm

Rogue Jedi
NAZZY!!!!

Naz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
NAZZY!!!!

WHAT?! shock

Lana
Originally posted by Naz
30 gallons ermm

14 fish is probably still too many but at least they're not all crammed in a 5 gallon tank.

Goldfish are weird, they all last either a week or over 10 years ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
WHAT?! shock hello. embarrasment

Naz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
hello. embarrasment

stick out tongue hey.

Spliffman
hi smile

TRH
My condolences

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
"Broke all of his bones"

Is that your professional opinion?

Spliffman
Originally posted by TRH
My condolences

cola RULES

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Naz

Sounds like your fish saw Finding Nemo one too many times. Fish who watch that movie tend to get ideas. sad

Pixie Fly
Originally posted by Naz

That's freaking awesome. That's so fing funny. laughing

Sorry about your loss though sad

Sol Valentine
My goldfish saw finding Nemo with me and died when te movie ended.

Wild-Cherry
RIP fishie.

Passione
Originally posted by Naz

OH i am so sorry. My fish kept dying on me all the time. I had 15 and now i got three left. Gellar my suckerfish is the only original one i have left.

Rogue Jedi
when I get a bigger place I am gonna get a 55 gallon tank, saltwater.

Passione
what are you thinking of putting in there?

Leo.M
Sorry about your fish. sad

I use to have gold fish as a kid. I had like 12 and they all lived for about year and then I gave away one of them and the rest stared dying off within a week. I use to think it was cause they missed their friend. I don't know what happen. confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Passione
what are you thinking of putting in there? dunno yet. I had a 55 gallon fresh water tank as a teen. I had the typical fresh water fish in it.

Passione
Wow! pretty big though

Rogue Jedi
not real familiar with the different types of SW fish. I just find the colors mesmerizing.

ladygrim
MY goldfish commit suicide all the time every time i got a new one the all jumped to there Doom sad so i dont have them anymore

Thorrin
Originally posted by Naz
So I got home and was kneeling down infront of the fish tank to get the goldfish food to I could feed my fish. Right, so, I'm unscrewing the lid, and one of my fish, Mr. Hyde, starts going crazy and swimming around all weird and crazy like, so I watch him of course. He goes down to the bottom of the tank, and just swims toward the surface like dolphins do when they want to jump or whatever. So Mr. Hyde jumps out of the water, and he's close enough to the side of the tank that he jumps over the edge and lands on the carpet! So I start freaking out, I'm like, "OMG MR. HYDE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO OMG!" So I pick it him and put him back in the water, and he just find of flops on his side for a while, and then he just quits moving...I guess he like broke his bones when he hit the floor...so yeah, I had a nice funeral for Mr. Hyde...then I flushed him down the toilet... crylaugh

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz

I should have known something was wrong. The last few months have been difficult for him. First he broke up with Craig and they were together forever. I thought they'd never be apart. I guess he thought that too. He started seeing that new guy Roland and he got him involved in drugs and prostitution. I tried helping him but, he just pushed me away.weep

Sapphiree
Originally posted by Naz
petpet Sorry about your fishy.

shin_gear
Fishy! weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.