Batman vs Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Kraven sets off toward Gotham City to hunt a legend...The Batman!! He kidnaps the boy wonder, and challenges the Batman too a one on one fight in the middle of Gotham Square.

Who wins?

cmack
batman, batman is almost as strong as kraven and way more skilled then him when it comes to h2h, the dark knight 7/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by cmack
batman, batman is almost as strong as kraven and way more skilled then him when it comes to h2h, the dark knight 7/10

Agreed

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Kraven sets off toward Gotham City to hunt a legend...The Batman!! He kidnaps the boy wonder, and challenges the Batman too a one on one fight in the middle of Gotham Square.

Who wins?

bruce ftw

CaptainStoic
I really wish Kraven was one of Batmans foes, because the battles would be excellent. Batman would win but not without taking heaps of damage.

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

Big Sexy
Did Kraven ever have enhanced strength

Muck101
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Did Kraven ever have enhanced strength
I think so. He drank some sort of extract to enhance his strength at some point. When he gave that same extract to the Gibbon, Gibbon completely overpowered spidey. He's been able to go toe-to-toe with spidey in terms of h2h. I'd atleast give him 6/10/. Spidey>Batman

grey fox
Batman 6/10

I'm pretty sure his jungle juice amped Kraven to Class Five considering he was manhandling Gorillas and Elephants with ease.

Lord Shaper
Batman, easily too I might add.

stupendous man
No problem for Batman. Especially on home turf. Kraven is good but Batman can out think and possibly out fight him.

Batman 9/10 poss 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.