NJO Luke vs. Count Dooku, Tulak Hord, & Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
NJO Luke is at the same skill he was when he faced Overlord Shimrra. Stated by Jaina Solo as moving so fast it seemed he was using 25 lightsabers, and this coming from a Force-User, not by your average witness.

Count Dooku is in his prime, ROTS, as we've seen him.

Tulak Hord is in his prime, whatever given time period that is.

Exar Kun is at the same skill level he was when he killed Vodo and the entire Senate. He is wielding his double-bladed lightsaber.

This fight is saber only, however, combatants can use the force to enhance their abilities and replenish their stamina, but not heal themselves. The only other allowed Force ability is Force Jump, no push, pull, lightning, choke, etc.

This fight takes place in the middle of the Tatooine Desert, Luke starts in the middle, with all three combatants surrounding him in the form of a triangle.

darthsith19
FYI, Kun didn't kill Vodo and the Senate, he killed Vodo and temporarily froze the senate.

That being said, this is close - supposedly, Tulak's saber skills are so good that he makes the KoToR era Sith look like children playing with toys. I'd say he's the best of the trio. Dooku's the worst - but not to far behind Exar. I'm thinking the trio might win, but it could go either way.

Se7in
Originally posted by darthsith19
FYI, Kun didn't kill Vodo and the Senate, he killed Vodo and temporarily froze the senate.

Oh really, well, I'll edit my post then.

Thanks for the clarification.

Darth Hord
The only one in the senate he killed was the supreme chancellor or whatever his title was back then.

Darth Sexy
Why is Dooku worse than Exar Kun exactly? Do you have an argument for that?

darthsith19
Lets see, Kun stalemated friggin Ulic in a saber duel, and Ulic has shown extremely great saber skills, such as defeating Mandalore in a single move, and defeating King Ommin in a single move. He defeated Warb Null in a single move, and Warb Null has fended off multiple opponents at once before. Kun stalemated Ulic. Kun also created the double bladed lightsaber. I don't see Dooku beating him.

Darth Sexy
Lets see, Kun stalemated friggin Ulic in a saber duel, and Ulic has shown extremely great saber skills, such as defeating Mandalore in a single move, and defeating King Ommin in a single move. He defeated Warb Null in a single move, and Warb Null has fended off multiple opponents at once before. Kun stalemated Ulic. Kun also created the double bladed lightsaber. I don't see Dooku beating him.

Dooku was also one of the greatest saber duelists of the order's entire 25,000 year history.

Lightsnake
This is a hell of a fight for Luke, no doubt...he COULD win, but the Trio'll give him an extremely hard fought time.

Darth_Glentract
I think he'll lose. If this was his LOTF version with Force Powers he'd probably have a better chance, but in this case I see him going down, but not without taking one or two with him.

tulakhordpwns
Does anyone know how much time passed from Kun stalemating Ulic to when he freezes the senate? It would help to show how much Kun would have improved.

-Blasmaster-
Well, It has been 6 months from the time Kun fought Ulic to the time Ulic fought Mandalore. Then Kun brought a handful of Jedi to Yavin to initiate them to the dark side. Kun must've trained those Jedi in the ways of the Sith. That wouldve taken him atleast a couple of months, because by that time Ulic was also preparing for the attack on Coruscant. Then Ulic attacked, got captured, and Kun went to rescue him.

So by my estimation its 8 months. Dont take my word for it though, its just an estimation. It could be more or less than 8 months. One thing that is not an estimation though is the 6 months, as it was outright stated in the comic.

Se7in
Originally posted by Lightsnake
This is a hell of a fight for Luke, no doubt...he COULD win, but the Trio'll give him an extremely hard fought time.

I tried making a thread that wasn't painfully obvious, like Revan vs. Gungans or Revan vs. Maul.

Lightsnake
It was 6 months, Blasmaster...h didn't train those guys, he infected them with Sith spirits

-Blasmaster-
Ah, they were indeed possessed by Sith spirits. Missed that part, my bad.

tulakhordpwns
So it was about 6 months? If so I fail to see how he is some incredible duelist with the doublebladed lightsaber. He has a short amount of time to invent an entirely new weapon, and in addition to that, he has to come up with a new method to fight with this weapon (since wielding it like a normal lightsaber would result in him chopping himself in half). The doublebladed saber will give him a huge advantage because no one has seen it before, but I doubt Kun is as skilled with a double bladed saber as some one who has trained their entire life with it (like Maul).

darthsith19
Yeah, but Kun was a master swordsman even before creating the double-bladed lightsaber - I'm sure having excellent single bladed saber skills don't make you an excellent double-bladed lightsaber master, but it does probably help. Plus, Kun could have used a stick like Vodo's to train with the double bladed lightsaber before making it, it is the same thing except the stick is less durable, less dangerous, can't cut through everything.

Se7in
Yeah, but Kun was a master swordsman even before creating the double-bladed lightsaber - I'm sure having excellent single bladed saber skills don't make you an excellent double-bladed lightsaber master, but it does probably help. Plus, Kun could have used a stick like Vodo's to train with the double bladed lightsaber before making it, it is the same thing except the stick is less durable, less dangerous, can't cut through everything.

Not to mention that at any time, Kun could have just turned the other side off and went single.

ThoraxeRMG
He may lose or win, the problem is Tulak is kinda an unknown.

Count Makashi
Why is Tulak Hord in a debate, he is completely unknown.

0°Mandalore°0
He is... the only thing we know about him is that he was a Sith Lord that died on Korriban.
Well, Kreia said "the masters of today" would be like children playing with toys compared to the masters of the past.. but we really can't rely on that, can we?

Kam Solusar
Your all mad. Back in the days of darth_windu, and Janus this fight would have been sorted in 2 posts. NJO is strong, yes. BUT 3 SITH LORDS. SHEESH! he would lose within the first exchange.

ThoraxeRMG
Please use good grammar when you insult anyone.

darthsith19
Umm... where was his grammer bad? It wasn't top of the line, but it was above avg. for an internet message board.

Faunus
Darth Windu FTW. That guy was cool.

hereatlast
I'm thinking Luke is good, but not that good. Luke just can't handle it. Too many lightsabers coming from too many directions by too many Masters.

Gideon
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
Your all mad. Back in the days of darth_windu, and Janus this fight would have been sorted in 2 posts. NJO is strong, yes. BUT 3 SITH LORDS. SHEESH! he would lose within the first exchange.

Alas, those days are behind us. The new 'elite' around here (while lacking Janus's vast intellect, I will admit) try a much more objective form of debating.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Gideon
Alas, those days are behind us. The new 'elite' around here (while lacking Janus's vast intellect, I will admit) try a much more objective form of debating. Who are the elites here?

Darth Sexy
Gosh Escape, I'm blushing. Really, thank you for the constant compliments.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Se7in
NJO Luke is at the same skill he was when he faced Overlord Shimrra. Stated by Jaina Solo as moving so fast it seemed he was using 25 lightsabers, and this coming from a Force-User, not by your average witness.

Count Dooku is in his prime, ROTS, as we've seen him.

Tulak Hord is in his prime, whatever given time period that is.

Exar Kun is at the same skill level he was when he killed Vodo and the entire Senate. He is wielding his double-bladed lightsaber.

This fight is saber only, however, combatants can use the force to enhance their abilities and replenish their stamina, but not heal themselves. The only other allowed Force ability is Force Jump, no push, pull, lightning, choke, etc.

This fight takes place in the middle of the Tatooine Desert, Luke starts in the middle, with all three combatants surrounding him in the form of a triangle.

Luke can win. If he dodges out of the way of their hits and they hit each other then Luke has a real good chance at surviving and winning.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Gosh Escape, I'm blushing. Really, thank you for the constant compliments. was that sarcasm?

Gideon
Gosh Escape, I'm blushing. Really, thank you for the constant compliments.

I'm aware that certain people have made the claim -- especially on other forums -- that you're some sort of fanboy. In all honesty, you're a very objective person from what I've seen.

Darth Sexy
Unfortunately, the biased self proclaimed debating Gods don't see it that way. Thanks for the compliment btw, you and Advent are the most objective and logical debaters Ive seen on any forums.

Count Makashi
Couple of months ago(maybe more), i got an impression that you are a Exar Xun fanboy Sexy, like in the thread Exar Xun runs the gauntlet, but you seem to have improved.

Advent
Originally posted by Gideon
I'm aware that certain people have made the claim -- especially on other forums -- that you're some sort of fanboy. In all honesty, you're a very objective person from what I've seen.

Darth Sexy is a fanboy...of himself. And the only one at that. stick out tongue

Gideon
Originally posted by Advent

This is true. I'm your fanboy... wink

no expression

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent

Psh, you wish you could handle all of Darth Sexy Advent. Join the fan club.

Manslayer
Can i be considered a decent debator?

Darth Sexy
Decent and objective, yea. But you don't have much of a fanclub.. I on the other hand, do.

Manslayer
Fan club as in fanboyism?

If so Legend has a super inflated "fanclub" of kotor characters, makes me wonder if revan was canonically female, would that sexually arouse him seeing that he is super bias about all kotor characters.

Darth Sexy
No, fanclub as in everybody likes me, wants to be me, and wants to be WITH me.

Manslayer
No, fanclub as in everybody likes me, wants to be me, and wants to be WITH me. Some how that seems true

Kaldin
This is Tulak's feats. Tulak Hord was a master of Lightsaber combat, according to a few. As Kreia said, he was known as "the greatest lightsaber duelist of the Sith Lordes" going on to say that his skill was considered "remarkable even for his time, when many true lightsaber masters lived" when asked she reveals that were the exile to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, he would learn that "we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters. Later, Khem Val said almost the same thing, when he told the Inquisitor about how Tulak broke through the Yn and Chabosh alone.
It would appear Tulak was also a master of telekinesis. According to Khem Val when the Inquisitor sees the ruins of the Endar Spire, "The great Tulak Hord once pulled a ship this size from the sky."

So he has good tk now all kotor Jedi and sith were like children compared to the old masters and he was the best of them, he destroyed two entire races on his own, now exar he already fought Luke and kicked his bum, note this was grand master Luke and his entire academy and they weren't a match for his force ghost. Tulak Hord <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
exar<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Luke <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<count dooku

Not a lot of people will agree with me but this is how it is Tulak could make exar as a child so yeah this is how it is.

ares834
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.