Candice Wilmer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
Candice has the power of illusion. She is able to alter how people perceive reality around her. She can use this to "become" other people or even things and affect how they see the world.

Love her or hate her...Candice Wilmer is a hottie, as long as she uses her powers, that is. ermm Okay, I know I don't make the best points for having a Candice thread, but you can't argue about her looks. stick out tongue
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1782/missyperegrym06240702hh3.jpg

However, if you take away her Illusionists powers, you get this:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3888/gnbettyp1om1.jpg

So what do you think of Betty, aka Candice? Was she truly bad, or was she simply mislead by an evil world that she wanted to exact revenge on?

Entity
Don't care! She's a b*tch, and honestly I think her Candice or whatever regular look isn't attractive at all. But then again I'm not into anorexic looking women with ugly faces. erm

Hottest women on Heroes have been Simone and Claire. Oh and Parkman's wife was pretty hot too but she's a whore. If not for his kid I'd say dump her for the hotter FBI partner. wink

Tattoo
Originally posted by Entity
Don't care! She's a b*tch, and honestly I think her Candice or whatever regular look isn't attractive at all. But then again I'm not into anorexic looking women with ugly faces. erm

Hottest women on Heroes have been Simone and Claire. Oh and Parkman's wife was pretty hot too but she's a whore. If not for his kid I'd say dump her for the hotter FBI partner. wink

Yeah...she's so anorexic. ermm She's athletic, if you knew anything about the actress you would know that.

This is completely subjective anyways, so I'm just going to disregard your "ugly face" comment. I happen to think she's quite the looker without being a fake try hard (the actress, not Candice...who is fake. wink)

Mairuzu
shes very hot, and her power is awesome

Darth Macabre
I don't like the Betty idea, personally. I would like it if she told people that her "normal" look wasn't normal, that she was actually an obese teenager with an acne problem, to draw people away from the truth, because at the end of the day it is her normal look. Does that make sense?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't like the Betty idea, personally. I would like it if she told people that her "normal" look wasn't normal, that she was actually an obese teenager with an acne problem, to draw people away from the truth, because at the end of the day it is her normal look. Does that make sense?

Makes sense...but why would she want people thinking she were an obese teen if she weren't?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Tattoo
Makes sense...but why would she want people thinking she were an obese teen if she weren't? Alternate agenda....I envision another power at play, and she's working for them or something. shrug

Tattoo
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Alternate agenda....I envision another power at play, and she's working for them or something. shrug

shrug She can work for me...haermm...only if she stays in Candice mode and not Betty.

Darth Macabre
shrug She can work for me...haermm...only if she stays in Candice mode and not Betty. The Betty thing, to me, just seems so cliche.

kodak
she was hot in some episodes... and she was farily evil, And on top of that, She worked with Malcolm McDowell, Whats hotter then that?

Tattoo
Originally posted by kodak
she was hot in some episodes... and she was farily evil, And on top of that, She worked with Malcolm McDowell, Whats hotter then that?

I need to find a picture of Candice when she was wearing that plaid skirt she had on the first time she met Mrs. Bennet.

It's hard to believe he was in A Clockwork Orange, looks nothing like he used to.

kodak
I need to find a picture of Candice when she was wearing that plaid skirt she had on the first time she met Mrs. Bennet.

It's hard to believe he was in A Clockwork Orange, looks nothing like he used to. laughingfind it, and post it.

It was a nice outfit on her.

A Clockwork Orange, was made a long time ago, Very long ago, when i first saw it i couldnt believe it was him till about half way into the movie.

Tattoo
Originally posted by kodak
laughingfind it, and post it.

It was a nice outfit on her.

A Clockwork Orange, was made a long time ago, Very long ago, when i first saw it i couldnt believe it was him till about half way into the movie.

I'll see what I can do.

I was negative 13 years old when it came out. stick out tongue

Mairuzu

It's hard to believe he was in A Clockwork Orange, looks nothing like he used to.

yea! and the skirt!? DROOLIOS

Tattoo
Originally posted by Mairuzu
yea! and the skirt!? DROOLIOS

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1927/pdvd037en1.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7743/4curj3tjq8.jpg

Mairuzu
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7743/4curj3tjq8.jpg

You sir... have just made my day Happy Dance

Tattoo
*speaks to Entity*

Look at those pictures, does that look like an anorexic woman? No.

AstroFan
Hell no!

Ive liked her since she was on Smallville a long time ago. Sucks that she went to do that shitty new CW show.

Tattoo
Originally posted by AstroFan
Hell no!

Ive liked her since she was on Smallville a long time ago. Sucks that she went to do that shitty new CW show.

Hey hey hey! Reaper is hilarious. schmoll I just hope she returns to Heroes as well. sad

Captain REX
Candice was interesting, but I didn't like the Betty idea. Seemed to...unpleasant. I could understand if maybe she lost weight or something, but...eh.

However, the power to manipulate light and create illusions is awesome.

kodak
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7743/4curj3tjq8.jpg eek!

Look at those legs droolio

S_D_J
Missy Peregrin droolio

... I mean Candice droolio

that outfit went she first show up in the show droolio

(i'm salivating way too much)

Hey hey hey! Reaper is hilarious. schmoll I just hope she returns to Heroes as well. sad

I completly agree. I'd love to see her back in the show at least once, but she'd still grace the TV screen on Reaper

Entity
*speaks to Entity*

Look at those pictures, does that look like an anorexic woman? Umm sorry but to me yes. yes

Oh well to each hisown I guess. I just know me and pretty much all my friends that watch the show think she is. Sorry!

S_D_J
how can you say she's anorexic

I mean, look at those legs!!!

They're not skinny at all, if anything they're built and all around nice and... droolio

there I go, I'm drooling all over again

there's a difference between skinny and fit, and Missy is definitely in good shape

..but like you say, to each it's own...

Tattoo
Originally posted by S_D_J
how can you say she's anorexic

I mean, look at those legs!!!

They're not skinny at all, if anything they're built and all around nice and... droolio

there I go, I'm drooling all over again

there's a difference between skinny and fit, and Missy is definitely in good shape

..but like you say, to each it's own...

Entity is on crack.

Captain REX
Seriously, you must not know very many anorexic women. stick out tongue

kodak
she's a 9 in my book.

And her power... ....hot.

If she's not in season 2, im going to be angry, shes a great actress.

Captain REX
I'm sure she may make one appearance, but the point of her character as Mr. Linderman's toy is rather over...

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm sure she may make one appearance, but the point of her character as Mr. Linderman's toy is rather over...

I think maybe she could be convinced to join the good guys, this is all just pure hope and speculation from a horny fan though. stick out tongue

kodak
I think maybe she could be convinced to join the good guys, this is all just pure hope and speculation from a horny fan though. stick out tongue Agreed.

And even if she doesnt, who says she cant be evil on her own?

AstroFan
Umm sorry but to me yes. yes

Oh well to each hisown I guess. I just know me and pretty much all my friends that watch the show think she is. Sorry!

What kind of cows do you hang out with dude? lol

S_D_J
Entity is on crack.

laughing

Originally posted by AstroFan
What kind of cows do you hang out with dude? lol

*Literally LOL*

I think maybe she could be convinced to join the good guys, this is all just pure hope and speculation from a horny fan though. stick out tongue Originally posted by kodak
Agreed.

And even if she doesnt, who says she cant be evil on her own?

I agree.

even though her purpose on the show (last season arc) might be over, her ability, and her involvement is not. she could show up and take some one else's body (shape or wahtever) and pose as them, thus, making dead people come back to the show. Even if Missy doesn't return (the sadness sad ), her character can easily continue in the show, they just have to recast her..... though I hope that's not the case and we'll see her around this season

Tattoo
Anyone else think that Candice will be back soon?

As seen in the preview for Kindred, Sylar is in an illusion (or dream) with a woman. It could be Candice with a new disguise.

Mairuzu
If she really is a fat chick.. why didnt she appear as one when she got knocked out by nikki

Tattoo
If she really is a fat chick.. why didnt she appear as one when she got knocked out by nikki

She wasn't fully knocked out, thus she was able to concentrate on keeping appearance.

The Pict
She wasn't fully knocked out, thus she was able to concentrate on keeping appearance.

She looked pretty KO'd.

I think this point was raised back in the old Heroes thread.

Anyway I hope she comes back on the show. She's probably the hottest actress on the show, I dunno maybe tied with Claire. And (as a secondary point) she was pretty powerful.

S_D_J
her power its indeed powerful.... I mean she can make anyone believe whatever she wants... (well, maybe not the haitian)... problem is she herself its not that powerful, and she can easily be knock out...

the point about her being knock out, and still retained the illusion on herself... I dunno, I get's the explanation it's that she was able to keep the illusion because she was still somewhat conscious, or her Candice appearance became and subconscious action....
a better explanation it's that instead of paying another actress to play KO and appear for like 4 seconds, they decided to let Missy drop to the floor and let it go... big grin

although the Betty GN came out after the show ended... she still admitted to Micah to be fat.. so it's not something that came out of the blue.

And I can think of no other explanation that Candice its the one creating the illusion that Sylar it's in an island... who else could... I just hope, I still do, that we get to see Missy one more time....

... and if she's with Sylar... does that mean he kills her? fear

The Pict
According to IMDB she will be in the next episode.

Tattoo
I just looked into it, and...she is going to be in Kindred, and it is her creating the illusion for Sylar. Sylar ends up killing her in this episode. cry

S_D_J
I knew it (about her being back in the show)... it was pretty probable that she'll be back.... and that she will be re-casted in order for her to be back

... but, crybaby one of my worst fears has realized... no more Missy Peregrin for Heroes...cry

I feel your Pain Tattoo

but it was very likely that Sylar would end up getting her power. he did so in the Dark Future.

does this mean she was the one that pulled Sylar under the sewer?... she's was the only one (that we know of) that was also at Kirby Plaza...

The Pict
That's too bad, I really liked her in Heroes sad

Strangelove
I just looked into it, and...she is going to be in Kindred, and it is her creating the illusion for Sylar. Sylar ends up killing her in this episode. cry Well, I'm not really surprised, Missy Peregrym has moved to Reaper.

Captain REX
I really think that Sylar pulled himself into the sewers, somehow. But we'll find out.

That's a shame about Candice.

chickenlover98
well ya, but how else is he supposed to get the power to make that future happen. technically nothing in that future is unale to happen still

Entity
Man if you seriously think about it. Sylar with this power to its full potential like he's used his telekinesis, would be just an utter nightmare. I don't even wanna think about what he could do with this now if he seriously wanted to.

Of course its also about the only thing that can keep him on par with Peter at this point as well.

Captain REX
Sylar absolutely terrified me with his telekinesis alone, especially the attack scene on Claire and Jackie in the locker room and the "fight" between him and Peter afterwards.

Having the power to create illusions will be haunting, as he already proved in Five Years Gone.

Entity
Originally posted by Captain REX
Sylar absolutely terrified me with his telekinesis alone, especially the attack scene on Claire and Jackie in the locker room and the "fight" between him and Peter afterwards.

Having the power to create illusions will be haunting, as he already proved in Five Years Gone. See thou, I don't think most people realize the true extent or potential of this power. Its not just making you look like whoever you want its making people see what ever you want them to and from the looks of it, with the way it works and as shown when Micah couldn't get outta the room, making them more or less experience it too. I mean they can't seem to tell the difference in the feeling of things form their appearance either. Which is why I'd thought of her power as more of a mental projection to others. But that doesn't explain it fooling the cameras in Five Years Gone.

Anyway my point is not only could Sylar make you see him however he wanted, but he could literally make you experience youown worse nightmares. no expression

That power alone puts him more than back in league with Peter.
I just hope it turns out Peter can replicate more than one of Sylar's powers.

I mean the illusion would be awesome for Peter to have but I'm more worried about him getting the instant memory. That is something I just really really want Peter to have.

S_D_J
See thou, I don't think most people realize the true extent or potential of this power. Its not just making you look like whoever you want its making people see what ever you want them to and from the looks of it, with the way it works and as shown when Micah couldn't get outta the room, making them more or less experience it too. I mean they can't seem to tell the difference in the feeling of things form their appearance either. Which is why I'd thought of her power as more of a mental projection to others. But that doesn't explain it fooling the cameras in Five Years Gone.

hmm, yes it does

See, She's not mentally projecting the illusion of looking different than what she actually is on "everyone" all the time. she's only protecting it on herself.

that's why she can look the way she wants, in front of everybody, without actually having to worry about who pays attention to her.

her power is to create ILLUSIONS... that means if she just concentrates only on herself, she can become anyone she wishes and everyone wont notice. If she focuses on someone else she can make that person (or people) believe whatever she wishes...

Illusions are obtained by bending light... think of a magician, they often uses lights (mirrors) or smoke to create Illusions but they arent real.
If you were to go to see his show with a camcoder, and if you dont know how he does it, you will obviously be fooled by him...and if you still dont know how he did it, and your watching what you recorded, you still be fooled by it. The Camera picks and record lights... if a illusion it's not in your head (but on something else) the camera wont know any different than you... or see, or pick o record... stick out tongue

I dont agree, however, when it's said that her power it's to bend light.. that wont explain making Illusions feel and sound corporeal... I mean real.

she accomplishes that by messing with your head

Captain REX
I already explained how it was possible for Illusions to fool cameras. The cameras record light. Illusions is not a mental projection.

And I realize that Illusions is not just making yourself look different. I was just saying that even with just that use of the ability, Sylar scared me shitless.

chickenlover98
syler is awesome. he is very convincing. this power will make the episode 5 years gone come true but with a lil diff results

stickman618
i don't see why she let Sylar get close enough for him to kill her

if i were her, i would have kept my distance and just make it look like i was next to him

her new persona wasn't as hot as Candice anyway

Ordained
I completely agree. Although, the only reason they did that was because the original Candice, Missy Persomething was going to a new show and they wanted to introduce Kristen Bell's character, Elle.

HueyFreeman
Umm sorry but to me yes. yes

Oh well to each hisown I guess. I just know me and pretty much all my friends that watch the show think she is. Sorry! How fat are you and your friends stick out tongue

stickman618
Originally posted by Ordained
I completely agree. Although, the only reason they did that was because the original Candice, Missy Persomething was going to a new show and they wanted to introduce Kristen Bell's character, Elle.

what show is that?

i'd watch it just to see her big grin

and i think she definitely did drag Sylar's body away
it would explain how no one noticed the body was missing

Ordained
Reaper on The CW.

stickman618
she does more than manipulate light tho right?

i mean you can't feel light, there is a certain amount of telepathy involved

Mairuzu
yes

Strangelove
Originally posted by stickman618
she does more than manipulate light tho right?

i mean you can't feel light, there is a certain amount of telepathy involved Originally posted by Mairuzu
yes

Captain REX
Basically. She also has to manipulate touch, scent, sound...

stickman618
she could also become invisible, so to speak

just make an illusion that she's not their

Captain REX
Basically.

Mairuzu
she can do anything...

Ordained
I don't think so. That is called projection. If she wanted to bring someone from a different location, she couldn't do that. I think that her ability is to manipulate the 5 senses.

Mairuzu
You dont think so about what?

Captain REX
I think Ordained misinterpreted what was said.

She can create the illusion of someone being somewhere else other than where they are.

Ordained
I was saying that I don't think that she can do anything.

Mairuzu
yea.. i mean she can do anything.. but its not like its gunna be real... you know?

hence the illusions

Ordained
Oh. You mean that she can make it look like she can do anything. I get it now doh

Mairuzu
Yea haha.. actually! she can make others think she can do anything either.. who knows!

InnerRise

Umm...yeah...anyways.......time for something that makes sense.....

I recognized the girl who played Candice this season from somewhere else but I still haven't been able to place her.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
and why doesnt that make sense?

InnerRise
Originally posted by InnerRise
I recognized the girl who played Candice this season from somewhere else but I still haven't been able to place her.

Focus. smile

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
congrats on recognizing someone then...

and by the way, i dont have to focus on what you say.. im talking about her character and power.. and you say it doesnt make sense.. why dont you focus? smile

InnerRise
Right, you don't. But focus you must nonetheless on the subject matter at hand. Try it out. I'm sure you'll find it productive. yes

Mairuzu
Wow, did not think of you to be this much of an idiot..

Both actresses that played her were pretty hot... shes dead.. end of story

InnerRise
Wow, did not think of you to be this much of an idiot..

Both actresses that played her were pretty hot... shes dead.. end of story Yeah.....the one resulting to unnecessary member bashing is calling the other an idiot.

That's KMC for ya.

Anyway children...let's grow up now.

Anyways, based on the future episode last season, Sylar does indeed get Candice's ability.....

I wonder how that worked being that at the time he killed candice he didn't have his abilities, which I'd think would include the ability to take other's abilities.

Captain REX
No need to chastise people for not much of anything, IR. And Mairuzu, no need to bash...

The future timeline from last season does not seem to exist any more. In the Post-Explosion Future of 2012, the world was quite populated, if decreasing due to mass executions of special persons. But in the Viral Future of 2008, it seems like there wouldn't be many people left on Earth by 2012...if any.

The stopping of the Bomb erased the future we saw in Five Years Gone and it was replaced with a new one.

Still, I find it highly likely that, despite being powerless for awhile, Sylar most likely obtained Candice's power. My guess is that his power allowed him to figure out how to steal powers, but since he's does it possibly ten times before Candice, he knew what to do.

chickenlover98
yo dude. i bet that apocolyptic future where sylar was presedent can still happen. remember the future has many diff timlines that one can still become a reality. who knows. they still think he's dead. they thought he was dead in the future also. we never know. he will probly either capture claire or work with kensei thereby gainin his powers back. thats my theory

Captain REX
Seeing as Peter has visited the future this season and it is already vastly different from the future of last season, I don't think the whole 'Sylar being President' plot will be pursued. Not to mention how hard it would be to get back on that: Nathan is no longer set up to be President, the Bomb is no longer threatening New York, etc.

stickman618
time travel in heroes is tricky

if you go forward in time,you can go back to the present and change the future

but, if you go back in time, then it's already happened

then there's that time paradox with Charlie (she got a japanese book which Hiro actually gave her, but she didn't recognize him)

and also...blowup

let's just go back to talking about Candicecrutch

InnerRise
I finally remembered where I had seen the actress who was playing Candice during this recent season.

She was the girl on "The Young and The Restless" who worked in that bar (Crimson Lights?) with Kevin Fisher. They liked each other and the next thing you know she just up and left. (The show didn't have anything left for her character so they got rid of her)

Glad that chip is off of my shoulder.

twistedreject
I really really liked Candice, she was a fresh face with a fresh power on the show.....I also love the concept of an overweight, un-confident person, gaining powers that can help her change her looks, be what she wants to be.

the Missy Peregrym version was sexy, flirty and tough! also she was a bad ass chick that was mis-understood...

I didn't like the red-head version, she had a completely different personality which is not good as she was only supposed to change her face not her personality.

Anyway, I really really hope she isn't dead, her power is amazing, there are many ways in which she could come back: big grin

She could have made an illusion to fool Sylar, because the company isn't stupid enough to send one of their most useful and powerful agents in the hands of a power stealing maniac!

And a recent graphic novel has shown agents going to Candice's dead body in the shack and she looks like the Missy Peregrym version, not the overweight goth.

http://heroeswiki.com/images/7/77/Deadcandice.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.