It's A Goat Attack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
GOAT INVASION!, THE ONE THEY CALL SCYTHE IS COMING TO EAT YOUR BABIES AND EXPIRED MAYO!....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Secretus
Distractions are great ..

Scythe
AND BY EXPIRED MAYO HE MEANS THE DRIED SEMEN THAT ADORNS YOUR INNER THIGHS! WEEKS HAS IT BEEN SINCE I'VE IMPREGNATED YOU WITH THE SOUL OF THE SERPENT GOAT! SADISTIC, RITUALISTC KILLINGS OF SUBURBAN YOUTHS COME FORTH AND OPEN THE PORTAL THAT'LL PLUNGE THIS NATION INTO COMPLETE DARKNESS! A WORLDWIDE SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN BY THE SOUND OF SYNCHRONIZED WAILS OF LIL' FAT CHUBBY BASTARDS BEING POPPING OUT HEADFIRST FROM THE VERY SAME VAGINA WHO'S INNER WALLS LIE PLUNDERED DICKED!

THE TIME HAS COME! MATING SEASON FOR TEH GOAT! MY MINIONS! COME TO ME! ALL THAT YOU'VE FEARED AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO LOSE WILL DISSAPATE INTO COMPLETE AND UTTER PURGATORY!

TRH
WHAT HE SAID!

Scythe
WHAT I SAID!!

TRH
ATTACK!

Scythe
FEED ME THAT NON-CAP LOCKED BASTARD YOU CALL A SON! YOU KNOW HE'S UNWANTED!! I AM THE HARBINGER OF INFANT HARVESTING! MY DEATH DONATING JAWS ARE AT A F*CKING BUFFET WHEN I APPROACH A DUMPSTER BEHIND PROM! KEEP 'EM COMING LOOSENED AMERICA!

TRH
WOO!

Tattoo
Wow...ghey. no expression

TRH
Speaking of such mattershaermm

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
Speaking of such mattershaermm

You're thinking of yourself when I say ghey? haermm

TRH
Originally posted by Tattoo
You're thinking of yourself when I say ghey? haermm No......I just think Hypnotoad has a thing for mehaermm

Scythe
Wow...ghey. no expression

What's the matter? Hurts when you see actual fun being had on the OTF? It can't be drama and suspense all the time man.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
What's the matter? Hurts when you see actual fun being had on the OTF? It can't be drama and suspense all the time man.

Not fun to me, that's subjective. It's retardation at it's finest though, so I commend you both for that.

I see fun on the OTF all the time, the only drama filled threads are few and far between.

Scythe
Not fun to me, that's subjective. It's retardation at it's finest though, so I commend you both for that.

I see fun on the OTF all the time, the only drama filled threads are few and far between.

Thank you Tattoo, for adding yet again your wonderful 2 cents. How do you do it? You're always on man.

TRH

I see fun on the OTF all the time, the only drama filled threads are few and far between. then get the hell out and leave us in our retardation

Scythe
I grow weary of Tattoo's insipid banterings of what 'fun' is to him. As if anyone ever cared, we all have different views on what we might find 'enjoying'.

Tattoo
Thank you Tattoo, for adding yet again your wonderful 2 cents. How do you do it? You're always on man.

happy You're welcome, Scythe. Always happy to bring in a difference of opinion.

Originally posted by TRH
then get the hell out and leave us in our retardation

Suggestion to engage in self-coitus.

Scythe
RAWRGH!!

TRH
GWAR

Tattoo
I grow weary of Tattoo's insipid banterings of what 'fun' is to him. As if anyone ever cared, we all have different views on what we might find 'enjoying'.

I love how you act as if I go on and on about what I believe is and isn't fun. I've said that this thread isn't my idea of fun and I find it annoying, you get butt hurt.

Why do you take what I say so seriously? Aren't you the one who has said in the past that it's the internet and that it shouldn't be so serious?

TRH
I love how you act as if I go on and on about what I believe is and isn't fun. I've said that this thread isn't my idea of fun and I find it annoying, you get butt hurt.

Why do you take what I say so seriously? Aren't you the one who has said in the past that it's the internet and that it shouldn't be so serious? You didn't say that,you called it "Retarded"ermm

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
You didn't say that,you called it "Retarded"ermm

Which means to me: stupid, not my idea of fun, ghey, etc. etc.

TRH
Which means to me: stupid, not my idea of fun, ghey, etc. etc. haermm

Tattoo
Originally posted by TRH
haermm

You're not the most carbonated drink in the fridge, are you? haermm

TRH
You're not the most carbonated drink in the fridge, are you? haermm srug

Scythe

Why do you take what I say so seriously? Aren't you the one who has said in the past that it's the internet and that it shouldn't be so serious?

Yes, I really don't take things seriously, especially on the interweb, but Tattoo, would you not agree that there are kinder/alternative ways to voice one's opinion of what you deem 'fun/enjoyable'? I mean, I would never enter "The Lancewindu Piggle Humsy Thread" and rank all that goes on within it 'retarded' and such. I hope you understand my point of view Tattoo.

Tattoo
Yes, I really don't take things seriously, especially on the interweb, but Tattoo, would you not agree that there are kinder/alternative ways to voice one's opinion of what you deem 'fun/enjoyable'? I mean, I would never enter "The Lancewindu Piggle Humsy Thread" and rank all that goes on within it 'retarded' and such. I hope you understand my point of view Tattoo.

Honestly? I could care less if there are kinder ways to go about it. I usually say the first thing that comes to my mind, I'm not going to sugarcoat it...especially not on the interbutts, why pretend to be something I'm not?

I understand your point of view, but it's not going to change how I go about things. shrug

Scythe
Honestly? I could care less if there are kinder ways to go about it. I usually say the first thing that comes to my mind, I'm not going to sugarcoat it...especially not on the interbutts, why pretend to be something I'm not?

That's alright, disrespect is quite common everywhere you go. Not a thing can be done about it.

I understand your point of view, but it's not going to change how I go about things. shrug

Good thing you understand, but don't be so surprised then if your disrespectful comments make us 'butthurt'...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.