Karate Kid vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Karate Kid vs Sabretooth. Who wins?

Priest
Sabessly

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest
Sabes

Why?

Priest
Originally posted by Alfheim
Why?
healing factor, and indestructible skeleton.

Erik-Lensherr
Karate Kid

Alfheim
healing factor, and indestructible skeleton.

Well im pretty sure his punches can still hurt Sabrettoth. KK has sent a man that wieghed 100 tons flying with one punch. He has also beaten a Daxian in H2H combat who was using superspeed....so basically thats a bit like fighting Thor with superspeed and beating him.

Priest
Well im pretty sure his punches can still hurt Sabrettoth. KK has sent a man that wieghed 100 tons flying with one punch. He has also beaten a Daxian in H2H combat who was using superspeed....so basically thats a bit like fighting Thor with superspeed and beating him.
is this Pre crisis KK?

Alfheim
is this Pre crisis KK?

No not Pre-Crisis, as far as I know these feats are post.

Galvaclaw
He also recently beat Equus a Superman villain with ease. He even wripped off one of Equss' arms (Which promptly grew back). He's way above sabretooth.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He also recently beat Equus a Superman villain with ease. He even wripped off one of Equss' arms (Which promptly grew back). He's way above sabretooth.

Yeah actually this isnt fair......

Rorschach
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

Yeah, but that was the Pre-Crisis version of Karate Kid.

I don't think that's t the version the thread creator is using for this battle.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rorschach
Yeah, but that was the Pre-Crisis version of Karate Kid.

I don't think that's t the version the thread creator is using for this battle.

Whichever version he uses still wins

guy222
Karate Kid vs Sabretooth. Who wins?

kk

Battlehammer
why make this thread if you know KK takes the majority if not alll the wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.