Thor vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins here?

llagrok
Henshaw

Erik-Lensherr
Yeah

quanchi112
thor

Priest
Thor

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
Henshaw

quanchi112
if sueps can beat hank henshaw and he is about equal with thor. thor definitely does it. to many feats and accomplishments to lose to this henshaw.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
if sueps can beat hank henshaw and he is about equal with thor. thor definitely does it. to many feats and accomplishments to lose to this henshaw.
You don't know to much about Henshaw I can tell that but that's nothing new.

Symmetric Chaos

Superman can't beat Henshaw though. He's even mentioned it in the past:

"How many times do I have to defeat you Cyborg?"
"Just once. You haven't done it yet."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
You don't know to much about Henshaw I can tell that but that's nothing new. yes i do.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman can't beat Henshaw though. He's even mentioned it in the past:

"How many times do I have to defeat you Cyborg?"
"Just once. You haven't done it yet." so ur saying cyborg>superman

thats what u are saying.

eek!

Newjak
Couldn't Thor you know just put Henshaw into another Deminision where he can not get out of?

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't Thor you know just put Henshaw into another Deminision where he can not get out of?
thats wat i thought, and a valid argument.

Symmetric Chaos
so ur saying cyborg>superman

thats what u are saying.

eek!

Seeing as how he has consistently been more powerful . . .

I think he's escaped other dimensions in the past.

Newjak

I think he's escaped other dimensions in the past. Yeah but were they under his own power or abilities I think not smile

quanchi112

I think he's escaped other dimensions in the past. there is no way anyone will agree that cyborg is more powerful and greater than superman. superman>>cyborg.

its the way it is.

Estacado
there is no way anyone will agree that cyborg is more powerful and greater than superman. superman>>cyborg.

its the way it is.
I guess that's why he 1 shoted Supes a couple of times.....

quanchi112
I guess that's why he 1 shoted Supes a couple of times..... so u agree that cyborg is greater than superman?

whose more powerful in ur opinion?

Estacado
nutnut

quanchi112
nutnut this is why i dont like attempting to debate with u.

Kurash
henshaw beats that ass

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
henshaw beats that ass not thors but some posters in here think that he would oneshot supes and is better than supes. not me but other posters have implied that.

Estacado
not thors but some posters in here think that he would oneshot supes and is better than supes. not me but other posters have implied that.
Because he did one shot Supes told you that you don't know shit about Henshaw.....

quanchi112
Because he did one shot Supes told you that you don't know shit about Henshaw..... i didnt ask u if he defeated him. i asked u who u think is more powerful. i have ur answer. u say henshaw is greater than supes. i disagree.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins here?

thor

redhotrash
Cyborg said supes never beat him? So punching a hole in his chest and vibrating him into nothing doesnt count as a win?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by redhotrash
Cyborg said supes never beat him? So punching a hole in his chest and vibrating him into nothing doesnt count as a win?

Well he came back completely unharmed and kept doing his thing . . .

Validus
Well he came back completely unharmed and kept doing his thing . . .
Still counts as a win on this forum.

llagrok
Anyone who can one-shot the Eradicator has my respect.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Still counts as a win on this forum.

Well yes.

But Cyborg was referring to actually being defeated not losing individual fights. Clearly from his PoV unless he actually dies it's not a defeat. Or maybe he's just nuts nutnut

Kurash
anyone who can take out steel, the eradicator, supergirl and superboy all at the same time over the course of only 2 pages without even taking a scratch is one tough dude, and he would be a much more dangerous if he would have been surrounded by technology

Sirius77

He got out of the Phantom Zone, and a black hole.

Where is Thor going to put him?

And also, Mjolnir is tech, whats to stop Henshaw from copying
Asgardian tech?

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by Sirius77
And also, Mjolnir is tech, whats to stop Henshaw from copying
Asgardian tech?

laughing

Sirius77
Yeah but were they under his own power or abilities I think not smile

If by own power you mean the living beings and tech that he assimilated into his own body, and the fact that his conciousness is indestructable, then yes. big grin

Sirius77
there is no way anyone will agree that cyborg is more powerful and greater than superman. superman>>cyborg.

its the way it is.

No it's not.

Superman can be killed, Cyborg is virtually invincible.

His conciousness cannot be destroyed and he can control ANY
and I mean ANY technology.

Sirius77
Originally posted by redhotrash

If you do that to Eternity would it count as a win?

No. Because thats not his actual body. Just as Eternity
is a consiousness without a natural physical form, so is
Hank Henshaw. Thats why hes so powerful, because you
can destroy his body a thousand times over, but if you have even the slightest form of tech near you or worse case scenario, on you, then Hank WILL control it limitlessly.

So unless you delete all technology from existance, you cannot defeat Hank Henshaw. And even then he will still exist, he will just be powerless.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
laughing

Funny?

Hes done it with the Phantom Zone, Apocolypse, The Source Wall, The Green Lanterns, The Green Lanterns Manhunter Robots, The Core of A planet, etc... Asgardian Tech would be a synch to him.

Priest
Funny?

Hes done it with the Phantom Zone, Apocolypse, The Source Wall, The Green Lanterns, The Green Lanterns Manhunter Robots, The Core of A planet, etc... Asgardian Tech would be a synch to him.
laughing out loud
the Mjinor is not tech.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus
Still counts as a win on this forum. amen to that,

wink

quanchi112
No it's not.

and I mean ANY technology. read hunter and prey and tell me how invincible cyborg is.

big grin

quanchi112
No it's not.

and I mean ANY technology. supermans beaten tougher beings than cyborg has even lost to,

superman>cyborg

quanchi112
If you do that to Eternity would it count as a win?

No. Because thats not his actual body. Just as Eternity
is a consiousness without a natural physical form, so is
Hank Henshaw. Thats why hes so powerful, because you
can destroy his body a thousand times over, but if you have even the slightest form of tech near you or worse case scenario, on you, then Hank WILL control it limitlessly.

So unless you delete all technology from existance, you cannot defeat Hank Henshaw. And even then he will still exist, he will just be powerless. if u kill superman all of dc can crumble. cyborg is much weaker than supes and much less significant.

stick out tongue

vlaaad12345
Cyborg lived in h/p so I dont know why your bringing it up,and are we forgetting hank has like 10 freaking power rings here...a near superman level being packing that much firepower can take thor down handily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Cyborg lived in h/p so I dont know why your bringing it up,and are we forgetting hank has like 10 freaking power rings here...a near superman level being packing that much firepower can take thor down handily. he lived cuz darkseid wanted him to live

darkseid crushed him like nothing while superman crushed darkseid.

hanks overrated.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Priest
laughing out loud
the Mjinor is not tech.

Everone thought that about the Source Wall, but he copied that too.

Sirius77
read hunter and prey and tell me how invincible cyborg is.

big grin

I own a copy. And he's still invincible. He survived the Omega Effect and is now one of the most feared members of the Sinestro Corps.

Priest
Everone thought that about the Source Wall, but he copied that too.
What the f**k?
prove the Mjinor is tech, if not, ur argument is not valid.

Kurash
cyborg is no weakling, not even parallax could take him down for good

i still think takin down the eradicator, steel, superboy, and supergirl all at once within the span of 2 comic pages without even gettin hit is pretty impressive

also he did one-shot superman before, not with a punch but with an energy blast . . . must be a pretty strong blast to be able to knock out the man of steel with only one shot

this would be a good fight, but couldnt cyborg use his technology to read thor's body structure and develop a weapon based on that that could take him down?

quanchi112
I own a copy. And he's still invincible. He survived the Omega Effect and is now one of the most feared members of the Sinestro Corps. cuz darkseid let him. darkseid>cyborg.
wink

quanchi112
What the f**k?
prove the Mjinor is tech, if not, ur argument is not valid. thumb up

llagrok
What the f**k?

A scientist once created two duplicates of mjolnir that were pretty much equal, only they couldn't control the weather.

quanchi112

i still think takin down the eradicator, steel, superboy, and supergirl all at once within the span of 2 comic pages without even gettin hit is pretty impressive

also he did one-shot superman before, not with a punch but with an energy blast . . . must be a pretty strong blast to be able to knock out the man of steel with only one shot

this would be a good fight, but couldnt cyborg use his technology to read thor's body structure and develop a weapon based on that that could take him down? superman>thor>cyborg

Sirius77
supermans beaten tougher beings than cyborg has even lost to,

superman>cyborg

Cyborg has taken down all of the Mnhunter Robots, assimilated their tech, and controlled their functions, and then upgraded them. He also copied the Source wall, which I don't really even see how thats possible.

Superman is stronger, but Hanks powers are more versitile... ALOT more versitile.

Sirius77
if u kill superman all of dc can crumble. cyborg is much weaker than supes and much less significant.

stick out tongue

Everyone thought the same about Captain America, Thor, Vsion, The Avengers, Captain Marvel, ect concerning Marvel, but appearently they were wrong.

quanchi112
Everyone thought the same about Captain America, Thor, Vsion, The Avengers, Captain Marvel, ect concerning Marvel, but appearently they were wrong. did u just compare these heroes significance in marvel to supermans in dc.

laughing laughing laughing

its not even close.

quanchi112
Cyborg has taken down all of the Mnhunter Robots, assimilated their tech, and controlled their functions, and then upgraded them. He also copied the Source wall, which I don't really even see how thats possible.

Superman is stronger, but Hanks powers are more versitile... ALOT more versitile. so do u think hank beats him for a solid majority out of ten matches.

Sirius77
What the f**k?

Only if you can prove that the Source Wall, or the Core of a planet is tech, otherwise, your argument isn't valid. Because he copied all of the things that I've named.

Including DNA.

Hell, all he needs is a certain blonde lock of hair, and he'll be the first Kryptonian/Asgardian Hybrid ever in existance.

Sirius77
cuz darkseid let him. darkseid>cyborg.
wink

Are you ignoring my posts, or did you not read where I said that he's survived a Black Hole?

Priest
A scientist once created two duplicates of mjolnir that were pretty much equal, only they couldn't control the weather.
replicas of it.
Thor's mjinor it self is not tech, its mystical in nature.

with Sirus anaglagy he mite as well say the Eye of Agamotto is tech.

Sirius77

thumb up

quanchi112
replicas of it.

with Sirus anaglagy he mite as well say the Eye of Agamotto is tech. the replicates are but not the real hammer. thats the diff.

wink

Sirius77
did u just compare these heroes significance in marvel to supermans in dc.

laughing laughing laughing

its not even close.

Pretty much. Captain America was Marvel's golden Boy until they shot him.

quanchi112
Are you ignoring my posts, or did you not read where I said that he's survived a Black Hole? u cannot dispute that darkseid is greater than cyborg. big grin

Priest
Only if you can prove that the Source Wall, or the Core of a planet is tech, otherwise, your argument isn't valid. Because he copied all of the things that I've named.

Including DNA.

Hell, all he needs is a certain blonde lock of hair, and he'll be the first Kryptonian/Asgardian Hybrid ever in existance.
if he can copy anything, why hasn't he copied his GL rings he had in the past or the Yellow rings?

quanchi112
Pretty much. Captain America was Marvel's golden Boy until they shot him. u are comparing cap america to superman feats.

when did cap america beat silver surfer? when did he beat thanos? when could he step to either one. hes a leader while superman over in dc killed the am. see the diff.

superman is the star of dc while cap america wasnt the star in marvel.

big diff like i said.

Sirius77
replicas of it.

with Sirus anaglagy he mite as well say the Eye of Agamotto is tech.

I answered your question, so now answer mine.

For the second time, if he copied the source wall, why can't
he copy Mjolnir?

masterbruce
Well yes.

Clearly from his PoV unless he actually dies it's not a defeat.

by that logic, no one who's alive has ever been defeated.

quanchi112
I answered your question, so now answer mine.

For the second time, if he copied the source wall, why can't
he copy Mjolnir? u never answered either one of my questions/

who wins the majority out of these two macthups?

superman vs cyborg
darkseid vs cyborg

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
by that logic, no one who's alive has ever been defeated. thumb up

Sirius77
the replicates are but not the real hammer. thats the diff.

wink

Webster's New Pocket Dictionary says word for word tht a replica is an
"Exact Copy".

So if the replica is tech, then the Original is Tech.

Sirius77
if he can copy anything, why hasn't he copied his GL rings he had in the past or the Yellow rings?

Because he already has ten of them from the GL's he's killed, lol!
laughing

Sirius77
u are comparing cap america to superman feats.

when did cap america beat silver surfer? when did he beat thanos? when could he step to either one. hes a leader while superman over in dc killed the am. see the diff.

superman is the star of dc while cap america wasnt the star in marvel.

big diff like i said.

Are you insane? Thats not a rhetorical question by the way... seriously, are you really insane?

I was referring to the value of the character to the company, not
on panel feats. laughing

quanchi112
Webster's New Pocket Dictionary says word for word tht a replica is an
"Exact Copy".

So if the replica is tech, then the Original is Tech. u really think the hammer is tech. im asking u seriously now.

quanchi112
Are you insane? Thats not a rhetorical question by the way... seriously, are you really insane?

I was referring to the value of the character to the company, not
on panel feats. laughing yes superman is way more valubale to dc than cap america. one will never die for good and we might not see cap america ever again.

huge difference.

Priest
Because he already has ten of them from the GL's he's killed, lol!
laughing
those GL"s are used as fodders no expression
He wont be able to copy a object that is Mystical in Nature.

Sirius77
u never answered either one of my questions/

who wins the majority out of these two macthups?

superman vs cyborg
darkseid vs cyborg

First off, I was talking to Priest. See the little quote sign?

Second off, this is THORvs CYBORG SUPERMAN.

Third, why do you even care about superman, you ALWAYS ague
against him.

Stop changing the subject and get with the program.

Sirius77
u really think the hammer is tech. im asking u seriously now.

I believe that Hank Henshaw can copy it.

quanchi112
First off, I was talking to Priest. See the little quote sign?

Second off, this is THORvs CYBORG SUPERMAN.

Third, why do you even care about superman, you ALWAYS ague
against him.

Stop changing the subject and get with the program. well we were arguing about cyborg and suoper man what not. thats fine if u want to dodge my questions. only hurts ur case.

i dont like superman but i dont let my feelings into it. i take my feelings and personal shit out of this. i always go with who i feel wins whether i love them or hate them.

if u cant answer my qustions why do u feel u can demand answers from other posters.

Sirius77
those GL"s are used as fodders no expression
He wont be able to copy a object that is Mystical in Nature.

Do you even know what the Source wall is?

Its about as mystical as you can get.

quanchi112
I believe that Hank Henshaw can copy it. i feel he cant. wont be exactly the same.

stick out tongue

llagrok
This is pointless.

Everyone knows Thor loses, close the thread.

Priest
Do you even know what the Source wall is?

Its about as mystical as you can get.
I would say its more cosmic in nature.

quanchi112
This is pointless.

Everyone knows Thor loses, close the thread. read the posts. more than just me has stated they feel thor wins.

Sirius77
well we were arguing about cyborg and suoper man what not. thats fine if u want to dodge my questions. only hurts ur case.

i dont like superman but i dont let my feelings into it. i take my feelings and personal shit out of this. i always go with who i feel wins whether i love them or hate them.

if u cant answer my qustions why do u feel u can demand answers from other posters.

Superman and Cyborg are different characters. And I'm not dodging your questions, I f you really want me to answer, then fine. Superman has won more battles. Darkseid has only met Cyborg once or twice, but after hp, Cyborg stole Darseids tech, which is a feat within itself.

And when you say that you keep your feelings out of this, thats a complete lie. You are the most biased person I have met on this thread thus far. Especially when it comes to Thanos.

Now I have answered your silly off topic questions. Can we get back to the actual subject now?

Sirius77
i feel he cant. wont be exactly the same.

stick out tongue

Source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mjolnir

He can copy it.

Sirius77
I would say its more cosmic in nature.

It was made by the presence.

Explain to me how that is mystical, or in some way above the SOURCE WALL.

He can copy it easily.

Along with Thor's DNA.

quanchi112
Superman and Cyborg are different characters. And I'm not dodging your questions, I f you really want me to answer, then fine. Superman has won more battles. Darkseid has only met Cyborg once or twice, but after hp, Cyborg stole Darseids tech, which is a feat within itself.

And when you say that you keep your feelings out of this, thats a complete lie. You are the most biased person I have met on this thread thus far. Especially when it comes to Thanos.

Now I have answered your silly off topic questions. Can we get back to the actual subject now? no im not biased at all. u may feel that way but its not the way it is. thanos has feats and with prep he has become god twice now pretty much.

so u agree that superman is greater than cuborg. i do hate superman but it never influences my decision he gets the credit hes due. darkseid is cooler and more powerful then cyborg and defeated him. nuff said he wins in every category u can win in.

im glad u agree that superman and darkseid are more than cyborg.

Sirius77
read the posts. more than just me has stated they feel thor wins.

Logic, reasoning and evidence matter, not majority.

quanchi112
Logic, reasoning and evidence matter, not majority. i agree 100 percent but was simply proving llagork wrong when he says everyone knows cyborg wins. which he was incorrect.

smile

Kurash

this would be a good fight, but couldnt cyborg use his technology to read thor's body structure and develop a weapon based on that that could take him down?

Sirius77
no im not biased at all. u may feel that way but its not the way it is. thanos has feats and with prep he has become god twice now pretty much.

so u agree that superman is greater than cuborg. i do hate superman but it never influences my decision he gets the credit hes due. darkseid is cooler and more powerful then cyborg and defeated him. nuff said he wins in every category u can win in.

im glad u agree that superman and darkseid are more than cyborg.

I believe that Superman and Hank Henshaw have the same level of potential.

quanchi112
cyborg isnt a weakling but neither is thor. thor wins.

Estacado
Cyborg took down 4 Superman clones at a time.....

Sirius77

You literally just contradicted yourself several times over.
How can you say that you aren't biased when you can't even agree with yourself?

llagrok
Thor has never beaten 4 herald level guys on his own (without powerups), let alone one shotted them.

quanchi112
Cyborg took down 4 Superman clones at a time..... superman clones are not the same as the real thing.

quanchi112
You literally just contradicted yourself several times over.
How can you say that you aren't biased when you can't even agree with yourself? i never said cyborg was weak but i fee thor is capable of more and has a long history to prove it.

how did i contradict myself please show me the two statements?

quanchi112
Thor has never beaten 4 herald level guys on his own (without powerups), let alone one shotted them. thor beat grog without having his powers pretty much. thor is a warrior thorough and through.

Estacado
superman clones are not the same as the real thing.
He beat Supergirl ,Steel ,Eradicator and Superboy.Eradicator alone can give Superman a fight.....

quanchi112
He beat Supergirl ,Steel ,Eradicator and Superboy.Eradicator alone can give Superman a fight..... alas they arent superman.

llagrok
Grog?

He made a single stupid mistake and paid in full. Put Henshaw in Thor's position and he would've prevailed.

vlaaad12345
alas they arent superman.
They are all preety much right at his level,thor has never come close to fighting and beating a team like that.

Estacado
alas they arent superman.
You fail.

llagrok
Thor has never been too good at fighting teams, he's got a better chance against a single stronger opponent than two who are slightly weaker.

Sirius77
i never said cyborg was weak but i fee thor is capable of more and has a long history to prove it.

how did i contradict myself please show me the two statements?

Each to his own opinion...

But thats all it is. You have no evidence to back up your claim.

Sirius77
superman clones are not the same as the real thing.

Webster's New Pocket Dictionary

Clone- n. exact genetic duplicate of an organism- v. produce as a clone

Did you catch the EXACT part?

quanchi112
You fail. i wish u would make a point.

quanchi112
Each to his own opinion...

But thats all it is. You have no evidence to back up your claim. well even when someone made thors hammer it wasnt the exact same as odins creation. so it wasnt a replicate.

Estacado
i wish u would make a point.
I wish you woldn't talk bullshit all the time.

Symmetric Chaos
well even when someone made thors hammer it wasnt the exact same as odins creation. so it wasnt a replicate.

shocklaugh

You so stupid.

Moving on.

Evil_Ash
You fail.

i wish u would make a point.

I think he just did. ermmhappy

quanchi112
shocklaugh

You so stupid.

Moving on. reported for insulting.

Estacado
shocklaugh

You so stupid.

Moving on.

Watch out his gonna report your ass......haermm
He already reported 2 members today.

Estacado
reported for insulting.
Wake up quanchi no one gives a shit about your reports you press that button 15 times daily you must be getting on the mods nerves now....

Symmetric Chaos
He already reported 2 members today.

He just did nuts

Oh, well. I can always argue that since he didn't know what a replica was I had no choice but to call him stupid.

quanchi112
He already reported 2 members today. i report those who break the rules. when people insult and thats all they do in their posts they will be held accountable for their actions.

Estacado
Wake up quanchi no one gives a shit about your reports you press that button 15 times daily you must be getting on the mods nerves now....

quanchi112
Wake up quanchi no one gives a shit about your reports you press that button 15 times daily you must be getting on the mods nerves now.... i have reported three times today. all three times were blatant insults and an obvious infraction of the rules.

Symmetric Chaos
Anyone else think that maybe Quanchi shouldn't be on the internet at all?

quanchi112
He just did nuts

Oh, well. I can always argue that since he didn't know what a replica was I had no choice but to call him stupid. areu saying that the mjonir created by the scientist had the same exact powers and properties as odins hammer.

same exactly.

Estacado
i have reported three times today. all three times were blatant insults and an obvious infraction of the rules.
Haven't you noticed that you are the only one on the forum who reports/needs to report other members?haermm

quanchi112
Anyone else think that maybe Quanchi shouldn't be on the internet at all? we are here to debate. that is all.

Estacado
Anyone else think that maybe Quanchi shouldn't be on the internet at all?
Agreed.

quanchi112
Haven't you noticed that you are the only one on the forum who reports/needs to report other members?haermm nver said he reprted caps conscience today i believe in one of his posts. so im not the only one. as long as people are abiding by the rules they should have nothing to worry about.

Symmetric Chaos
Are you saying that the Mjolnir created by the scientist had the same exact powers and properties as Odin's hammer?

The same, exactly?

It didn't didn't have the same powers. Then again a replica doesn't need to have the same exact properties.

quanchi112
It didn't didn't have the same powers. Then again a replica doesn't need to have the same exact properties. its not the same. thats the point. i was right.

stick out tongue

Estacado
nver said he reprted caps conscience today i believe in one of his posts. so im not the only one. as long as people are abiding by the rules they should have nothing to worry about.
That's different.....you report people daily once you will get on the nerves of the mods.....

Symmetric Chaos
we are here to debate. that is all.

It's really not. The very idea of using that as an argument is part of the reason you shouldn't be on the internet.

quanchi112
It's really not. The very idea of using that as an argument is part of the reason you shouldn't be on the internet. u also said cyborg hasnt been killed and that he really doesnt lose. someone corrected ur logic there. i dont say that u shouldnt be allowed on the internet though no metter how wrong i feel u are. respect ur fellow posters and always follow the rules.

quanchi112
That's different.....you report people daily once you will get on the nerves of the mods..... if u dont report bad behavior the mods wont catch it. sorry im just following the rules.

Estacado
u also said cyborg hasnt been killed and that he really doesnt lose. someone corrected ur logic there. i dont say that u shouldnt be allowed on the internet though no metter how wrong i feel u are. respect ur fellow posters and always follow the rules.
You are not a fellow poster.....you are a useless "popup virus".

quanchi112
You are not a fellow poster.....you are a bad "popup virus". laughing

no anitvirus protection to get rid of me then huh.

seriously though just debate respectfully and follow the rules. if i insult u outta nowhere u have every right to report me.

Symmetric Chaos
You also said Cyborg hasn't been killed and that he really doesn't lose. Someone corrected your logic there.

He hasn't been killed though.

I don't say that you shouldn't be allowed on the internet though, no matter how wrong I feel you are.

That's not at all the same thing by any insane stretch of the imagination. I'm pointing out that you lack the social ability and basic level of intelligence needed to interact with people on the internet (almost all of whom are assholes)

Respect your fellow posters and always follow the rules.

Grow up kid.

quanchi112
He hasn't been killed though.

That's not at all the same thing by any insane stretch of the imagination. I'm pointing out that you lack the social ability and basic level of intelligence needed to interact with people on the internet (almost all of whom are assholes)

Grow up kid. im not a kid but whatever. who says im here to get along and make friends. im here to post my opinion and thats that. dont make it like this is how u socialize. not dying and losing in a battle are two totally different things as u have to know.

everytime superman beats darkseid does he kill him no. and everytime he beats superman does he kill him.

catch my drift.

Estacado
im not a kid but whatever. who says im here to get along and make friends. im here to post my opinion and thats that. dont make it like this is how u socialize. not dying and losing in a battle are two totally different things as u have to know.

everytime superman beats darkseid does he kill him no. and everytime he beats superman does he kill him.

catch my drift.
Henshaw can't be killed but off course you didn't know this.......

quanchi112
Henshaw can't be killed but off course you didn't know this....... when did i say he could be killed. i said just becuzx u dont die doesnt mean u have never lost.

wink

Symmetric Chaos
im not a kid but whatever. who says im here to get along and make friends. im here to post my opinion and thats that. dont make it like this is how u socialize. not dying and losing in a battle are two totally different things as u have to know.

catch my drift.

Sorry kid you can't even maintain a single line of conversation. Thats fun and all but it's also why we have guy222.

Since you have nothing to offer in a way to amuse me or create a debate I'm afraid I'll have to place you on the ignore list (you should know that I have given this particular honor only once before, to a guy who spammed the forum with TubGirl)

Ciao.

quanchi112
Sorry kid you can't even maintain a single line of conversation. Thats fun and all but it's also why we have guy222.

Since you have nothing to offer in a way to amuse me or create a debate I'm afraid I'll have to place you on the ignore list (you should know that I have given this particular honor only once before, to a guy who spammed the forum with TubGirl)

Ciao. im not here to amuse u and i have proved my points.

thor wins by the way.

Captain REX
Cut out the bashing, kids. It's getting ridiculous. Symmetric, if you disagree with Quanchi, either prove him wrong or ignore him, don't bash him, unless you'd like to try it with me as well.

Estacado, I've caught you bashing in every thread I've checked today. That's a warning.

Now back on topic, folks.

Kurash
areu saying that the mjonir created by the scientist had the same exact powers and properties as odins hammer.

same exactly.

do you know what a replica is? i have a terodactyl egg replica on my desk . . . does that mean its going to hatch?

quanchi112
do you know what a replica is? i have a terodactyl egg replica on my desk . . . does that mean its going to hatch? good point. but it still isnt exaclty the same is thors original hammer. that was my point. of course its not going to hatch. but the replica of the hammer doesnt have the same powers either.

wink

Kurash
good point. but it still isnt exaclty the same is thors original hammer. that was my point. of course its not going to hatch. but the replica of the hammer doesnt have the same powers either.

wink

i understand what youre saying

Buff Vader
Originally posted by Captain REX
Cut out the bashing, kids. It's getting ridiculous. Symmetric, if you disagree with Quanchi, either prove him wrong or ignore him, don't bash him, unless you'd like to try it with me as well.

Estacado, I've caught you bashing in every thread I've checked today. That's a warning.

Now back on topic, folks.
You mean a 7 day temp ban?
Atleast you could have pm me.......
Also it's such a shame that we have a mod has no idea on comics.......they could have given us WrathfulDwarf.......

quanchi112
i understand what youre saying ok good.

smile

Kurash
honestly though i could see this fight goin either way, both are very powerful

i still think its possible though that cyborg could get a readout of Thors body while fighting and produce a weapon capable of destroying him, hes done that many times before

also, thor would have to launch a pretty devastating attack in order to fully incapacitate hank and bring this fight to a close. Even against parallax the cyborg showed some pretty powerful healing capabilities, restoring a shot through his stomach in an instant

He has shown some pretty powerful energy capabilities as well, blasting Superman one time and KOin him

Avlon
honestly though i could see this fight goin either way, both are very powerful

i still think its possible though that cyborg could get a readout of Thors body while fighting and produce a weapon capable of destroying him, hes done that many times before

also, thor would have to launch a pretty devastating attack in order to fully incapacitate hank and bring this fight to a close. Even against parallax the cyborg showed some pretty powerful healing capabilities, restoring a shot through his stomach in an instant

He has shown some pretty powerful energy capabilities as well, blasting Superman one time and KOin him

smart thumb up

Anything that Mjolnir can do...a corp ring can do.

Thor isn't getting out of a willhunter attack or a geneti-loc either.

Cyborg is faster, stronger, and wayyy more durable than Thor.

Borg ftw.

Captain REX
EDIT- decided to make this private

Kurash
Originally posted by Avlon
smart thumb up

Borg ftw.

great job on the bomb ass respect thread for hank by the way

Avlon
great job on the bomb ass respect thread for hank by the way

Gracias. smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
smart thumb up

Borg ftw.

Can the corps ring produce call upon a god blast?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>