Infinity Watch Vs. Justice Legion Alpha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
Thanos (Before Drax killed him)
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer (Dumb Drax, not the current version)
Gamora
Moondragon
Gladiator (Since Pip is useless)
Maxam

Vs.

Superman M*
Wonder Woman M*
Batman M*
Flash (John Fox)
Hourman (Android)
Starman M*
The Atom M*

The members of Infinity Watch do not get any of the Infinity Gems, and Hourman does not get the Worlogog.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is pip going to do without the gem? I think the watch needs the gems to fight the JLA.

Rorschach
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is pip going to do without the gem? I think the watch needs the gems to fight the JLA.

I replaced Pip with Gladiator, even though he was never a member of Infinity Watch.

quanchi112
infinity watch stomps them.

Rorschach
Anybody else?

Draco69
Without the Gems, the Infinity Squad isn't much....

JLA wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Draco69
Without the Gems, the Infinity Squad isn't much....

JLA wins. jla gets stomped.

imo ur overrating the jla here.

Juntai
JLA.

Astner
JL wins.

TricksterPriest
The watch is screwed without the gems. The JLA 1M completely outclass most of them.

Desaad
Originally posted by quanchi112
jla gets stomped.

imo ur overrating the jla here.

To be clear, this isn't the Justice League of America here.

This is there much more powerful, much more competent future counterparts.

Superman 1 Million stopped a moving galaxy. He has 5-D abilities. Faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than a neutron star, breath that could literal snuff a red giant star. All of Superman's powers, to a much greater level, in addition to a number of special senses, an immunity to magic, super telepathy, super telekinesis, etc.

Wonder Woman 1 Million was basically an improvement over normal WW. Instead of being made of clay, she was made of magic marble. Stronger, more durable and with sentient indestructible bracelets and a shield that could morph into whatever she wanted.

Batman 1 Million...basically what you'd expect. Smarter than pretty much everything, capable of making exact duplicates of himself, batarangs that home in on genetic structures, martial arts techiques that aren't purely physical, etc.

Overall, IF is outpowered, in large part thanks to Superman 1 Millions ridiculous power level.

Sirius77
You forgot Force vision.

Superman one million is capable of using his vision to make
hard-light constructs, like a green lantern.

He has also punched through time in a weakened state.

This is how it goes:

Batman one million>Gamora

Wonder Woman one million> Adam Warlock

Hourman>>> Gladiator

Flash one million>>>>>>>> Moon Dragon

Superman one million>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos, Drax, Maxam

They murder them without using all of their members.
There are people on the Alpha team that can solo
without trying.
Altogether, it would be a universe shaking rape fest.

Justice League Alpha ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad
To be clear, this isn't the Justice League of America here.

This is there much more powerful, much more competent future counterparts.

Superman 1 Million stopped a moving galaxy. He has 5-D abilities. Faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than a neutron star, breath that could literal snuff a red giant star. All of Superman's powers, to a much greater level, in addition to a number of special senses, an immunity to magic, super telepathy, super telekinesis, etc.

Wonder Woman 1 Million was basically an improvement over normal WW. Instead of being made of clay, she was made of magic marble. Stronger, more durable and with sentient indestructible bracelets and a shield that could morph into whatever she wanted.

Batman 1 Million...basically what you'd expect. Smarter than pretty much everything, capable of making exact duplicates of himself, batarangs that home in on genetic structures, martial arts techiques that aren't purely physical, etc.

Overall, IF is outpowered, in large part thanks to Superman 1 Millions ridiculous power level. superman 1 million is overrated.

TricksterPriest
Hourman alone has feats that put him as being able to solo the IW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hourman alone has feats that put him as being able to solo the IW. thanos alone has feats that he conquered all of reality.

dont get into a feat war becuz team 2 will lose bigtime.

Sirius77
superman 1 million is overrated.

Thanos is overrated.

Superman one million pushes galaxies, punches through time and races tachyons in his spare time. How is that overrated?

Don't say random things just because you hate the character.

Sirius77
thanos alone has feats that he conquered all of reality.

dont get into a feat war becuz team 2 will lose bigtime.

Are you trying to say that he did that unaided?

Because current Thanos could do nothing of the sort.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Thanos is overrated.

Superman one million pushes galaxies, punches through time and races tachyons in his spare time. How is that overrated?

Don't say random things just because you hate the character. i dont like the spectre and gave him the win over sbp. i go with who i feel wins. by feats thanos crushes superman one million.

quanchi112
Are you trying to say that he did that unaided?

Because current Thanos could do nothing of the sort. thanos cannot do it without powerups. of course not. but he gets the powerups he desires and that is what separates him from the rest. most try and fail but he succeeds.

Sirius77
i dont like the spectre and gave him the win over sbp. i go with who i feel wins. by feats thanos crushes superman one million.

Superman one million has fifth dimensional powers, and pushes galaxies. Thats almost above PC.

When has Thanos shown anything near this without an amp?

quanchi112
Superman one million has fifth dimensional powers, and pushes galaxies. Thats almost above PC.

When has Thanos shown anything near this without an amp? i didnt say thanos was more powerful than supes.

Sirius77
thanos cannot do it without powerups. of course not. but he gets the powerups he desires and that is what separates him from the rest. most try and fail but he succeeds.

Well then in that case, Superman one million sundips for a thousand years, then merges with the sourcewall, then what?

That's basically the way that you're reasoning.

quanchi112
Well then in that case, Superman one million sundips for a thousand years, then merges with the sourcewall, then what?

That's basically the way that you're reasoning. the heart would defeat supes with this powerup. no powerup out there in dc that can hang with the heart.

Sirius77
i didnt say thanos was more powerful than supes.

i go with who i feel wins. by feats thanos crushes superman one million.

Oh really?

quanchi112
Oh really? feats. i said and when did i say thanos was as powerful as superman 1 million.

Sirius77
feats. i said and when did i say thanos was as powerful as superman 1 million.

Here:
i go with who i feel wins. by feats thanos crushes superman one million.

On page one.

quanchi112
Here:

On page one. but i never said hes as powerful as superman i said if by feats we go thanos has one to many and can hang with anyone.

Sirius77
the heart would defeat supes with this powerup. no powerup out there in dc that can hang with the heart.

Since when was this JLA vs Thanos w/ HOTI?

Why do you always bring that into a forum?

Sirius77
feats. i said and when did i say thanos was as powerful as superman 1 million.

You said that he CRUSHES superman one million with feats.

Are you blind, or just a blatent liar?

I just gave you your own quote, and you're still denying it?

What do you want me to do? Get a Mod to prove it to you?

Sirius77
but i never said hes as powerful as superman i said if by feats we go thanos has one to many and can hang with anyone.

You're contradicting yourself even now. Thats it,
you're lying when I've given you you're own quote
to prove it.

This is ridiculous.

Reported.

Captain REX
i dont like the spectre and gave him the win over sbp. i go with who i feel wins. by feats thanos crushes superman one million.

Quanchi, the post is right there.

The link to go view it is here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9556810#post9556810

I don't know why you're denying that you posted that, but you're wrong, you did say it.

gogogadgetgo
Superman one million is a buch o crap. exponentially more powerfull than current superman with a buch o other crap powers like super esp, em magentic whatever pulse blah blah balh...come on, dc just loves superman too much. i bet hed just stare down his villains and theyd all drop dead from fright coz hes so super duper duper super blah!!

and jla wins coz he can solo them all...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX
Quanchi, the post is right there.

The link to go view it is here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9556810#post9556810

I don't know why you're denying that you posted that, but you're wrong, you did say it. when i say feats i mean accomplishments and that thanos accomplishments far outweigh superman one millions. this is what i meant. this is what stirred up all the confusion i think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Superman one million is a buch o crap. exponentially more powerfull than current superman with a buch o other crap powers like super esp, em magentic whatever pulse blah blah balh...come on, dc just loves superman too much. i bet hed just stare down his villains and theyd all drop dead from fright coz hes so super duper duper super blah!!

and jla wins coz he can solo them all... laughing

quanchi112
You said that he CRUSHES superman one million with feats.

Are you blind, or just a blatent liar?

I just gave you your own quote, and you're still denying it?

What do you want me to do? Get a Mod to prove it to you? when i think of the word feats i think of thanos accomplishments. things he done. superman man one million doesnt have many feats/accomplishments and i meant that thanos achievements are far more impressive than superman's.

sorry for all the confusion.

Priest
Gem-less IW goes down hard.

quanchi112
i still dont kno wwhy a warlock isnt allowed his soul gem as he had it practically all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.