Wolverine, Spiderman, and Gladiator vs. The Hulk and The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
They fight in NY.

Hitman911
Can Glads go toe-to-toe with either one while to other two gang up on the other?

Battlehammer
glads would kick the shit out of thing.

hell WWH aint taking glad on.

hulk and thing lose a heavty majority

Bouboumaster
Parker sit on his ass.
Logan take Ben on his own.
Glad bfr Hulk. If there's no bfr, Hulk can kae his team win.

Hitman911
Thunderclap FTW???

Battlehammer
.........for who?

Logan, hulk, gladeator would be uneffected by a thunder clap

Hitman911
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.........for who?

Logan, hulk, gladeator would be uneffected by a thunder clap If Hulk uses the Thunderclap.

Battlehammer
...........nothing would happen to Logan or gladeator.........

Hitman911
Logan Would grab his head due to his sensitive hearing and then..........HULK SMASH!!!!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Hitman911
Logan Would grab his head due to his sensitive hearing and then..........HULK SMASH!!!!

false. He heal from his reptured ear drums instanly.

Logan has a majority showings of beeing completely uneffected by thunder claps

Erik-Lensherr
If no BFR isn't allowed I see Hulk and Thing taking a majority here . Thing holds up against Gladiator long enough for Hulk to beat the other 2 , then it's 2 against one .

Battlehammer
gladeator would take it to hulk

and spiderman and wolverine would stomp thing

Kurash
gladeator would take it to hulk

and spiderman and wolverine would stomp thing

you mean spider-man stomps thing after wolverine gets one shotted
shifty

Hitman911
Originally posted by Kurash
you mean spider-man stomps thing after wolverine gets one shotted
shifty And after pidey himself is oneshotted!?!?!?!? wink

Kurash
And after pidey himself is oneshotted!?!?!?!? wink

and then we all know thing>gladiator
eek!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Kurash
and then we all know thing>gladiator
eek! uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm........Could be!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361149&highlight=respect+the+thing+forumid%3A98

Battlehammer
..........Logan takes thing him self 8/10

spiderman would make it over kill.

gladeator takes hulk out since Logan and spiderman are pritty much useless vs hulk currently

masterbruce
..........Logan takes thing him self 8/10

yo Capt, where do you get your Wolverine bedsheets?

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
yo Capt, where do you get your Wolverine bedsheets?

Reported.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
Reported.

for hilarity?

embarrasment

Soljer
For unnecessary trolling. Whether you've noticed or not, Masterbruce does his best to stalk Capt in any thread and ignorantly bash him as a massive fanboy.

Your support of him doesn't go very far to diffuse the situation.

Battlehammer
For unnecessary trolling. Whether you've noticed or not, Masterbruce does his best to stalk Capt in any thread and ignorantly bash him as a massive fanboy.

thank you

pr1983

i'm not supporting him, and i was trying to make light of the situation before anyone else responded...

if capt feels he's being unfairly picked on, he's more than welcome to let me know...

and as i havent been here for several days, no, i havent noticed... stick out tongue

but masterbruce, if i see you go after capt again, ill have no alternative but to warn you... officially...

Soljer
Originally posted by pr1983
i'm not supporting him, and i was trying to make light of the situation before anyone else responded...

Fair enough, I can certainly understand your approach.

Battlehammer
pr he does it all the time. It kinda creep. He fallows me to any thread I pritty much enter

masterbruce
Originally posted by pr1983

if capt feels he's being unfairly picked on, he's more than welcome to let me know...

and as i havent been here for several days, no, i havent noticed... stick out tongue

but masterbruce, if i see you go after capt again, ill have no alternative but to warn you... officially...

meh, I admit, I do like to flame Capt sometimes about him being a wolverine fanboy

but not maliciously, as some may believe. I just do it lightheartedly and I didn't think Capt took it seriously.

If he is really offended, he can tell me so, and I'll stop.

pr1983
Fair enough, I can certainly understand your approach.

big grin

pr he does it all the time. It kinda creep. He fallows me to any thread I pritty much enter

lookaround

Originally posted by masterbruce
meh, I admit, I do like to flame Capt sometimes about him being a wolverine fanboy

but not maliciously, as some may believe. I just do it lightheartedly and I didn't think Capt took it seriously.

If he is really offended, he can tell me so, and I'll stop.

if its just banter between the two of you, thats fine... i'll leave it up to capt as to how he feels about it...

horrorwolf
The only one walking away from this is Hulk and Gladiator.

Thing is likely to leave this fight 1st, followed by Spider-man and Wolverine.

Hulk's rage vs Glad's Confidence level.

Hulk would both surpass and outlast Gladiator. So either Gladiator runs after losing, or Hulk mudhole stomps him here.

so Hulk/Thing would win the overwhelming majority here.

Hitman911
Why Does The Thing get no RESPECT?!?!?!?!?

horrorwolf
Why Does The Thing get no RESPECT?!?!?!?!?

Thing is pretty well respected. Its just he is sort of a lesser Hulk:

A Hulk minus the rage, near-invulnerability, unlimited strength potential, and regeneration....

h1a8
Glads pwns all here (even the ones on his team) all at the same time.
He simply throws them one by one in space at super speed.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The only one walking away from this is Hulk and Gladiator.

Thing is likely to leave this fight 1st, followed by Spider-man and Wolverine.

Hulk's rage vs Glad's Confidence level.

Hulk would both surpass and outlast Gladiator. So either Gladiator runs after losing, or Hulk mudhole stomps him here.

so Hulk/Thing would win the overwhelming majority here. yes

Juk3n
Glads bfr's Hulk at the 'go'

poor, poor Thing.

carver9
If gladiator beats hulk trust me it wont be speed that end the battle since hulk has tagged him in the past.

Now out of everyone that is pitted againt hulk I actually think that gladiator can surpass him in strength since his strength along with hulks strength dont have a cap but gladiator has been stated as a being that could do the impossible.

The guy moved planets, destroyed planet, I think that he is just a step above hulk which would give him the win in a fight against him.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carver9
If gladiator beats hulk trust me it wont be speed that end the battle since hulk has tagged him in the past.

Now out of everyone that is pitted againt hulk I actually think that gladiator can surpass him in strength since his strength along with hulks strength dont have a cap but gladiator has been stated as a being that could do the impossible.

The guy moved planets, destroyed planet, I think that he is just a step above hulk which would give him the win in a fight against him.

Tagged him in the past?

Was he moving at light speed when hulk tagged him? Because thats what he'd be doing here, moving at his fastest possible combat speed in this forum battle.

Hulk isnt tagging him here, and Hulk is BFR'd at the 'GO'. Launched out of the arena - see the Glads Juggs clip on youtube and apply here.

imo

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Tagged him in the past?

Was he moving at light speed when hulk tagged him? Because thats what he'd be doing here, moving at his fastest possible combat speed in this forum battle.

Hulk isnt tagging him here, and Hulk is BFR'd at the 'GO'. Launched out of the arena - see the Glads Juggs clip on youtube and apply here.

imo

Again, flight speed dont equal combat speed. I agree with part of your statement, gladiator would get the first lick then its going to be a h2h confrontation. If gladiator dont amp his strength then gladiator is losing and show me a instance where gladiator attack someone at light speed.

Juk3n
Again, flight speed dont equal combat speed. I agree with part of your statement, gladiator would get the first lick then its going to be a h2h confrontation. If gladiator dont amp his strength then gladiator is losing and show me a instance where gladiator attack someone at light speed.

ahh i get it, you think when Glads flies into Hulk it will be like him hitting a brick wall and he will stop right there, huh?
He will just lift hulk off the ground and keep flying, and what will we have when he lets go of Hulk?
...thats right, a BFR and all that WILL happen at the 'go' his flight speed WILL BE HIS COMBAT SPEED in this case.

And as for your "show me evidence of Glads attacking at lightspeed" are you saying it's not in his power to do so on this forum battle?

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
ahh i get it, you think when Glads flies into Hulk it will be like him hitting a brick wall and he will stop right there, huh?

he will just lift hulk off the ground and keep flying, and what will we have when he lets go of Hulk?

thats right, a BFR and all that WILL happen at the 'go' his flight speed WILL BE HIS COMBAT SPEED in this case.

And as for your "show me evidence of Glads attacking at lightspeed" are you saying it's not in his power to do so on this forum battle?

You did see what happened to glad on his 1st encounter with hulk when he tried to fly hulk out of space, that little tactic didnt happen. wink

And no I didnt think that he would hit hulk like a brick wall, I do know that he will punch hulk which would lead to hulk punching back.

DigiMark007
Gotta love how there's legit cosmic power in this thread, and page 1 was still almost entirely devoted to Wolverine.

TricksterPriest
Nevermind the radiation weakness that Glads has. I can't remember if it's gamma or nuclear. But that was the reason Hulk stomped Glads, not anything else.

Juk3n
You did see what happened to glad on his 1st encounter with hulk when he tried to fly hulk out of space, that little tactic didnt happen. wink

And no I didnt think that he would hit hulk like a brick wall, I do know that he will punch hulk which would lead to hulk punching back.

Glads will throw/punch/fly hulk out of the arena in an instant, this is not an on-panel battle, this is a forum battle, Hulk has no way to resist the flight momentum once he has been launched with all of Glads force, and he isnt bracing himself for a blow of that magnitude faster than Glads can hit him with it.

BFR stands

Hitman911
Fast ball special FTW!!!
But this time it's the Hulk pitching the
Thing!!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nevermind the radiation weakness that Glads has. I can't remember if it's gamma or nuclear. But that was the reason Hulk stomped Glads, not anything else.

If I remember correctly, it was some random nuclear radiation that affected Gladiator. Hulk's radiation doesn't appear to have any effect on Glads.

Team Wolvermanator wins.

Apolloknight
GLAD solos if he fights smart....too bad he won't and he'll make this hulks fight.

split 5/5 because of Gladiators arrogance.

Placidity
What about Gladmanine or

Glaverman
Gladerine
Spiderinator

okok Wolvermanator sounds cooler...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Apolloknight
GLAD solos if he fights smart....too bad he won't and he'll make this hulks fight.

split 5/5 because of Gladiators arrogance. blink

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Parker sit on his ass.
Logan take Ben on his own.
Glad bfr Hulk. If there's no bfr, Hulk can kae his team win.

Hitman911
Thunderclaps ftw!!!

Metalmanx
Wha? From Gladiator? I guess that would do it. stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Without bfr, team 2.

Hitman911
I'm sick of all the hate on Ben F'n Grim!!!!

h1a8
How is this Thread even 3 pages long?
Glads beats Thing and any version of Hulk by himself.
Logan and Parker can just sit down, eat some popcorn and watch the fight.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by h1a8

After your WW/Thanos debacle, I think you should just take a break for the day buddy.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheBadguy
After your WW/Thanos debacle, I think you should just take a break for the day buddy.

Study me well and you will learn true wisdom.
This is the truth.

Metalmanx

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Study me well and you will learn true wisdom.
This is the truth.

eek!

OnslaughtKILLS
You guys make Spider-Man sound so useless. Spider-Man's agility and of course his spider-sense would prove as a huge distraction, and he might even get a few good hits in once in a while.

Metalmanx
Of course he's not useless. It's just that Gladiator is SO MUCH MORE lethal/threatening in this scenario.

Basically, Spidey is a handgun (albeit a sweet one, such as a Desert Eagle), while Glads is the Tsar Bomba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.