One More Day.... Ultimate Spoiler...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Well everybody. In this post, there will be a spoiler that will give away everything. The choice peter will have to make is... brutal... sadistic... its hard to think of a word.

Dont click on this link if you dont want to be spoiled.

Wow. He has to pick between mary jane and aunt may. I think I know who he is going to pick too. Good bye mary jane.

F_doomed
So where is this coming from?

Kentai
hmm, so their gonna erase all things of and related to mary jane if pete chooses aunt may to live or something, and if he says no, aunt may is going to die. i say, kill off aunt may. besides, if marvel is sucky enough, they'll bring her back.

Darkhalen
whoever the villain who oppens up this offer has got to be pure evil perhaps the greatest new villain spidy will face i wish they would make some new villains last longer like they did in the 60,70,80 and 90's man i miss those comics good luck with this one peter

Arachnid1
Originally posted by F_doomed
So where is this coming from?
An official Spiderman forum.

steverules
Let MJ live, he can have sex with her...whats he gonna do with Aunt May? Bake a cake, play scrabble...maybe they could play bingo together roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kentai
im goin with steve on this one

Sparkz
OMG I can't believe it this means Mary Jane isn't a skrull!

Kentai
i hope shes not one.

F_doomed
Take Mj so aunt may dies and he kills the kingpin!

steverules
down with the big fat bad man

Kentai
yeah! REVOLUTION!!!

steverules
It's his fault Aunt May is hurt

Darkhalen
Yeah make the fat man pay

steverules
spidey should chuck him out a building...hopefully he goes splat rather than knock the world out of orbit

H. S. 6
Who gives a shit? In a month, Marvel with bring whoever kicks the bucket right back to life.

This is why I stopped reading comics.

Kentai
kill the kingpin, get rid of old aunt may, start doing it with mary jane.

Bicnarok
hope he chooses mary jane, his aunts old and is an annoying character

steverules
She serves no purpose

Arachnid1
I'm pretty sure he is going to pick Aunt May. That way nobdy dies. Sure he will lose his future and past with MJ but she will still be happy and alive, unlike aunt may.

steverules
Yeah but can he have sex with Aunt May? I think not...unless he messed up in the head

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah but can he have sex with Aunt May? I think not...unless he messed up in the head

Ya your right. Sex matters much more than life. You are the wisest person I've ever met Steve. You kick ass. wink stick out tongue

steverules
Yes I do...thank you arachnid...and think about it, they can make life by not using protection...they could have like...5 babies or more

Arachnid1
Yes I do...thank you arachnid...and think about it, they can make life by not using protection...they could have like...5 babies or more

I wonder how the parents would explain it to the kid...

Um... Christy... you were an accident.

O_O

big grin

steverules
Christy...me and Aunt May were very, very drunk at the time, u have to understand that

Kentai
hahaha! yeah... but one last thing, if he chooses mary jane, aunt may will die. and if marvel brings her back AGAIN, im gonna assasinate all of them. and this choice thing here is stupid. aunt may might die, or mary jane might never even know peter. if they make pete choose may, then the whole timeline will be messed up. things might have happened because of mary not knowing pete, and things happened because of mary will not have happened. in short, if may lives, the whole spiderman timeline might be messed up.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kentai
hahaha! yeah... but one last thing, if he chooses mary jane, aunt may will die. and if marvel brings her back AGAIN, im gonna assasinate all of them. and this choice thing here is stupid. aunt may might die, or mary jane might never even know peter. if they make pete choose may, then the whole timeline will be messed up. things might have happened because of mary not knowing pete, and things happened because of mary will not have happened. in short, if may lives, the whole spiderman timeline might be messed up.

On the plus side, if the timeline gets messed up, Captain America may return and Eddie Brock may become Venom again!!!

Kentai
there might not be venom if the timeline gets messed up.

steverules
Aunt May due to living becomes Venom and kills spider-man, this is the point where I step in and become spider-man, at last my dreams and demands have been met...does anyone have a radioactive spider I coudl borrow?

Arachnid1
Aunt May due to living becomes Venom and kills spider-man, this is the point where I step in and become spider-man, at last my dreams and demands have been met...does anyone have a radioactive spider I coudl borrow?

No, but I have these cookies that were cooked in aunt mays oven. They have heat comming from them so they can be radioactive if you use your...

http://justforfun.yourpostcardsite.com/images/2323/imagination_border1_thumb.gif
Imaginaaaaaaaaaation!

Kentai
oh, theres one down that dark alley where ppl cant hear you scream. i follow you there, keep your back turned to me, you'll find a radioactive spider in there...but i have a feeling you wont be coming out...

steverules
I think I'll let arachnid go with you to get it...he likes to catch radioactive spiders

Kentai
damit...ok, whatever.

Arachnid1
damit...ok, whatever.

What? You mean this radioactive spider that I got from the ally when you weren't looking?

Wow this thread has gone off. It was meant to be a serious debate. Damn you steve. stick out tongue

Kentai
heheh. wait, when i was'nt looking? dude, i have hyper senses, i dont need to look.

just arachnid go back there. theres, umm, what do you like most? whatever you like most is back there.

Arachnid1
heheh. wait, when i was'nt looking? dude, i have hyper senses, i dont need to look.

just arachnid go back there. theres, umm, what do you like most? whatever you like most is back there.

I'd like most not to go back there. stick out tongue

Kentai
then go back there. you'll find that your not back there. its umm, magic. thats right. magic.

F_doomed
Question

So what all issues are in one more day i have spiderman 544 but i was wondeirng what other ones and when they come out...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by F_doomed
Question

So what all issues are in one more day i have spiderman 544 but i was wondeirng what other ones and when they come out...
I'm not sure when. I'll try to find out.

Darkhalen
That would help us all Arachnid1 thank you for your help

Kentai
yes, that would help us all. *wisperin* though all except me might not be here after im done with my work...

...so, hows life?

Darkhalen
do you mean your leaving the KMC forums

Darkhalen
Please say No

F_doomed
Dude click the edit button.

Okay so i did a little digging
Friendly neighbor hood spiderman #24 is in one more day
Amazing Spider-Man #544
Amazing Spider-Man #545
And Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #25

I think thats all... Oh and theres variants too. not sure if all of them get variants.. there gonna be fun to find i really got to get a file set up for me.. Well i know what im doing on tuesday.

Kentai
me? leave? you must be joking. im just trying to distract you from finding out your impending doom.

Darkhalen
ohhh good you got me worried for a sec there buddy how you worded that made me think.... good do you think this is how Darkhalen would speak soon the Guardian shall pay for the destruction of our finest fleet soon he shall kneel before the skrull empire

Kentai
i just blew up the fleet with but a word. do you honestly think i will kneel to the empire? just one question: wheres your homeplanet?

Darkhalen
Hmm you know the films Star wars and Space balls well it's nowhere near there worlds, does that help?

Kentai
a little...

...*into an intercom* deathstar, you have permission to fire

lando005
he's gonna choose may, but she's going to die anyway, i think it will come down to may's soul stating that she doesn't want to cause an end to his marriage and make the choice for him whether he likes it or not.

honestly what the hell is wrong with marvel? breaking up one of the most enduring marriages in comic history.... that's like superman and lois breaking up

Kentai
did it already happen?

ah well, if mary's gone, then spidey will have never have changed from his black costume, because V wont have ever approached her. hey, he might just be maried to black cat, or something too.

Darkhalen
marvel are so annoying at the moment

Kentai
totally

Darkhalen
go back to the 60's 70's 80's and early 90's the time marvel was good the golden ages now were stuck in the dark 2000's

Kentai
next thing you know spidy is gonna get toxin for some crappy reason. and if that ever happens, im gonna kill ALL of marvel

Darkhalen
Spidey with one of the female symbiotes now that would be wrong

Kentai
...Toxin is a MALE at the moment.

Darkhalen
I'm on about the Scream or Agony symbiote's

Kentai
yeah....ugh *shivers*

i think im gonna hu-*throws up on dark*

Darkhalen
nice

Kentai
take a shower

Darkhalen
Like the Spider-man 3 movie

Kentai
yep.

Darkhalen
ok

Kentai
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

WHAT? theres nothing to do anymore around here

Darkhalen
go check out spiderman 4 discussion how the 4th ones plot should be

Kentai
that thread isnt making much progress with all the sh*t thats been going on

Darkhalen
watch your language Kentai this is a friendly forum honestly tut tut I'm very disappointed in you

Kentai
? i put the *, didnt i?

Darkhalen
still you insinuated instead of putting 8@~#"

not much was left to the immagination

i'm only joking by the way

Kentai
stupid

couldnt help it.

Darkhalen
Why yoooou errrrrrrrrrrg

eyhahaha

Nice view from up here land slide away ya go

Kentai
*blasts it away with Fire-3* be careful not to cause land slides, theyre dangerous

Darkhalen
Let's speed things up now just try dogeing this

Hope you like the boogie gift I wrapped for you haaaahaa

Get on with it!

Oogie Boogie in the great game Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Kentai
*kills Oogie with Bolt 3* honestly, ppl need to stop accidently let him out.

Darkhalen
why was he in the void too i was just quoting him

Kentai
wait, oogie in the void...ah s**t, that means darth vader and the death star is coming.

Darkhalen
Are we dead or something last I checked i was immortal

starlock
You would think a spidey event like this would have at least good writing and art.......stupid choices are being made by marvel

Darkhalen
indeed they are

Kentai
indeed they are.

Morridini
So who was the girl that One More Day Part II ened in a cliffhanger with?

Darkhalen
???

Morridini
Why do you spam? If you have nothing to say then don't post....

Darkhalen
i am not spamming I am asking a question what girl, also I use the edit button more but you have not been posting here frequently so why should you base that comment of one reply, post more often and then we will talk

For now what my ??? post ment was what girl it was a question

Morridini
Which was what I was asking, I was asking who that girl is.

And the fact that I don't post in the Spider-man section much doesn't mean I don't recognize spam when I see it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Morridini

And the fact that I don't post in the Spider-man section much doesn't mean I don't recognize spam when I see it.

Was it a red head in a green super hero costume? If it is, I know who your talking about. If not, I can find out for you anyway.

Morridini
None of you have read the issue?

Arachnid1
None of you have read the issue? No. Not yet anyway. I'm trying to catch up though. I'll look it up and try to find out for you when I get back. I have to leave to driving class. Be back soon.

Morridini
Well, if you are afraid of spoilers don't click this link showing the girl I have no idea who is:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7103/img027ji7.jpg

Arachnid1
Well, if you are afraid of spoilers don't click this link showing the girl I have no idea who is:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7103/img027ji7.jpg Just did some digging. Heres a description.

Eith no one has figured out who she is, or she's just some random girl with cosmic powers or a medical degree.

Morridini
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Eith no one has figured out who she is, or she's just some random girl with cosmic powers or a medical degree.

Ah yes, one of those....

Aren't there a little girl in X-Factor that have some interesting (mutant?) powers?

Darkhalen
Pathetic Art work Pathetic Story

Darkhalen

I was not being serious my friend

HueyFreeman
Just read the latest issue. Are you kidding me? Thats the answer to the so called MJ/ Aunt May problem that the writers complain about?

Neo Darkhalen
These stories are getting annoying.

Neo Zeke
Really annoying.

Neo Darkhalen
I hate the modern stories.

Arachnid1
Ah yes, one of those....

Aren't there a little girl in X-Factor that have some interesting (mutant?) powers? Well, if you haven't found out yet, I'm pretty sure that girl is Scarlet which (who has reality bending powers). Its a rumor on a different forum of mine. Or was. I'm not sure if its been confirmed. But, look at the gloves.

Neo Zeke
Ooooook.

KK the Great
So who was the girl that One More Day Part II ened in a cliffhanger with?

We still don't know who the girl is. Mephisto says she's another story that Peter isn't ready to hear yet.

Neo Darkhalen
Thats good, what a stupid point.

Arahan
SHE HAS RED HAIR

may be the doughter of peter and MJ, just a thought big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Not really, she exsists in the alternative storyline, as Spider girl, she also lives in Earth X.

In the main universe it is belived she was killed or at least drugged by Norman Osborne.

starlock
Originally posted by Arahan
SHE HAS RED HAIR

may be the doughter of peter and MJ, just a thought big grin

I agree i also think it was ment to represent his daughter, or its a reality where he was a girl or wanted to be a girl, i think i will stick to it was his daughter

Neo Darkhalen
Incorrect MJ and Peter all ready had a daughter who was seemingly killed, but exists in the alternate Spider-Man universes.

Neo Zeke
Maybe in an alternate universe where the daughter survives but can travel through realities.

Neo Darkhalen
His daughter is in the two alternate universes one as Spider-Girl, and earth X where she wears the symbiote as her suit.

May "Mayday" Parker, Peter lost his leg in the alt universe.

Neo Zeke
Ok.

Neo Darkhalen
During a final fight with the GG.

Neo Zeke
Hmm, I think I may have seen that one.

Neo Darkhalen
Her brother gets bonded with the carnage symbiote.

Neo Zeke
I think I remember F-doomed posting a picture showing "Carnage Kid".

Neo Darkhalen
Yep that is true.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, and it seems that he (F-doomed) has left this forum.

Neo Darkhalen
Of course, he pops in now and then.

Neo Zeke
He does? And lets stop the off-topicness and continue this in the Off-Topic Thread.

Neo Darkhalen
Yes so it is not SM's daughter.

Neo Zeke
Well, it could be a reality that has not been mentioned and will never be mentioned, or something like that.

Neo Darkhalen
fair point.

Neo Zeke
Yeah.

Arahan
Spider Girl sucks. But at the moment Spiderman sucks even more....
damn

Neo Darkhalen
Both do.

Neo Zeke
Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.