Loki vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
For the purpose of this fight, Loki gets his dagger.

We have reason to assume hypnotism won't work on The Hulk.

stupendous man
Good fight, but WWh probably wins it, especially considering how he is being written at the moment. sad

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
For the purpose of this fight, Loki gets his dagger.

We have reason to assume hypnotism won't work on The Hulk.

wwh

llagrok
Loki's dagger is equal to mjolnir.

I'm barring BFR though, since that would be instant win.

janus77
WWH wins, with ease.

Surfer gave Loki a fight, iirc...

and mjolnir's not up to the task of subduing Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
WWH wins, with ease.

Surfer gave Loki a fight, iirc...

and mjolnir's not up to the task of subduing Hulk.

lol

quanchi112
wwhulk wins for sure.

llagrok
Bump smile

Bol Gath
The sad thing is that WWH would probably win if they fought in a comic, But Loki should take this IMO.

Loki would just outsmart the hulk (yes I know hulk's no longer stupid but Loki is so much smarter it's not even funny) FTW!
But in a comic they would make him fight like a retard and lose to Hulk.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hulk and all and yes I know he would kick Lokis ass in a pure h2h battle, but Loki would never engage Hulk h2h.

llagrok
By using nothing but his own superhuman physique and the dagger, he was able to stalemate Thor until Odin separated them. There's also the matter of his speed:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery085-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journeyintomystery088-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journeyintomystery088-06.jpg

Loki's dagger can fire energy blasts, freeze air molecules and phase.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery115-02.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery115-04.jpg

quanchi112
By using nothing but his own superhuman physique and the dagger, he was able to stalemate Thor until Odin separated them. There's also the matter of his speed:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery085-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journeyintomystery088-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journeyintomystery088-06.jpg

Loki's dagger can fire energy blasts, freeze air molecules and phase.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery115-02.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery115-04.jpg betcha thought blackbolt could defeat ww hulk until ww hulk kicked his ass.

llagrok
Black Bolt CAN defeat WWH.

Do you know the meaning of the term PIS?

Citizen V
And the fact that, despite the recent loss, Black Bolt's destroyed him (pretty effortlessly) before.

More than once IIRC.

savage hulk

Do you know the meaning of the term PIS?
black bot cannot beat wwh,he's just too strong and durable for bb, tony stark sayed that black bot knocked a divot of moon rock the size of the rode island into space and the hulk survived.

quanchi112

Do you know the meaning of the term PIS? see how ridicuolous this gets. he cannot defeat ww hulk. ww hulk is more powerful than him and proved it. this is ww hulk and not any other version.

ww hulk defeated him and its a fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Citizen V
And the fact that, despite the recent loss, Black Bolt's destroyed him (pretty effortlessly) before.

More than once IIRC. doesnt matter how easily he defeated hulk before he failed miserably against ww hulk and thats who this thread is about ww hulk.

Citizen V
Originally posted by quanchi112
doesnt matter how easily he defeated hulk before he failed miserably against ww hulk and thats who this thread is about ww hulk.

Yeah, but it does matter when he's a skrull.

Because he is.

quanchi112
Yeah, but it does matter when he's a skrull.

Because he is. huh?

Citizen V
huh?

Read New Avengers: The Illuminati #5.

He's a Skrull.

lordboo

He's a Skrull.
when did it come out?

Citizen V
Originally posted by lordboo
when did it come out?

It's not out yet, it comes out on the 11th, my copy came through via Diamond early.

AKA: I'm lieing, because I knew it'd make Quanchi STFU.

K3VIL
Loki as he was during Ragnarok, equipped with a Mjolnir replica and with his magic and his peak, able to reshape Asgard, create troll soldiers from stone statue, as well as draining part of Mangog's forces and resurrecting Surtur, would curbstomp WWH so bad it wouldn't be fun.

quanchi112

He's a Skrull. ur lying arent u. wow. i cant believe the depths people go to. i have never seen a skrull this powerful either so it was an unbelievable lie as well.

wink

quanchi112
It's not out yet, it comes out on the 11th, my copy came through via Diamond early.

AKA: I'm lieing, because I knew it'd make Quanchi STFU. listen i debate with one and all but please dont lie as its a horrible way to deabte and tear away at ur credibility.

Citizen V
listen i debate with one and all but please dont lie as its a horrible way to deabte and tear away at ur credibility.

Credibility? You think I give a shit what people think of me over the internet? laughing out loud.

You cleary hold credibility on an internet forum higher up on your priorities than I do, but I find that amazing, since you have none.

I wasn't just lieing, I was joking aswell, there's a difference.

And no shit Sherlock, you found me out, AFTER I stated I was lieing.

Genius.

quanchi112
Credibility? You think I give a shit what people think of me over the internet? laughing out loud.

You cleary hold credibility on an internet forum higher up on your priorities than I do, but I find that amazing, since you have none.

I wasn't just lieing, I was joking aswell, there's a difference.

And no shit Sherlock, you found me out, AFTER I stated I was lieing.

Genius. well its not lieing its lying. im just saying i dont care what anyone thinks of me but to lie and openly admit it makes me think ull lie about anything becuz u cant prove ur points by telling the truth.

its just my opinion is all. just dont lie anymore.

Citizen V
well its not lieing its lying. im just saying i dont care what anyone thinks of me but to lie and openly admit it makes me think ull lie about anything becuz u cant prove ur points by telling the truth.

its just my opinion is all. just dont lie anymore.

Yeah, I'd rather lie than feign ignorance and pretend to be ignorant by the fact my favourite character lost to Squirrel Girl.

Oh, that's lieing aswell? So your a hypocrite aswell? Yeah, not very suprised.

Evil_Ash
Oh, that's lieing aswell? So your a hypocrite aswell? Yeah, not very suprised.

He has been pointed out so many times for being a hypocrite, that it's not even funny...

llagrok
When Thor had nothing but cl100+ strength, Loki was able to kick his ass physically.

Scans are on the way.

llagrok
When Thor had nothing but cl100+ strength, Loki was able to kick his ass physically.

Scans are on the way.

Scans are in the respect thread, let's continue debating smile

redhotrash
Loki shouldnt lose this. His magic alone would be enough. WWH is, at his core, nothing but a strong brawler. Even IF his magic was ineffective (which it wouldnt be) he could just get a bfr win.
As for the Blackbolt nonsense, most rational readers understand that was a plot device and dismiss it as such. The rest of them are either mindless fanboys or know nothing about Blackbolt. By clinging to that "fight" as proof, then you might as well take the Squirrel Girl wins to heart. ::sigh:: Why are people getting dumber? High lead content in drinking water perhaps..

llagrok
- Invisibility
- Energy blasts
- Illusions/hypnotism
- Class 100 strength, and insane durability
- Flight
- Teleportation
- Shapeshifting
- Weather control
- Strength/Durability/general power amplification

And much, much more. Loki's not lacking any powers smile

redhotrash
And Hulk is strong with a healing factor. Should be a great match, no? Yes Im rolling my eyes. This WWH b.s. has to stop. People are posting Hulk vs Silver Sufer, Thor, Thanos, and others who arent in his league. Hulk = worst flavor of the month character on KMC in a while.

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
And Hulk is strong with a healing factor. Should be a great match, no? Yes Im rolling my eyes. This WWH b.s. has to stop. People are posting Hulk vs Silver Sufer, Thor, Thanos, and others who arent in his league. Hulk = worst flavor of the month character on KMC in a while.

Indeed. At least the mass of Hank Henshaw threads are remotely interesting smile

In case people feel like debating healing factors, Loki once had his head cut off and put it back on. He also endured having venom dripped into his face constantly for several years.

quanchi112
loki is an interesting cat isnt he?

llagrok
He sure is.

Let's debate more.

quanchi112
Yeah, I'd rather lie than feign ignorance and pretend to be ignorant by the fact my favourite character lost to Squirrel Girl.

Oh, that's lieing aswell? So your a hypocrite aswell? Yeah, not very suprised. Not canon. If you want to count an offpanel loss to an undefeated hero its not a bad showing and we dont know how he lost. Either way I dont see this as canon.

MightyEInherjar
I see Hulk breaking Loki's neck in this fight.

As it was said, Loki's dagger is at least </= Mjolnir...but it certainly not Mjolnir, and Loki certainly isn't Thor.

Whether or not previous Hulk incarnations or Thor incarnations have struggled with Loki are irrelevant to this fight. This is a completely different Hulk. I don't see Loki throwing much of anything that could take him out of the fight completely. Incapacitate him, hurt him? Sure, but Hulk is the one walking away from this fight.

llagrok
What does breaking Loki's neck do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.