Respect Tifa, Ultimate Video Game Babe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Holy shit, I can't believe it took me this long to make this. I am Tifa's #1 fan!big grin

Tifa Lockhart is a female protagonist in Final Fantasy VII. She is Cloud's childhood friend from Nibelheim and a member of AVALANCHE. However, her personality is much more laid back and selfless. She owns a bar entitled Tifa's 7th Heaven, located in Sector 7 of Midgar, which also serves as a hideout for AVALANCHE. She is a Monk who was taught martial arts in Nibelheim by her master Zangan.

Many fans consider her to be a sex symbol for the Final Fantasy series due to her revealing attire, slim body, and large breasts.

And she is indeed sexy, heheh.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/brenda_chan107/Tifa.jpg
droolio Uhhh...Ahem! Where was I?

Tifa was born in Nibelheim, the same town where Cloud was born, twenty years before the main plotline of the game. She is out-going, lively, and quickly gains quite a lot of friends. Although she and Cloud lived very near each other, and were only a year apart, they were never that close. She and the others ignored Cloud through most of their childhood. However, one year before Cloud left Nibelheim to become a SOLDIER, Tifa made him promise to come and save her if she was ever in trouble.

Tifa's mother died when Tifa was eight years old, leaving her upset and very confused. Instead of believing that her mother was dead, Tifa believed she had gone to Mt. Nibel. Tifa heads off to Mount Nibel, and Cloud followed to keep her safe, but Tifa still fell from the rickety bridge in the mountains. Tifa's father arrived at the scene, and finding her hurt, blamed Cloud for leading her to Mt. Nibel. Upset and angry, Cloud swore to become a SOLDIER, like his idol Sephiroth.

Some years later, At the age of 15, Tifa is working as a tour guide in the Nibelheim mountains. Before Crisis shows us that she spends her time taking martial arts lessons from Zangan and playing with her pet Kitten, who only appears in the cell phone game.

A few days before the Mako Reactor event the Turks attempt to parachute down to Mt. Nibel. Unfortunately the wind veers them off course and they land east of the Reactor. This is where they come across Tifa, who was chasing after her cat before she ran into some tough monsters. The Turks rescue Tifa and then head back to Nibelheim.

Days Later, Sephiroth and a SOLDIER called Zack arrive at Nibelheim, to investigate mysterious monster attacks in the vicinity, as well as check out the Mako Reactor of Mt. Nibel. They hire Tifa, now a student of Zangan, the town's martial artist master, as their guide in the mountains. However, during their stay, Sephiroth discovers the horrible truth of his origins, and loses his mind. He attacks Nibelheim, and burns the city to the ground, heading for Mt. Nibel. Zack follows him into the Mako Reactor. Tifa tries to follow them inside, but a soldier (unbeknownst by her, it is Cloud) stops her. When she eventually manages to get inside, she discovers her father has been killed by Sephiroth. Enraged by her loss, she heads for the Mako Reactor core, but is struck down by Sephiroth. Cloud suddenly appears, and defeats Sephiroth despite being impaled by Sephiroth's Masamune blade, and throws him down into the reactor core. Tifa is severely wounded, and doesn't remember Cloud saving her. After the incident she grows to hate Shin-Ra.

Some time later, she moves to Midgar, and opens a bar there; Tifa's 7th Heaven, which secretly operates as a base for the anti-Shin-Ra group AVALANCHE. Tifa finds a confused and disoriented Cloud in the slums, where he claims to have completed his goal of being a SOLDEIR first class. Together they complete several missions to destroy Midgar's Mako Reactors. However Shin-ra drops the upper plate above Sector 7, effectively crushing AVALANCHE and an untold number of civilians. AVALANCHE members Jessie, Biggs and Wedge are killed.

After discovering Sephiroth's return in the Shin-Ra tower, the party begins to follow him in order to get revenge for Nibelhiem.

Later in Kalm. Cloud decides to tell his unknowing friends the story of his past and Sephiroth, but Tifa is troubled by what she hears. A lot of things he is saying does not match up to what actually happened, and that there are a lot of holes in his story. But she keeps her worries to herself.

When they arrive at Nibelheim, they discover that the town has been rebuilt, and the villagers (who are really actors hired by Shin-Ra to cover up the Sephiroth incident) do not remember Cloud or Tifa ever living there.

Tifa from Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenAt the top of Mount Gaea, Cloud is being controlled by Sephiroth to give him the Black Materia, and falls into the Lifestream. Tifa is elected temporary leader of the player characters while Cloud is gone. He is later found in Mideel, suffering from an overdose of Mako. Tifa stays behind to watch over Cloud, and Cid is elected leader. Later, the friends decide to check up on Cloud, who is not showing any signs of improvement. However, suddenly, the Ultimate Weapon appears, and Mideel is swallowed by the Lifestream, and Tifa and Cloud falls into it.

Tifa has now entered Cloud's mind, and together they work through Cloud's painful memories, and uncover the truth about the Nibelheim incident, and brings Cloud back. After their assault on Midgar, they reflect on their past and future.

After the ultimate defeat of Sephiroth, Cloud is stuck on a ledge, and Tifa tries to rescue him. They are ultimately saved by Cait Sith, and escape in Cid's Airship. The omnipotent Meteor, summoned by Sephiroth, looms closer to the earth, but a white light, which is Holy appears and tries to stop Meteor. It fails, however, and Meteor destroys Midgar. Suddenly, the Lifestream appears, and stops Meteor, and the last thing seen before the credits is Aeris' face.

Cloud is gay for not taking this further:

hqbaIgdugQY

F@ggot.

Tifa is a Monk, and thus has high physical stats. However, stat differences in Final Fantasy VII are unnoticeable for most characters. With the right Materia, however, she can be the strongest character in the game.

Tifa's Limit Breaks are unlike most Final Fantasy VII characters. Instead of selecting a move from a list, Tifa's Limit Breaks consist of consecutively hitting the opponent with each move adding on to the previous. Each move deals physical damage to a random opponent. The Limits are selected through a selection process similar to the Slot skill from Final Fantasy VI. Each time the reel hits "Yeah!" damage is doubled, and each time it hits "Miss," the attack does not connect. The player stops the reel, and later skills have "Yeah!" harder to hit and surrounded by "Miss."

Beat Rush - Tifa performs several close-up punches and kicks.
Somersault - Tifa back flips into the air while dealing a physical blow with a kick.
Waterkick - A circling sweep kick accompanied by water splashing out of nowhere.
Meteodrive - Tifa picks up her opponent in a vertical suplex position and drops, slamming the opponent to the ground.
Dolphin Blow - A watery uppercut complete with a dolphin coming out of nowhere.
Meteor Strike - Tifa picks up her enemy, spins him around, jumps high into the air and flings him downwards.
Final Heaven - Tifa pulls back her fist, gathering energy and causing it to glow, before thrusting forward, lunging through her enemies and creating a small nuclear-like explosion in her wake that knocks them over.

This is a vid of Tifa's Final Heaven Limit Break:

EigWHp-f1eA

And now a vid of Tifa fighting Loz:

j_zuaY5jbSc

So sexy, yet so powerful. droolioI think this calls for a sexy animation!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/PinkSakura88/Tifa.gif

Tifa deserves your respect, and you all know it.

Superboy Prime
I love you V2D. By the way this was very well done. You've come a long way since your first respect thread. clap Tifa's awesome. I like Aerith more, but mostly because of nostalgia and what happened to her.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I love you V2D. By the way this was very well done. You've come a long way since your first respect thread. clap Tifa's awesome. I like Aerith more, but mostly because of nostalgia and what happened to her. I'm gonna ask Lana if I can redo my two respect threads. Here's another sexy pic. big grin

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/mia-1414/tifa01oe9qg5.jpg

Superboy Prime
Wow...that Tifa pic is fine as ****. Post more...and give me sites!

MadMel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'm gonna ask Lana if I can redo my two respect threads. Here's another sexy pic. big grin

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/mia-1414/tifa01oe9qg5.jpg
WOOT!!!
drool

shin_gear
Chun Li's sexiness > Tifa's

Tifa would curbstomp her ass though.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear

Tifa would curbstomp her ass though. I will destroy you if you speak such blasphemy.

shin_gear
Hey it's just my opinion. shrug

Shin_Nikkolas
Resistance is futile. Her boobs will crush you.

shin_gear
Chun Li's ass is the most crushing force in the universe.

Shin_Nikkolas
Fetch pictures of her ass and maybe I'll believe you.

Sol Valentine
Why do you think even Sephiroth had to bow down to Tifa's boobs and Chun-Li's thighs.

shin_gear
Check my Chun-Li thread, and dude, google Chun-Li and you'll find some nice pics.

Chun. Li. Is. Number. One. Because. She's. Made. By. CAPCOM!

Sado22
SHINQUEER!!! shut up you gay piece of sh!t!!!!!!! how dare you insult tifa and spew this blasphemy on holy ground?!

*piledrives shinqueer to the ground and holds him down as V2D does a toprope elbow drop on his face*

Shinqueer=gold dust

~Sado
P.S. whoever made that tifa picture is god!

Blax_Hydralisk
Chun Li IS the pentultimate. Have any you losers actually seen the uncut version of the Street Fighter animated movie, ya know, the one that shows her naked in the shower?

She pizzownz. Tifa's up there in terms of sexy'ness, though.

shin_gear
That Tifa picture looks kind of fake nonetheless.

Youtube "Chun Li vs Vega" and click on the video by Fighterclassic69. You won't be disappointed.

Terryc250

Tifa would curbstomp her ass though.

no way, Thick Breasts > Thick Thighs anyday

Blax_Hydralisk
Funny. Chun-Li has both.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Chun Li IS the pentultimate. Have any you losers actually seen the uncut version of the Street Fighter animated movie, ya know, the one that shows her naked in the shower?

She pizzownz. Tifa's up there in terms of sexy'ness, though. Tifa's **** are bigger, and she doesn't take steroids. Any more off topic bullshit get you reported.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
You're the one posting off-topic stuff, foo'.

Maybe I should report you, eh? Considering that you actually went off-topic before I did.

shin_gear
Ok...take it to pm guys cuz I don't care. Don't drag the situation on for too long though.

Blax_Hydralisk
I actually just find it funny that he would not report Sado's post, or your post, yet he picks out mine and threatens to report it? Ironic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually just find it funny that he would not report Sado's post, or your post, yet he picks out mine and threatens to report it? Ironic. Sado's was on topic, it was about Tifa's hotness, I warned you first dude, and this is the last one(and this counts for you too SG).

shin_gear
But I love Tifa cryfox

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Sado22
*piledrives shinqueer to the ground and holds him down as V2D does a toprope elbow drop on his face*

Shinqueer=gold dust

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine, report me. Still show's that you're just being biased if you do.

shin_gear
It's because Sado was admiring Tifa and you were admiring Miss sexy ass.

jk

We love them all.

Blax_Hydralisk
I still said that Tifa was up there in the scale, though. So the only part that you could consider to be "off-topic" was the part about Chun-Li. If that's reportable then calling you a queer and posting a smack down is, as well.

shin_gear
Alright I hope it's over now.

Blaxican go to your room! mad

Blax_Hydralisk
Fine. I've made my point. Let's all go back to loving Tifa now.

MadMel
indeed
if that pic is accurate, then HOW THE BLOODY HELL COULD CLOUD HAVE REFUSED THAT!!
ok..im calm.......
damn tifas hot! big grin

shin_gear
*Wants to post something but thinks that anything I post will not be liked* sad

Sado22
keep it that way, goldust! mad

by the way, i didn't know tifa was a monk confused
i thought monks+DD's was only in animes. if she is a monk then i am going on one hell of a SOUL SEARCHING. who's coming? stick out tongue
*reserves ticket for V2D*
*gives shin-goldust two tickets for a gay nude beach. one for himself and the other for cloud (anyman who ignores tifa has to be gay)*

and we need some more pics for Tifa. V2D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save our souls! smile

~The Soul Searching Sado-sama

shin_gear
Bah. My Chun-Li thread is better.

ESB -1138
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Goddess among video game women.

shin_gear
FF7 fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
SHINPUSSY!!! mad

shin_gear
sad

ESB -1138
FF7 fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey! I am a Sonic fanboy and no other!!!

Superboy Prime
Tifa ain't a ****ing monk....What kind of monk would dress up like she does in FF7 and run a bar for ****'s sake? She is only a monk in terms of fighting abilities.

---

dur

Violent2Dope
Tifa ain't a ****ing monk....What kind of monk would dress up like she does in FF7 and run a bar for ****'s sake? She is only a monk in terms of fighting abilities.

---

dur Not a spiritual monk, a fighting monk.

Superboy Prime
Besides in FF7 job classes don't even exist. We only say she's a monk because she fights hand to hand like the monks do in other FF games.

Violent2Dope
Besides in FF7 job classes don't even exist. We only say she's a monk because she fights hand to hand like the monks do in other FF games. Yep. Why don't you ever debate on game vs. anymore?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yep. Why don't you ever debate on game vs. anymore?

Consumed by college, work...and most dangerously of them all...Halo 3.

Sol Valentine
I hope he dosen't say stuff about fanboys, we know that.

And debating skills.

shin_gear
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/Tifa.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u3/sonic193/Tifa/ff7.jpg

Violent2Dope
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/Tifa.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u3/sonic193/Tifa/ff7.jpg God I love the bottom pic. droolio

shin_gear
Who doesn't.

MadMel
laughing out loud true that...

Sol Valentine
her nipples stick out too much.

It's like they're alive.

MadMel
ATTACK OF THE NIPPLES!!
they shalt smother thou with their pokiness!!!

ESB -1138
Whoo! Tifa!!

shin_gear
Originally posted by MadMel
ATTACK OF THE NIPPLES!!
they shalt smother thou with their pokiness!!! droolio

Superboy Prime
Bump 131/313

Darkhalen
No respect for Her.

Zack Fair
Non-Canon, but still awesome as all hell plus we get to see Tifa duel wielding ninjatos

Tifa vs Mugen Tenshin clan
Kzgjiuvpmsk

EvilAngel
The "Ultimate Video Game Babe" ?

Is there a thread discussing this somewhere, if not, where should I make it? As I refute this claim =p

MooCowofJustice
Chun Li ftw.

Of course I'd take Yuffie over Tifa, too.

BloodRain
Originally posted by EvilAngel
The "Ultimate Video Game Babe" ?

Is there a thread discussing this somewhere, if not, where should I make it? As I refute this claim =p

Does a 'hottest female video game character' thread count?

Moo. Crisis Core, FF7 or Advent Children Yuffie?

EvilAngel
Eh, not what I had in mind. Tifa is certainly hot. But the Ultimate game babe is so much more than just hotness.

Kerrigan is the Ultimate video game babe. I think.... Depends on the word 'babe' I guess.

BloodRain
A thread should be made for it then /nods/

EvilAngel
Let me know when you do =P

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by BloodRain
Moo. Crisis Core, FF7 or Advent Children Yuffie?

I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.