Captain America Junior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Did anyone read Captain America 30?

Sharon Carter is pregnant.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Did anyone read Captain America 30?
Spoiler:
Sharon Carter is pregnant. WORST. SPOILER TAG. EVER.!!!!

dude, you can see it when you hover over the topic. sad

Battlehammer
lol

Validus
pwned

Rufus T Firefly
laughing out loud since 91

llagrok
That ain't his.

It's Baron Zemo's.

JasonK4
oh

DigiMark007
fixed

Soljer
Awww

The poor spoiler tag was half the fun of the thread. stick out tongue.

Anyways, whaddya think the repercussions of Jr. will be?

SnazzySmurph
That ain't his.

It's Dr. Light's.

grey fox
It'll Die.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
That ain't his.

It's Dr. Light's. co-signed.

llagrok
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
That ain't his.

It's Dr. Light's.

The Smurph speaks the truth

willRules
Great issue. Can't wait for the Stark/Bucky showdown. I hope it lives up to the hype Brubaker's been building up to. In a Newsarama interview he mentioned that last year he brought back Bucky, this year he killed off Cap and we'd have to wait and see what big surprise will be for next year. Personally I think Either Hawkeye or an Agent of SHIELD will become the new Cap One of the best titles out there at the moment yes

grey fox
Question : Can't Steve Jr technically kill his mother with the slightest of kicks and movement ?

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Question : Can't Steve Jr technically kill his mother with the slightest of kicks and movement ? Did the super soldier serum alter him down to his genes?

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
Question : Can't Steve Jr technically kill his mother with the slightest of kicks and movement ?

The baby would be in perfect shape, but it wouldn't be superhumanly strong. I think you misunderstood the whole, peak human thing big grin

Zebedee
Originally posted by Creshosk
Did the super soldier serum alter him down to his genes?

It would have to be germ line to cause all the changes it did.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Zebedee
It would have to be germ line to cause all the changes it did. If that's the case then yeah.. it would have been passed on.

But I agree with llagrok. It would be a perfectly peak human baby.. but that's just the maximum of what a fetus would be able to acheive...

Zebedee
If that's the case then yeah.. it would have been passed on.

But I agree with llagrok. It would be a perfectly peak human baby.. but that's just the maximum of what a fetus would be able to acheive...

It's unlikely it would be as peak as Cap due to the mothers genes and the selection that happens at fertilisation unless every Cap gene was dominant, which might be the case given the serum. However in the second filial generation this would not be the case due to the carried recessives of the mother.

Soljer
Did the super soldier serum alter him down to his genes?

Indeed it did.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
The baby would be in perfect shape, but it wouldn't be superhumanly strong. I think you misunderstood the whole, peak human thing big grin

Yeah , but still. Ordinary people have used an untreated Super-Soldier serum and been amped to above caps levels. So I presumed it would be strong enough to at least inflict some organ damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.