superboy prime vs cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins?

quanchi112
imo sbp wins this hands down.

CaptainStoic
You mean Cyborg from the Teen Titans? If this is who you are talking about what would make this a contest at all? Super Boy would rip him apart with relative ease.

quanchi112
henshaw vs sbp

Rorschach
It's Superman Prime now, and he wins.

TricksterPriest
Henshaw? Hard to say. Henshaw is very hard to beat, especially if you try to beat him in a slugfest.

Priest
Originally posted by Rorschach
It's Superman Prime now, and he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Henshaw? Hard to say. Henshaw is very hard to beat, especially if you try to beat him in a slugfest. so henshaw could beat superboy prime who is like precrisis.

do u think henshaw>precrisis?

i disagree.

Sirius77
SBP ftw.

Darkness_Male
henshaw is hard to beat especially now cause of all the gl rings he has but other then that if he didnt have them i think SBP would own him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
SBP ftw. thumb up

Astner
Henshaw get too much credit for beating low level heroes.
Superboy wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Astner
Henshaw get too much credit for beating low level heroes.
Superboy wins.

Mind telling us how? You can't beat Henshaw by slugging it out with him.

and low level heroes? So I guess Superman, Erads, Steel, the JLA, Green Lanterns, the entire defense network of Apokolips, Mongul, etc aren't shit to you, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurash

and low level heroes? So I guess Superman, Erads, Steel, the JLA, Green Lanterns, the entire defense network of Apokolips, Mongul, etc aren't shit to you, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea hes just beaten multiple GL's at the same time

dropped superman with one energy blast

beat the eradiator, supergirl, superboy and steel all within the span of 2 pages without even getting touched

reconstructed a hole in his body from a blast from parallax in seconds

and brought mongul to his knees with one blast . . . something that it took hal jordan an entire issue to do

This isnt saying that he would beat SBP, but come on, give the guy the credit he is due

llagrok

He's not supposed to get out of the phantom zone by punching either, but he sure did it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
He's not supposed to get out of the phantom zone by punching either, but he sure did it.

doh Forgot about the retcon punch....... Alright, he's got one way to stop Henshaw.

llagrok
doh Forgot about the retcon punch....... Alright, he's got one way to stop Henshaw.

I'm just saying, Prime's punches do a lot of stuff they're not supposed to smile

Sirius77
True, thats why SBP would win this one, but
only the battle. The war would go on literally for eternity.

Until Hank copies his DNA or something.

quanchi112

and low level heroes? So I guess Superman, Erads, Steel, the JLA, Green Lanterns, the entire defense network of Apokolips, Mongul, etc aren't shit to you, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic) u really dont feel sbp could just kick the crap out of him/ sbp would curbstomp henshaw. look at all he has done and who he has done it to.

quanchi112
doh Forgot about the retcon punch....... Alright, he's got one way to stop Henshaw. he doesnt need the retcon punch to defeat henshaw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
True, thats why SBP would win this one, but
only the battle. The war would go on literally for eternity.

Until Hank copies his DNA or something. hank loses to this precrisis powerhouse. he loses the battle for sure.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Darkness_Male
henshaw is hard to beat especially now cause of all the gl rings he has but other then that if he didnt have them i think SBP would own him

Look at all the rings SBP went up against on his way to destroy OA.

Zebedee
It's still unclear if prime has a ring.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Look at all the rings SBP went up against on his way to destroy OA. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.