All Lawbringers vs. Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
No Ion, Parallax, or Guardians.

Mogo is allowed.

Darkness_Male
there lawbringers are stronger then the first and the first could do almost anything they wanted they each ruled planets didnt they some of the stuff the first do is like seeing a DBZ explosion

SpearofDestiny
Lawbringers......trust me...I would bet my life on this...the Lawbringers will win. The only way you can think the Lawbringers win, is if you never read Negation.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Darkness_Male
there lawbringers are stronger then the first and the first could do almost anything they wanted they each ruled planets didnt they some of the stuff the first do is like seeing a DBZ explosion

The Lawbringers are only stronger, because there are more of them.

Altwall murders QZTR in Negation War 3, its the script, but it was never printed.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No Ion, Parallax, or Guardians.

Mogo is allowed.

lawbringers ftw

Darkness_Male
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
The Lawbringers are only stronger, because there are more of them.

Altwall murders QZTR in Negation War 3, its the script, but it was never printed.

i dont know what they compare in numbers but i thought the lawbringers where stronger because of that chick who was with charon the first who turned on the others she fought a lawbringer and she couldnt do much to match his power couldnt she?

Endless Mike
Evinlea is weaker than Qztr

BlackJackal
Lawbringers ALL the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.