Alucard vs Dark Schneider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
I randomly started wondering about this today and I have yet to come to a conclusion..I'm leaning towards Schneider.

So who takes this in your opinion O_O?

leonheartmm
sigh. inuyasha is a better match for the worlds most hyped manga characters.

Endless Mike
Unless this is DS from the first 20 or so chapters, then he stomps.

Violent2Dope
If this DS guy is even a plausible match for Pyron, then he will curb Alucard into the dust.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
If this DS guy is even a plausible match for Pyron, then he will curb Alucard into the dust. Question what has Pyron done that makes him so powerful. I have done some research on him and the only thing I have read is how big he is?

ensatsu-ken
I really don't want to sound like a newbie, but who exactly is Dark Schneider.

Anyways, I have read the Hellsing manga up to date, and Alucard is pretty damn powerful when he releases his "Control Art Restriction System: Level 0" cool . However, it is very possible to kill him, so I wouldn't be surprised if this DS guy could kill him (just as long as he knows to go directly for Alucard's heart wink ). Well, there are other ways to beat Alucard besides impaling his heart. For example, Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, could defeat Alucard by using the Sinning Tree on him. And there are a few other abilities from other anime that can be used against him, however I'm too lazy to list and explain them right now, lol laughing .

leonheartmm
AGAIN, why is alucard even considered for such fights??? is it just because hes cool and badass????? i mean hello AKUMA and the likes of others in street fighter have done far more than him. his only real strength is regeneration from non mystical weapons.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by leonheartmm
AGAIN, why is alucard even considered for such fights??? is it just because hes cool and badass????? i mean hello AKUMA and the likes of others in street fighter have done far more than him. his only real strength is regeneration from non mystical weapons.

ffs, he looks like a god raver

but, in any case, yes, its because he's badass stick out tongue

As for the answer, once again, DS stick out tongue

Akuki
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
I really don't want to sound like a newbie, but who exactly is Dark Schneider.

Anyways, I have read the Hellsing manga up to date, and Alucard is pretty damn powerful when he releases his "Control Art Restriction System: Level 0" cool . However, it is very possible to kill him, so I wouldn't be surprised if this DS guy could kill him (just as long as he knows to go directly for Alucard's heart wink ). Well, there are other ways to beat Alucard besides impaling his heart. For example, Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, could defeat Alucard by using the Sinning Tree on him. And there are a few other abilities from other anime that can be used against him, however I'm too lazy to list and explain them right now, lol laughing .
Read the respect thread in my sig.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by Akuki
Read the respect thread in my sig.

Thanks smile . I have gotten a good idea of what he can do, and it seems that he has a huge edge over Alucard from what you have listed of his attacks/spells/abilities. However, I think that I will actually see him in this series for myself, before I make any judgements on who would win in a match-up between the 2 of them.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Question what has Pyron done that makes him so powerful. I have done some research on him and the only thing I have read is how big he is? Eats planets for one. He can create powerful heralds in the palm of his hand, travel thru space faster than LS, is very strong, can shape shift, is very good at h2h(and his shapeshifting makes it even better), among others I'm too lazy to mention.

Zen2nd
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken

However, it is very possible to kill him, so I wouldn't be surprised if this DS guy could kill him (just as long as he knows to go directly for Alucard's heart wink ). Well, there are other ways to beat Alucard besides impaling his heart.

I have to ask where you get the idea from that if Alucard is stabbed through the heart he will die? If you've read the manga as you've said you have then you would realise that Alucard has once already been stabbed through the heart. Plus its even mentioned by Integra herself that stabbing Alucard through the heart is now quite useless.

I don't know why these people keep coming up with match ups with people who destroy planets for crying out loud.

A better match up would be Alucard vs Dante. It could work here since Devil May Cry is an anime. Plus could people actually know what Alucard true powers are rather than making stuff up and looking at the pretty pictures in the manga rather than reading it.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I have to ask where you get the idea from that if Alucard is stabbed through the heart he will die? If you've read the manga as you've said you have then you would realise that Alucard has once already been stabbed through the heart. Plus its even mentioned by Integra herself that stabbing Alucard through the heart is now quite useless.

Then why does Walter, who knows Alucard better than any other character on Hellsing (besides Alucard himself stick out tongue ) try and stab him in the heart, as if he knows that's how to take him down? And why does Alucard avoid being stabbed in the heart by Walter, if its something that he could easily survive? The proper term is actually to impale him through the heart, which is not necessarily the same thing as stabbing. Integra doesn't actually know everything that there is to know about Alucard, and it is at least clear that Alucard is not immortal, since he said that himself to Luke before they fought, if you remember.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by leonheartmm

"AGAIN," why is it that you underrate Alucard? You think he's overrated, but you have no idea how much you've just underrated him. If you really only have read 9 chapters of the manga, then what gives you the idea that you know everything there is to know about Alucard, when there is about 80 more chapters out in Hellsing? Oh, and he can do A LOT MORE, than simply just regenerating. Its not like I'm saying that he would be able to beat this DS guy, but you are completely underestimating Alucard as a character. I can tell from your post, that you are either not even close to being up to date with the manga, or you are just extremely biased against Alucard for some reason, which is unkown to me.

Phenomenol

OFT!

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Eats planets for one. He can create powerful heralds in the palm of his hand, travel thru space faster than LS, is very strong, can shape shift, is very good at h2h(and his shapeshifting makes it even better), among others I'm too lazy to mention.

Yeah and none of that is really impressive. Pyron in the games was even disappointing. I see he is at least Herald level.

Alucard is extremely weak, besides his regeneration he can't do anything.

NinjaJJ
Dark Schneider for win. Poor, Alucard.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Alucard is extremely weak, besides his regeneration he can't do anything.

Alright, this is really getting annoying. Yeah, I'm sure that this DS guy would crush Alucard with ease. However, if your saying that Alucard is extremely weak, and can't do anything besides regenerating, then you are completely biased, and I doubt that you have ever read the Hellsing manga. I find it ironic that people will call Alucard completely overrated, when it is actually the exact opposite, and he is getting underrated by so many people. If you have read the manga, then what you just said about Alucard is 1oo% BS. If you have not read the manga, then you have no right to call Alucard extremely weak. If you were to say that he was weak in comparison to DS, then that would be fine, but if you are calling him extremely weak in general, then that just shows how completely biased you are.

Endless Mike
Don't believe anything phenomentroll says, as a general rule.

Phenomenol
You have been reported.

Endless Mike
For what, warning people of your bias?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Yeah and none of that is really impressive. Pyron in the games was even disappointing. I see he is at least Herald level. More like Skyfather. He wears galaxies(likely mini) for rings for Christ's sake.

WHITEBEARD
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Unless this is DS from the first 20 or so chapters, then he stomps.

Hope, you actually, read them 1st 22 chapters?

id369
Going by respect threads. DS higher Showings outmatches Alucard by a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.