Sasuke vs Itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Is he read yet in the manga? opinions?

Sirius77
I think he can take him if he doesn't freeze up.

Kento
Sasuke couldn't beat Deidara and had to take out Orochimaru when he was weak. Both of whom Itachi easily beat without any huge advantages (Orochimaru being weaker, and having an element that is strong against Deidara's). Sasuke isn't going to be able to kill his brother unless Itachi lets him do it.

psycho gundam
he cant do it "yet". shifty

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is he read yet in the manga? opinions? No.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Kento
Sasuke couldn't beat Deidara and had to take out Orochimaru when he was weak. Both of whom Itachi easily beat without any huge advantages (Orochimaru being weaker, and having an element that is strong against Deidara's). Sasuke isn't going to be able to kill his brother unless Itachi lets him do it.

Or unless he uses the abilities from Orochimarus
body correctly.

Stealth
In my opinion, Sasuke isn't ready to play hardball with his psychotic older brother just yet.

ladov52014
well when sasuke was going to use a technique against naruto and orchi stopped him 1 what is this so called tech and also mandra or how ever ya spell it. he wants to see sasuke develop FOR WHAT REASON i don't have a clue on this but what ever the case maybe.... naruto isn't giving up on sasuke he is on a full blown chase..... hummm whats gonna happen i don't have a clue but what ever the case may be sasuke will fail and it would be a bitter meeting wit sasuke leaving and naruto asking him not to and than naruto reliezing. SASUKE IS GONE, and being his friend that he is will accept that and say to sasuke ill help you... and sasuke will smirk and walk away....

damit

Magee
Plot device, sasuke wins.

Mimus49549
i dont know depends.but i like itachi and i would hope he wins, but sasuke could get his game on and use a new move not yet shown.Ihighly doubt sasuke would win though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sasuke would win because he always wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.