wonderwoman(with mjolnir) vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins. This is the wonderwoman from dc vs marvel.

And wonderwoman has complete knowledge of the hammer and knows how to use it.

llagrok
Then she can send Thanos back in time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Then she can send Thanos back in time. thanos has waved down the hammer before. if thor cant use it to defeat thanos why do u think ww can?

she cant and she goes down very hard here.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos has waved down the hammer before. if thor cant use it to defeat thanos why do u think ww can?

she cant and she goes down very hard here.

she could probably win a few. i see thor winning some against thanos. though not much.

i dont think the hammer would add on to ww's current strength. i would just give her thor's power thus overriding her current powers. thats what i think.

thanos 8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
she could probably win a few. i see thor winning some against thanos. though not much.

i dont think the hammer would add on to ww's current strength. i would just give her thor's power thus overriding her current powers. thats what i think.

thanos 8/10 thanos wins 10 out of 10. thor cant beat thanos either. he doesnt lose to these top tiers, hes not darkseid.

smile

Kurash
yea thanos just loses to squirrel girl

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
yea thanos just loses to squirrel girl squirrel girl is only canon unto squirrel girl. mainstream marvel doesnt refer to her at all. she isnt to be taken seriously.

Kurash
doesnt mean she doesnt exist

quanchi112
doesnt mean she doesnt exist in her own world she does. but not to mainstream marvel.

big grin

Citizen V
squirrel girl is only canon unto squirrel girl. mainstream marvel doesnt refer to her at all. she isnt to be taken seriously.

No, she's really not.

Just because you don't like the fact she beat your favourite character, in continuity.

She's just as real as any other "mainstream" marvel character.

Kurash
she has been in mainstream comics like cable and deadpool, its real

Soljer
Yes she does.

Great Lakes Avengers.

Deadpool.

Mainstream Marvel.

Squirrel Girl.

Connect the dots.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Citizen V
No, she's really not.

Just because you don't like the fact she beat your favourite character, in continuity.

She's just as real as any other "mainstream" marvel character. prove it. shes not canon into marvels mainstream universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes she does.

Great Lakes Avengers.

Deadpool.

Mainstream Marvel.

Squirrel Girl.

Connect the dots. when have her actions been referenced to. she isnt a serious character.

Citizen V
prove it. shes not canon into marvels mainstream universe.
Yes she does.

Great Lakes Avengers.

Deadpool.

Mainstream Marvel.

Squirrel Girl.

Connect the dots.

There we go.

Now.. prove she's not.

Citizen V
when have her actions been referenced to. she isnt a serious character.

Just because she's rarely referenced and light-hearted, doesn't mean she's not in continuity.

Soljer
She has appeared in dozens of 616 comic books. There is not a shred of evidence to support your side in this debate. Squirrel Girl is a real, and canon character in Marvel 616. Deal.

Kurash
when have her actions been referenced to. she isnt a serious character.

so from now on if any character appears on panel and others around dont immediately list their biography and feats we are to assume that none of it happened, ok i get it now

Soljer
Doop, Impossible Man, and Mr. Mxyzptlk aren't serious characters either. They're still canon.

And, as I said, Great Lakes Avengers, Deadpool, Squirrel Girl.

Figure it the **** out.

quanchi112
so from now on if any character appears on panel and others around dont immediately list their biography and feats we are to assume that none of it happened, ok i get it now no but think about her fight with thanos. he shows up and wants to destory eveything again. doesnt make sense and hasnt been referenced. not canon. he was defeated off panel in the worst comic i have ever read.

Citizen V
Yep, and the GLX: Christmas Special with Deadpool.

It even shows Squirrel Girl confronting Speedball (now Penance), which pretty much confirms she's still around after CW and in marvel 616.

Despite how much your raving fanboyism wishes she wasn't.

Soljer
no but think about her fight with thanos. he shows up and wants to destory eveything again. doesnt make sense and hasnt been referenced. not canon. he was defeated off panel in the worst comic i have ever read.

ur opinion of it is inconsequential. it is in fact canon. i dont like lots of stories but thats my opinion and thats it. it still counts and stands.

smile

quanchi112
Yep, and the GLX: Christmas Special with Deadpool.

It even shows Squirrel Girl confronting Speedball (now Penance), which pretty much confirms she's still around after CW and in marvel 616.

Despite how much your raving fanboyism wishes she wasn't. it doesnt make sense and doesnt add up. shes not supposed to be taken seriously.

how many times do i have to say it.

quanchi112
her events havent been referred to at all. thanos accomplishments including the end have been referred to. see the diff. shes canon unto herself.

Soljer
It doesn't make any sense and doesn't add up that heat vision would deflect the omega beams.

You may not like squirrel girl because she's nothing but PIS - but she's still canon.

Deal with it.

Soljer
her events havent been referred to at all. thanos accomplishments including the end have been referred to. see the diff. shes canon unto herself.

There is no difference. She's canon, as she has appeared multiple times in the 616 (mainstream) marvel universe.

quanchi112
It doesn't make any sense and doesn't add up that heat vision would deflect the omega beams.

You may not like squirrel girl because she's nothing but PIS - but she's still canon.

Deal with it. ww bracelets also add to my theory that the oe isnt what it used to be,

squireel girl feats havent been mentioned and thanos doesnt act the way he did in her issue. apply logic to this.

quanchi112
There is no difference. She's canon, as she has appeared multiple times in the 616 (mainstream) marvel universe. shes canon unto herself. her events havent been referenced.

Soljer
What the hell are you talking about?

So, now, EVERY event that's ever happened ON-PANEL needs to be referenced later in order to be canon?

What kind of bullshit is that? What the f**k?.

Citizen V

So, now, EVERY event that's ever happened ON-PANEL needs to be referenced later in order to be canon?

What kind of bullshit is that? What the f**k?.

Bullshit Quanchi collected from the first-born son of Satan himself.

He's basically saying doing the whole "I didn't like it, therefore it didn't happen" thing.

It's really annoying when peopel do that.

quanchi112

What kind of bullshit is that? What the f**k?. no. listen to what i am saying. thanos doesnt act the way he was portrayed in the sg issue. thats not how thanos rolls anymore.

i apply logic and always look at the factors. u cant say all or never like ur trying to say im implying. we look to look at each separate event and judge it.

quanchi112
Bullshit Quanchi collected from the first-born son of Satan himself.

He's basically saying doing the whole "I didn't like it, therefore it didn't happen" thing.

It's really annoying when peopel do that. no i dont cry pis to often,. but i have reasoning becuz thanos doesnt act that way and doesnt want to destroy the multiverse.

Kurash
its canon, deal with it, back to the thread

vlaaad12345
I dont think thor without major powerups has a single victory against thanos...I dont see ww doing what thor and silver surfer cant.

quanchi112
its canon, deal with it, back to the thread i dont feel its canon outside sg. we agree to disagree.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
I dont think thor without major powerups has a single victory against thanos...I dont see ww doing what thor and silver surfer cant. exactly. thor cant ever beat thanos so why would ww even have a chance.

Soljer
i dont feel its canon outside sg. we agree to disagree.

smile

Nope. You're simply wrong.

That'd be like me going into a Thanos thread and claiming that I don't feel that any of his appearances are canon.

Any of them.

And when someone argues otherwise, I just claim that we 'agree to disagree.'

All we're agreeing to is that you're a bit retarded. erm.

Kurash

That'd be like me going into a Thanos thread and claiming that I don't feel that any of his appearances are canon.

Any of them.

All we're agreeing to is that you're a bit retarded. erm.

you beat me to it

Kurash
exactly. thor cant ever beat thanos so why would ww even have a chance.

she would obviously have a chance because

Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg.

quanchi112

Any of them.

All we're agreeing to is that you're a bit retarded. erm. i dont take sg seriously. no one has referenced anything she has done. thanos hasnt mentioned losing to sg and no one else has in mainstream marvel.

i always have a point. stick out tongue

quanchi112
you beat me to it make a point as to the outcome of this particular thread.

Kurash
Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg.

Soljer

Haha....I was just about to post that...

stick out tongue.

quanchi112
she would obviously have a chance because

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. reported for trying to ruin another thread and strat this here. respect kmc please. dont be childish and dont try to ruin all the threads on here.

Kurash
reported for trying to ruin another thread and strat this here. respect kmc please. dont be childish and dont try to ruin all the threads on here.

im not tryin to ruin the thread im simply stating a fact . . . the fact that

would you report me for comin into a thread and stating a fact like 2+2 = 4? Its the same thing

CaptainStoic
I am so confused with Wonder Woman, I enjoy reading her comics from time to time, but I'm no expert on her. When I was a kid I always thought that she was a mortal blessed by deities (false gods)... I would like someone to school me on why if she is a mortal that, why would she not increase in strength, speed, and weight as all mortals do when in possession of Mjolnir? If so she should become Super Thor. I see it this way; if she does then she would destroy Thanos, but if not Thanos would likely overcome her with sheer power. The latter however would not be a cake walk, because I don't recall Thanos ever beating Thor without some form of amplification or plot device. I may have missed a few fights between the two though so go easy on me.

1st Scenario: WW FTW 10/10
2nd Scenario: Thanos FTW 10/10

TricksterPriest

When in rome......doped

Creshosk
What the f**k?

If she isn't canon then any character that interacts with her isn't canon.. aand then any chatacer they interacted with wouldn't be canon...

SG appeared in The Thing #8...
Civil War: Battle damage report
X-men: the 198

She was one of the 198... if she's referenced there then that means that the other 198 aren't canon... wolverine being one of them and he had interaction with Thanos... therefore Thanos isn't canon.

WHAT THE HELL?!

Captain REX
Quanchi, I will have to disagree with you here. Squirrel Girl, as I've read, is canon, having appeared in the fully canon worlds of other heroes. Unless they were all talking to themselves and not Squirrel Girl, of course...

Continue with the debate, please, everyone.

Kurash
Originally posted by Captain REX
Quanchi, I will have to disagree with you here. Squirrel Girl, as I've read, is canon, having appeared in the fully canon worlds of other heroes. Unless they were all talking to themselves and not Squirrel Girl, of course...

Continue with the debate, please, everyone.

thank you

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX

Continue with the debate, please, everyone. i respect ur opinion. u disagree with me but to me it made no sense as to thanos behavior. he has since changed since ig and doesnt show up just wantin to destroy the multiverse. this is how the thanosi act but not how thanos act anymore. he lost off panel in that book and they instead focused on christmas trees fighting, but we will agree to disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.