Dragon Slayers vs Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Dragon Slayers:

Cloud

Link

Dante

Dragon:

Deathwing, the Destroyer

My rules in VS are:

- No healing magics

- No time Manipulation

- No soul attacks/drains

C. C. Cowgirl
Deathwing is one of the five dragon aspects shock

Size matters raver

Remindme
True, which is why it's 3 guys who can definately take down a normal dragon.

Plus i'm counting on the powers of fan to sway a normal persons judgement

HonkyTonkMan
Link fires magical arrows at Death Wing, acting as a distraction while Dante does something crazy like, get eaten by it and being immortal surviving. Then from the inside he Devil Blasts it.
Cloud is only backup or aids Link as being a distraction.

Remindme
That would work, except Deathwing consumed Demon Soul, and last time it touched a demon....

Originally posted by Remindme
Neltharion captured a demon of the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients and placed the Dragon Soul on its forehead. The demon was consumed, leaving just his ashes and skull. Neltharion removed the disc from the remains of the demon's skull.

HonkyTonkMan
Well if Dante can't even touch it there best chance is to get Link to try and fire one of his arrows down its mouth.
While Link takes aim at the beast, Cloud and Dante are bait.

Remindme
Well, you could touch it, just not go inside him.

HonkyTonkMan
Hmm, Adamantium Scales...
Maybe if Dante were able to rip one off or one was to fly off they could hurt him.

Remindme
Deathwings key strengths are:

- Lava breath

- Admantium Scales

- Size

- Strength

Hm, i believe they have the potential to defeat him, I just don't think they will

HonkyTonkMan
Hmmm maybe they blind it, by shooting/slashing out its eyes using Dante and Cloud.
Link slows it down with Ice Arrows.

Darth Extecute
I know this will sound partial, as I've taken the Blizzard side of most battles.. And I apologize already.. But I'll try make this brief..

This is a transalted quote from the "Sunwell triology", a book about Warcraft.. I have the swedish version, so the sentences wont be exact.. But the sentences will:

To some, that doesn't mean anything.. But I'll try explain..

Neltharion was struck by insanity and darkness.. He turned against his allied and stood alone on the battlefield.. He pushed armies of dragons, among them the four other dragon aspects to a retriet..

I'd say he is not just a dragon.. I'd say he is the king of dragons.. His size exceedes the size of a normal, grown dragons.. He could stand his ground against five hordes of dragons, and among them the four other aspects..

Dante and Cloud might be of some use if they are agile enough.. Link however should be replaced.. And they should have more dragonslayers..

The warcraft universe is crowded by dragonslayers who dares to go hand to hand with dragons if they must.. All those dragonslayers, even together would tremble if they even heard the name "Neltharion"

Diamond Kisses
That quote has a neat sound to it big grin

I got the Sunwell Triology books and they rock! I did not plan on buying them, but there was this extra offer that if you bought one thing you could pick another for free angel

So I bought myself a book and the triology, because there was no other fantasy stuff available raver

Sol Valentine
Nice Avy and Sig.

Diamond Kisses
Not very proud of my rendering but other than that I am happy with it big grin

Thank you hug

Sol Valentine
Welcome.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Deathwing is one of the five dragon aspects shock

Size matters raver So size matters when it is Deathwing, but not Pyron? Anyway, I could see them possibly taking it, Link's light arrows will be of great use, and Dante and Cloud are fast enough to dodge his blows, but if Dante cannot touch him, then he and Link should stay ranged, with Cloud distracting him with melee.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So size matters when it is Deathwing, but not Pyron? Anyway, I could see them possibly taking it, Link's light arrows will be of great use, and Dante and Cloud are fast enough to dodge his blows, but if Dante cannot touch him, then he and Link should stay ranged, with Cloud distracting him with melee.

In this fight? Yes it does ermm

There are fights where size does not matter stick out tongue

Having Pyron fight Sargeras or such makes size of no importance.

Against these people I say it very much might yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.