Deadpool vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
This is creed using his skills, brains and not his animal instincts.

Who wins?

cmack
deadpool

Battlehammer
creed clearly

masterbruce
about 5/5

Battlehammer
sabertooth is superior in every way but skill and that not to much behind DP

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sabertooth is superior in every way but skill and that not to much behind DP

doesn't DP have better HF? Also DP has more range with his sword.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
doesn't DP have better HF? Also DP has more range with his sword.
maybe a slight one at best.

sabertooth is faster, beter reflexes, way stronger, far more durable, better agile.

guy222
bumprav

Never
Hmmm.

wink

Mindset

sabertooth is faster, beter reflexes, way stronger, far more durable, better agile. Better agility, how so?

Even though agility shouldn't matter too much in a fight anyway, I don't know why it's mentioned so much.

george '06
deadpools HF and weapons are all hes got goin for him
w/ guns DP 6-7/10

Never
Originally posted by Mindset
Better agility, how so?

Even though agility shouldn't matter too much in a fight anyway, I don't know why it's mentioned so much.

Ask the X-Men if agility didn't matter when they couldn't touch Spiderman in Secret Wars #3, I think it was.

Or as Titania if agility didn't matter when she couldn't touch Spiderman in Secret Wars #8.

If you're agile, you bend. You duck. You lean. You balance. You dodge.

You don't get hit as often. And when you don't, you don't necessarily get knocked on your rump.

Mindset
Yea I guess I was just thinking of agility as being very pliable.

Blax_Hydralisk
If Wolverine can beat him or at least hang with him I don't see why DP can't.

Kento
I can see Wade sacrificing a hand (and possibly couple of other body parts) to stuff a grenade down Creeds throat.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
If Wolverine can beat him or at least hang with him I don't see why DP can't. That would really depend on if you think Wade can beat or at least stalemate Logan.

Blax_Hydralisk
Honestly?

I think that at least 8/10 times, DP should beat Wolverine. Both highly skilled, both near equals in strength, etc. Only difference is that Wade's healing factor is much better...

But I'm pretty sure Marvel disagrees with me. So whatever. Logan's habit of beating people eh should have no business ebating can not be denied.

Metalmanx

sabertooth is faster, beter reflexes, way stronger, far more durable, better agile.

Slightly better my ass. Deadpool's healing factor puts Creed's to shame.

He could easily sacrifice a limb in order to put Creed down. Plus, swords give DP an advantage. That, and the (at least in my opinion) better agility.

Priest
^Agreed
I do belive Origins downplayed Wade's healing factor erm

snoopdogg
Deadpool wins.

carver9
Sabertooth 8/10. Just to powerful for wade.

ScarletSpeed
Deadpools healing factor is too good,

Deadpool regenerated from this, his healing factor is just way too good.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/ASSPCTT.jpg

I don't see Sabretooth being able to do anything like this, let alone worse to Wade.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Deadpools healing factor is too good,

Deadpool regenerated from this, his healing factor is just way too good.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/ASSPCTT.jpg

I don't see Sabretooth being able to do anything like this, let alone worse to Wade. QFT

BrianTheBad
Deadpool wins

Juk3n
Originally posted by Creshosk
QFT

The Muffy duckin' truth -

Pool for the majority.

Insane dmg soak, and good enough dmg output with teh Sword/s

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Juk3n
The Muffy duckin' truth -

Pool for the majority.

Insane dmg soak, and good enough dmg output with teh Sword/s

yup,

Deadpool is "clever" (and I mean a clever fighterlaughing,) enough to hit Sabretooth where it hurts, Deadpool's healing factor can take virtually anything that Sabre could throw at him and more.

DeathKap
yup,

Deadpool is "clever" (and I mean a clever fighterlaughing,) enough to hit Sabretooth where it hurts, Deadpool's healing factor can take virtually anything that Sabre could throw at him and more.
I agree.

srankmissingnin
yup,

Wade didn't seem to be doing much when Wolverine cut his head off. evil face

jinzin
Deadpool's healing factor seems to constantly be blown out of proportion. I mean sure he's healed from goo... But he's done it... ONCE.
There's tons of other feats that contradict it, and to be entirely honest, that's not even the handywork of his HF at play, but his immortality. He has a lot more feats along the lines of Origins with his HF than the goo scan and it's not even that much more impressive than Sabretooth if at all considering that Sabretooth crashlanded from space and was on his feet virtually seconds later, or that he healed rom unrecognizable bits on the ground. And fankly when there's one scan of something that runs against a multitude of others we label that as something, and it's not flattering.

Deadpool's nothing more than a speed bumb for Creed. He can shoot Vic, and slice him and stab him, but at the end of the day he's just preventing the inevitable. Eventually Creed's going to get ahold of him and rip him to pieces quite literally. Seperating Wades limbs from one another might not put him down for long but it's enough for a KO on the forums, and it isn't unlikely to happen.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Deadpool's healing factor seems to constantly be blown out of proportion. I mean sure he's healed from goo... But he's done it... ONCE.
There's tons of other feats that contradict it, and to be entirely honest, that's not even the handywork of his HF at play, but his immortality. He has a lot more feats along the lines of Origins with his HF than the goo scan and it's not even that much more impressive than Sabretooth if at all considering that Sabretooth crashlanded from space and was on his feet virtually seconds later, or that he healed rom unrecognizable bits on the ground. And fankly when there's one scan of something that runs against a multitude of others we label that as something, and it's not flattering.

Deadpool's nothing more than a speed bumb for Creed. He can shoot Vic, and slice him and stab him, but at the end of the day he's just preventing the inevitable. Eventually Creed's going to get ahold of him and rip him to pieces quite literally. Seperating Wades limbs from one another might not put him down for long but it's enough for a KO on the forums, and it isn't unlikely to happen.

Actually the vast majority of his feats outclass those shown in Origins. Origins was in no way a good example of his healing factor, and I say this from having both read DP and Cable/DP.

jinzin
As I said along the lines of.
The origins fight and the goo feat are on opposite ends of the spectrum but consistency has always been closer to the origins side than that of the goo.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Actually the vast majority of his feats outclass those shown in Origins. Origins was in no way a good example of his healing factor, and I say this from having both read DP and Cable/DP.

Not really. He didn't regrow his hand instantly? So? I mean it's not the first time thats happened. He didn't regrow his hand when he went to kill Black Swan either. Deadpool tends to heal from death (ie turning into goo) much faster then he does standard injuries.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not really. He didn't regrow his hand instantly? So? I mean it's not the first time thats happened. He didn't regrow his hand when he went to kill Black Swan either. Deadpool tends to heal from death (ie turning into goo) much faster then he does standard injuries.

No one heals instantly in Marvel, you mean heal fast?

What issue was this?

Not sure where you get he heals from death much faster than any other injury.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
As I said along the lines of.
The origins fight and the goo feat are on opposite ends of the spectrum but consistency has always been closer to the origins side than that of the goo.

Not sure where you mean along the lines of, in Origins it took him a long to to just grow a couple fingers back.

If you mean somewhere in between those to feats then yes, I wouldn't say he is at all close to his Origins depiction though.

DeathKap
I think Deadpool thinks a bit more than Sabertooth does when he fights. He seems to put more thought into it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.