Flash vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Stipulation:

Flash begins with a pair of Kryptonite laced-gloves.

This fight ends with a KO.

tkitna
Flash wins

Dreamcatcher
speedblitz

darthgoober
Flash wins WITHOUT the gloves...

StyleTime
Giving KMC Flash kryptonite gloves is too much.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Flash wins WITHOUT the gloves...

Gecko4lif
superman isnt even hurt that mmuch by kyrptonite anymore

Flash wins regardless

Sirius77
Yeah, Flash is pretty powerful.

horrorwolf
The problem is that the Flash is nowhere near Superman in Strength or Durability.... Thus the Kryptonite gloves.

Soljer
Speed kills. no expression.

superkronick92
If Flash didn't have the Gloves, the only way I see Supes winning is by landing one punch or, Fly to the moon and outlive the flash

Desaad
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The problem is that the Flash is nowhere near Superman in Strength or Durability.... Thus the Kryptonite gloves.

Nor was he anywhere near Zum in strength or durability, or Mongul, and he handled both of them with the ease of a consummate professional.

Superman actually has chanced Flash before, in an effort to stop and question him. Flash outruns Superman, and then outruns his heat vision, and makes it clear that at any time he could steal the kinetic energy from his body and leave him way behind, if he didn't care about collateral damage.

quanchi112
flash wins here and very easily in this situation.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Desaad
Nor was he anywhere near Zum in strength or durability, or Mongul, and he handled both of them with the ease of a consummate professional.

Mongul and Zum aren't as fast Flash/Superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Mongul and Zum aren't as fast Flash/Superman.

Hence the analogy.

Zebedee
Fight starts with Flash grounded and Superman 200 miles in the air above a desolate moon the Flash is standing on.....

shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Fight starts with Flash grounded and Superman 200 miles in the air above a desolate moon the Flash is standing on.....

shifty

The Flash can run without traction.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Soljer
The Flash can run without traction.

Yes he can but he has to enter the speedforce to do it and that takes fractions of a second in all examples except PIS stories.

MightyEInherjar
IMPs ftw.

Zebedee
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
IMPs ftw.

Heatvision from space for the win.

Soljer
Yes he can but he has to enter the speedforce to do it and that takes fractions of a second in all examples except PIS stories.

No, that takes fractions of seconds in all THE PIS stories.

At his full power, the Flash dumps the multiverse on Superman's domepiece before Clark can bat an eyelash, much less activate heatvision.

Heat vision that the Flash has easily outrun before, no less. no expression.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Soljer
No, that takes fractions of seconds in all THE PIS stories.

At his full power, the Flash dumps the multiverse on Superman's domepiece before Clark can bat an eyelash, much less activate heatvision.

Heat vision that the Flash has easily outrun before, no less. no expression.

Well in terminal velocity it takes seconds to enter the speedforce. The Flash usually needs to react and switch on to Superspeed. Hence examples like Deathstroke, Prometheus, Boomerang (millions of times), The Trickster (millions of times).

KMC really is very strange.

By the way millions of times is not a real number in terms of comics and more for visual impact.

MisterGlum
Flash does it easily.

Zebedee
Originally posted by MisterGlum
Flash does it easily.

Because he beats Superman level foes all the time in his comics?

MisterGlum
Because he beats Superman level foes all the time in his comics? No but with the power he has shown he does. Seriousley he has shown to be a uber character. What do you know of Flash. Anything???

If anyone could give me some feats of why he defeats Superman I would show them.

Zebedee
No but with the power he has shown he does. Seriousley he has shown to be a uber character. What do you know of Flash. Anything???

If anyone could give me some feats of why he defeats Superman I would show them.

Please don't attack me. Let's discuss this. Flash loses to the likes of Trickster and Mirror Master etc. Flashs all seem to die, Barry, Wally, Bart.
The likes of Deathstroke take out the Flash. Superman usually is left to save the entire DCU. Although Barry had a very important role in Crisis. Supermans villians are Gods like Dominus and Darkseid the Flash has no villians like that. Yes he's beaten a white Martian, but so has Superman.

MisterGlum
Please don't attack me. Let's discuss this. Flash loses to the likes of Trickster and Mirror Master etc. Flashs all seem to die, Barry, Wally, Bart.
The likes of Deathstroke take out the Flash. Superman usually is left to save the entire DCU. Although Barry had a very important role in Crisis. Supermans villians are Gods like Dominus and Darkseid the Flash has no villians like that. Yes he's beaten a white Martian, but so has Superman.

Ever heard of PIS or CIS thats where the writer ignores what normally happens and what the characters can do and does something to make fans like you happy. Supes has took beatens from Batman. Just because it happened doesn't mean it makes sense and should happen.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why would I attack you, attacking children is wrong. stick out tongue

Zebedee
Ever heard of PIS or CIS thats where the writer ignores what normally happens and what the characters can do and does something to make fans like you happy. Supes has took beatens from Batman. Just because it happened doesn't mean it makes sense and should happen.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why would I attack you, attacking children is wrong. stick out tongue

So now you bash with the children line. Revealing yourself for the petty troll you are Estacado. It would be PIS or CIS if it didn't happen all the time and if all the rogues gallery for the Flash didn't consist of characters like "Mirror Master". Thing is apart from Zoom who has lost to a lot of characters besides the Flash, he has nobody tough.

MisterGlum
So now you bash with the children line. Revealing yourself for the petty troll you are Estacado. It would be PIS or CIS if it didn't happen all the time and if all the rogues gallery for the Flash didn't consist of characters like "Mirror Master". Thing is apart from Zoom who has lost to a lot of characters besides the Flash, he has nobody tough.

Who? What? confused

So you ignore the amazing stuff that's within his power set when its obvious what he can do.

I am done with you. Talking nonsense with people like you irritates me.

Zebedee
Who? What? confused

So you ignore the amazing stuff that's within his power set when its obvious what he can do.

I am done with you. Talking nonsense with people like you irritates me.

I'm ignoring what he doesn't do regularly, Yes!

Concession excepted graciously.

smile

KMC_Drifter
Well, Supes could always drop the moon onto the Earth....nowhere for Flash to run....so, Flash would die...lol

stick out tongue

rico777
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, Supes could always drop the moon onto the Earth....nowhere for Flash to run....so, Flash would die...lol

stick out tongue

Flash punches Supes face in before his flies out of orbit

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by rico777
Flash punches Supes face in before his flies out of orbit

Not if Supes is just hovering high in the Troposphere...looking down at Flash. Flash coldn't reach him. Supes' drops the moon...and it's Endgame for Flash.

I know Supes' wouldn't do this...even though he could if he wanted to.

I'm just throwin' out options for Supes

laughing

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Not if Supes is just hovering high in the Troposphere...looking down at Flash. Flash coldn't reach him. Supes' drops the moon...and it's Endgame for Flash.

I know Supes' wouldn't do this...even though he could if he wanted to.

I'm just throwin' out options for Supes

laughing

Flight should come in big for Superman but do you really think Flash could get enough hits in before he gets airborne?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Larceny
speedblitz wow, superman speed blitzed, thats got to be a first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.