Sephiroth vs Vincent Valentine & Weiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
As the thread name implies.

So you know, i do not know, I don't have a particular opinion, and i doubt i'm gonig to post here, just thought you guys would have fun. Plus, i kinda want to know the answer

HonkyTonkMan
Sephiroth is SOLDIERs Ultimate. He wins when he decides to fight back.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth takes this.

Superboy Prime
Would be nice to post some real reasons...

By the way what does beating Genesis have to do with Weiss and Vincent Valentine?

I know that wasn't said here, but someone said it in the Seph vs Weiss thread and I'm curious.

HonkyTonkMan
I said maybe if it was Weiss versus Genesis or Angeal he'd win..maybe.

Sephiroth still has to much power for these guys, if he was to fully attack them, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Superboy Prime
But we have never seen Sephiroth's full might. Sure its bound to be uber...but we can't really say he will just simply parade all over them while taking a dump, know what I mean?

HonkyTonkMan
I know what you mean.

Still, I don't see Sephiroth losing although he may.

Hannibal-Lector
Sephiroth was stated the strongest final fantasy 7 character in every aspect by the producer. Cloud only beats him with a combo of CIS and PIS. His abilities range from invulerability to heat and most attacks (except his own and since cloud is a failed/partical clone of Sephiroth, in high emotional points he can tap into Sephiroths strength IE Limit breaks), incalcuable strength, incalcuable will power, TK, TP, super speed, flight and of course, excellent swordsmenship. Genesis and Angeal werent able to do anything to Sephiroth and those 2 id say are a shade above the two Valentines...
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EwsSrlaQh0s/

Superboy Prime
Genesis and Angeal look cool as ****! Is Crisis Core out yet? I can't wait until the story is uploaded on youtube. A story full of kick ass SOLDIERs. Now that is the only element of the FFVII compilation that I am really looking forward to. Is there any relation to Sephiroth's and Angeal's wings?

That CG is simply awesome...*Becoming a FFVII fanboy once again*

Sol Valentine
I wanna be a SOLDIER like Zack!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Sephiroth was stated the strongest final fantasy 7 character in every aspect by the producer. Cloud only beats him with a combo of CIS and PIS. His abilities range from invulerability to heat and most attacks (except his own and since cloud is a failed/partical clone of Sephiroth, in high emotional points he can tap into Sephiroths strength IE Limit breaks), incalcuable strength, incalcuable will power, TK, TP, super speed, flight and of course, excellent swordsmenship. Genesis and Angeal werent able to do anything to Sephiroth and those 2 id say are a shade above the two Valentines...
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EwsSrlaQh0s/ Strongest in FFVII? Yes. Only loses to Cloud by PIS? Yes. Strongest in every aspect? No. Invulnerability? No, Cloud hurt him before he had Jenova cells. Incalculable strength? No proof of that. Incalculable will power? Wtf does that mean? I know he has a strong will, but come on, that makes no sense. TK? Maybe. TP? If you mean telepathy, maybe. Flight? Yes. Excellent swordsmanship? Yes.

Some of the things you mentioned were bull.

Superboy Prime
Meh.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That CG is simply awesome...*Becoming a FFVII fanboy once again* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! fearcry

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
nvulnerability? No, Cloud hurt him before he had Jenova cells.

That wasn't much of a hurt, more of a shock.

Incalculable strength? No proof of that.

Surprisingly, there is proof....

Incalculable will power? Wtf does that mean? I know he has a strong will, but come on, that makes no sense.

Huh? FFVII itself doesn't make sense.

confused

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
That wasn't much of a hurt, more of a shock.

Surprisingly, there is proof....

Huh? FFVII itself doesn't make sense.

confused 1. His skin was pierced.

2. No there is not, his only real strength feats are cutting thru pieces of buildings, incalculable is used to say that no measuring system can comprehend his strength.

Superboy Prime
He didn't mean complete invulnerability V2D. If you pay close attention to his post he clearly stated Sephiroth had invulnerability to heat attacks(fire as seen in the video he provided where Genesis bombs Seph with multiple fire blasts) and invulnerability to most attacks--which is true considering he has been smashed through walls and has been unharmed. Only weakness Sephiroth has shown is to piercing damage.

Violent2Dope
He didn't mean complete invulnerability V2D. If you pay close attention to his post he clearly stated Sephiroth had invulnerability to heat attacks(fire as seen in the video he provided where Genesis bombs Seph with multiple fire blasts) and invulnerability to most attacks--which is true considering he has been smashed through walls and has been unharmed. Only weakness Sephiroth has shown is to piercing damage. He said he was completely invulnerable to all but attacks from him or things relating to him. Also, Superman's punch has not piercing power, yet he would knock Seph's head off.

Hannibal-Lector
Strongest in FFVII? Yes. Only loses to Cloud by PIS? Yes. Strongest in every aspect? No. Invulnerability? No, Cloud hurt him before he had Jenova cells. Incalculable strength? No proof of that. Incalculable will power? Wtf does that mean? I know he has a strong will, but come on, that makes no sense. TK? Maybe. TP? If you mean telepathy, maybe. Flight? Yes. Excellent swordsmanship? Yes.

Im just goin from Ultimania.... and Cloud did hurt him Nimbelhim form yes... but after further enhancements wtih Jenova thats his supposive story line (Granted theyve changed the story line many times jsut to please Sephiroth fans, aka, Genesis being stronger than him but they changed it due to many angry fans), will power i guess they measuring in his wanting to exsist or something, im quoting with that, not saying my statement

*Becoming a FFVII fanboy once again*

I think we are going to be great friends then...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im just goin from Ultimania.... and Cloud did hurt him Nimbelhim form yes... but after further enhancements wtih Jenova thats his supposive story line (Granted theyve changed the story line many times jsut to please Sephiroth fans, aka, Genesis being stronger than him but they changed it due to many angry fans), will power i guess they measuring in his wanting to exsist or something, im quoting with that, not saying my statement
So now he's immune to all but Jenova attacks? I don't buy it.

ESB -1138
Well if the creators said that we really can't agrue. But I don't think he's fully immune.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well if the creators said that we really can't agrue. But I don't think he's fully immune. I don't buy it, I want a link to prove it.

ESB -1138
Yeah a link would be nice

shin_gear
^lmfao

Terryc250
Tetsuya Nomura:
Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him. We had a difficult time deciding on the reason why Sephiroth would appear. Originally there was an idea that the three silver haired men would unite together (and form Sephiroth) but we rejected it because it would be too comical. Kadaj had to be approached in a different way from Sephiroth. I wanted him to be intelligent and cruel, but innocent at the same time, a mentally unstable character.

I didn't find the exact "Strongest person in the world" statement or whatever but i found Tetsuya Nomura said this once in an interview, he might've said "Sephiroth is the strongest in the FF7 world" in another interview

EDIT:

I also found this what Nomura said during an interview

- Zack was chosen as the main character as a representative of a BC era SOLDIER. Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses - Tetsuya Nomura

I'm sure thats enough too say that Sephiroth is the strongest character Tetsuya has created

Csdabest
Dirge of Cerebus flawed the FFVII universe. Sephiroth is a flawed charqacter. They say he is the strongest but NEVER DEMOSTRATED IT. its like saying i have the biggest...."gun" but never whipping it out. I want to see Sephiroth At full or he is weaker than cloud. Thats what i say. I dont care what the producers say. Also strongest character does nto equal strongest entity. Omega and Chaos are entities. Sephiroth is not stronger than the planets lifestream/

Csdabest
also FFVII world...Not FFVIIAC or FFVIIDOC

Terryc250
the FFVII world is the same world that all the character in AC and DOC live in, they all live in the same world, ur confusing the word "WORLD" with the word "GAME"

Actually it kind of does, Omega and Chaos were "characters" designed by Tetsuya himself, if he said sephiroth was the strongest "Jenova infused human" then you would have something, but he clearly states "character", and the planets lifestream ain't got shiet on sephiroth lol, he jumped into the lifestream, his body got destroyed, but his willpower was too strong for it, he continued living through willpower, and even reformed his body back in the northern crater.

Csdabest
Um...Arent their worlds in a game. Unless your trying to convince me that their world truly exist. Then its a game. But like i said in the other thread.

Sephiroth is one of the most flawed characters in the history of gaming.

Terryc250
^ Yes there are worlds in games, and sometimes different games are based in the same world.

Csdabest
Yes and they are time periods in this world. As time moves along in the world people get stronger. Seeing as Chaos and Omega took place after Sephy time then they should be stronger. i never heared of a sequal having weaker characters than the original. And Until Sephiroth demostares just how truely strong he is and if he is truly effective with it...Then Weiss/Omega will pwn sephiroth. were basing information from a game now from what the prudcer pulls out of his lazy ass that he was too dumb to include in the game

shin_gear
Sephiroth's Supernova is why he is the strongest in the VII verse, and no it's not an illusion. It's an attack he can do as Seipher Sephiroth and the writers just didn't make it happen to the Earth for Earth to exist.

Terryc250
No, Chaos was created during the first FFVII.

Omega weapon is also in the planet during FFVII just not awakened, and is no where stated to be stronger then the other weapons, infact if anything, Omega weapon should be the weakest weapon because its purpose was for "evacuation"

Weiss is in Crisis Core as well, he is a SOLDIER, infused with Jenova Cells, showered with mako, what makes Sephiroth stronger then any other SOLDIER is that he was born with the cells, because hojo made him the perfect warrior by giving him JENOVA cells while he was still in Lucrecias womb.
This made Sephiroth JENOVA in human form, which is stated in the FFVII Ultimania guide, he used Jenova's voice as the clones "mother", so basically Sephiroth was the mother of the clones, and what the clones were hearing was actually what Sephiroth is saying.

btw, all the things tetsuya stated about sephiroth was said AFTER DOC was released they were talking about it after they finished Crisis Core

Csdabest
But yet fail to make Sephiroth show his abilities.

Sephiroth clones and toys his butt to a loss aginst Vincent Valentine and weiss...or Chaos and Omega...Well let me refrase it/. hell win aginst vincent and weiss but would get pwned by Omega and Chaos

Terryc250
Nah Sephiroth would look at Chaos and be like "Wtf? Who r u? I dont have any words to say to you" then makes quick work out of him.

Sephiroth would look at Omega Weapon and be like "Ah so your a creation of the Ancients eh? I'll do as my mother did 2000 years ago" *destroys Omega Weapon*

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Sephiroth's Supernova is why he is the strongest in the VII verse, and no it's not an illusion. It's an attack he can do as Seipher Sephiroth and the writers just didn't make it happen to the Earth for Earth to exist. Cloud and friends can't survive it.

shin_gear
We know. The Earth can't survive it either.

And for some reason I feel not like reading a word from an argument between two guys without avatars...lmao

Violent2Dope
We know. The Earth can't survive it either.

And for some reason I feel not like reading a word from an argument between two guys without avatars lmao...meh... And yet you think he used it in the Safer Seph fight?

shin_gear
Wtf read what I saidOriginally posted by shin_gear
It's an attack he can do as Seipher Sephiroth and the writers just didn't make it happen to the Earth for Earth to exist. Poopface http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Violent2Dope
Wtf read what I saidPoopface http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif I still say it is exaggerrated.

Terryc250
Cloud and friends can't survive it.
and little cactus creatures cant survive giant bahamut blasts either but they do in gameplay
bahamut was in AC non-illusion'd and non-exaggerated lol

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
and little cactus creatures cant survive giant bahamut blasts either
but bahamut was in AC non-illusion'd lol If you can't kill a cactuar with bahamut, you phail.

shin_gear
Hey! Just agree to disagree you two, and V2D no fanboy namecalling.

Terryc250
If you can't kill a cactuar with bahamut, you phail.
they just have a thing in gameplay called HP, lots of it, just like Cloud and party does,

Put them in cutscene/movie, take away the HP bull, add the realism, cactus will get disintegrated by bahamut, Cloud and party will get disintegrated by supernova

Violent2Dope
Hey! Just agree to disagree you two, and V2D no fanboy namecalling. I didn't call anyone a fanboy.

shin_gear
I know, I'm just saying don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.