dbz online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
apparently (no idea if this has been discussed) there is a dbz mmo comin out. how tight is that

Superboy Prime
Really?

chickenlover98
ya you can check on ign. currently beta testing is in korea only. ****in koreans get the big series. like starcraftsad

shin_gear
Sweet. DBZ online. happy

Now all we DBZ fans can diss the crap out of Supergay and friends on Xbox Live!

Superboy Prime
YAY!

chickenlover98
ive wanted a dbz game that was playable on a system i ****in had for so long. hope they make a dbz game on 360 thats my dream. lol jk but i rly want it. love dbz. great fighting games.

ThoraxeRMG
I hope you can wear the "Saiyan/Freiza Henchman" armor, with a scouter.

SaTsuJiN
I've seen this game.. it looks like crap

http://blog.dmasson.com/wp-content/dbz1.jpg

http://blog.dmasson.com/wp-content/dbz3.jpg

you best be ready to accept not being able to dodge beams, and adhere to RPG formulas.. (higher stats dominate all regardless of skill)

Blax_Hydralisk
hence why I hate RPG's and MMORPG's ermm

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I've seen this game.. it looks like crap

http://blog.dmasson.com/wp-content/dbz1.jpg

http://blog.dmasson.com/wp-content/dbz3.jpg

you best be ready to accept not being able to dodge beams, and adhere to RPG formulas.. (higher stats dominate all regardless of skill)

There always has to be some ball buster, eh?
Don't ruin it for others, If this game lets you wear scouters and armor, I'm getting it for sure!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chickenlover98
apparently (no idea if this has been discussed) there is a dbz mmo comin out. how tight is that God I just orgasmed.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
hence why I hate RPG's and MMORPG's ermm STFU

Venomous Yoshi
I wouldn't mind playing an online DBZ game.

Violent2Dope
If the game sucks, I will kill myself and all of you.

shin_gear
I wish it has 1v1 gameplay 313
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
If the game sucks, I will kill myself and all of you. over

Venomous Yoshi

You can't kill us if you're already dead. stick out tongue

shin_gear
He'll do it before he kills himself.

Lana
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
hence why I hate RPG's and MMORPG's ermm

I love RPGs. I hate MMOs, though.

And even with high stats skill comes into play...

Venomous Yoshi
That's true.

chickenlover98

dude i love ur sense of humor. lol. good to meet another die hard dbz fan lol. dont kill me ill b there with ya whippin akira's ass for a shitty game smile

shin_gear
Estacado's humor is godly.

Venomous Yoshi
Not really...

shin_gear
Wonder how this game will turn out.

Venomous Yoshi
I hope it turns out great.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Don't ruin it for others, If this game lets you wear scouters and armor, I'm getting it for sure!

if ballbusting means keepin it real.. guilty as charged

Originally posted by Lana
I love RPGs. I hate MMOs, though.

And even with high stats skill comes into play...

Yeah, you haven't played world of warcraft, obviously.. lol...

Aside from guild wars, most MMO's have this habit of making gameplay revolve around items instead of skill.. its sad really

regular RPG is a different story because you dont have to PvP.. so it doesnt matter how overpowered your character gets

ESB -1138
Originally posted by chickenlover98
ive wanted a dbz game that was playable on a system i ****in had for so long. hope they make a dbz game on 360 thats my dream. lol jk but i rly want it. love dbz. great fighting games.

I just hope they actually try to make the game good instead of just trying to make money off it from the fanboys.

Venomous Yoshi
They better...

Ozone
I want to play this DBZ game as soon as it comes out.

ragesRemorse
why would you make an online game that cant even get a formula right on a console?

shin_gear
Budokai 3 was the shit!

Mairuzu
Seems interesting, i just dont know how it would work though..

Captain King
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
A: It could be ****ing text-based for all I care. DBZ+MMORPG=Win

B: Uhhh... there's been lots of succesful games that have been level based. Like.. you know.. World of Warcraft?

C: That's not true. I've played diablo 2 before, me and his other guy got the idea t bully a lower level player and spli the gold.

He kicked our ass. I didn't even stick around, once I saw how good he was I ran.

He might've had better equipent but comeon, it was two against one, and we were like five levels higher a piece.

Frankly, it was alot like watching the Freiza+King Cold vs Trunks fight.

Infact I expct this to be alot like Diablo.

sasukegaruto
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Don't ruin it for others, If this game lets you wear scouters and armor, I'm getting it for sure! ive heard u can choose saiyan,namek,human alien.and the costumes are supposed to be big in it

Darkhalen
Cool an online DBZ game finally

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Captain King
A: It could be ****ing text-based for all I care. DBZ+MMORPG=Win

B: Uhhh... there's been lots of succesful games that have been level based. Like.. you know.. World of Warcraft?

C: That's not true. I've played diablo 2 before, me and his other guy got the idea t bully a lower level player and spli the gold.

He kicked our ass. I didn't even stick around, once I saw how good he was I ran.

He might've had better equipent but comeon, it was two against one, and we were like five levels higher a piece.

Frankly, it was alot like watching the Freiza+King Cold vs Trunks fight.

Infact I expct this to be alot like Diablo.

A: good for you?... DBZ+MMO = garbage IMO

B: WoW = DBZ?.. thats news to me

C: 5 Levels is nothing in diablo 2.. you were outgeared, or out-classed (as not all classes are able to defeat eachother)

Violent2Dope
I beat a Sorc with a Barb 20 levels lower, skill matters, level and attributes are not everything.

SaTsuJiN
I beat a Sorc with a Barb 20 levels lower, skill matters, level and attributes are not everything. lol.. then you fought a moron... having a brain counts too

the only knowledge you need is "how does this skill work".. after that its click click click...

its also very possible that the sorceress build wasnt made to withstand your build.. there are other issues such as lag

I'm not saying you dont know how to play... I'm just saying the sorc user was brain-dead.. if that was me I'd just spam frozen orb... or used thunderstorm and teleport spam... or fireballed you for 15k per hit (as ice / lightning / fire spec's respectively)

knowing rules is not the same as having skill

IMO, skill is reserved for real-time action games where both know-how and reflexes actually count towards your victory

world of warcraft 'used' to have skill involved.. now its all who gets better gear first

Ozone
When's this game coming out?

chickenlover98
dunno. supposedly only in korea now

Yoshi Paradise
Has there been any news on this game?

Neo Darkhalen
I don't think so, I think it has been dropped?

Yoshi Paradise
I "found" a trailer for this game.

n5LNS2QJ3yY

Yoshi Paradise
I found a good game-play video of this game.

v6ybpx1x9Ps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.