Cradle of Filth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
Yeah, there's probably already a thread for them, but I searched at least 5 times for it.

So I saw these guys just about an hour ago, and they put up a great show. Danni kept spraying me with water, he's such a funny guy. Everything sounded great, they are much better live.

Any opinions? Favorite songs?

My favorite song is Scorched Earth Erotica.

Alpha Centauri
I don't mind a couple of songs.

They don't take themselves as seriously as people think, which is where a lot of their negative press comes from.

-AC

SelphieT
That's very true.

Their bass player was so friendly, it was nearly cute. He handed his pick to the guy right next to me, I was sad. But then again its just a pick. And the drummer as well, threw one of his drumsticks into the audience, and I touched it, but didn't have a great grip on it. I was sad again..

Alpha Centauri
Yeah...not that good.

Couple of good songs, but I'm not a big fan.

-AC

SelphieT
I would enjoy taking vocal lessons from Danni......

I'm amazed at his range, and how fast he can sing the highest note, and then to an extreme low.

Nellinator
Midian is their only album worth noting imo. I'm not really a fan, but that's their best one.

Sidenote: I know a girl that blew off the entire band and had sex with the bass player. Apparently he's as nice as you say.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Nellinator
Midian is their only album worth noting imo. I'm not really a fan, but that's their best one.

Sidenote: I know a girl that blew off the entire band and had sex with the bass player. Apparently he's as nice as you say.

hmm I thought they were all married...

Impediment
I like very few songs from Cradle of Filth, but I really like the song "Temptation" from their most recent album. Nymphetamine is also a decent song.

chillmeistergen
Used to be a fan when I was younger, met them at Download festival when I was about 16 as well. They're alright bunch, simply no longer my cup of tea.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by SelphieT
hmm I thought they were all married...

So...?

SelphieT
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
So...?

It was a response to someone else.

Victor Von Doom
Another post to which I feel the correct reply is, 'so?'.

Alpha Centauri
It was a response to someone else.

It's an open forum, you could have just answered the question.

-AC

SelphieT
Originally posted by Nellinator

Well was she forced to? If she did it out of her free will, I see nothing wrong with it.

Victor Von Doom
S-lut*.

*I may or may not disapprove.

SelphieT
S-lut*.

*I may or may not disapprove.

Maybe, but I don't know her personally.

Victor Von Doom
Maybe, but I don't know her personally.

Yeah. 'Her'.

SelphieT
Yeah. 'Her'.

..........yes. The girl..........

Victor Von Doom
That's what they all say.

Nellinator
Well was she forced to? If she did it out of her free will, I see nothing wrong with it. Free will.
S-lut*.

*I may or may not disapprove. Definitely a **** to the degree few approve of.
Maybe, but I don't know her personally. Definitely a ****.
Yeah. 'Her'. Teehee.
That's what they all say. Hahahaha. A very hot transvestite if him/it is not a women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.