spectre(hostless)vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins?

Kurash
spectre

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
spectre i agree.

Kurash
hostless spectre is still one tough cookie

quanchi112
hostless spectre is still pretty tough hostless spectre is very powerful. i love sbp. in my top five of fave characters but spectre is to damn much.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins?

spectre

rico777
spectre quite easily... stop making these stupid spite threads quanchi.

kevdude
Why make this thread?? This isn't even a battle, The Spectre says die and SBP dies

nvrbeenwthagirl
who wins?
LMAO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
spectre quite easily... stop making these stupid spite threads quanchi. someone disagreed with me on this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Why make this thread?? This isn't even a battle, The Spectre says die and SBP dies then we agree that the spectre wins.

Avlon
A pissed off Precrisis Superman couldn't even move Spectre.

Superboy has no chance.

batdude123
who wins?

Are you truly that big of an idiot?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you truly that big of an idiot?

Yeah , he is .

Soljer
Another Grade-A thread brought to you by the worst forum troll alive.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Another Grade-A thread brought to you by the worst forum troll alive.

Yes, folks, Quanchi. The troll who's brought you such claims as, 'The IG is more powerful than Spectre' , 'Thanos can beat Spectre with prep' , 'Thor can beat Hank Henshaw because he has heart' and of course, 'Squirrel Girl is not canon.' wink

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, folks, Quanchi. The troll who's brought you such claims as, 'The IG is more powerful than Spectre' , 'Thanos can beat Spectre with prep' , 'Thor can beat Hank Henshaw because he has heart' and of course, 'Squirrel Girl is not canon.' wink

Not to mention that Thanos w/Hotu beats The One Above All and the Presence .

laughing

Kurash
is thanos with the heart even canon?

TricksterPriest
is thanos with the heart even canon?

Disputed. Marvel doesn't know what the **** they are doing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking

Kurash
so thanos with the heart's canon is up in the air, while squirrel girl is undisputed . . . much to quanchi's dismay eek!

quanchi112
so thanos with the heart's canon is up in the air, while squirrel girl is undisputed . . . much to quanchi's dismay eek! sg isnt canon at all. it isnt refernced in another comic and had thanos acting completely out of character.

Kurash
sg isnt canon at all. it isnt refernced in another comic and had thanos acting completely out of character.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Disputed. Marvel doesn't know what the **** they are doing. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos issue number one tells us its canon. marvel knows what they are doing.

Priest
Disputed. Marvel doesn't know what the **** they are doing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It is, the Cosmic cube and Ig arcs was mentioned in detailed in the End arc.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing well i have made my case why i think it isnt canon.

Kurash
sg isnt canon at all. it isnt refernced in another comic and had thanos acting completely out of character. \

laughing

Kurash
that second smiley post wasnt meant to be on there, my internet is malfunctioning

quanchi112
anyways back to topic. i feel this thread should just die as no one even said sbp. spectre wins and its unanimous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.