Sentry vs Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Who wins?

Sirius77
Henshaw.

quanchi112
sentry

Sirius77
Sentry has no feats that cmpare with Henshaw's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Sentry has no feats that cmpare with Henshaw's. stalemated galactus.

stick out tongue

Sirius77
We went over this.

Spiderman said that he stalemated Galactus.

Spiderman also said that Captain america KOed the Hulk.

Spiderman exaggerates. We don't know if Galactus was Starving or not.

Thor has beaten Galactus on panel, and Henshaw would take him out easily, there was a thread about that too. You were even on it. So stop shouting out unproven statements and state some on panel evidence.

tkitna
Sentry

Sirius77
Nope.

tkitna
yup

Power of a million exploding suns and jobber aura > stupid superman cyborg

Captain REX
Quanchi, please back up your claims when you make them. It would do a world of good.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna
yup

Power of a million exploding suns and jobber aura > stupid superman cyborg

At least you're acknowledging the jobber aura. shocklaugh

Originally posted by Captain REX
Quanchi, please back up your claims when you make them. It would do a world of good.

I'll lay 1000 to 1 odds that he's not gonna do it. shifty stick out tongue

JasonK4

Cap did, members of KMC that were there have witnessed it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454557&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post9073322

ermm

CaptainStoic
The only way Hank henshaw is winning this fight, is if he knows about Cloc, so he could win by using the trick that Ironman did when he played with The Sentry's mind. If he did not know about this he'd be physically overmatched. Sentry would win period.

gogogadgetgo
We went over this.

Spiderman said that he stalemated Galactus.

Spiderman exaggerates. We don't know if Galactus was Starving or not.

Thor has beaten Galactus on panel, and Henshaw would take him out easily, there was a thread about that too. You were even on it. So stop shouting out unproven statements and state some on panel evidence.

but why would spiderman lie or exagerate about it? until marvel says taht spiderman was either lying, exhagerating or was mistaken, what he said is true.

stick out tongue

sentry wins. coz marvels money is currently on him stick out tongue

llagrok
Henshaw can produce pretty much any weapon he wants to on the fly. Then again, he would still take a couple of wins with nothing but kryptonian powers.

Avlon
Hank can take this fight in so many ways.

Standard kryptonian powers - meaning being in full Superman form.

GL rings - BFR Sentry or anything imagined.

Cloc - This is a TERRIBLE weakness to have when Henshaw is concerned.

Willhunters - Sentry's unstable mind won't be able to take it.

Telepathic Plug - More mind weapon fun.

Geneti-loc - No powers, no fight.

That's just a few ways...but more than enough to win.

llagrok
Sentry's mind isn't unstable WHEN he is the Sentry, that's the whole point. Sentry represents Robert's confidence so to speak, so I doubt the Willhunters would be able to break him.

I don't think attacking his mind through telepathy would work either. This is the man whose telepathy was capable of making EVERYONE on Earth forget about him. That includes the strongest telepaths and so on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX
Quanchi, please back up your claims when you make them. It would do a world of good. i dont have the scan of this. it was mentioned off panel. when i have the scans i always provide them. sirius knows spiderman said this but we have never seen it on panel so we dont know what took place and only that it did.

but everytime i do have the scan i will most definitely post it up here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
but why would spiderman lie or exagerate about it? until marvel says taht spiderman was either lying, exhagerating or was mistaken, what he said is true.

stick out tongue

sentry wins. coz marvels money is currently on him stick out tongue thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Sentry's mind isn't unstable WHEN he is the Sentry, that's the whole point. Sentry represents Robert's confidence so to speak, so I doubt the Willhunters would be able to break him.

I don't think attacking his mind through telepathy would work either. This is the man whose telepathy was capable of making EVERYONE on Earth forget about him. That includes the strongest telepaths and so on. i agree.

Avlon

I don't think attacking his mind through telepathy would work either. This is the man whose telepathy was capable of making EVERYONE on Earth forget about him. That includes the strongest telepaths and so on.

I've seen Sentry fairly unstable. Hal who has one of the strongest wills in DC had a hell of a time with them even with some help...and Borg wasn't attacking him while he fought them off. In a pis free battle environment...Borg would attack while the Willhunters either overtake or occupy Sentry.

The telepathic plug won't do much to Sentry, but it could give Henshaw more ammo to mess with Sentry's mind. Though he might actually like that instability as insane as he is himself.

quanchi112
i still dont think its enough as sentry's mind is to strong and he is physically without flaw. he would have the means to handle henshaw just as i feel superman has in the past.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon
I've seen Sentry fairly unstable. Hal who has one of the strongest wills in DC had a hell of a time with them even with some help...and Borg wasn't attacking him while he fought them off. In a pis free battle environment...Borg would attack while the Willhunters either overtake or occupy Sentry.

The telepathic plug won't do much to Sentry, but it could give Henshaw more ammo to mess with Sentry's mind. Though he might actually like that instability as insane as he is himself.

We don't know whether or not RR would be able to operate a ring, so comparing him to Hal doesn't work :/

Avlon
The Eradicator is physically without flaw as well, and is as powerful as Sentry physically. Henshaw has beaten him.

Ultron is not as powerful as Henshaw and had a great showing against Sentry.
Henshaw>Ultron.

Borg ftw.

I already stated numerous ways he could win..and there are more.

quanchi112
We don't know whether or not RR would be able to operate a ring, so comparing him to Hal doesn't work :/ i agree with this statement.

Avlon
We don't know whether or not RR would be able to operate a ring, so comparing him to Hal doesn't work :/

I'm not sure how this applies?

I was referring to their willpower.

quanchi112
I'm not sure how this applies?

I was referring to their willpower. has does have considerable willpower but we dont know how it would effect sentrys will. we really cant just say it would work on him or not. but i see ur point.

llagrok
The Eradicator is physically without flaw as well, and is as powerful as Sentry physically. Henshaw has beaten him.

Ultron is not as powerful as Henshaw and had a great showing against Sentry.
Henshaw>Ultron.

Borg ftw.

I already stated numerous ways he could win..and there are more.

We haven't seen the full extent of the current Ultron's power, so that is just speculation.

Nor do you know whether the Sentry is stronger/weaker than a traditional kryptonian.

quanchi112
imo sentry is stronger than superman. i feel marvel made him to be more powerful than supes. he doesnt have supes weaknesses that have always held him back.

Avlon
We haven't seen the full extent of the current Ultron's power, so that is just speculation.

Nor do you know whether the Sentry is stronger/weaker than a traditional kryptonian.

What we have seen of Ultron's power put's him on level with enhanced Metallo.
Even with that...Sentry had problems.

And nothing has been shown to put Sentry physically (strengh wise) on level with the powered kryptonians we've seen.

Erads and Sentry have quite a bit in common - Both are "Superman level," Both has energy powers that are stated far above what's been seen, and both have personality issues.

llagrok

And nothing has been shown to put Sentry physically (strengh wise) on level with the powered kryptonians we've seen.

Erads and Sentry have quite a bit in common - Both are "Superman level," Both has energy powers that are stated far above what's been seen, and both have personality issues.

We've seen Ultron fight in one issue, where she stalemated Sentry. That's all we have.

quanchi112

Erads and Sentry have quite a bit in common - Both are "Superman level," Both has energy powers that are stated far above what's been seen, and both have personality issues. kryptonians have weaknesses while sentry really has none.

Avlon
We've seen Ultron fight in one issue, where she stalemated Sentry. That's all we have.

And in that issue, "she" had Metallo like powers.

Definitely nothing to compare to Henshaws.

llagrok
And in that issue, "she" had Metallo like powers.

Definitely nothing to compare to Henshaws.

Who ever claimed that it was comparable to Hank's powers?

I simply stated that some of your points were based off speculation.

Avlon
Who ever claimed that it was comparable to Hank's powers?

I simply stated that some of your points were based off speculation.

I'm stating from what's been shown.

You're stating "with more material, they may be more powerful."

With time, power levels could change for better or worse..

Currently, things stand just fine.

TricksterPriest
As anyone who's been in Henshaw's respect thread knows, Henshaw no longer has the biological weaknesses that other kryptonians do.

2nd, slugging it out with Henshaw is next to useless. He can restructure his body at a moment's notice.

Show me a scan of Sentry doing something other than slugging it out.

Actually, I'd like to see one scan that puts him on Superman's level, let alone someone who's one-shotted Supes.

People can talk about Ultron stalemating Sentry, and some have even tried to compare the new Ultron to Henshaw. The new Ultron has no chance against Henshaw. Henshaw's powers make Extremis look like a toy.

As Henshaw himself described it, he is a rapist of machines. And he can modify himself to use tech from anywhere he's been. The Source Wall is probably the only thing he can't dupe. I fail to see how Sentry takes even a single win here. srsly Almost everything Sentry brings to the table, Henshaw has in greater abundance and he can make a weapon to beat Sentry, as he's done to countless others.

Kurash
cyborg takes a diagnosis of sentry's body and finds his weakness and creates a weapon to beat the crap out of him. With his weakness exploited sentry's hype goes way down and he becomes a normal hero . . . thank god (or henshaw)

redhotrash
Cyborg wins a good 7/10 if not more. Hes a monster. He brings a kind of visciousness to the table that Sentry hasnt dealt with. Even in a straight up fight without using a buncha outside Tech Cyborg should take him. I'd say Sentry's only chances are to pull the old Vibrating fist throug the chest routine (eeew?) or someone fly Hank into space and bfr him. Neither seems likely though.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by redhotrash
Cyborg wins a good 7/10 if not more. Hes a monster. He brings a kind of visciousness to the table that Sentry hasnt dealt with. Even in a straight up fight without using a buncha outside Tech Cyborg should take him. I'd say Sentry's only chances are to pull the old Vibrating fist throug the chest routine (eeew?) or someone fly Hank into space and bfr him. Neither seems likely though.

the fist trick won't work on Henshaw now. At the time, he was still affected by K-nite, and the k-nite was blocking his powers from working.

NiņoAraņa
and btw, just wanted to add Sentry himself didn't use telepathy to make everyone forget...it was a machine that him and Reed designed and Cloc transmitted.

please END this hype erm

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the fist trick won't work on Henshaw now. At the time, he was still affected by K-nite, and the k-nite was blocking his powers from working.

The second one won't work either. BFR is really not an option unless Sentry has access to the phantom zone now.

NiņoAraņa

Sirius77
Originally posted by JasonK4
Cap did, members of KMC that were there have witnessed it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454557&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post9073322

ermm

No, his primary Adamantium sheild did.

Cap just swung it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The only way Hank henshaw is winning this fight, is if he knows about Cloc, so he could win by using the trick that Ironman did when he played with The Sentry's mind. If he did not know about this he'd be physically overmatched. Sentry would win period.

If it's tech, he'll sense it.

Sirius77

stick out tongue

sentry wins. coz marvels money is currently on him stick out tongue

He's the most overrated character Marvel has
created in a long time. His large feats have never
been shown on panel.

Also, what is to stop Henshaw from copying his DNA?

Juntai
If it's tech, he'll sense it. And control it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
i dont have the scan of this. it was mentioned off panel. when i have the scans i always provide them. sirius knows spiderman said this but we have never seen it on panel so we dont know what took place and only that it did.

but everytime i do have the scan i will most definitely post it up here.

Then why did you say it if you knew there was no evidence?

llagrok

Sirius77
i still dont think its enough as sentry's mind is to strong and he is physically without flaw. he would have the means to handle henshaw just as i feel superman has in the past.

Physically without flaw?

He can't lift a Helicarrier.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9766/page15dv3.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5734/page16ip4.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6225/page17oo1.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5667/page18ub4.jpg

And I couldn't get any scans of Fem-tron, but you get the picture.

llagrok
He doesn't have tactile TK.

Also, seeing as he was able to restrain Terrax, there shouldn't be any room to question his strength. That's one low feat against many high ones.

Sirius77

Appearently he's much weaker.

The average Kryptonian can push moons out of orbit,
Sentry has trouble with Helicarriers.

batdude123

Neither does Superman.

Sirius77
kryptonians have weaknesses while sentry really has none.

CLOC=tech

Henshaw=omni-technopath

Hank Henshaw ftw.

Sirius77

Also, seeing as he was able to restrain Terrax, there shouldn't be any room to question his strength. That's one low feat against many high ones.

What is his highest strength feat?

Avlon
Geneti-loc is one easy way to win:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1664/steel221819nb1.th.jpghttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7421/steel2220rp5.th.jpg

Sirius77
Very true.

llagrok
Now that I think about it, having trouble SAFELY landing the hellcarrier isn't such a bad feat. The x-jet weighs over 300 ton, god knows how much a hellcarrier weighs.

Soljer
Now that I think about it, having trouble SAFELY landing the hellcarrier isn't such a bad feat. The x-jet weighs over 300 ton, god knows how much a hellcarrier weighs.

Less than a small moon.

no expression.

Sirius77

Imagine moving the moon out of Earths gravity.

Superman did.

One time almost by accident.

tkitna
I think we're going to get a better guage on Sentry in the next month or so. After he beats down WWH and puts the new Ultron to rest.

gogogadgetgo
He's the most overrated character Marvel has
created in a long time. His large feats have never
been shown on panel.

Also, what is to stop Henshaw from copying his DNA?

yes he is, he's so hyped that i could barely stand it

probably coz he made people forget them that marvel decided to just have it mentioned by someone who remembered (ie spiderman)

marvel would probably come up with something soon tos how how powerful sentry is since their hyping him so much. i doubt it if theyd suddenly show him to be a pussy with all the invested time and effort to hype him.

though i'd like to see thor smack him silly stick out tongue

Sirius77
Originally posted by tkitna
I think we're going to get a better guage on Sentry in the next month or so. After he beats down WWH and puts the new Ultron to rest.

You mean If.

Thats a big If.

vlaaad12345
Even one shoting hulk wont be enough,he has anti-hulk powers,he really needs to own ultron to start getting credibility as one of earths strongest.

Sirius77
True.

quanchi112
You mean If.

Thats a big If. i agree it is a big if. im hoping ww hulk wins this.

redhotrash
Im not a Sentry fan, but I wouldnt be upset if Hulk gets thrown into the sun along with all his PIS bull****

[BAW]Endrict
Sentry has to win over Ultron and Hulk.

Tony Stark
yes he is, he's so hyped that i could barely stand it

probably coz he made people forget them that marvel decided to just have it mentioned by someone who remembered (ie spiderman)

marvel would probably come up with something soon tos how how powerful sentry is since their hyping him so much. i doubt it if theyd suddenly show him to be a pussy with all the invested time and effort to hype him.

though i'd like to see thor smack him silly stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's not going to happen... SENTRY pwns all... Reed has stated it numerous times that SENTRY "IS" the most powerful hero the world has ever known. It's not Reeds gig to throw hyperbole out there. And obviously Reed knows of SS, THOR, HULK, BB, Strange...etc

Hence Bob's "THE" man.

cool

Superherovandal
Hyperbole occurs all the time in comics. and writers as good as they are tend to forget other heroes true abilities.

redhotrash
Reed thinks hes smarter than Dr. Doom. Well damn it Doom went back in time first!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by redhotrash
Reed thinks hes smarter than Dr. Doom. Well damn it Doom went back in time first!

Ahhhh...Obviously your forgetting about REEDFORCE... BTW Reed makes machines that go to heaven in his spare time, all the while continuing to send Doom corrections on his works. Because Reed would hate to have Victor become any further scared from not listening to Reeds opinion on Dooms miscalculations.

stick out tongue

Sirius77
Reed is smart, but not infallible.

Reed is precise, but not incapable of hyperboles.

After all, Batman, the master of prep, and man of very
few words said that firestorm was the most powerful being
on the planet.

Now taking into account people like Specter, Superboy Prime,
Amped Captain Marvel, etc.. all existed when he said that, I'd
say that despite the credibility, it was ahyperbole.

Soljer

on the planet.

He also said that Wonder Woman was the best melee combatant in the world.

laughing.

Sirius77
lol.

rico777
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's not going to happen... SENTRY pwns all... Reed has stated it numerous times that SENTRY "IS" the most powerful hero the world has ever known. It's not Reeds gig to throw hyperbole out there. And obviously Reed knows of SS, THOR, HULK, BB, Strange...etc

Hence Bob's "THE" man.

cool
yada yada yada... Henshaw wins here quite easily.. he's no wimp like Terrax =/

Sirius77
True.

Terrax is depowered these days...

He never has been that powerful, has he?

I mean hes been pwned by everyone and his uncle, except for squirrel girl. lol.

llagrok
True.

Terrax is depowered these days...

He never has been that powerful, has he?

I mean hes been pwned by everyone and his uncle, except for squirrel girl. lol.

He cut a planet in half no expression

UniOmni
Appearently he's much weaker.

The average Kryptonian can push moons out of orbit,
Sentry has trouble with Helicarriers.

And when did we see a run of the mill kryptonian push a celestial body?

Do tell...

And Sentry had trouble with the Helicarrier, after Ultron subverted his power level somehow.

It was implied in the comic and varified by Bendis later.

And Sentry contained a cosmic cube with brawn briefly.

That's top tier strength if ever i saw it.

Not saying Sentry wins or loses, but this whole agenda to push him down to Wonderman level from most of KMC is really tiring.

He beat the Void who broke every bone in Hulks body, which is a top tier feat through and through.

He contained the power of a cosmic cube, which is hella impressive, since the Superman containing a black hole feat gets trotted out every now and then.

And he's fast enough to get to the sun quick fast and in a hurry.

He's never really been truly injured by anyone or thing, and yet this under current of vitrolistic hate surrounds him, as if him being impressive somehow makes Superman(a character from an entirely different company) threatened, never mind the fact that he's probably the most loved and romanticized hero in comics.

I can understand a Thor fan, or Surfer or Hulk fan being threatened, but Superman fans?!

Really?!

It's gotta stop.

Sentry is elite top tier in strength, speed and durability.

He's not Sub Superman level.

And for the record, Eradicator and Henshaw are both based on the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago.

Shit's ridiculous.

Over at SHC, i'm pegged as a Superman fanboy, and a DC nuthugger.

Over here, i'm pegged as a Superman hater, and a Marvelite.

I'm a fanboy of neither DC/Marvel, Superman nor Thor.

I'm a fanboy of good comics.

For the record, i think that Henshaw wins due to Sentrys dependence on Cloc, which Henshaw can likely manipulate.

Quit trying to downgrade characters you don't like.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Soljer
He also said that Wonder Woman was the best melee combatant in the world.

laughing.

She is.

Her combination of C level skills, yet her awesome stats make her the best MELEE fighter in the world.

She's not the best hth fighter based on pure skill, no.

But neither is Deathstroke, yet he beats on teams.

Same thing.

Soljer
No one's downgrading a damned thing - they're calling it as they see it.

Sentry isn't on Superman's level. no expression.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni

Do tell...

And Sentry had trouble with the Helicarrier, after Ultron subverted his power level somehow.

Not saying Sentry wins or loses, but this whole agenda to push him down to Wonderman level from most of KMC is really tiring.

He beat the Void who broke every bone in Hulks body, which is a top tier feat through and through.

He contained the power of a cosmic cube, which is hella impressive, since the Superman containing a black hole feat gets trotted out every now and then.

He's never really been truly injured by anyone or thing, and yet this under current of vitrolistic hate surrounds him, as if him being impressive somehow makes Superman(a character from an entirely different company) threatened, never mind the fact that he's probably the most loved and romanticized hero in comics.

I can understand a Thor fan, or Surfer or Hulk fan being threatened, but Superman fans?!

Really?!

It's gotta stop.

And for the record, Eradicator and Henshaw are both based on the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago.

Shit's ridiculous.

For the record, i think that Henshaw wins due to Sentrys dependence on Cloc, which Henshaw can likely manipulate.

Quit trying to downgrade characters you don't like. cosigned.

quanchi112

Sentry isn't on Superman's level. no expression. ur right hes above it.

rico777

Sentry isn't on Superman's level. no expression.

cosigned

UniOmni
Why not?

He's got a feat of strength that anyone else would be estatic to crow about for their favorite character.

Superman contains the power of an exploding power battery, capable of universal reality manipulation with pure strength, you bet your ass it's gonna be in the respect thread.

Sentry does it................................not on the level.

His dark half breaks every bone in the Hulks body, and sentry proves to be more powerful, yet he's not on the level.

He flies to the sun insanely fast....but it's not on the level.

He hasn't been really beaten by anyone or thing yet straight up, yet he's not on the level.

No, he's on the level.

You people just keep changing it with the winds.

Kinda like the Dragonball Z craze from a few years ago.

Soljer
ur right hes above it.

Superman would have juggled the helicarrier while one-shotting Shultron and World War Hulk. erm.

UniOmni
Even though he was weakened by Ultron?

Didn't Superman have trouble recently holding up the Daily Planet globe?

Validus
Why not?

He's got a feat of strength that anyone else would be estatic to crow about for their favorite character.

Superman contains the power of an exploding power battery, capable of universal reality manipulation with pure strength, you bet your ass it's gonna be in the respect thread.

His dark half breaks every bone in the Hulks body, and sentry proves to be more powerful, yet he's not on the level.

He hasn't been really beaten by anyone or thing yet straight up, yet he's not on the level.

No, he's on the level.

Quit crying.

Symmetric Chaos

Doesn't Void have the same weakening power that Sentry does?

Lots of people can fly to the sun really fast . . .

And SherlockHolmes never lost a fight in his life, I bet he can take Batman. Logic like that is extremely poor erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

And SherlockHolmes never lost a fight in his life, I bet he can take Batman. Logic like that is extremely poor erm no it isnt. people on here are just protective of superman and are scared of sentry.

rico777

And SherlockHolmes never lost a fight in his life, I bet he can take Batman. Logic like that is extremely poor erm

Is this true? shit i need to brush up on Sherlock Holmes

UniOmni
Ahhhhhhh........................Vally.

No tears here, cuz i really don't care about either character at all.

I just hate to see the blind hatred for Sentry that exists here, kinda like the vocal dislike of Superman from many posters over at SHC.

Neither character gets a fair shake, so i try to champion the underdog.

Sentry vs Squirrel Girl: KMC = Trickster PRiest" He's not on the level of Superman, so he loses here!!"..

Superman vs the FF4 messedHC= Damien"Ben slows him down, and Sues shields keep him contained by Johnny sears him with the Nova Flame, Superman loses the majority......"

I champion any character, so save your tears for the end of Sinestro Corps, when Kyle dies.

Stop it.

UniOmni

Yep, Void keeps Hulk scared...........yet Green, which means still Class 100, and strong enough to knock people into the atmosphere.

Still a major feat.

And you're right, lots of people can fly to the sun really fast.

And it's not poor logic when considering who he's fought.

Absorbing man, going toe to toe with Thor, Hulk and various others.

Terrax....who might not be the elite top tier that Thor or Superman is, but still cratered an entire planet with an axe swing.

And he fought and beat the Void, who fought and defeated the FF4, the Avengers iirc, and DR. Strange?

Not a feat, right?

People don't like Sentry because of his conception, and frankly, i don't either.

Soljer
Yep, Void keeps Hulk scared...........yet Green, which means still Class 100, and strong enough to knock people into the atmosphere.

So, The Void beat Colossus, or the Thing, got it.

And you're right, lots of people can fly to the sun really fast.
Which is totally unimpressive. When he starts skipping around from one side of the universe to the other really fast, we'll talk.

Absorbing man,

Ooohh....the same guy that Captain America, Daredevil, and Spiderman have beat on more than one occasion.

Terrax....who might not be the elite top tier that Thor or Superman is, but still cratered an entire planet with an axe swing.
laughing Terrax. Ben Grimm floored Terrax.

And he fought and beat the Void, who fought and defeated the FF4, the Avengers iirc, and DR. Strange?

ABC logic for the win! Besides, if he beat up on Doctor Strange fifteen years ago, it'd be a feat. Right now, Stephen can't even deal with a couple ninjas.

quanchi112
stalemated galactus. nuff said.

Soljer
Oh really? Let us see some scan of the fight, then!

UniOmni

Which is totally unimpressive. When he starts skipping around from one side of the universe to the other really fast, we'll talk.

Ooohh....the same guy that Captain America, Daredevil, and Spiderman have beat on more than one occasion.

ABC logic for the win! Besides, if he beat up on Doctor Strange fifteen years ago, it'd be a feat. Right now, Stephen can't even deal with a couple ninjas.

And you've yet to deal with the fact that Sentry has his small list of feats, on top of not having lost to anyone clean yet.

That's what puts him on the level of Superman.

And when he breaks Surfers jaw with a punch, i will laugh because i know why you're so intent on portraying Sentry as < Superman, and i will cry because Surfer is one of my favorite characters.

I see you.

quanchi112
Oh really? Let us see some scan of the fight, then! areu calling peter parker a liar?

NiņoAraņa
areu calling peter parker a liar? yes? or someone who vastly exaggerates? and when did he hold a cosmic cube? or fight Thor?!

Evil_Ash
Henk Halsbawnk ftw.

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The feat isn't necessarily that the VOID/SENTRY beat The HULK it was that he broke "EVERY" bone in the hulks body. Which FTR not Superman nor DS nor DD could do... stick out tongue

It was a really big globe. wink

SENTRY for the win.

NiņoAraņa
roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The feat isn't necessarily that the VOID/SENTRY beat The HULK it was that he broke "EVERY" bone in the hulks body. Which FTR not Superman nor DS nor DD could do... stick out tongue

SENTRY for the win. i don't understand how peple use Void's feat for sentry....confused

Tony Stark

Symmetric Chaos
confused

Ummm... Because they are one in the same...yin to yang... The VOID is The SENTRY's dark side of the moon.

Void was thrown into the sun . . . they're very separate.

NiņoAraņa
confused

Ummm... Because they are one in the same...yin to yang... The VOID is The SENTRY's dark side of the moon. they don't have the same abilites, ie. Sentry can't shapeshift.

Void was thrown into the sun . . . they're very separate. that too....

Soljer
And you've yet to deal with the fact that Sentry has his small list of feats, on top of not having lost to anyone clean yet.

And when he breaks Surfers jaw with a punch, i will laugh because i know why you're so intent on portraying Sentry as < Superman, and i will cry because Surfer is one of my favorite characters.

I see you.

And Sherlock Holmes list of feats has no low showings, either.

So I guess he's stomping all over big blue, too? smile.

A character with 'no low feats' does not justify not having high enough ones.

panthergod
Sentry is above a standard every day top tier Superman, and looks to be on par with Sueprman higher end team wrecker portrayals when he's 'cutting loose' ala OWAW, Apokolips Now, Infinite Crisis, etc.

panthergod
that being said, with sinestro rings, Henshaw sins 8-9/10.

Remember, the num,ber oif rings you have does NOT increase your will power, which is the only thing that determines your powerlevel with GL/Sinestro rings. having ten rings is the same as having one ring in terms of power output. the only difference is that it'll take far longer to run out of his power charge. with so many rings.

Sirius77
He cut a planet in half no expression

And Galactus eats them.
But Thor defeated him.

Thor is not as powerful as Superman, and Sentry is not as
powerful as Thor.

Hank Henshaw has Superman's DNA, plus the source wall tech,
plus Apocalypse tech, plus Kryptonian Tech, plus eight GL rings,
plus two Qwardian rings... and soon CLOC.

Henshaw ftw.

Sirius77

Do tell...

Really?!

It's gotta stop.

Shit's ridiculous.

Quit trying to downgrade characters you don't like.

Okay...

First off, to answer your first question, Supergirl. A novice.
Someone that has only had powers for a few years flew
through a moon and effortlessly tore it to pieces. (Legion)

And as for Sentry to supposedly never to have been injured,
I saw alot of blood in his mouth when femtron kneed him.

Also, just because something is implied, doesn't mean that its true.
It was said that he stalemated Galactus, but there is still no on panel evidence.

And as for the cosmic cube thing. Scan?

Sirius77
Why not?

No, he's on the level.

He beats the lowest level herald, and he's superman level?

He beats Absorbing Man, and suddenly hes Thors equal?

He breaks the Hulks bones... I've seen the Hulk burned to
a skeleton, and the person that did it wasn't hyped to that
level. The Hulk has durablilty, but the main factor in that is regeneration.

I don't hate Sentry. I just don't like it that so many other characters have done the great majority of the things that he has done, and they have gotten no recognition for it.

Sentry would be a great character if he stopped moping all the
time and saying "Time to take it up a notch" or "Time to use my full
power" or "Time to get serious", and actually back it up with action...
I mean come on, when he said that to Genis, Genis knew he wasn't a
threat, Genis had cosmic awareness. He just sent him to the microverse
with a gesture. He talks big, then gets removed.
Imo, hes all hype. Given he is powerful, and on the top tier level
if he actually backs his words up with action, but nowhere near Superman level.

TricksterPriest
Ahhhhhhh........................Vally.

No tears here, cuz i really don't care about either character at all.

I just hate to see the blind hatred for Sentry that exists here, kinda like the vocal dislike of Superman from many posters over at SHC.

Neither character gets a fair shake, so i try to champion the underdog.

Sentry vs Squirrel Girl: KMC = Trickster PRiest" He's not on the level of Superman, so he loses here!!"..

Superman vs the FF4 messedHC= Damien"Ben slows him down, and Sues shields keep him contained by Johnny sears him with the Nova Flame, Superman loses the majority......"

I champion any character, so save your tears for the end of Sinestro Corps, when Kyle dies.

Stop it.

for the record, Supes would lose to Squirrel Girl too. stick out tongue I freely recoqnize her insane jobber aura.

Supes vs. the F4 is spite. There's really no way they can win if Supes is even half-trying.

People hate Supes on KMC yes, but we also recoqnize that he's really uber. In a certain sense, Sentry will never equal Superman. Few characters would. Supes is the first real superhero.

But on the debating end, Sentry doesn't have the feats to match up against someone like Superman. Sentry beats Hulk, whoop-de-doo. When Hulk is comparable to Orion, Mongul, The General, Bizarro, etc, let me know.

Superman's rogues gallery>>>Hulk's rogues gallery, and what little we've seen of Sentry's as well.

And nobody's gonna be crying. Challengers revealed that Kyle will survive, and be back as Ion. shocklaugh

Sirius77
Even though he was weakened by Ultron?

Superman flew through a red sun and beat down SBP directly
afterwards.

He doesn't get weak like that.

Sirius77
no it isnt. people on here are just protective of superman and are scared of sentry.

Yes. We're all scared of a comic book character...

Terrified... You've figured us all out Quanchi... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kenny 07
Hankshaw could win this.

Sirius77

I see you.

He's had his own series, and he still has a small level of Feats?

What does that say?

Kenny 07
That they focused on his mental state more that his physical abilities. That's what Sentry is about, his mind not his body.

His powers and abilities adds to his problems.

What a silly question.

Sirius77
areu calling peter parker a liar?

No, just some guy who doesn't understand what he's
seeing, so he exaggerates.

rotiart

on the planet.

batman said firestorm was potentially the most powerful, not that he was.. meaning that if firestorm ever stepped up to the plate, he could be.

since batman also said it was potential, he shows he does not think that firestorm is currently... the strongest. big grin i forget the comic but it was a recent one.

batkick, for the win!

Sirius77
roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SENTRY for the win.

Give Sentry a couple hundred tentacles, and he'll crush the Hulk to dust.

I meant Superman.

Kenny 07
That is exactly right.

He could have taken a beaten from every hero in the world and not have been fed for a long time. We don't know so we have to wait and see to find out what happened.

Until then its a waste of a claim and a desperate move.

Don't take this wrong I am a huge Sentry fan but I know his abilities from what we have saw.

Sirius77
Edit: I meant Superman.

Kenny 07
Give Sentry a couple hundred tentacles, and he'll crush the Hulk to dust. Hulk is being underestimated to be fair.

If another character done what he has done and had no annoying fanboys he would be uber and everyone would admit it. His speed lets him down. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Give Sentry a couple hundred tentacles, and he'll crush the Hulk to dust.

I meant Superman.

Give Hulk the same stuff and he'd beat Superman or Sentry stick out tongue

panthergod
for the record, Supes would lose to Squirrel Girl too. stick out tongue I freely recoqnize her insane jobber aura.

Supes vs. the F4 is spite. There's really no way they can win if Supes is even half-trying.

People hate Supes on KMC yes, but we also recoqnize that he's really uber. In a certain sense, Sentry will never equal Superman. Few characters would. Supes is the first real superhero.

But on the debating end, Sentry doesn't have the feats to match up against someone like Superman. Sentry beats Hulk, whoop-de-doo. When Hulk is comparable to Orion, Mongul, The General, Bizarro, etc, let me know.

Superman's rogues gallery>>>Hulk's rogues gallery, and what little we've seen of Sentry's as well.

And nobody's gonna be crying. Challengers revealed that Kyle will survive, and be back as Ion. shocklaugh

And you have the gall to claim that *I'm biased for Superman?

The fact is that Sentry does operate at a higher level than Superman day to day usual showings. When ytou get to Superman all out, Darkseid wrecking type levels, the yeah, you got a guy on par with anything Sentry's ever done. but Sueprman is not suually at that level due to his superhuman holding back factor.

Kenny 07
That is quite possible, he probably could cause a lot of damage to Sentry. An improved IM couldn't do much to Hulk, the standard IM made Sentry bleed. Sentry hasn't got that good durability. I know its one bit but with all we have its all we can use for him.

Sirius77
Give Hulk the same stuff and he'd beat Superman or Sentry stick out tongue

I meant superman, it was a mistype.

Kenny 07
Originally posted by panthergod

The fact is that Sentry does operate at a higher level than Superman day to day usual showings. When ytou get to Superman all out, Darkseid wrecking type levels, the yeah, you got a guy on par with anything Sentry's ever done. but Sueprman is not suually at that level due to his superhuman holding back factor. But on this site its not holding back. Which Superman and Sentry both do. Sentry states it so does Superman.

But Sentrys durability lets him down.

Sirius77

The fact is that Sentry does operate at a higher level than Superman day to day usual showings. When ytou get to Superman all out, Darkseid wrecking type levels, the yeah, you got a guy on par with anything Sentry's ever done. but Sueprman is not suually at that level due to his superhuman holding back factor.

Superman's feats are WORLDS ahead of Sentry's.

He's pushed a moon out of orbit.

He's Flown through a red sun unharmed.

He flew to Krypton in a few moments.

He has alot of feats that put him above Sentry, just
check the respect thread.

UniOmni
And Galactus eats them.
But Thor defeated him.

Thor is not as powerful as Superman, and Sentry is not as
powerful as Thor.

Hank Henshaw has Superman's DNA, plus the source wall tech,
plus Apocalypse tech, plus Kryptonian Tech, plus eight GL rings,
plus two Qwardian rings... and soon CLOC.

Henshaw ftw.

Thor isn't as powerful as Superman?!!?!?!?

Sorry buddy, but as long as one of his hands is wrapped around the handle of Mjnollir, he trumps Superman.

Superman is the 100 to Thor's 95 physically, but that 5% difference doesn't make him an entire tier above, and with the hammer, it's Thor overall at 200 to Superman at 100.

And Sentry isn't as powerful as Thor?

Likely not, when it comes to overall power points.

But physically, he's above.

And if Jelly, the biggest and sanest (now that he's distanced himself from SHC) Superman supporter i've seen yet can say that Sentry is above standard day to day Superman levels, how can he not be above the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago?!

And i don't have the scan for Sentry holding the cosmic cube, but i'll see if i can find it.

And yet, Sentry and Genis destroying multiple worlds in a fight isn't proof of elite top tier power, yet many would agree that Photon would likely beat Superman for a majority..........

Sentry is in a fight that destroys multiple worlds.......but he's not ont he level of Superman, who's yet to destroy one world.

Yet, earlier you bring up Superman destroying a moon, which is smaller than a planet significantly....

Yet you have no agenda.

He's got the goods and the feats(few tho they are) to put him on that level.

You just don't want him there.

At least admit it, and face your bias, is all i want.

TricksterPriest

Sorry buddy, but as long as one of his hands is wrapped around the handle of Mjnollir, he trumps Superman.

Superman is the 100 to Thor's 95 physically, but that 5% difference doesn't make him an entire tier above, and with the hammer, it's Thor overall at 200 to Superman at 100.

And if Jelly, the biggest and sanest (now that he's distanced himself from SHC) Superman supporter i've seen yet can say that Sentry is above standard day to day Superman levels, how can he not be above the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago?!

And i don't have the scan for Sentry holding the cosmic cube, but i'll see if i can find it.

And yet, Sentry and Genis destroying multiple worlds in a fight isn't proof of elite top tier power, yet many would agree that Photon would likely beat Superman for a majority..........

Sentry is in a fight that destroys multiple worlds.......but he's not ont he level of Superman, who's yet to destroy one world.

Yet, earlier you bring up Superman destroying a moon, which is smaller than a planet significantly....

Yet you have no agenda.

Physically, he doesn't have the feats to match against Supes.

"And if Jelly, the biggest and sanest (now that he's distanced himself from SHC) Superman supporter i've seen yet can say that Sentry is above standard day to day Superman levels, how can he not be above the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago?!" WOAH WOAH WOAH! Jellyrobes, sane? What the f**k? The man's a raving loon.

Genis was toying with Sentry, let's be real here. Sentry did not stalemate Genis-Vel.

Supes has destroyed planets before, and I'm not going into that respect thread to look for the scans. stick out tongue

If or when, Sentry gets more feats, and starts living up to even a 1/10th of his hype, then we can talk about comparing him to the man of steel.

He doesn't have the cred, the feats, or the history to challenge Superman.

And this isn't the 'Supes clone' bias. He's just not good enough.

And we're off-topic anyways. He's not facing Superman. He's fighting Hank Henshaw. A guy who has one-shotted Supes. evil face

panthergod
Superman's feats are WORLDS ahead of Sentry's.

He's pushed a moon out of orbit.

He's Flown through a red sun unharmed.

He flew to Krypton in a few moments.

He has alot of feats that put him above Sentry, just
check the respect thread.
None of those necessarily make Superman 'world's superior.

Now beating Darkseid like a dog, stalemating E-2 Superman while warping space/time and destroying an Earth with the residual force of his punches, those are the type of feats you want to point to.

And no, Superman is not 'world's' ahead of Sentry. that's is laughable ignorant fanboyism.

And I'm a notorious Superman fan.

Sentry and Superman are peers.

panthergod

Yet you have no agenda.

Not that it matters, but Superman been destroyed a planet.

And yes, Sentry is clearly physically above Byrne Era Superman/Eradicator/Henshaw

Kenny 07
Physically, he doesn't have the feats to match against Supes.

"And if Jelly, the biggest and sanest (now that he's distanced himself from SHC) Superman supporter i've seen yet can say that Sentry is above standard day to day Superman levels, how can he not be above the physical stats of a Superman from 14 years ago?!" WOAH WOAH WOAH! Jellyrobes, sane? What the f**k? The man's a raving loon.

Genis was toying with Sentry, let's be real here. Sentry did not stalemate Genis-Vel.

Supes has destroyed planets before, and I'm not going into that respect thread to look for the scans. stick out tongue

If or when, Sentry gets more feats, and starts living up to even a 1/10th of his hype, then we can talk about comparing him to the man of steel.

He doesn't have the cred, the feats, or the history to challenge Superman.

And this isn't the 'Supes clone' bias. He's just not good enough.

And we're off-topic anyways. He's not facing Superman. He's fighting Hank Henshaw. A guy who has one-shotted Supes. evil face

Sentry said he was holding back against Genis so we still don't know his power limits. big grin

UniOmni

And yes, Sentry is clearly physically above Byrne Era Superman/Eradicator/Henshaw

When did he destroy a planet?

Juntai

And yes, Sentry is clearly physically above Byrne Era Superman/Eradicator/Henshaw Are we using early 90s versions of these characters!?

UniOmni
No Jun.

But people are saying that Henshaw is physically above Sentry, when Henshaw is based off the dna of the early 90's era Superman.

Sirius77

Yet you have no agenda.

Where are you getting this 14 years ago crap?
Hank Henshaw has since gotten many times more powerful since
he and Superman last fought.
Hes taken out all of the GL Manhunters, and then put them under his
control. Then upgraded them.
He has copied the source wall tech.
Gotten sucked into a black Hole, and not only survived, but
upgraded.
He has absorbed several creatures from the Phantom zone. And
broken out of it.
He has also copied the geneti-lock and the Apocalypse tech.

Also, as far as the Superman=Thor thing, you've seen JLA/Avengers right? That was cannon. Also, the writer of both Superman and Thor, Jurgens, said that Superman was many hundreds of times stronger than Thor. As for Mjolnir... Supes caught that in his hand, and proceeded to clock the f*** out of Thor. So, the next time that you try to say crap like Thor=200 and Superman=100, READ COMICS.

Also, as far as the Sentry and Genis destroying multiple worlds...
have you ever heard of a hyperbole? Spiderman said the same thing about Sentry defeating Galactus... funny how we never see these world
crushing feats, isnt it? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I've heard the same exact thing about superman, in fact, theres a scan that referrs to him as saving the omniverse.
Also, how many times has Superman taken the Omega Effect?

So, basically, if you want to call me biased, that's fine, but the
feats that I have named have been on panel... yours... lol...
yours are all hyperboles. laughing laughing

panthergod
Originally posted by Juntai
Are we using early 90s versions of these characters!?

Since Eradicator and Henshaw were created then and are physically equal to the Superman of the early 90's, then yeah, citing the level of physical power they are on is relevant.

Juntai
No Jun.

But people are saying that Henshaw is physically above Sentry, when Henshaw is based off the dna of the early 90's era Superman. Did Supes' DNA change after the early 90s were over?

panthergod
When did he destroy a planet?

Infinite Crisis.

Juntai
Since Eradicator and Henshaw were created then and are physically equal to the Superman of the early 90's, then yeah, citing the level of physical power they are on is relevant. Last I saw, Eradicator is still the physical equivelent of Superman now as well. Giving how he was beginning to hand it to Kal and Kon El at the same time during Infinite Crisis, before he got blindsided. In fact, he's been Superman's near equal in pretty much every appearance I can remember.

Henshaw, I haven't got to compare to Superman recently, but there's no reason to believe he's still at early 90's levels of prowess, when EVERY DC character is written stronger now.

Sirius77
None of those necessarily make Superman 'world's superior.

Now beating Darkseid like a dog, stalemating E-2 Superman while warping space/time and destroying an Earth with the residual force of his punches, those are the type of feats you want to point to.

And no, Superman is not 'world's' ahead of Sentry. that's is laughable ignorant fanboyism.

And I'm a notorious Superman fan.

Sentry and Superman are peers.

You appearently have no grasp of the concept of on panel
feats, do you? laughing

panthergod
Where are you getting this 14 years ago crap?
Hank Henshaw has since gotten many times more powerful since
he and Superman last fought.

Not in terms of his physical stats he hasn't.

yeah yeah yeah...no one was talking about his tech powers. physical stats/kryptonian powerset only was what was reffered to.

And he later corrected that ridiculous statement.

Yeah, that's true Sueprman is clearly stronger than Thor, as far as those who are ignorant and or delusional are concerned.

You have some facts wrong and need to step you rkjnolwegde up on certain things.

Sentry looks physically superior to Henshaw in terms of strength and durabililty on average.

That being said Henshaw is a beast with tech and has sinestro rings. that makes up for and trumps Sentry's natural raw power advantage.

Kenny 07
Superman has shown superior durability to Sentry, Hankshaw with his tech he one shotted Supes, he can do the same to Sentry.

panthergod
Originally posted by Juntai
Last I saw, Eradicator is still the physical equivelent of Superman now as well. Giving how he was beginning to hand it to Kal and Kon El at the same time during Infinite Crisis, before he got blindsided. In fact, he's been Superman's near equal in pretty much every appearance I can remember.

Actually, he's been clearly dominated by Superman in virtually every encounter they've had since those times. where Eradicator got destroyed by Henshaw, Superman beat Henshaw straight up multiple times.

Sueprman also physically dominated Eradicator in Man of Steel 97.

IIRC Superman stomped Eradicator physically in Infinite Crisis and was clearly superior..

Eradicator hasn't been physically equal to Superman in his base form in 14-15 years.

Henshaw, I haven't got to compare to Superman recently, but there's no reason to believe he's still at early 90's levels of prowess, when EVERY DC character is written stronger now.

Juntai
Actually, he's been clearly dominated by Superman in virtually every encounter they've had since those times. where Eradicator got destroyed by Henshaw, Superman beat Henshaw straight up multiple times.

Sueprman also physically dominated Eradicator in Man of Steel 97.

IIRC Superman stomped Eradicator physically in Infinite Crisis and was clearly superior..

Eradicator hasn't been physically equal to Superman in his base form in 14-15 years.

Henshaw, I haven't got to compare to Superman recently, but there's no reason to believe he's still at early 90's levels of prowess, when EVERY DC character is written stronger now. I believe in the encounter with Superman during Infinite Crisis, Superman found himself on the underside of a mountain sized rock of ice. Erad had Supes and Superboy on the ropes at once, before he got blindsided by the Omacs.

Of course Superman is always going to end up physically beating Eradicator, but they are still peers in this regard.

The idea Henshaw hasn't gained in power in 15 years is laughable here, at best. If he was a peer then, he still is. That's the way they're written. Otherwise you're basically suggesting that Hawkman is nearly the physical peer of Henshaw, and all the real heavyweights are by and far way out of his league.

Btw, control your tags.

TricksterPriest
Erads loses to Supes if he fights like an idiot, or as Avlon put it, if David in control. His Kem-El persona is a match for Superman, and capable of taking a majority, which he has done. Eradicator's superiority isn't rooted in his physical stats, it's his experience and other powers that put him above Superman in a KMC fight.

Henshaw on the other hand, hasn't lost to Supes since Reign of the Supermen.

panthergod
Erads loses to Supes if he fights like an idiot, or as Avlon put it, if David in control. His Kem-El persona is a match for Superman, and capable of taking a majority, which he has done. Eradicator's superiority isn't rooted in his physical stats, it's his experience and other powers that put him above Superman in a KMC fight.

lol, So what happened in Trial of Superman, where IIRC Superman beat Hernshaw into submission?

Sirius77
Not in terms of his physical stats he hasn't.

yeah yeah yeah...no one was talking about his tech powers. physical stats/kryptonian powerset only was what was reffered to.

And he later corrected that ridiculous statement.

Yeah, that's true Sueprman is clearly stronger than Thor, as far as those who are ignorant and or delusional are concerned.

You have some facts wrong and need to step you rkjnolwegde up on certain things.

Sentry looks physically superior to Henshaw in terms of strength and durabililty on average.

That being said Henshaw is a beast with tech and has sinestro rings. that makes up for and trumps Sentry's natural raw power advantage.

So, let me get this straight. You think that I'm "ignorant and or delusional " because I referred to the cannon Superman vs Thor fight, and I referenced a true statement from the writer that wrote both of them? I really don't understand where you're coming from, or why you're so angry...

Superman is stronger than Thor, and Cyborg Superman has one-
shotted Superman:
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman108p12st7.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman108p13jg5.jpg

Also, what makes you think that every Kryptonian except for
Henshaw got a powerup?
Have you read Sinestro Corps? It took Hal, Guy, Kilowog, and others to beat him when he had one ring. And they had to tap into the main Battery of Oa to do so.
Even afterwards, he still survived, and now he has eight GL rings and two Qwardian power rings.

UniOmni

Wrong.

Henshaw lost to Superman soon after the Return of Superman, when he'd beaten Steel, Eradicator, Superboy and i think Supergirl.

He also later got handled by Superman in H/P after hitting him with a sneak attack, only to have his conscious captured by Darkseid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>