Hankshaw with ring vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight on Thanos's turf.

Who wins?

quanchi112
thanos wins.

Sirius77
Henshaw copies the bionic enhancements in Thanos' body, and possibly makes a body out of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Henshaw copies the bionic enhancements in Thanos' body, and possibly makes a body out of them. thanos imprisons him in containment block the same he defeated the mighty thor with the power gem with.

Sirius77
And then Hank copies the tech and does the same thing to Thanos.

Hank has escaped Black Holes.

Darkness_Male
hank has more then one ring at the moment the sinestro force was for peple who had special attributes such as the ability to scare others its true thanos wouldnt be afraid but i guess the power of the yellow ring works like a green ring sept it requres fear instead of will power i still think he could take out thanos with the proper preperation what i mean is like being ready.

Avlon
Being in Thanos turf is actually a boon for Henshaw.

Thanos has some nice tech toys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Being in Thanos turf is actually a boon for Henshaw.

Thanos has some nice tech toys. thanos always has a plan. henshaw would be working for him at the end of the day.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos always has a plan. henshaw would be working for him at the end of the day.

Batman always has a plan. Thanos would be working for him at the end of the day.

Batman has heart. smile

Air Legend
LMAO. People can say cyborg superman beats Thanos and then laugh at quanchi when he says Thanos can beat Darkseid. It wasn't even proven that Cyborg superman could beat the silver surfer and Thanos took out Surfer in 4 puches. I'm pretty sure much of the same would happen.

Soljer
Henshaw already has a ring.

He, actually, has several.

Avlon
Forum Surfer would wipe the floor with Thanos.

boriquaking55
Forum Surfer would wipe the floor with Thanos.

no, he wouldn't

Avlon
Originally posted by boriquaking55
no, he wouldn't

Really? Have you seen the scenarios brought up in threads?

Things like making multiple black holes while going 300x lightspeed?

Forum SS would wipe the floor with Thanos.

batdude123
Really? Have you seen the scenarios brought up in threads?

Things like making multiple black holes while going 300x lightspeed?

Forum SS would wipe the floor with Thanos.

I even saw someone say Norrin would create a black hole in someone's brain. no expression

Soljer
Comic Thanos beats Comic Surfer.

Forum Surfer beats Comic Thanos.

Forum Thanos beats Forum Surfer.....and everyone else.

Avlon
Forum Batman with prep = god.

batdude123

Comic Batman w/o prep = god.

Erik-Lensherr

I disagree . On this forum , and many others , there aren't many users saying Batman with prep time beats very powerfull characters .

Astner
What have this forum come to ... Thanos one-shots ...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sirius77
Henshaw copies the bionic enhancements in Thanos' body, and possibly makes a body out of them.
You know Thanos doesn't have bionics anymore, right?

TricksterPriest
If Thanos is smart, he won't bring tech to stop Henshaw. If he does, his prep will not only turn against him, it will prove his undoing.

I give Thanos enough credit that he can come up with a way to beat Henshaw a few times. I hope he's not arrogant enough to think his tech is fool-proof against Henshaw........

Sirius77
Originally posted by King Kandy
You know Thanos doesn't have bionics anymore, right?

You're right.

Current Thanos is DEAD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
You know Thanos doesn't have bionics anymore, right? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Thanos is smart, he won't bring tech to stop Henshaw. If he does, his prep will not only turn against him, it will prove his undoing.

I give Thanos enough credit that he can come up with a way to beat Henshaw a few times. I hope he's not arrogant enough to think his tech is fool-proof against Henshaw........ thanos with a little knowledge on henshaw and what he is capable of would proly trhow in a virus that would make him thanos slave.

hes pretty damn unbeatable with prep.

quanchi112
Forum Surfer would wipe the floor with Thanos. listen we dont argue powersets and powersets alone. ythese are comic book characters and not powerset battles.

thanos crushes the surfer like he does all day and every day.

quanchi112
Forum Batman with prep = god. thanos with prep equals god and he has done it. batman with prep is a guy who struggles to defeat superman. big diff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.