Megatron in Transformers sequal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I know we all saw him die in the transformers film but is there anyway he might be bought back some how and appear in the transformers sequal? I liked him in transformers and I think it would be a shame to not have him in the sequal, he is a key character in transformers

RevoWution™©®
I'd like to say his Spark didn't die and he simply transfers into another object/something and comes back.

But most probably I'm dreaming. Hope he'll be back though.

Sadako of Girth
I hope thats how its played out.
And maybe he could get a new, 'remotely-megatron-like' non-xmas tree type body.

grey fox
A common fanon theory is that the Allspark will revive him somehow.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is absolutely no real reason why Megatron won't be back for the sequel.

Scythe
Oh and....Frank Welker must voice him!!!

Orbius
He might come back as Galvatron. (If you don't know Galvatron, I shame you.)

Scythe
Course I know Galvatron dude...

badsymbiote
Galvatron already? Jesus, y'all move fast. How exactly do you imagine that would occur? Interested in any theories, and if you could come up with something even remotely comprehensible, I would love to publicly apologize.
And, I imagine that you would accept only Leonard Nimoy as Galvatron, yes?

Blax_Hydralisk
Anyone else notice that the guy who does Megatron's voice tends to always play a Human hating character?

http://quadium.net/random/trippage/elrond.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Galvatron already? Jesus, y'all move fast. How exactly do you imagine that would occur? Interested in any theories, and if you could come up with something even remotely comprehensible, I would love to publicly apologize.

Nimoy WAS galvatron. Welker couldn't top Nemoys stint i'm afraid.

Scythe
Let's hope the future writers of TF don't take too many notes from the old 80's film and go down the same path.

Orbius

Actually I have been thinking on it. If the All-Spark can completely repair other Transformers, then why not itself if it can find a big enough energy source? Only thing is, I don't know where the Autobots could find a source massive enough to recreate it. But if it somehow is created again, and comes in contact with the body of Megatron, it could probably shape-shift him into a new form. (Like the Matrix did to Hot Rod.)

Sound good or completely off the mark??

Sadako of Girth
Bay'll just do whatever he wants and if the currently displayed attention to mythology-detail is anything to go by, Galvatron could have a totally different origin and Bay's standardised one dimensional "evil monster"(non)persona. sad

Best thing they could do here, would be to sack the writers and get in Simon Furman.

Scythe
At this point, any writer from any TF comic series will do.

badsymbiote
Originally posted by Orbius
Actually I have been thinking on it. If the All-Spark can completely repair other Transformers, then why not itself if it can find a big enough energy source? Only thing is, I don't know where the Autobots could find a source massive enough to recreate it. But if it somehow is created again, and comes in contact with the body of Megatron, it could probably shape-shift him into a new form. (Like the Matrix did to Hot Rod.)

Sound good or completely off the mark??

Hmm...maybe viable.
But they would probably do something stupid like have the all-spark reactivate from within Megatron via the coincidental close proximity of some bio-luminescent fish or the energy released by an underwater earthquake or the shifting or grinding of tectonic plates.

Scythe
Hmm...maybe viable.
But they would probably do something stupid like have the all-spark reactivate from within Megatron via the coincidental close proximity of some bio-luminescent fish or the energy released by an underwater earthquake or the shifting or grinding of tectonic plates.

Or Global Warming, which according to Al Gore, must now be capitalized...

global warming, take that!!

Orbius
So Megatron is the cause for global warming!

And huh, that's Hugo Weaving? I knew the face from the Matrix, but never a name. I now have nightmares of Megatron in a suit.

"Everything must have a Purpose, Mr. Prime.".....Awesome.

grey fox
So Megatron is the cause for global warming!

And huh, that's Hugo Weaving? I knew the face from the Matrix, but never a name. I now have nightmares of Megatron in a suit.

"Everything must have a Purpose, Mr. Prime.".....Awesome.

Nah , that was Hitler.

Megs in a suit ? Hmmm I can see Prime being taken to court over loss of the Allspark.

Orbius
Hah, I meant as an Agent.

"But something unforseen happened Mr. Prime, you killed me. I was no longer part of the System."

Nevermind, I better stop before someone gets the bright idea of a Transformers/Matrix crossover

Sadako of Girth
Well The Matrix (The movie) is why Bay decided not to risk having the original Autobot Matrix in these movies.

Orbius
Aww but if both Prime and Megs die, Megs can go "Welcome to the Matrix, Mr. Prime."

We fans would have to kill him right then and there.

Sadako of Girth
lol

I can just see the horror that would be meeting Unicron and then having Unicron not tear the planet apart, but instead to bore the inhabitants of that planet literally to death as he delivers the coma-inspiringly pretentious and self involved "architect" speech, then eating the planet when everyone is already dead.

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well The Matrix (The movie) is why Bay decided not to risk having the original Autobot Matrix in these movies.

Wait...what?

Sadako of Girth
Yup. I definitley heard that cited as the reason.
Again with the trademark greediness.

Scythe
WTF?

grey fox
Hah, I meant as an Agent.

"But something unforseen happened Mr. Prime, you killed me. I was no longer part of the System."

Nevermind, I better stop before someone gets the bright idea of a Transformers/Matrix crossover
That might actually work *E-mails Classic Cowboy*

Orbius
I'm copyrighting that ;p

Scythe
Originally posted by grey fox
That might actually work *E-mails Classic Cowboy*

He's too busy writing his Care Bears meets The Spartans from 300 novel.

grey fox
Originally posted by Scythe
He's too busy writing his Care Bears meets The Spartans from 300 novel.

*Care-bear-stare Persians*

Mwahaha let us....hug these soft and lovable creatures ! Warriors , cease with the raping and killing, Hug the bears !!!

Orbius
Then while the Spartans hug, the CareBears all turn violent and kill everyone.

grey fox
Then while the Spartans hug, the CareBears all turn violent and kill everyone.

Didn't you know ? The care-bears are Xenophobic Nazi's. They would be too busy washing themselves clean from the touch of the 'Filthy greasy Spartans"

Orbius
Didn't you know ? The care-bears are Xenophobic Nazi's. They would be too busy washing themselves clean from the touch of the 'Filthy greasy Spartans"

They would wash themselves with soap..and blood! It reminded me instantly of the Robot Chicken episode.

Scythe
Okay... Anyhoo...

Sadako of Girth

stick out tongue

Scythe
Let's see a Cabbage Patch Kids meets TF's fanfic now.

Sadako of Girth
It'd have to have 'We Care A Lot' on the soundtrack to THAT movie...

Both got a mention in that... (Both cabbage patch and Garbage pail kids were mentioned between studio and live versions, respectively.)

Besides, Faith No More's WCAL was about their extreme apathy, which is what the audience would be experiencing, no doubt, during a Cabbage Patch kids/TFs crossover screening. stick out tongue

Scythe
WTF?

Sadako of Girth
Yes: "When obscure knowledge goes wrong" a new series on sky one...

wink

Scythe
I surely hope someone hellbent on new fanfic ideas isn't reading this.

Sadako of Girth
LOL

Cant wait for Transformers/Eraserhead.

Lets see if Lynch is interested in directing.

Scythe
Really?

Sadako of Girth
Nah but Id pay to see that. stick out tongue

Scythe
Horror movie feeling in TF films?

Sadako of Girth
Well that would be the first actually scary portayal of a decepticon on the big screen since Unicron in 85/86. stick out tongue

Besides Megatron'll probably be a giant radiator in the next movie (for "realism's" sake, of course sad ) and Witwicky could trip out watching the radiator girl (Rumble) singing and dancing, squishing little Scorponoks.

Frenzy's decaptitated head is picked up at Hoover Dam by a small kid who takes it to be made into pencil erasers.

The screen play would open with that shot of the man in the asteroid (played by Bay) who as in the original pulls the lever, and the worm thing (A metaphor for the credibility of the TFs) falls into that puddle of spunk or whatever it was for eternity.

The falling and splashy spunk and psychoticness would then be the perfect opportunity for a sequel:

Transformers / Ichi the Killer. stick out tongue

Scythe
You make me goat head hurt Sadako...

Sadako of Girth
*Hands Scythe some asprin and a copy of "Lost Highway".*

Take the asprin and the watch the movie..... Now I bet that once you try to work out wtf is happening in that movie, that the asprins immediately fail.

Guaranteed headache everytime.....
stick out tongue

Scythe
Hahahaha, I know right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.