Ricochet v.s. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can he beat him?

Entity
Not without something like the SS serum, years of experience, and Pete losing his web advantage.
Hell since the other I don't even thing he'd have much a chance with all those advantages.

But I like the idea and I'd love to see a story where Peter died or something and Johnny tried to help by carrying on the Spiderman mantle. Maybe just in a what if or something. It'd also be an interesting way to get Spiderman back to where he was as a young kid having trouble with girls without killing off or divorcing MJ. wink

Not saying I really want anything to happen to Pete. Just saying it be an interesting story I'd like to read.

guy222
bump

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Entity
It'd also be an interesting way to get Spiderman back to where he was as a young kid having trouble with girls without killing off or divorcing MJ. wink

Not saying I really want anything to happen to Pete. Just saying it be an interesting story I'd like to read.

Wish.....GRANTED!

ermm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wish.....GRANTED!

ermm

blink

...Wow. It's immensely eerie just how accurate that prediction was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.