Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason_vs._Ash

Big Sexy
I am excited and apalled at the same time.

Evil Dead
looks retarded.

2D_MASTER
Could be good for a few laughs.

steverules
I will probably end up buying this

Wolfie
I've bought way too many Army of Darkness comics to find out later they release a nice book collection of the series when it's over. I'll wait for the TPB.

tylerTOXICITY
Looks good, ill probably end up looking all over the internet for it...LOL

clown

Kazenji
Originally posted by Wolfie
I've bought way too many Army of Darkness comics to find out later they release a nice book collection of the series when it's over. I'll wait for the TPB.

Been getting the army of darkness: Ashes to ashes comic which i just found out a while back got it up to #3 i've liked it so far, The TPB of the other series i may have to look into.

steverules
I downloaded it, liked it and downloaded it I was surprised that the kids from FvJ were in it at the beginning and got killed, tbh instead of having them in it and dying at the beginning (Will gets his intestines ripped out, Laurie gets a machete to the head) they coulda used it for a fight or something but I still kinda liked it

ragesRemorse
THe friday the thirteenth texas chainsaw massacre and nightmare on elmstreet comics are actually pretty good. I have read a few army of darkness comics and they seemed highly decent as well. I wouldnt reading this.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
THe friday the thirteenth texas chainsaw massacre and nightmare on elmstreet comics are actually pretty good. I have read a few army of darkness comics and they seemed highly decent as well. I wouldnt reading this.

Tis a shame more people are'nt reading them because last i read wildstorm are cancelling all their ongoing horror movie comics and only focusing more on the mini-stories.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kazenji
Tis a shame more people are'nt reading them because last i read wildstorm are cancelling all their ongoing horror movie comics and only focusing more on the mini-stories.

Yeah, thats how it works with any and all horror comics. They take on a strong following for the first issue's and everyone suddenly stopes reading them. I dont think avatar even finished escape from the living dead series. There was city of the living dead, night, revenge, attack and several others. I remember two years ago there were all kind of horror comics out there, but they were soon cancelled. I guess people were to busy reading supergirl, and krypto the superdog.

HueyFreeman
Yeah, thats how it works with any and all horror comics. They take on a strong following for the first issue's and everyone suddenly stopes reading them. I dont think avatar even finished escape from the living dead series. There was city of the living dead, night, revenge, attack and several others. I remember two years ago there were all kind of horror comics out there, but they were soon cancelled. I guess people were to busy reading supergirl, and krypto the superdog. Its because the novelty ends after the first few issues with no change in the premise. To comic users it feels like buying the exact comic from last month.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its because the novelty ends after the first few issues with no change in the premise. To comic users it feels like buying the exact comic from last month.

I used to think that, but i dont buy it anymore.Some of these comics have engaging plots and deep characters. As far as the mainstream horror comics like TCM, freddy and jason. I can understand how the appeal could wear off quickly. The writers actually did a decent job with advancing and exploring story possibilities in some of those comics. The artwork was also impressive. I would say better than the spiderman and some of the x-men shit. It doesn surprise me that these mainstream hooror comics which are meant to be ongoing series are cancelled. What surprises me when some very creative horror comics which are only meant to be a short run are cancelled before it is finished. The walking dead seems to be the only exception to the horror rule of comics which is..."dont write horror" Clive barker created some incredible comic books which, even today, are not known.

Im just saying, if people pay $4 every two weeks to see spiderman get into the same problem. Why isnt there appeal for horror comics with a similar formula

HueyFreeman
I used to think that, but i dont buy it anymore.Some of these comics have engaging plots and deep characters. As far as the mainstream horror comics like TCM, freddy and jason. I can understand how the appeal could wear off quickly. The writers actually did a decent job with advancing and exploring story possibilities in some of those comics. The artwork was also impressive. I would say better than the spiderman and some of the x-men shit. It doesn surprise me that these mainstream hooror comics which are meant to be ongoing series are cancelled. What surprises me when some very creative horror comics which are only meant to be a short run are cancelled before it is finished. The walking dead seems to be the only exception to the horror rule of comics which is..."dont write horror" Clive barker created some incredible comic books which, even today, are not known.

Im just saying, if people pay $4 every two weeks to see spiderman get into the same problem. Why isnt there appeal for horror comics with a similar formula I agree, I think its the whole constant change in horror popularity. It never has a full fanbase. One moment its popular the next its not.

tylerTOXICITY
Can someone send me a link so i can download it?

steverules
I will later if you haven't found it by then

tylerTOXICITY
Thanks for that i havnt found it so yea i will want it.

steverules
Do you use utorrent to download?

tylerTOXICITY
anything!!!!

steverules
Just go to isohunt tpe in freddy vs Jason vs Ash...I got it from there

tylerTOXICITY
thanks.

tylerTOXICITY
i did that but it just came up with heaps and heaps of files do i have to download every single one?

tylerTOXICITY
I mean do i have to like download the pack to get that one comic?

steverules
No you deselect all the comics you don't want and get the one you do what...I bought issue 2 yesterday...I was hoping for a fight between jason and Ash but all that happened was Ash shot Jason then ran away with some chick to his car to get away but his car won't start and thats how that issue finished

CrazyEyes
Got #1 and #2 and absolutely love this comic. I've just finished reading Army Of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies, and was looking for a Evil Dead comic that was grounded in some reality and that i'd love. I have found it in this and can't wait for issue 3.

Kazenji
Got #2 of this did'nt have #1 in so i'm gonna look around for it.

steverules
I am sure you could get issue 1 on ebay

Kazenji
Yep you can, Some guy has the #1 up with all the 3 different covers.

steverules
I bought the Jason one from the comic shop...I dunno if I will buy the other 2 covers though

Neo Darkhalen
???

Different covers for different characters.

steverules
Different covers with different characters...one was freddy, the other was Jason and then the other was Ash

Neo Darkhalen
Did you get Jason's.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Did you get Jason's.

Pay's to look

Neo Darkhalen
yes

What do you know, the world is about to end.

Pay's to look.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
yes

What do you know, the world is about to end.

Pay's to look.

No need to get shitty........... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.