My topics! Where are they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Where are my topics discussing what 5 things you would change in Epi.I,IV,V,VI?I worked a long time on those.sad Oh never mind.I found the answer.sad

Darth Daft
Well I foresee this will become a lengthy topic discussion then, considering you've already found the answer. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
It's just not fair.sad Thats the last time I will be posting long topics.sad

Xizor
EJ, I think I sprained several fingers writing pages in response on those sites only to watch them go POOF! It greatly disturbs the dark prince as well.sad

theEviljedi
What I don't understand is after UBH deleted one of them mistakenly,why did he delete the rest?

Xizor
I don't understand exactly how a mod. goes about deleting. Perhaps though he just highlighted them all and pressed delete by accident?

theEviljedi
What you do is click on a box next to the topic.You then go to the bottom of your screen and choose the action.It then asks if you are sure you want to delete the topic.It's very easy.

UnknownBountyHunter
You click boxes and then go to delete. The thing is, I overlooked the word "delete", thinking it said confirm, and clicked, no I was not drunk when it happened, I was either tired or just careless, I did NOT mean to delete them, just to close them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.