Ray Bradbury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
So I've been looking all over in used book stores for some Ray Bradbury stuff, but I can never seem to find any. Do you guys have any recommendations, for collections, or at least some short stories? .....And possibly what they'd be catagorized as?

SelphieT
So no one reads this awesome writer?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I love Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451. The Martian Chronicles. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I 've read a variety of his short stories, among them The Illustrated Man and Quicker Than The Eye.

Bardock42
Only read Farenheit 451. Was good.

~Forever*Alone~
ive been looking too, but im scared of the people in the library, they are so quiet....

big gay kirk
martian chronicles is a good start.. or for shors, try Golden Apples of the Sun,...

Strangelove
Fahrenheit 451 is my favorite book. I also own one of his short story collections.

deathbucket
I was never a huge Bradbury fan but Martian Chronicles is good. Should be in the Sci-Fi section, or maybe in the literature section of a smaller library.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I love Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451. The Martian Chronicles. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I 've read a variety of his short stories, among them The Illustrated Man and Quicker Than The Eye.

thumb up

Captain REX
The Martian Chronicles is one of my favorite books of all time. It's just so out there and sometimes bizarre, but it almost makes sense having a highway on Mars and trees growing rapidly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.