Current Firestorm vs Current Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius77
Who wins this?
Bloodlust on. No pis, cis.

The fight takes place on a lifeless planet the size of Jupiter.

Neither in DC or Marvel space.

Galan007
What are current Nova's feats?

Sirius77
He's destroyed an entire fleet of Annihilation wave bugs.

From what has been shown, he's a little below Herald level.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
He's destroyed an entire fleet of Annihilation wave bugs.

From what has been shown, he's a little below Herald level. So that's pretty much all he's done?

llagrok
He killed Annihilus, beat Drax and beat a couple of Centurions.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
He killed Annihilus That showed his battle intelligence more than anything.

Acrosurge
Firestorm brings a strong versatility game. Nova brings an advantage in sheer power. Who takes it? I really don't know. I think it could go either way.

Sirius77
Thats true.

Desaad
Unleashed Firestorm, to me, is the version that defeated the massively powered up Kalibak.

Nova defeated the massively powered up Annihilus, but only with help and some quick thinking. Jason out and out overpowered Kalibak.

So probably Jason, if we are talking about their best.

norrinradd43
I dont know enough about Firestorm but Current Nova is pretty uber.

Validus
Firestorm rolls over him. Nova is really unimpressive considering how powerful he's supposed to be.

quanchi112
nova wins.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nova ftw.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Firestorm brings a strong versatility game. Nova brings an advantage in sheer power. Who takes it? I really don't know. I think it could go either way.

What the f**k? Hell no he doesn't have the power advantage. Firestorm far outclasses him. Nova's not even equal to a a herald.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Hell no he doesn't have the power advantage. Firestorm far outclasses him. Nova's not even equal to a a herald. nova wouldnt lose to a hand gesture. nova took on annihilus and with help defeated him. firestorm was dismissed like nothing to darkseid. nova takes this. nova is to powerful.

starlock
Firestorm for the win

Galan007
I'm going with FS as well.... Beating Annihilus seems to be his best feat, and even that wasn't overly impressive if you think about it, imo.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm going with FS as well.... Beating Annihilus seems to be his best feat, and even that wasn't overly impressive if you think about it, imo.

It's crazy because Super Nova took apart the Avengers with Firelord and the Avengers team had an Eternal, Thor and Quasar on it.

He should be super Super Nova.

hunbu04
right now firestorm is a silver surfer level character he i just to powerful and varsitle for nova. Don't forget firestorm also beat orion, and then a power up kalibak. Are you really comparing nova to DS

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Zebedee
It's crazy because Super Nova took apart the Avengers with Firelord and the Avengers team had an Eternal, Thor and Quasar on it.

He should be super Super Nova.

Super Nova was a freaking beast. Easily Skyfather. He gave the New warriors fits as well. I dont' see why Nova who has all of that same power, hasn't done better. Oh well, Firestorm would beat Nova in power and versatility as far as I'm concerned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.