Alucard vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It had to be done.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It had to be done.

Well, from the way you always talk about Pyron, he should easily be able to take down Alucard, even from the current Hellsing manga, I would suspect stick out tongue .

chickenlover98
hed eat the ****in planet. i dont know who the **** alucard but i know he'd lose. if hes human pyron swallows the entire planet. game OVER

superkronick92
Dude, you don't have to *****ing curse every other post, it gets distracting, any PyronFTW

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by chickenlover98
hed eat the ****in planet. i dont know who the **** alucard but i know he'd lose. if hes human pyron swallows the entire planet. game OVER

Alucard is a Vampire just so you know. However, from what I have heard about Pyron, Alucard would probably be crushed by him, easily stick out tongue . However, just to clear things up, that doesn't mean Alucard is a pushover, or weak, or anything like that. Alucard, from the Hellsing manga, could EASILY destroy any character from Naruto and Bleach (but with Bleach, its provided that he can actually see and touch shinigami, which I'm sure that he can). He is nearly immortal, and the only thing that can possibly kill him, is stabbing him directly through the heart (which isn't nearly as easy as it sounds). Some of his powers include turning into a giant black dog, and swallowing or completely devouring any enemy in his path, as well as summoning an army of the undead (all of which are people who has killed before, through the centuries of his life, since he is literally hundreds of years old cool ).

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
Alucard is a Vampire just so you know. However, from what I have heard about Pyron, Alucard would probably be crushed by him, easily stick out tongue . However, just to clear things up, that doesn't mean Alucard is a pushover, or weak, or anything like that. Alucard, from the Hellsing manga, could EASILY destroy any character from Naruto and Bleach (but with Bleach, its provided that he can actually see and touch shinigami, which I'm sure that he can). He is nearly immortal, and the only thing that can possibly kill him, is stabbing him directly through the heart (which isn't nearly as easy as it sounds). Some of his powers include turning into a giant black dog, and swallowing or completely devouring any enemy in his path, as well as summoning an army of the undead (all of which are people who has killed before, through the centuries of his life, since he is literally hundreds of years old cool ). Kenny from could cut him to shreds(he chopped a building in half) and would not be hurt by a single attack of his. Pyron toys with Alucard, and at the start of the fight accidently kills him while toying with him. He is thatn damn powerful.

ensatsu-ken
Kenny from could cut him to shreds(he chopped a building in half) and would not be hurt by a single attack of his. Pyron toys with Alucard, and at the start of the fight accidently kills him while toying with him. He is thatn damn powerful.

If you read my full post, I already said that Pyron would easily be able to crush Alucard from what I've heard of him. I was just saying that Alucard is no pushover as an anime character (in that he would crush so many other anime characters that people think are strong). My basic point is that I didn't want anyone thinking that Alucard is weak, just because he would get his ass handed to him by some nearly unbeatable guy. I was only stating the stuff Alucard could do, for people who didn't know about him, so that they would not wrongly judge him in another match-up that he might be put in. I never once said that he could beat Pyron, or any other character from whichever anime which that dude comes from, lol laughing .

Violent2Dope
If you read my full post, I already said that Pyron would easily be able to crush Alucard from what I've heard of him. I was just saying that Alucard is no pushover as an anime character (in that he would crush so many other anime characters that people think are strong). My basic point is that I didn't want anyone thinking that Alucard is weak, just because he would get his ass handed to him by some nearly unbeatable guy. I was only stating the stuff Alucard could do, for people who didn't know about him, so that they would not wrongly judge him in another match-up that he might be put in. I never once said that he could beat Pyron, or any other character from whichever anime which that dude comes from, lol laughing . Never said that, and Pyron originates from a videogame, Darkstalkers, but was the villain in a OVA series based on DS so he is eligible for threads here. Alucard is overrated at times tho, he is good, but not Herald good.

leonheartmm
alucard is nowhere NEAR shinigami or naruto shinobi level. ive read the entire manga till chapter 9 and i challenge anyone to produce anyt feat other than regeneration form non mystical attacks to compare that of naruto and bleachers. hes wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by leonheartmm
alucard is nowhere NEAR shinigami or naruto shinobi level. ive read the entire manga till chapter 9 and i challenge anyone to produce anyt feat other than regeneration form non mystical attacks to compare that of naruto and bleachers. hes wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

Ha, what makes you think that 9 chapters is enough to judge Alucard? I hope that you meant 9 volumes. What puts him above the level of Bleach and Naruto characters, you ask? Well, why don't you read my above post in this thread, to see for yourself. And just for the record, if anything, Bleach and Naruto characters are HIGHLY OVERRATED in terms of strength, speed, and overall power. I hardly ever see people overrating Alucard, except if their only talking about him from the Hellsing TV series, in which he's much weaker than he is in the manga. He can do FAR MORE than simply just regenerate himself. He possesses the abilties of telepathy, intangibility, and much, much, more. Also for the record, I am up to date with Naruto, Bleach, and Hellsing. And the fact that I have gone to countless threads on other forums, in which people seem to argue that Bleach and Naruto characters could easily crush any DBZ character, pretty much proves that the characters from those 2 series are far more overrated than any character from Hellsing, which isn't nearly as popular as either of those 2 shows.

ensatsu-ken
Never said that, and Pyron originates from a videogame, Darkstalkers, but was the villain in a OVA series based on DS so he is eligible for threads here. Alucard is overrated at times tho, he is good, but not Herald good.

I never said that he was that good, or the greatest. However, he is only overrated by fans of the TV series. I have never seen him being overrated from people who have read the manga. And just because I say that he can take down any Naruto and/or Bleach character, based on the current feats that they have shown us, doesn't mean that I am overrating him, because if anything, the Naruto and Bleach characters are EXTREMELY overrated in terms of their current capabilities.

leonheartmm
actually no1 in their right mind wud say that naruto or bleachverse cud even challenge dbz. but that is nowhere NEAR as overrated as alucard is. people have him at above herald level. and infact he is MUCH stronger in the anime than the manga. besides he only has telepathy limited to the vampires he created. intangibility is temporary. and his other powerset is jardly worth braggingabout. if you look at actual feats hes done nuthing to put him in the same line as bleachers or naruto characters. and he fares horribly against any1 with above average mystic abilities.

alucard is a strong contender for the most overrated manga character of all time.

leonheartmm
and yes i meant volume 9. and bleachers might be comparitively overrated but still, they outdo alucard. same with naruto.

ensatsu-ken
actually no1 in their right mind wud say that naruto or bleachverse cud even challenge dbz. but that is nowhere NEAR as overrated as alucard is. people have him at above herald level. and infact he is MUCH stronger in the anime than the manga. besides he only has telepathy limited to the vampires he created. intangibility is temporary. and his other powerset is jardly worth braggingabout. if you look at actual feats hes done nuthing to put him in the same line as bleachers or naruto characters. and he fares horribly against any1 with above average mystic abilities.

alucard is a strong contender for the most overrated manga character of all time.

You are completely wrong. First of all, anyone in there right mind could see that he is FAR STRONGER in the manga than in the anime. Second of all, Alucard is highly the most overrated anime character of all time, that title would have to either go to Sasuke from Naruto, or Inu-Yasha.

You are actually just overrated the Naruto and Bleach characters. First off, there is nothing so remarkable about anything the Naruto characters are capable of, that puts them above Alucard. And you obviously have not been paying attention to the Hellsing manga when you read it, since you have only credited Alucard for regenerating. What about his ability to summon an army of the undead (or thousands of familiars, if you would prefer that I put it that way)? Or his hypnosis which he used on weaker minded humans? Or his transformation into his human form (when he as armor and a sword)? Or his guns, which no mere human is able to weild, as stated by Walter? Or the fact that is brilliant at mentally toying with his opponents, and totally breaking them down (such as he does with Luke and Alhambra)?

You seriously think that the Naruto and Bleach characters aren't that overrated? Its true that nobody in there right minds would say that they could take on DBZ characters, but both series have a lot of otakus/fanboys/fangirls who are hardly within their right minds. And that is one reason why both shows are seriuosly overrated as a whole (neither of them irs really remarkable in any way; and I do happen to be up to date with the manga of both series, in case you were wondering).

Bleach and Naruto are for more overrated as shows than Hellsing is. And there characters are completely overestimated, except for a few who have yet to show the true extent of their abilities. In fact, there was just a person arguing that Ichigo could easily take down Yusuke at the end of YYH, without a sweat, as well as any other YYH character for that matter. You don't call that highly overrating a character? No one that I have talked to, has ever compared Alucard to being as strong as a DBZ character, or YYH character, or a character from either of those of the 2 vs. threads on this forum, which feature Alucard in it.

I think what's really going on here, is that you either don't like Hellsing as a series, or just don't like Alucard as a character, or both; and you are just saying that he's overrated based on that. If you are going to leave out all of his feats, and say that he can't do much, then I guess it would be fair if someone said that Naruto characters can't do much besides using chakra. Or Bleach characters can't do much besides using spirit energy, and swinging swords around wildly. According to your reasoning, that would be OK, but I have to seriously disagree with that, if that is the case.

If you don't like Alucard as a character, its your opinion, and I can respect your opinion, so I have absolutely no problem with that. What I do have a problem with however, is for you to just say that he's completely overrated, and then say that he's weak and not capable of much, simply because you don't like him, when that is completely untrue. Tell me some things that the Bleach and Naruto characters are capable of, that would allow them to totally obliterate Alucard so easily. Because as far as I can see, you are overrating them, more than how much you feel that Alucard is overrated. To be honest, if anything, you are seriuosly underestimating Alucard. And Hellsing as a series, is hardly that popular compared to other far more popular anime. And I doubt that a character can be more popular, and have more fans, then the actual series itself does.

Violent2Dope
or Inu-Yasha. yes

ensatsu-ken
I don't really meant to be going off-topic here, but why exactly did you quote that one specific part of my post confused ?

Violent2Dope
I don't really meant to be going off-topic here, but why exactly did you quote that one specific part of my post confused ? Cause Inuyasha is overrated to the point of being ridiculous. The entire cast is weak in comparison with most of the action anime world.

ensatsu-ken
Cause Inuyasha is overrated to the point of being ridiculous. The entire cast is weak in comparison with most of the action anime world.

Yeah, I agree with you completely on that wink . I wouldn't have so much against that series if it were not for all the rediculous hype that it gets. I mean, its one of my least favorite anime even without the hype (and that's not to say that I have a problem with anyone liking it, its just that I really tried to get into it, and after 80 episodes I just couldn't take it anymore, and gave up on it entirely; obviously its just not my cup of tea). Still, even with my limited knowledge of the series, I can tell how much some of the fans overrate the characters in terms of speed and strength, sometimes (like whenever they compare IY characters to DBZ characters for instance stick out tongue ). It really gets quite annoying sometimes.

Once again, sorry for going off-topic stick out tongue .

leonheartmm
i like the hellsing manga more than naruto or bleach manga. its overall more entertaining. although its lacking in the story/character development department. still loads of fun. the anime, is overdone n i dont like it so much. i like the character of alucard a LOT.

that isnt it.

the feats you stated dont give us an extent of his power. 4 tails/gaara/urochimaru/diedara/hokages/itachi have done far more impressive things than alucard. his familiras and unfairly weak.

Violent2Dope
Why can't this thread just die?

ensatsu-ken
i like the hellsing manga more than naruto or bleach manga. its overall more entertaining. although its lacking in the story/character development department. still loads of fun. the anime, is overdone n i dont like it so much. i like the character of alucard a LOT.

that isnt it.

the feats you stated dont give us an extent of his power. 4 tails/gaara/urochimaru/diedara/hokages/itachi have done far more impressive things than alucard. his familiras and unfairly weak.

I'm up to date with both the Naruto and Bleach manga, and I agree that the characters are quite strong, but I don't find there powers to be all that amazing. First off, 4-tailed Naruto (while not being the strongest Naruto character, he has shown us most of the strongest feats that we have seen from any Naruto character so far; considering that some have yet to reveal the full extent of their powers wink ) is basically when Kyuubi gets more control of Naruto's mind and body, due to his emotional state, during which time he literally acts like an animal, and doesn't even think about what he's doing (one example of this is how he can't distinguisn between friends and enemies when he's in that state; proof of that his how he attacked Sakura when she ran towards him to try and calm him down). He's strong alright, but just clawing and blasting at things wildly, didn't really do much to take down Orochimaru (and he ended up getting out of the fight in the same condition which he was previously in when he started the fight), and I highly doubt that it would do much against Alucard. As for Ichigo, while I do not like how he always seems to get rediculously stronger in a short amount of time whenever he needs to, I cannot deny this fact. the Bleach characters are definitely strong, and in the speed department, they definitely surpass any Hellsing character by a long shot. However, speed alone isn't going to do anything, unless they have the have the abilities to back it up. There spirit abilities are powerful, but please name one thing that a Bleach character has done, that you know FOR SURE, that Alucard would stand no chance again. Aside from destroying things with insane amounts/releases of spirit energy, they often don't seem to fight with any form of strategy, and at any rate, I have yet to see a single attack that they can do (and most of their attacks involve cutting, which so far, has proven to be a relatively useless form of attack against Alucard), which has the power to totally obliterate Alucard for good.

The bottom line is that I am neither saying that Naruto or Bleach characters are weak, nor am I saying that Alucard is that poweful (I do realize that he's hardly even close to being of the strongest manga/anime characters out there; and I also disliked him in the TV anime, just for the record). It just so happens that I find him to CURRENTLY be above the levels of most Naruto and Bleach characters, based on their abilities. And I am taking characters like Jiraiya, Itachi, and Pein (from Naruto), as well as characters like Aizen, Uluquiorra, The 1st Espada (who I can't seem to recall the name of at the moment stick out tongue ), and Nell (from Bleach), all into account; but I just can't really see what's so impressive about any of them (from what they have shown of their abilties so far), that is powerful enough to wipe out Alucard. that's my opinion, and its going to be pretty hard to change that, unless you have some definite proof that Naruto and Bleach characters would be able to completely crush Alucard.

Violent2Dope
Kenny with a casual swing in Bleach cut a building in half. Aizen with a kido completely obliterated a giant Hollow.

ensatsu-ken
Kenny with a casual swing in Bleach cut a building in half. Aizen with a kido completely obliterated a giant Hollow.

I'm aware of that, but that wouldn't kill Alucard if they simply just used that on him, and I'm pretty sure that you know that. They would need to do something a lot more powerful than that in order to take down Alucard, and I'm sure that you know that as well.

Violent2Dope
I'm aware of that, but that wouldn't kill Alucard if they simply just used that on him, and I'm pretty sure that you know that. They would need to do something a lot more powerful than that in order to take down Alucard, and I'm sure that you know that as well. How would Alucaed even hurt Kenny? He took a released Zanpakuto from Ichigo to the chest without a scratch. Also, you said that Alucard can die from being heart stabbed, Kenny is one of the best in SS swordsmanship-wise, and is very physically large, strong, and has good overall speed and ferocity, he could do it.

ensatsu-ken
How would Alucaed even hurt Kenny? He took a released Zanpakuto from Ichigo to the chest without a scratch. Also, you said that Alucard can die from being heart stabbed, Kenny is one of the best in SS swordsmanship-wise, and is very physically large, strong, and has good overall speed and ferocity, he could do it.

I corrected myself earlier, and said that his heart had to be "impaled," which doesn't exactly have the same meaning as stabbed. Also, Kenpachi would first need to know that he has to go directly for Alucard's heart, and even then, Alucard could just keep summoning his minions. And how would Alucard hurt Kenpachi, you ask? Well, knowing Kenpachi, he wouldn't run away from anything, and he would most definitely try and take on anything that Alucard threw at him. First of all, if we're assuming that Alucard can see and touch Bleach characters, than Alucard could release CARS Level 0, and have a sword to fight with. However, he also has his CARS Levl 1 release, which released the black hound (as I remember Walter calling it). Unless Kenpachi knows that he needs to sever it directly down the middle, which he doesn't, his cuts on it would be useless, since it always adjusts and reattatches itself in several different places, as you have seen before, I'm sure. Seeing as he wouldn't run away, Alucard could just swallow him up. But, if that's not good enough for you, then going back to the sword, while Alucard isn't nearly as fast as Kenpachi, his sword could still wound him (and I know that you're thinking it would just be futile, like Ichigo couldn't cut Kenpachi due to not being able to release enough of his spirit energy; however, Alucard doesn't have spirit energy, and as you've placed Bleach characters against other ones, you have made compromises for them not having spirit energy, so I don't see why you can't do the same for Alucard). Still, even so, Alucard is extremely powerful in comparison to many mang and anime charcters, even if he is nowhere close to even remotely being the strongest anime character. In this aspect, we know that he is not ordinary, and the sword he got though his abilitiy is not ordinary either, so it must be stronger than just some average sword (just like how his guns are strong to the point in which they cannot be handled by any human). Getting back to how he would hit Kenpachi; all he would have to do is let Kenpachi attack him, and when Kenpachi stopped for a moment, believing that he has won, Alucard could immediately regenerate and slash at Kenpachi.

But, hey, even if you find that sword bit farfetched, he still has the black hound, which I don't really see Kenpachi trying to avoid. Also, even if you don't think Alucard can hurt Kenpachi, the same still goes vice versa, in that Kenpachi does not know that he needs to go for Alucard's heart (I doubt that he even knows what a vampire is stick out tongue ), and even if he did, Alucard could prevent it by either going intangible, or summoning his minions to get in the way of Kenpachi's sword (and he can summon them in the thousands if you remember), or he could take the form of the black hound, in which case it would be nearly impossible to tell where his heart is located (as in Kenpachi wouldn't know where to stab, and it has to be a direct hit). So, he basically has plenty of ways in which to deal with Kenpachi. It might not be so easy for him to take him down, but it would be even harder for Kenpachi to take him down, which is why Alucard has the advantage here, IMO.

leonheartmm
u forget. any slice/cut/damage based in any level of mystical power really damages alucard. chakra/reitsu is exactly that.

Violent2Dope
u forget. any slice/cut/damage based in any level of mystical power really damages alucard. chakra/reitsu is exactly that. Yep.

ensatsu-ken
u forget. any slice/cut/damage based in any level of mystical power really damages alucard. chakra/reitsu is exactly that.

Really now confused ? I don't ever recall seeing that in the manga or the anime. I recall that holy and/or blessed weapons, such as Father Anderson's Bayonetts, or things in the form of crosses, like steaks (I'm getting this part from Bram Stoker's Dracula, since Alucard is technically supposed to have been that very Dracula, according to the author, Kouta Hirano), were all harful to Alucard. However I never heard that Spirit Energy or or Chakra was the same thing as a holy or blessed weapon. Perhaps I missed some part in Hellsing that mentions that roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Once again, I'm not saying that Alucard is that strong, or that Bleach or Naruto characters are weak. But you guys keep insisting that Alucard is overrated, when I can't help but feel that you are underrating him a little bit, while thinking a tad bit too highly of the abilities of the Naruto and Bleach characters at the same time. Bleach characters seem more impressive with their huge releases of Spirit Energy and there speed, while Naruto characters also seem very impressive with their multiple techniques. However, I have seen all of those, and being mostly up to date with the manga of both series, I do not see how any of those would obliterate Alucard, like you guys are claiming. Maybe it may have been harsh of me to say that he would crush every Naruto and Bleach character, so I'll admit that I was wrong on that. However, I still do think that he is at least a little bit above their level, from what they have shown of us their abilities so far.

Akuki
I don't think chakra would necessarily be all that effective against Alucard, but when it comes down to it high level Bleach characters are basically designed to take out Alucard. After all most of his power comes from his hundreds of trapped souls, and his ability to cope with all physical damage. However when it comes down to zanpaktou are designed to send spirits to the next life, and have been shown capable of taking down and purifying creatures composed of thousands of souls. (Aka, meno's and arrancar)

leonheartmm
chakra is the same as reitsu/holy energy in the respective realm. or ki. holy is MYSTICAL energy. that is all. and alucard is harmed by it. besides any water element naruto jutsu wud destroy alucard.

yes alucard is overrated.

ensatsu-ken
chakra is the same as reitsu/holy energy in the respective realm. or ki. holy is MYSTICAL energy. that is all. and alucard is harmed by it. besides any water element naruto jutsu wud destroy alucard.

yes alucard is overrated.

I have read nearly all of Naruto and Bleach up to date, and you are pretty much just making that up, because their forms of energy was never referred to as holy energy. And you have absolutely no proof that such energy could harm Alucard. If anything, you are overrating the Naruto and Bleach characters. Alucard may be overrated, but you are only proving that the Bleach and Naruto characters are far more overrated in terms of their abilities. In fact, even if those did count as holy energy, it wouldn't matter, because as I've stated before, Alucard has been hit by Father Anderson's "holy" bayonetts, and has even chewed on a cross, which he said himself, that not many freaks can bite on them and come back for seconds. Hell, the guy even handels holy weapons himself (his bullets are made out of a melted cross). But still, you have no evidence to show that those energy forms would be considered holy in the realm of Hellsing, and they were never referred to as holy in their own respective realms. Maybe it was something like "sacred" energy from YYH, it might be considered holy, but it was never stated otherwise in either Naruto or Bleach.

So yeah, Narto and Bleach character get far more overrated than Alucard.

leonheartmm
you dont understand mystical energy rei/reitsu/chakra. it hurts EVERYTHING including the spirit. alucard was nearly killed by anderson with helena's nail. u forgot that. that was mystical energy.

Violent2Dope
Kenny just picks Alucard up, and rips his heart right out.

ensatsu-ken
you dont understand mystical energy rei/reitsu/chakra. it hurts EVERYTHING including the spirit. alucard was nearly killed by anderson with helena's nail. u forgot that. that was mystical energy.

No he wasn't. It was painful for him, and it brought him to some of his old memories as a human, but it didn't nearly kill him. It really only set him in a trance. If you remember, Alucard said that monster is meant to be defeated by man, and the moment that Father Anderson became a monster, he has pretty much sealed his fate.

Once again, you are only assuming that there form of magic will have some holy affect on Alucard. You have absolutely not proof or evidence that shows that it can affect him the same way a holy weapon would (and those are all related to something religious; chakra and spirit energy are not). So, I did not forget anything.

Actually, you seem to have forgotten, or completely ignored, the part of my previous post that said that holy energy is useless unless you strike Alucard in the right place.

ensatsu-ken
Kenny just picks Alucard up, and rips his heart right out.

He doesn't know thath e has to go after Alucard's heart. Also, Alucard would chew him up and turn him into dog....well, you know what stick out tongue.....before he had a chance to do that.

This pretty much proves that Bleach characters are more overrated than anyone from Hellsing.

Violent2Dope
He doesn't know thath e has to go after Alucard's heart. Also, Alucard would chew him up and turn him into dog....well, you know what stick out tongue.....before he had a chance to do that.

This pretty much proves that Bleach characters are more overrated than anyone from Hellsing. Kenny cut a building in half, yep, that is pretty much the basis for my argument. stick out tongue

ensatsu-ken
Kenny cut a building in half, yep, that is pretty much the basis for my argument. stick out tongue

Alucard summonned an army of the undead. Together, they would probably be at least 3 times larger than that 1 building, which I saw him cut down stick out tongue . Also, what's your point, Cutting is cutting. If Kenpachi was to use that on Alucard, it would simply only cut him, in which case he could easily regnerate himself wink .

Anyways, its been pretty clear to me that I am never going to agree with you guys, and vice versa roll eyes (sarcastic) . So, I have an idea for a simple solution: How about we just agree to disagree?

leonheartmm
your putting limits on MYSTICAL power. holy vs non holy. by that argument PYRON cant kill him either. nor can thor or superman. he has been damaged before by both HOLY and DEMONIC artifacts/energy. its just a way of saying he isnt impervious to MAGICAL TYPE attacks. and thats exactly what reitsu and chakra is{u dont honestly beleive alucard stands a chance against aizen/kyuubi/goku/yasuke do u?}

ensatsu-ken
your putting limits on MYSTICAL power. holy vs non holy. by that argument PYRON cant kill him either. nor can thor or superman. he has been damaged before by both HOLY and DEMONIC artifacts/energy. its just a way of saying he isnt impervious to MAGICAL TYPE attacks. and thats exactly what reitsu and chakra is{u dont honestly beleive alucard stands a chance against aizen/kyuubi/goku/yasuke do u?}

Uhhh....you honestly aren't listening to a word that I have been saying, have you? He has only been damaged by Holy items, which almost always have some relation to something religious. Even so, Chakra and Spirit Energy are not Holy energy, and you are just completely making that up. That is not to say that he cannot be harmed by it, but its not something that can easily kill him, unless you have a lot of it to use, like Goku and Yusuke (and I never said that he could beat either Goku or Yusuke, so stop making stuff up). There is nothing in Hellsing that sais "Magic" affects Alucard, and most certainly not bad enough to make the slightest touch of Spirit Energy or Chakra totally obliterate Alucard, as you seem to be suggesting. If its something like a strong Kamehameha wave from Goku, or a DOTDF from Hiei (just to name a few of many examples, since I CLEARLY said that Alucard is not nearly the strongest manga/anime character out there, but what you have been ingoring in each of my posts (making it out to be as if I'm claiming that he's on the level of a god or something), would easily destroy Alucard, since those types of attacks would pretty much insinerate every cell (or whatever he's made up of) in his body, leaving absolutely nothing of him left. Superman could kill him in plenty of ways; for example, I'm sure he could do something like throwing Alucard into the Sun, which would obviously obliterate Alucard into nothing as well (and I'm aware that Alucard would not stand a chance against him either). Aizen has not shown us the full extent of his powers, but if you were paying attention to my posts, I also clearly stated that he would defeat Naruto and Bleach characters from what they have currently shows us of their abilities so far, as a whole. So, yes, while he's not nearly the strongest character out there, he is definitely more powerful than what you are giving him credit for (and you most certainly did not credit him for much, and exaggerated him being weak, by saying that he was not capable of much, when you know that he has done more than the 2 things that you have listed, and just came up with excuses for the other ones that I listed).

You see what I mean, if you actually bothered to read the last part of my post above you, I said what I said for a reason. I can tell that I am never going to get you to agree with me, and the same goes for you trying to get me to agree with you. So, why bother arguing over this if none of us is going to come to an agreement. I mean, you have your mind set on thinking that Alucard is extremely overrated, and I have my mind set on thinking that Naruto and Bleach characters are overrated (and your pretty much strengthening my opinion in that aspect).

Violent2Dope
Aizen will catch Alucard in an illusion and pierce his heart, or he would seal him, or obliterate him with a kido.

ensatsu-ken
Aizen will catch Alucard in an illusion and pierce his heart, or he would seal him, or obliterate him with a kido.

For some reason you seem to keep missing the part where I say that nobody is going to know that they need to pierce his heart at first? Also, Aizen has never used his ability on anyone with telepathic powers before. So you don't even know if Alucard could use that to counter the illusion or not. And for all you know, he could. I mean, if you remember Seras's fight with Zorin Blitz, she was able to overcome the illusion, when none of the humans were. This could either be due to her telepathic powers, even though they are very minor, or it could be related to her being a vampire in some way. I am pretty sure though that if Seras could overcome an illusion, so could Alucard.

Oh, and there is no saying whether a sword would work on Alucard's heart or not. For all you know, it could be a specific item, like a stake. I mean, that's how Alucard was killed back when he was Dracula, and that is what Walter was carrying on him when he tried to kill Alucard. You're just basing a lot of your opinions on assumptions.

Once again, we aren't going to agree on this, so why not just do what I said that we should do, because I really don't feel like arguing in an argument that will never be resolved by either side. I have done it countless times on other forums, and it only gets really annoying, if you know what I mean.

leonheartmm
Uhhh....you honestly aren't listening to a word that I have been saying, have you? He has only been damaged by Holy items, which almost always have some relation to something religious. Even so, Chakra and Spirit Energy are not Holy energy, and you are just completely making that up. That is not to say that he cannot be harmed by it, but its not something that can easily kill him, unless you have a lot of it to use, like Goku and Yusuke (and I never said that he could beat either Goku or Yusuke, so stop making stuff up). There is nothing in Hellsing that sais "Magic" affects Alucard, and most certainly not bad enough to make the slightest touch of Spirit Energy or Chakra totally obliterate Alucard, as you seem to be suggesting. If its something like a strong Kamehameha wave from Goku, or a DOTDF from Hiei (just to name a few of many examples, since I CLEARLY said that Alucard is not nearly the strongest manga/anime character out there, but what you have been ingoring in each of my posts (making it out to be as if I'm claiming that he's on the level of a god or something), would easily destroy Alucard, since those types of attacks would pretty much insinerate every cell (or whatever he's made up of) in his body, leaving absolutely nothing of him left. Superman could kill him in plenty of ways; for example, I'm sure he could do something like throwing Alucard into the Sun, which would obviously obliterate Alucard into nothing as well (and I'm aware that Alucard would not stand a chance against him either). Aizen has not shown us the full extent of his powers, but if you were paying attention to my posts, I also clearly stated that he would defeat Naruto and Bleach characters from what they have currently shows us of their abilities so far, as a whole. So, yes, while he's not nearly the strongest character out there, he is definitely more powerful than what you are giving him credit for (and you most certainly did not credit him for much, and exaggerated him being weak, by saying that he was not capable of much, when you know that he has done more than the 2 things that you have listed, and just came up with excuses for the other ones that I listed).

You see what I mean, if you actually bothered to read the last part of my post above you, I said what I said for a reason. I can tell that I am never going to get you to agree with me, and the same goes for you trying to get me to agree with you. So, why bother arguing over this if none of us is going to come to an agreement. I mean, you have your mind set on thinking that Alucard is extremely overrated, and I have my mind set on thinking that Naruto and Bleach characters are overrated (and your pretty much strengthening my opinion in that aspect).

amaterasu burns hotter than the sun. and the flames are cursed chakra.
diedara was creating explosiong greater than nukes. aizen is obliterating menos and bankai ichigo in no time at all. hollow ichigo and kyuubi tail naruto are changing entire landscapes, cero and shaaringan are distorting dimemnsions, and the chakra balls from kyuubi naruto are so cursed and powerful that they can take out urochimaru and kusanagi can hurt souls, byakuya is mystically shredding anything and EVERYTHING to shreds{including hearts} with unbelieveable speed, the shaaringan and shiki fuujin is affecting the soul itself. all of em are mystical/spiritual based to boast. honestly, alucard it TOAST. and u forget the zanpakutos are MEANT to target spirits trapped.

ensatsu-ken
amaterasu burns hotter than the sun. and the flames are cursed chakra.
diedara was creating explosiong greater than nukes. aizen is obliterating menos and bankai ichigo in no time at all. hollow ichigo and kyuubi tail naruto are changing entire landscapes, cero and shaaringan are distorting dimemnsions, and the chakra balls from kyuubi naruto are so cursed and powerful that they can take out urochimaru and kusanagi can hurt souls, byakuya is mystically shredding anything and EVERYTHING to shreds{including hearts} with unbelieveable speed, the shaaringan and shiki fuujin is affecting the soul itself. all of em are mystical/spiritual based to boast. honestly, alucard it TOAST. and u forget the zanpakutos are MEANT to target spirits trapped.

Honestly you are just overrating the Naruto and Bleach characters even more. Deidara's explosions were not greater than nukes. A modern nuke could destroy much more than Deidara could, and would most likely leave radioactive affects at a much farther length (are you honestly saying that Deidara is capable of producing something radioactive?). Hollow Ichigo and Naruto changing land scapes!? Ha laughing , don't make me laugh, the most Naruto was able to do was to break down a bridge, create a crater in the ground (which wasn't even a mile wide, judging from the proportion in size between him and the crater), and he barely busted down Orochimaru's gates. Ichigo can't do much more, and the most that he has done was release enough spirit energy to destroy a small plateu (and that was when he was fighting Byakuya, so it was both of their energy clashing together). Sharingan, first of all, have never been used on anyone with telepathic abilities, and second of all, have not cut anyone to shreds. Once again, that is complete BS that you entirely made up about Naruto's chakra balls. It was never mentioned that they can harm souls. The only decent argument that you have posted are how the Zanpakutos from Bleach are meant to target trapped spirits, but you forgot that it means absolutely nothing unless they can actually take down the opponent, and you still haven't shown anything a Bleach character can do to take down Alucard, and certainly not as easy as you say.

Honestly, at their current levels, Naruto and Bleach characters would lose to Alucard, and a good deal of them would be more than toast compared to him. Buy you are just being stubborn and overrating their abilities more and more. You think that just because I don't think as highly of them as you, that I have not read the manga for either, but I am mostly up to date with both, and I know that you are exaggerating and making up most of your arguments, and basing a lot of it on assumptions as well.

And neither of you guys seem to be reading my full posts. This argument is useless, because neither of us is going to agree, and its just gonna be a bunch of trolling like always. In other words, I can gurantee you that this argument will go absolutely nowhere, no matter how many pages we carry it on for. But it seems that you either don't realize that, or just like to argue with me stick out tongue .

Violent2Dope
Seriously, I am just arguing because I am bored. You have no proof Sharingan or Aizen's illusions will not work on Alucard. Naruto and Bleach are far faster, Shunsui and Ukitake from Bleach in one leap went miles in an instant. Show me a better Alucard speed feat? Kenny cut a building in half, show me a better strength feat by Alucard? Aizen could use a kido that would literally disintegrate his whole body, including his heart.

Zen2nd
One has to remember that a stake to Alucards heart might not actually defeat him as he has had a stake in his heart before and he is still around.

I wouldn't think Alucard actually has a soul either, seeing as he rejected God he can't really be sent anywhere with any magical attack, with holy items he can possibly be restrained.

Plus Alucard dive bombed into a battle ship and walked out of it as if it was nothing and then continued to get hit by Rip Van Winkle's bullets.

If you re read the first volume you will see that Anderson hits Alucard with about 20 bayonets all into Alucards chest and then got his head chopped off, but Alucard just reformed as if it was nothing.

ensatsu-ken
Seriously, I am just arguing because I am bored. You have no proof Sharingan or Aizen's illusions will not work on Alucard. Naruto and Bleach are far faster, Shunsui and Ukitake from Bleach in one leap went miles in an instant. Show me a better Alucard speed feat? Kenny cut a building in half, show me a better strength feat by Alucard? Aizen could use a kido that would literally disintegrate his whole body, including his heart.

First of all, about half of your questions have already been answered in my previous posts. Also, how the hell is moving miles in an instant going to help to defeat Alucard. That is just speed for a long distance, but they use it to try and escape from Yamamoto, and that is the only use that it would have on Alucard. It has absolutely nothing to do with their battle speed. I can't believe that you keep referring to Kenpachi cutting a buildiing in half, when I have already explained how that means absolutely zilch against Alucard. Aizen's Kido has, so far, not disintegrated anyone at all. And for the umpteenth time, nobody will know that they need to go after Alucard's heart, and I'm pretty sure that it has to be stake that kills him (and in reference to the above post, he was technically killed by a stake, driven through his heart by Van Hellsing, as indicated by Kouta Hirano himself; it is speculated by many fans of Hellsing, that he was later revived by the Hellsing agency, who modified his powers into the Alucard that he is in the present, as is suggested in Hellsing: The Dawn, which is a prequel series to Hellsing). As mentioned in the above post, he had been impaled with many bayonetts, and it didn't really do anything to him (and those were holy weapons, BTW). You are also forgetting the fact that souls, in Bleach, can bleed, and that Alucard was shown to be able to telikinetically draw blood towards him, without even having to manually drink it. Just whipping out his sword and making a little cut or slash on any bare-skinned part of the Bleach characters, would allow him to easily start draining their blood out.

You are asking me all of these questions, but you still haven't answered a logical answer for how a Bleach characters would take Alucard down. And you have provided no evidence to support Naruto. And as you have seen in Alucard's fight with Luke, speed doesn't mean that much, since Luke was able to move at a speed in which he could not be seen/viewed by the naked eye, yet Alucard still kicked his ass cool .

leonheartmm
Honestly you are just overrating the Naruto and Bleach characters even more. Deidara's explosions were not greater than nukes. A modern nuke could destroy much more than Deidara could, and would most likely leave radioactive affects at a much farther length (are you honestly saying that Deidara is capable of producing something radioactive?). Hollow Ichigo and Naruto changing land scapes!? Ha laughing , don't make me laugh, the most Naruto was able to do was to break down a bridge, create a crater in the ground (which wasn't even a mile wide, judging from the proportion in size between him and the crater), and he barely busted down Orochimaru's gates. Ichigo can't do much more, and the most that he has done was release enough spirit energy to destroy a small plateu (and that was when he was fighting Byakuya, so it was both of their energy clashing together). Sharingan, first of all, have never been used on anyone with telepathic abilities, and second of all, have not cut anyone to shreds. Once again, that is complete BS that you entirely made up about Naruto's chakra balls. It was never mentioned that they can harm souls. The only decent argument that you have posted are how the Zanpakutos from Bleach are meant to target trapped spirits, but you forgot that it means absolutely nothing unless they can actually take down the opponent, and you still haven't shown anything a Bleach character can do to take down Alucard, and certainly not as easy as you say.

Honestly, at their current levels, Naruto and Bleach characters would lose to Alucard, and a good deal of them would be more than toast compared to him. Buy you are just being stubborn and overrating their abilities more and more. You think that just because I don't think as highly of them as you, that I have not read the manga for either, but I am mostly up to date with both, and I know that you are exaggerating and making up most of your arguments, and basing a lot of it on assumptions as well.

And neither of you guys seem to be reading my full posts. This argument is useless, because neither of us is going to agree, and its just gonna be a bunch of trolling like always. In other words, I can gurantee you that this argument will go absolutely nowhere, no matter how many pages we carry it on for. But it seems that you either don't realize that, or just like to argue with me stick out tongue .

ahan, they most definately were. the sand village is as big as a large city and deidara's c-3 wud have destroyed it . the pure blast was as large as 1/5th of the city and gaara's sand construct was even largers, grouwing almost as large as the village{on panel}. the largest nuke ever exploded, the tsar bomba was an 80 megaton monster which had a DESTRUCTION ZONE of 30 kilometres. the blast itself was about 1/4 th that size. diedara's BLAST itself was over 10 kilometres in radius. thats larger than ANY nuk ever exploded, besides, the height of the blast was atleast 5 times greater than the width{while for normal nukes its only about 3/4th of the width.}. and you can visibly see small mountain ranges and the city SHRINK in comparison to the enormity of the blast. other than that his c-4 construct was larger than the landscape itself. really u dont wanna discuss nukes with me, most advances thermonukes produce next to no radioactive fallout. its only FISSION WEAPONS which are old that produce fallout. fusion weapons do not.

naruto destroyed a tall claiff whcih stretched farther than the eyes cud see towards both horizin just by using his WIND ELEMENT not his wind raasengan. the craters he created later with his wind raasengan made him look like a tiny speck in the bottom, besides, raasingan is concentrated power as opposed to destruction. and he did a heck of a lot more in 4 tails form than ur giving him credit for, the entire forest was levelled if u havent forgotten. and that chakra ball bust through 4 gates a fair few miels apart and large enough to impose on mountains.

and he shaaringan has worked on the soul how much more TELEPATHIC do u have to get? and yes ino is telepathic n shes not protected agains the shaaringan. n uve forgotten all about amaterasu/kusanag etc. naruto and bleach is a WHOLE different level of power compared to hellsing. {hey u havent forgotten about ichigo's slashing a cravess into the coul societyt have you?} . oh n hey what about kakashi creating dimensional distortions which would **** alucard up? who has alucard faught????? alhambra? any bleacher wud kill him before he cud blink. the german warewolf? same as before.

why dont u tell me about destructive feats that alucard has performed compareable to naruto or bleach, then we cud talk. other than that all he has right now is trash talk and regeneration from non mystical injuries.

inuyasha or kenshin are more respectable competitions for him.

there, quite a few ways any naruto or bleacher cud easilu take him out.

{if u want a full blown explanation of what bleachers and narutoers have done, go to aizen vs itachi or naruto vs bleach thread. ull gte the picture. }

again, things u dont LIKE dont automatically become "overhype"

ensatsu-ken
ahan, they most definately were. the sand village is as big as a large city and deidara's c-3 wud have destroyed it . the pure blast was as large as 1/5th of the city and gaara's sand construct was even largers, grouwing almost as large as the village{on panel}. the largest nuke ever exploded, the tsar bomba was an 80 megaton monster which had a DESTRUCTION ZONE of 30 kilometres. the blast itself was about 1/4 th that size. diedara's BLAST itself was over 10 kilometres in radius. thats larger than ANY nuk ever exploded, besides, the height of the blast was atleast 5 times greater than the width{while for normal nukes its only about 3/4th of the width.}. and you can visibly see small mountain ranges and the city SHRINK in comparison to the enormity of the blast. other than that his c-4 construct was larger than the landscape itself. really u dont wanna discuss nukes with me, most advances thermonukes produce next to no radioactive fallout. its only FISSION WEAPONS which are old that produce fallout. fusion weapons do not.

naruto destroyed a tall claiff whcih stretched farther than the eyes cud see towards both horizin just by using his WIND ELEMENT not his wind raasengan. the craters he created later with his wind raasengan made him look like a tiny speck in the bottom, besides, raasingan is concentrated power as opposed to destruction. and he did a heck of a lot more in 4 tails form than ur giving him credit for, the entire forest was levelled if u havent forgotten. and that chakra ball bust through 4 gates a fair few miels apart and large enough to impose on mountains.

and he shaaringan has worked on the soul how much more TELEPATHIC do u have to get? and yes ino is telepathic n shes not protected agains the shaaringan. n uve forgotten all about amaterasu/kusanag etc. naruto and bleach is a WHOLE different level of power compared to hellsing. {hey u havent forgotten about ichigo's slashing a cravess into the coul societyt have you?} . oh n hey what about kakashi creating dimensional distortions which would **** alucard up? who has alucard faught????? alhambra? any bleacher wud kill him before he cud blink. the german warewolf? same as before.

why dont u tell me about destructive feats that alucard has performed compareable to naruto or bleach, then we cud talk. other than that all he has right now is trash talk and regeneration from non mystical injuries.

inuyasha or kenshin are more respectable competitions for him.

there, quite a few ways any naruto or bleacher cud easilu take him out.

{if u want a full blown explanation of what bleachers and narutoers have done, go to aizen vs itachi or naruto vs bleach thread. ull gte the picture. }

again, things u dont LIKE dont automatically become "overhype"

I was talking about modern nukes, not ones that have exploded. A lot of the most powerful nukes have never been exploded for a reason, and that is because they are far too destructive to use in any situation, unless its an absolute last resort. Also, the fact that Sasuke was able to shield himself from Deidara's explosion with Orochimaru's giant snake, proves that its not that powerful, if it couldn't even blow a serpeant to smitherines, and at a relatively close range as well (in that it was well within the 10 Km diameter).

Why don't I tell you about Alucard's destructive feats? Dude, why don't you actually read my posts? I have already told you how Alucard can harm them. You are just thinking in the naive way, in which the characters who can create big explosions automatically win. First of all, plenty of Naruto characters have been killed through means that were not so destructive of the environment. In fact, I have already proven how many characters have actually come out of those situations, as opposed to characters from both Naruto and Bleach, who have died through being stabbed and/or severely wounded. But no, you aren't going to mention or admit any of that, because you just want to be right :roll: .

Also, I never said that I hated or disliked either Naruto or Bleach. Just because I called them overrated, does not mean that I dislike them, and I AM UP TO DATE WITH THE MANGA FOR BOTH SERIES (and apparently I have to say that outloud, since you don't seem to be reading that part of my post, and are assuming that I need to go to threads that you suggested, in which people probably overrate the Naruto and Bleach characters far more than you do, to see what they are capable of). I know perfectly well what they are capable of, and unlike what many might commonly think, I can see that just being capable of big destructive feats, does not make them stronger than someone who is not necessarily capable of those feats, since many of those so called destructive forces, have been survived before (and I have already proven that, and you should know it as well).

WOW, you actually think that Kenshin could beat Alucard? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Kenshin, and Rurouni Kenshin goes far above Hellsing as one of my favorite manga series, however saying that Kenshin can take on Alucard, proves that you are underestimating him even more (although its been extremely obvious for awhile). I have also proven that Alucard is capable of surviving destructive attacks (which Kenshin is not capable of producing, in comparison to those from far more unrealistic anime, in terms of fighting). I did not like Inu-Yasha, I have not seen past the first 80-something episodes, and I do not read the manga for it, therefore I can make no judgements on who would win in a match between Hellsing and Inu-Yasha characters.

If anything, it seems as though you are just going by what series you like more. I think I recall you saying that you liked Hellsing more as a series (although I could be wrong, and I probably am), because you talk so highly of Naruto and Bleach, and overrate them so much, that it seems that you must like thsoe series far more than Hellsing. And as for Kakashi's dimensional distortion through his Sharingan, the fact that its been survived before, and by Deidara, who isn't capable of surviving as much abuse as Alucard is, shows that its most definitely not possible to overcome, and Alucard is much more strong minded than a typical Naruto character (in that he can usually break down his opponent's will to fight, and he is very difficult to break down himself, althogh it is possible to emotionally enrage him, since Father Anderson was able to do that).

You are pointing out what I am forgetting, when actually reading my full posts will answer more than half of your question that you keep asking to me. Also, I have actually bothered to list down Alucard's weaknesses, whereas all you bother doing is explaining how you think that Naruto and Bleach characters are so "Uber Strong" stick out tongue . Also, you are obviously completely biased against Alucard. Why don't you admit that you are not listing what else he is capable of, besides regneration, because you don't want to admit that you are underrating him. He is capable of many more feats than you have listed, and you know it (also, once again, I ALREADY F**ing listed them; why don't you read my first or second post pertaining to this argument, in which I clearly listed what else he was capable of, but which you completely ingored). I mentioned how he is capable of telekinetically drawing blood towards him, and there is technically nothing to stop him from doing it to a live victim, as long as he can create a few cuts on them, to start draining their blood out.

Naruto and Bleach are overrated (as series, it is only my opinion that they are overrated, but in terms of their actual abilities, you have proven that they are most definitely overrated). I don't really hate most Naruto and Bleach characters, and I really like some of them, but that does not mean that I will overrate, or underrate, any of them. The same goes for Alucard; I have been posting both his strengths and his weaknesses, in my posts. However, you don't seem to be reading my full posts, which I constantly must stress (in a way, I am probably wasting my time with this very post, since I doubt that you will even be reading this part right here). You are also lying about several things. I haven't forgotten anything. I own the 33rd volume of the Naruto manga, in its original Japanese format, so I know about what 4 tails Kyuubi is capable of. He most certainly did not level an entire forest like you say. He just blew down a line of trees in the forest. Naruto did not look like a speck in the crater, since I could see his outline. Also, you are giving him too much credit, because I've already proven that he doesn't think like a human, and acts purely on animal instincts in this 4 tailed form. And his chakra blast was barely able to take down the 3 gates that Orochimaru summonned. You have also completely ignored the fact that just because he can create a lot of destructiong, doesn't mean that much. Alucard was in a plane that got hit several times by Rip van Winkles magic bullet(s), and it exploded with him still in it. He survived the explosion in one piece, as if it were nothing. I don't really see how a bigger explostion would do much better, unless it had enough concentration to destroy every single cell in his body.

There, I have taken the time to respond to EVERYTHING that you have used in your argument, in you previous post. If you are not going to take the time and efforts to read and respond to everything that I have posted, than don't expect me to do the same for you again.

Violent2Dope
First of all, about half of your questions have already been answered in my previous posts. Also, how the hell is moving miles in an instant going to help to defeat Alucard. That is just speed for a long distance, but they use it to try and escape from Yamamoto, and that is the only use that it would have on Alucard. It has absolutely nothing to do with their battle speed. I can't believe that you keep referring to Kenpachi cutting a buildiing in half, when I have already explained how that means absolutely zilch against Alucard. Aizen's Kido has, so far, not disintegrated anyone at all. And for the umpteenth time, nobody will know that they need to go after Alucard's heart, and I'm pretty sure that it has to be stake that kills him (and in reference to the above post, he was technically killed by a stake, driven through his heart by Van Hellsing, as indicated by Kouta Hirano himself; it is speculated by many fans of Hellsing, that he was later revived by the Hellsing agency, who modified his powers into the Alucard that he is in the present, as is suggested in Hellsing: The Dawn, which is a prequel series to Hellsing). As mentioned in the above post, he had been impaled with many bayonetts, and it didn't really do anything to him (and those were holy weapons, BTW). You are also forgetting the fact that souls, in Bleach, can bleed, and that Alucard was shown to be able to telikinetically draw blood towards him, without even having to manually drink it. Just whipping out his sword and making a little cut or slash on any bare-skinned part of the Bleach characters, would allow him to easily start draining their blood out.

You are asking me all of these questions, but you still haven't answered a logical answer for how a Bleach characters would take Alucard down. And you have provided no evidence to support Naruto. And as you have seen in Alucard's fight with Luke, speed doesn't mean that much, since Luke was able to move at a speed in which he could not be seen/viewed by the naked eye, yet Alucard still kicked his ass cool . 1. They were not trying to escape Yamamoto, they were actually leaping there to meet and fight him. It is speed that can be applied in fighting, as by running they would be moving even faster.

2. Kenny cutting a building in half is a strength feat. It proves he is far stronger than Alucard.

3. Aizen used a kido without even saying the incantation(which halves its power) and disintegrated a 50 feet or bigger Hollow. It would disintegrate Alucard as well.

4. Fair enough. However, I doubt he could regenerate from total disintegration from Aizen, and Kenny or anyone else with phenomenol Reitsu potentially would not be hurt by Alucard at all, but that would be a b*tch move to allow that property in this little "debate" so I won't. Yamamoto with his Shikai could incinerate Alucard as well, and if the FAR faster Bleach characters keep on slashing Alucard, it will be to the point he will be a mere puddle of blood, I'm not positive if he could regen from that.

5. I haven't provided any Naruto stuff because I choose to defend Bleach here, whereas Leon is defending Naruto.

6. Bleach verse>>>>>>>>>Hellsing verse in speed, I mean, COME ON!

ensatsu-ken
You know what, this will make me feel sort of bad for wasting a lot of time on it, but I'm done with this argument. I have senselessly taken up so much of my time on this. I have clearly posted my arguments, but you will not even respond to all of them, and you hardly ever seem to respond to an argument of mine which brings up important points on how and why I believe that Alucard would win against CURRENT, Naruto and Bleach characters. I don't really feel like going on, since this argument is pretty reppettative. It is clear that you just seem to want to argue, because you have also been ignoring my suggestion of agreeing to disagree on this matter, since it should be clear to you, that we are both NEVER going to agree on this.

If you want to post a reply to my argument above, and argue back, then taht's fine, but don't expect me to spend any more time writing another counter-argument to yours. I had come into this forum to talk about anime with other people who like anime; not to have meaningless arguments, which I have gotten pretty tired of on many other forums.

If you believe that Naruto and Bleach characters are stronger than Alucard and all other Hellsing characters, then fine. Its clear to me that you are never going to think otherwise. However, I will tell you now that you will never be able to make me agree with you, unless Naruto and Bleach characters get much stronger than they currently are (which I am sure will happen; but right now, that is not the case). Also, if you are going to just reply to this post and say that you are right and I am wrong because I am giving up on this argument, then that is fine as well, because I am not a child, and I am not going to argue with you for thinking what you want, because I really couldn't care less in this situation. So, if you want to act more mature and drop this argument, then that would be good, but if you want to continue arguing, that is fine as well, but just know that I will not bother arguing any longer (I may respond to you post still, but I won't waste any time arguing on something that I know you will never agree with me on).

I'm sick of this, so go ahead and say waht you want. I have lost interest in this, so I no longer care.

ensatsu-ken
1. They were not trying to escape Yamamoto, they were actually leaping there to meet and fight him. It is speed that can be applied in fighting, as by running they would be moving even faster.

2. Kenny cutting a building in half is a strength feat. It proves he is far stronger than Alucard.

3. Aizen used a kido without even saying the incantation(which halves its power) and disintegrated a 50 feet or bigger Hollow. It would disintegrate Alucard as well.

4. Fair enough. However, I doubt he could regenerate from total disintegration from Aizen, and Kenny or anyone else with phenomenol Reitsu potentially would not be hurt by Alucard at all, but that would be a b*tch move to allow that property in this little "debate" so I won't. Yamamoto with his Shikai could incinerate Alucard as well, and if the FAR faster Bleach characters keep on slashing Alucard, it will be to the point he will be a mere puddle of blood, I'm not positive if he could regen from that.

5. I haven't provided any Naruto stuff because I choose to defend Bleach here, whereas Leon is defending Naruto.

6. Bleach verse>>>>>>>>>Hellsing verse in speed, I mean, COME ON!

Whatever dude. Its fine for you to think what you want, but you aren't going to be able to change my thoughts either. I don't really want to argue with you (and my previous post should explain more to you), so I'm dropping this argument. It will go nowhere, and since neither of you guys will agree to disagree, I will just disagree with you, and be on my way. I really don't like arguing, because it can get into some serious flaming, and arguments almost always never go anywhere. It should be obvious to you that I have my mind set on my opinion, and you have yoru mind set on yours. I realize that, and that is precisesly why I am dropping this argument. I could respond to your arguments here, and I'm sure you know that, but you would just as easily post counter-arguments, and then I would do the same thing again, and it would just be really reppettative. So, I'm done with this. If you want to taunt me for giving up on this argument, then that is fine, but it doesn't mean that I have changed my mind in the least bit.

Violent2Dope
You know what, this will make me feel sort of bad for wasting a lot of time on it, but I'm done with this argument. I have senselessly taken up so much of my time on this. I have clearly posted my arguments, but you will not even respond to all of them, and you hardly ever seem to respond to an argument of mine which brings up important points on how and why I believe that Alucard would win against CURRENT, Naruto and Bleach characters. I don't really feel like going on, since this argument is pretty reppettative. It is clear that you just seem to want to argue, because you have also been ignoring my suggestion of agreeing to disagree on this matter, since it should be clear to you, that we are both NEVER going to agree on this.

If you want to post a reply to my argument above, and argue back, then taht's fine, but don't expect me to spend any more time writing another counter-argument to yours. I had come into this forum to talk about anime with other people who like anime; not to have meaningless arguments, which I have gotten pretty tired of on many other forums.

If you believe that Naruto and Bleach characters are stronger than Alucard and all other Hellsing characters, then fine. Its clear to me that you are never going to think otherwise. However, I will tell you now that you will never be able to make me agree with you, unless Naruto and Bleach characters get much stronger than they currently are (which I am sure will happen; but right now, that is not the case). Also, if you are going to just reply to this post and say that you are right and I am wrong because I am giving up on this argument, then that is fine as well, because I am not a child, and I am not going to argue with you for thinking what you want, because I really couldn't care less in this situation. So, if you want to act more mature and drop this argument, then that would be good, but if you want to continue arguing, that is fine as well, but just know that I will not bother arguing any longer (I may respond to you post still, but I won't waste any time arguing on something that I know you will never agree with me on).

I'm sick of this, so go ahead and say waht you want. I have lost interest in this, so I no longer care. What's up with the hostile attitude? I just like debating, and sorry i missed it when you said you wanted to agree to disagree. I did answer points that you made towards me however with counters, and I do believe that overall Bleach>Hellsing, but I by no means think any Bleach character can take Alucard. He has some powerful and useful abilities to be sure, and some of the greatest regen in anime, but that IMO cannot match the pure strength, speed, and power of Bleach. Tho I do definately agree on one thing, thinking Kenshin can take out Alucard is ridiculous lol. But okay, I will just agree to disagree.

ensatsu-ken
What's up with the hostile attitude? I just like debating, and sorry i missed it when you said you wanted to agree to disagree. I did answer points that you made towards me however with counters, and I do believe that overall Bleach>Hellsing, but I by no means think any Bleach character can take Alucard. He has some powerful and useful abilities to be sure, and some of the greatest regen in anime, but that IMO cannot match the pure strength, speed, and power of Bleach. Tho I do definately agree on one thing, thinking Kenshin can take out Alucard is ridiculous lol. But okay, I will just agree to disagree.

Thank you, this argument was going nowhere stick out tongue .

leonheartmm
most modern nukes are tactical nukes which are the order of 1/5000 times WEAKER than the tsar bomba. progress in nuclear tech has mostly produced CLEANER and directed nukes to be used for specific affects.

and WHERE excatly are you getting your power levels of manda from? if anything this feat goes to show HOW strong manda is. he can easily cripple a large castle just by crawing over it. and his mystical power is also enough for both jiraya and tsunade to summon their beasts to counter. this isnt just a serpeant, this is a skyscrapper tall MYSTICAL fire breathing serpeant.

no you havent., youve mentioned vague things like he can suck blood out telekenetically. that is IF he can damage characters and even then reitsu and chakra would counter that mystical ability. you havent given me any feats measureable by destructiveness so that we can compare them to bleach or naruto feats. ive given positive on panel feats of both bleach and naruto where power levels can be compared.

those feats have been survived by equally impressive protective or endurance feats.

no, you are just underestimating kenshin. people in kenshin have taken out giants the size of large buildings. and pray do tell of THE MOST IMPRESSIVE destruction feat ever survived by alucard, and lets compare it to destructive feats survived by bleachers and narutoers.

lol, see if youd READ naruto, youd know that the only reason diedara SURVIVED it was because kakashi missed and directed it to his hand{which was cleanly cut off}, other than that kakashicompletely sealed deidara clone's suicide jutsu. as it stands, the space distortion has never failed or left anything undamaged. alucard isnt survivibg that. oh n btw diedara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.alucard

you know what, thats what ive been asking, LIST DOWN WHAT ELSE HES CAPABLE OFF IN DIFFERENT AREAS AND WELL COMPARE IT WITH WHAT NARUTO AND BLEACHERS ARE CAPABLE OF IN THOSE AREAS{hence the feats have to be MEASUREABLE. just saying he can survive a thousand knives isnt gonna help u much}. as for the last part, both universe characters are too fast for him to CUT and reitsu/chakra counters blood draw telekenesis.

untrue. by the end of it the whole forest was levelled and naruto asked who did it and jiraya told him that it was him. as for the crater part, i was referring to the crater he created with his wind raasengan. and like many other things, you forgot that he took down that titanic cliff wiht just his wind chakra. just like you forgot how diedara's explosion cracked the crust of the earth as the crater from the place showed later. that is if youd READ the manga ud know. and yes it did take down three gates and those gates were mystical power and were as large as mountains.

and HONESTLY, your comparing 4 tail's chakra balls to explosive BULLETS?!?!?!?!?!!?. the reason it wudv killed any1 was because the chakra was so condensed and CURSED. and yes naruto could destroy every cell in hsi body with his cocentrated chakra.

leonheartmm
you only responded, you flat out ignored most points. i do read your replies. and i have replied. naruto/bleach verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hellsingverse.

Violent2Dope
He said he was gonna stop debating mane. erm

ensatsu-ken
you only responded, you flat out ignored most points. i do read your replies. and i have replied. naruto/bleach verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hellsingverse.

Yeah, good for you, I don't really care if you think that. As far as I can see:

Alucard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto and Bleach characters wink

You aren't going to change my mind about that, and it won't work vice versa, which is why I have stopped arguing with you. And you didn't respond to all of my stuff before your previous post. But, whatever, like I said, I'm done with this argument....

However, just for the record, I do not underestimate RK characters. I have read most of the manga (including the Jinchuu) arc, and have seen all of the TV series. I know perfectly well what they are capable of, and if you noticed on the Samurai Jack vs. Kenshin thread, I was the one who critisized everyone else of underrating Kenshin. You shouldn't make a habbit out of assuming things about other people, you know roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Violent2Dope
As he said Leon, let's just agree to disagree. This is not worth throwing a hissy fit over.

silverstream
The only thing some naruto characters have over alucard might be speed. If he ever got a hold of them they would fudged. He has regenerated from a pool of blood. Alucard could just act dead wait for them to get close regenerate and rip them to shreds with his bare hands. -) p.s in his shadow forms most attacks barely do anything to him

NeXesses
i don't know about pyron but Alucard has Omnipresence: he exists everywhere in the omniverse. This grants him the ability to exist everywhere and nowhere if he wishes to. He can also exist in infinite places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; He in the past, present and future. In someone's mind or in reality. In all dimensions and Memories. In every machine, game, program, picture, painting, Site, video, videotape ect. He can clone himself an infinite amount of times. He can wield himself back into existence. This gives him unlimited telepathy. He can see the future and the past. It gives him unlimited teleportation. He can become completely invisible. He can even become invisible for one person and visible for someone else.

* He has to think he is unharmed and he is unharmed. He had to think he is truly invulnerable and he is truly invulnerable.

* Users are able to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, even if it's impossible, fantasies don't care about reality's limitations. Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new. When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes not existing. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible. This makes him more powerful than any reality warper in existence. Because they warp reality. Alucard warps fantasy into really.

* He is able to attack or make physical contact with his target while his target cannot touch nor attack him even while Alucard is making physical contact. He can also pass through soiled objects and objects can pass through him.

* He also has omnilock. That means He can exist beyond and outside all forms of reality. Alucard can't be affect by reality warping, reality paradox, and any universal/multiversal/omniversal manipulation

* With meta teleportation, he can teleport anything/anyone to any location and time.

* With unity he is a single, timeless "everything". The ability to be absolutely everything, every aspect of reality, every thing organic and inorganic every dimension/ universe in one. He is the inbodyment of every particle in existence and none existence. He is absolutely everything: every single of infinite possibilities and probability, everything of infinite reality, timeline, universe or dimension and everything within each of, those and all at once.

* Alucard is able to exist in every parallel universe or parallel time line having absolute existence in everyparallel universe the user may have copies of themselves in every parallel universe. This grants them unlimited knowledge.

* With anti-storage, Alucard cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power.

* With absolute access, Alucard can gain access or entry to any location, place or time. They can easily gain access to places that are spatiocked, temporal locked, spatial-temporal locked, isolated and omnilocked locations.

* With isolation he can remove himself from existence. Every memory, paining, video, tape or something like that. Even people how died come back to life like they were never dead.

* He had compete knowledge about every location.

* He can omni-attack so he can attack you no mater were you are. He can attack infinite places at once. Or attack you an infinite amount of times at one place. (Infinite punches with infinite power) with he can attack you mind with infinite minds and infinite power.

* Not bound by reality. Even someone how is 10 dimensional can't wipe him from existence. Only a being with true omnipotent power can kill him permanently.

FinalAnswer
There we go

dvampire
pyron melts alucard. Out of existence before he summon all the souls that resurrects him. He will not have time to resurrect himself if his whole body is wiped out. Easy win for pyron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.