Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Demitri Maximoff is a vampire character in the Darkstalkers fighting game series.

Deep within the mountains of Romania lies a castle that appears only on a full moon. The castle, named after the owner of the land, was called Zeltzereich. This castle belonged to a Makai noble, Demitri Maximoff. Roughly 100 years ago, he had challenged Belial Aensland. He lost the battle and was exiled from Makai to the human world with his castle. Sunlight was something that was troublesome for people of Makai, especially for Demitri, who was wounded severely from his battle with Belial. If he were to be directly exposed, his body would be destroyed from the inside and he would disappear.

To avoid the sunlight and humans, he used what he had left of his powers and created a field to cover his castle. He used this field to recover his strength and heal his wounds. For 50 years, he stayed within his casket. As he slowly regained his strength, he would step out only on a full moon with a field around his body.

By this time, there were already people that would wander into the castle. They would somehow hear rumors of treasures within. They would bring crosses, stakes, garlic, holy water, and silver bullets thinking they were safe and recklessly attack Demitri. Demitri couldn't help but smile as such weapons had no effect on him. To Demitri, humans were a low class vulgar race, yet he enjoyed their blood. He savored the blood of innocent girls the most, as it reminded him of the finest Makaian wine. Those who had their blood sucked by Demitri had their body and soul consumed by evil. They would become loyal servants to Demitri. Currently, 40 people settle in Demitri's castle and care for him.

When Demitri recovered 80% of his powers, he was able to temporarily create an aura around him that would protect him from sunlight. Demitri had conquered both night and day and had no weaknesses. There were no means for humans to defeat him. After 100 years of humiliation for his loss, he had gained much. He acquired various new abilities and knowledge. The Prince of Darkness steadily readied himself to take over Makai once again. The presence of an alien life form on Earth was an unexpected event for Demitri. Demitri seized this opportunity to further gain strength and fought against Pyron and consumed the alien life form. He was confident that he was strong enough to challenge and defeat the ruler of Makai, Belial. When he returned to Makai, he found out that Belial had died and his daughter, Morrigan, had taken heir to the Aensland family and the ruler of Makai. As Demitri prepared himself to challenge Morrigan, he and his castle were sucked into the Majigen by Jedah. Believing that defeating Jedah was an important step, he went off to fight him.

Demitri's DS2 ending:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/ds.htm

Demitri in gameplay:

CUDT23Kk2Jo

Midnight Bliss, the Greatest Move in Gaming History

In Vampire Savior, along with the Darkstalker series, Demitri uses an attack known as the Midnight Bliss, where he transforms a character into another, more arousing form, then drains their blood/life-force. If the victim is male, he turns them into a female version of themselves before he steals their souls(which causes them to shrivel up into a skeletal hust, before being burned and returned to normal, this is of course a gameplay mechanic). Here's a vid of him doing it on all the DSers:

aOPNAB4C_uQ

Total awesomeness.

Miscellaneous Info

Demitri especially enjoys AB blood types.

His true form can only be seen during the Midnight Bliss and Demon Billion, and occasionally when Demitri takes damage as well as his ground recovery in SVC: Chaos. It can also be seen briefly when he uses light punches and kicks in Darkstalker games.

Demitri's true form:http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/BRAD_0014/demitri-dr.gif

On the last track of the Darkstalkers 3 disk, there's a match between Jedah and Demitri in audio only. Due to what move Jedah defeats Demitri with, it's considered by most fans that Demitri dies at Jedah's hands in the game's canon.

The final reason you should respect Demitri is the most important, he's one of the biggest pimps in all of gaming.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/Tigerdragon_01/Dark%20Stalkers/nwcover.jpg

Demitri deserves all of your respect, and you all know it.

shin_gear
Voyager would WTFpwn him. I don't care about that tight-wearing f@ggot.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Voyager would WTFpwn him. I don't care about that tight-wearing f@ggot. You know, if you don't like him, don't post in my Goddamn respect thread.

shin_gear
LOL...sry...was bored.

Burning thought
what platform is Darkstalkers, it looks quite good, i may get it myself and have a look if its still available, or buy it off ebay, unless ofcourse its for old systems or something?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
what platform is Darkstalkers, it looks quite good, i may get it myself and have a look if its still available, or buy it off ebay, unless ofcourse its for old systems or something? It's pretty old. I have all the games downloaded on my XBOX, but normally it's on NES I think.

Burning thought
hmm sad i have neither,i wonder if theres a PC downloadable version

shin_gear
It's on the PSP as well.

Violent2Dope
No one respects Demitri? sad For once I wish Remo was here...

shin_gear
Remo respects anything related to DBZ and Capcom.

Edit: Except Devil May Cry stick out tongue

Who else?
Demetris is pimp f**k all those sissy ass haters out there.

DS 3 is for the PS

DS collection is for the PS2 (only in japan, I got it though)

Diamond Kisses
I love the Attached Image laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I love the Attached Image laughing out loud Yeah, Demitri is the most pimp character I can think of lol. I love your sig, heheh.

Diamond Kisses
I love my sig too droolio

I had fun rendering angel

Violent2Dope
I love my sig too droolio

I had fun rendering angel I wouldn't of figured you as the kind that likes hentai(I am assuming this due to you know where your sig is from). Anyway, I'll get more Demitri pics soon. Also, how the f*ck do you use imageshack?

EDIT: More Demitri pimpness.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/Namco_Capcom_Fan_2007/demitri-end-ds1.gif

Shows off Demitri's muscles...lol. I still don't buy that a guy that's six foot five and that buff, is only 221 pounds.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/Ra067/demitri.jpg

Demitri as he enters battle.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g240/xHaFxDefiance/Demitri_battleintro.gif

Diamond Kisses
I know where my picture comes from stick out tongue

Demitri is quite ugly hmm

Violent2Dope
I know where my picture comes from stick out tongue

Demitri is quite ugly hmm 1. Which leads me to believe you enjoy hentai.

2. Haha yeah, I think so too, but Morrigan(who is a BABE) doesn't.

Diamond Kisses
Yes! Hot people happen to be attractive in my eyes, video-game/anime or whatever angel

Violent2Dope
Same here.

Violent2Dope
Demitri standing. Also shows his aura which protects him from sun.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/Orochi_boi/Animation/J_demitori01.gif

Prototype Demitri action figure(I collect shit like this and put them on display in my room).

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e31/XanderVogel/038a224b.jpg

Demitri has seen Morrigan naked, that automatically makes him a god.

Sol Valentine
They should have a pimp game dedicated to Demitri.

Violent2Dope
THAT WOULD BE THE SHIZNIT!

Violent2Dope
Demitri doing this coolio fire attack:

shin_gear
Originally posted by Who else?
Demetris is pimp f**k all those sissy ass haters out there.

DS 3 is for the PS

DS collection is for the PS2 (only in japan, I got it though) Stop saying f*ck the haters whenever someone disses a character by Capcom. It makes you seem like a fanboy, no offense.

Violent2Dope
Stop saying f*ck the haters whenever someone disses a character by Capcom. It makes you seem like a fanboy, no offense. Well it is quite rude to go into a respect thread and diss the character. I f*ckin hate KOSMOS, but I stay out of the thread and don't diss her.

Violent2Dope
Demitri beats your ass with his cape alone.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/demitri-lowcape.gif

Superboy Prime
Demitri is the ****ing PIMP.

Midnight Bliss for the win. Plus he gets to bang Morrigan. The guy is the shit.

*bows*

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well it is quite rude to go into a respect thread and diss the character. I f*ckin hate KOSMOS, but I stay out of the thread and don't diss her.

True. And that is how it should be done. I see no problem with actually asking the veracity or paraphrasing of a feat posted in a respect thread, but to diss the character in it shows no class at all.

By the way...

I will say it again...

Demitri is the e'fin Darkstalker!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Demitri is the ****ing PIMP.

Midnight Bliss for the win. Plus he gets to bang Morrigan. The guy is the shit.

*bows*

True. And that is how it should be done. I see no problem with actually asking the veracity or paraphrasing of a feat posted in a respect thread, but to diss the character in it shows no class at all.

By the way...

I will say it again...

Demitri is the e'fin Darkstalker! DAMN STRAIGHT!

Sol Valentine
Demitri=SHIZNIT!

Who else?
Stop saying f*ck the haters whenever someone disses a character by Capcom. It makes you seem like a fanboy, no offense. I only said it like one time that was Lazy MFer whose got it as a friggen sig.

Also, stop responding to people when the term hater is used...it makes you look like a hater no offense, espcially seeings how you are the only one to respond.

Any way, I think Kazuya's design was inspired by Demitri, imo.

Violent2Dope
Demitri has the haircut first, and Tekken were lazy and stole it for Kazuya lol.

Sol Valentine
Well Demitri pull it off better.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya's still cool...you haters!!! durlaugh

Violent2Dope
Kazuya's still cool...you haters!!! durlaugh Tekken even hint that Kazuya's design was partially inspired by him, one of his costumes in Tekken 5 was inspired by him lol. And Kaz is nowhere near cool. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Tekken even hint that Kazuya's design was partially inspired by him, one of his costumes in Tekken 5 was inspired by him lol. And Kaz is nowhere near cool. stick out tongue

Didn't say he was as cool tongue Plus I ain't denying Kazuya's design was inspired by Demitri. Just saying...good ole Kazuya is still cool.

And also...

dur

Violent2Dope
Didn't say he was as cool tongue Plus I ain't denying Kazuya's design was inspired by Demitri. Just saying...good ole Kazuya is still cool.

And also...

dur No, you misunderstand me, Kaz is not cool at all. stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
YES HE IS!!!!!

Violent2Dope
He is t3H buttsecks, and Demitri wears that 'do better than Kaz does.

Sol Valentine
True.

shin_gear
When you say "screw the sissy ass haters out there" you're obviously referring to sensible people as me for not believing Jedah is the equivalent of Jesus Christ or Pyron is omnipotent.

I'll respond to things that are aimed at me, thanks.

Violent2Dope
When you say "screw the sissy ass haters out there" you're obviously referring to sensible people as me for not believing Jedah is the equivalent of Jesus Christ or Pyron is omnipotent.

I'll respond to things that are aimed at me, thanks. Or maybe it was cause you blatantly came into a respect thread and bashed the character? Jedah is not Christ, he is the Anti-Christ(literally). wink

The Pyron being omnipotent thing was just a little joke by me, and Who else? admitted that the source he got it from may not be accurate, chillax man. You can't deny that Kaz's design is partially inspired by Demitri tho. wink

shin_gear
Saying he's the Anti-Christ doesn't notify me of his stats, nor is wrecking specified areas shown in an ending with a person claiming it's impossible to know how large the dimension/realm where said areas were in. I could just point out multiple double-standards right now with that in consideration. Kazuya is literally in possession of the Devil. I don't go around saying he's second to God.

Violent2Dope
Saying he's the Anti-Christ doesn't notify me of his stats, nor is wrecking specified areas shown in an ending with a person claiming it's impossible to know how large the dimension/realm where said areas were in. I could just point out multiple double-standards right now with that in consideration. Kazuya is literally in possession of the Devil. I don't go around saying he's second to God. Jedah ate billions of souls on Makai, the average Makai soul has ten times more power than what is required to destroy the planet. He absorbed a universe, and no, we can't tell you how big it was, how would you like it if I demanded to know how big the universe KOSMOS destroyed? Could you answer that? Jedah absorbed like 3,000,000,000 souls, each with at least ten times more power than what is required to bust a planet. Doing the math, he could bust more than 30,000,000,000 planets in one shot. smile I love being a prick.

shin_gear
Can I have...actual confirmation of how powerful these souls are. Please don't link me to a random FAQ as someone did before or provide a source that either says something impossible or contradicts itself.

We're going to complain that someone not destroying the world doesn't have a feat such as destroying the world, but, we're going to say someone not having destroyed a million worlds has this feat by performing match equations. rofl2

Violent2Dope
Can I have...actual confirmation of how powerful these souls are. Please don't link me to a random FAQ as someone did before or provide a source that either says something impossible or contradicts itself. I could try.

Fire Ninja
Sensible people don't downplay characters for the sake of debate and claim they have no feats.

Violent2Dope
Yo, actually there are more like 33,000,000,000 things on Makai, including the beasts. So doing the math Jedah could bust more than 330,000,000,000 planets. smile I still need to find the damned proof tho.

Fire Ninja
There are hundred trillion makai living in the central area of makaigen. Also, I need whoelse to confirm that claim about makai's.

Burning thought
rubbish, theres roughply 6 billion Makai beings......then theres tonnes of beasts, dont try and bring their population into this, its smaller than Earths yet its landmass is enormous

shin_gear
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Sensible people don't downplay characters for the sake of debate and claim they have no feats.
Right, which is why you're very sensible. laughing
Regular Jin has absolutely no feats what so ever except jobbing. Devil Jin on the other hand does and is a more developed character. Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Originally posted by shin_remy
no!! Jinpachi even couldn't destroy the world

cause he has no feats for back up like Gouki for example has
I'm going to have to agree with this. Unless people are trying to pass of an ambigous narrative as evidence.
And I'm calling BS on Jedah and Pyron until I see actual confirmation of the claimed feats, not hear complaints about someone having them and a vague ending.

Who else?
There are hundred trillion makai living in the central area of makaigen. Also, I need whoelse to confirm that claim about makai's. What claim...?Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And Kaz is nowhere near cool. stick out tongue W-W-WHAT!!!???

Who else?
rubbish, theres roughply 6 billion Makai beings......then theres tonnes of beasts, dont try and bring their population into this, its smaller than Earths yet its landmass is enormous One S class Makai could destroy the earth and all it's people, so yeah, I think it goes FAR beyond evening out with the Earth.

One S class Makai>>>> Earth and it's people (excluding Anita)Originally posted by shin_gear

I'll respond to things that are aimed at me, thanks. You are all ****ed up my friend, I dont want you to believe that "Jedah is the equivalent of Jesus Christ or Pyron is omnipotent". I never said that, YOU my friend are on some BS ass DS rampage to the point were you would come into their own respect thread and bash them.
You take away their feats so that the characters you want (mainly KOSMOS for some odd reason) can win.
And you "Magically" forget their feats when they are put up against characters you like.

Even though all this is true my sissy ass haters coment was out of line BUT was not directed towards you in the first place, it was directed towards haters.

Your not a hater...are you?

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?

Your not a hater...are you? It's, IS you.

Your not a hater...is you?

Who else?
Originally posted by Triple Six
It's, IS you.

Your not a hater...is you? Dude...no it isn't. laughing

Violent2Dope
rubbish, theres roughply 6 billion Makai beings......then theres tonnes of beasts, dont try and bring their population into this, its smaller than Earths yet its landmass is enormous I include the beasts, or do they not have souls now?

Fire Ninja
Right, which is why you're very sensible. laughing

Go ahead and post that, because regular jin does not have any feats beside jobbing. He hasn't done jack shit versus bison.

And I'm calling BS on Jedah and Pyron until I see actual confirmation of the claimed feats, not hear complaints about someone having them and a vague ending.

Vague, you mean like when KOS-Mos Supposedly blew up the universe, right?

As for jinapichi destroying the world, you haven't provided the information that proves he can. I've asked you number of times and all you do is cop out. or post some dialogue about him saying he wants to destroy everything. Using your logic, Dark Ryu can destroy the universe because he says he wants to destroy everything.

Usual Suspect
Go ahead and post that, because regular jin does not have any feats beside jobbing. He hasn't done jack shit versus bison.

Vague, you mean like when KOS-Mos Supposedly blew up the universe, right?

As for jinapichi destroying the world, you haven't provided the information that proves he can. I've asked you number of times and all you do is cop out. or post some dialogue about him saying he wants to destroy everything. Using your logic, Dark Ryu can destroy the universe because he says he wants to destroy everything. You are wastin your time man. He'll deny and hate til the very end.

brainchild81
Demitri rules!!!!!!!

Burning thought
I include the beasts, or do they not have souls now?

ofc they do, but i was including human/intelligent population of earth VS the same in Makai, and in comparison with landmass, Makai is so sparse that numbers of its population would be wasted in comparison, also i was not inlcuding Earth beasts, or shall we add every ant, mammal and creature on Earth, i assure you, well come to a larger number than anything on Makai. wink

Fire Ninja
Makai 100 Trillion creatures in the main land alone.

shin_gear
So Jin soloing a number of Tekken force soldiers doesn't count as a feat, right? Bring up the fact that eventually he was subdued for my amusement please. I could point out a laughable double-standard regarding Bison right now, and he's being mentioned here why? Since you haven't had enough of his cock yet.

I've given the proof. Sado has given the proof. You simply like to decide what is fact, what is true and what is not etc. After having faced facts, you constantly deny said facts, refuse to accept them and think your opinion is divine like a little child would and yell out "COP OUT!!1". There's a good reason why you're one of a few on my ignore list.

And as for your friend, I'm going to make sure that I profile most of his quotes from now on. His posts make my profile look good. laughing

Burning thought
Makai 100 Trillion creatures in the main land alone.

ime confused and curious, where is this coming from, i read the links information you posted yourself, there is overall only 30 billion beasts, and all togethe only several millions of other Makai and thats including slaves, the powerful ones are barely tens of thousands strong. Where is this 100 trillion coming from

shin_gear
I hope no one is trying to support this:Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo, actually there are more like 33,000,000,000 things on Makai, including the beasts. So doing the math Jedah could bust more than 330,000,000,000 planets.That's utterly laughable.

Burning thought
lmao, jedahs never busted one planet AFAIK and have been shown, taking sous and then busting a planet is a diffrent power all together and that sort of math doesnt work V2D

shin_gear
Seriously, tell me if the following tells you that Jedah can do the things in the listGu2bSSouLcc1. Erase dimensions bigger than solar systems, let alone galaxies.

1. Absorb a dimension bigger than a universe instantly.

3. Bust a planet 33,233,423,234,523,....times over.

4. Supposedly withstand a galaxy busting attack despite being cuttable by his own purple nails.

Burning thought
zomg blasphemous....jedahs nails pwnzor big Godsor!111!!one!!!!1!

Fire Ninja
So Jin soloing a number of Tekken force soldiers doesn't count as a feat, right? Bring up the fact that eventually he was subdued for my amusement please. I could point out a laughable double-standard regarding Bison right now, and he's being mentioned here why? Since you haven't had enough of his cock yet.

He's being mentioned to prove how much of bias person you are. Your only response is always "SuckZ Teh Coockz" whenever your on the ropes with your BS? Nevermind that he never soloed Tekken force

1O-G5rtIGkY

He sured owned them, which is why he had to use devil to defeat them.

The funny part is that when I proved you were downplaying bison. You went to search for an old post just so I can be on your level. laughing

So, at the end of the day. Your attributing yourself to me gears, since we are the same. laughing

I've given the proof. Sado has given the proof. You simply like to decide what is fact, what is true and what is not etc. After having faced facts, you constantly deny said facts,

laughing You didn't post any facts excpet a vague ending that can be interperted as anything and his dialogue despite the fact he's insane. But, if you wanna accept Jinpaichi could destroy the world because he keeps saying he will destroy anything then that means Dark Ryu can do the same due to his dialogue. Either it is or it isn't gears, your pick. wink

refuse to accept them and think your opinion is divine like a little child would and yell out "COP OUT!!1".

Becuase that's all you do, cop out. You never post proof and when that's apparent you cop out just to keep from looking like a moron.
You either cop out or hide behind another poster, man up gears.

There's a good reason why you're one of a few on my ignore list.

Because I'm always catching you Bsing?

Fire Ninja
Seriously, tell me if the following tells you that Jedah can do the things in the listGu2bSSouLcc1. Erase dimensions bigger than solar systems, let alone galaxies.

1. Absorb a dimension bigger than a universe instantly.

3. Bust a planet 33,233,423,234,523,....times over.

4. Supposedly withstand a galaxy busting attack despite being cuttable by his own purple nails.

1. Maybe not absorb it, but destroy it based on what's obviously stated in the video.

2. Despite the fact he destroyed a universe, right.

"4" Three comes after two gears and "cuttable" is not a word. Anyway, when he cuts himself he regenerates instantly.

shin_gear
zomg blasphemous....jedahs nails pwnzor big Godsor!111!!one!!!!1! And that's what we can conclude from that. smile

Fire Ninja
And that's what we can conclude from that. smile When you ignore evidence, why not. smile

Triple Six
Jedah's dimension can destroy a universe, and that has been prooven like a thousand times.

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Triple Six
Jedah's dimension can destroy a universe, and that has been prooven like a thousand times. I've said that like "a thousand times" already,

stop stillin my shit

Triple Six
Fine, Ill say "fiftyleven times" from now on!

Came dun 2 da klub bout fittyleven times!

2 da WINDOOOWS, 2 da WALL...

Usual Suspect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNNlRC3R1c

Skeet skeet skeey skeet, God Damn!

Violent2Dope
About my math, of course it doesn't work, I'm just f*cking with you. He did bust a universe tho. smile

shin_gear
He's being mentioned to prove how much of bias person you are. Your only response is always "SuckZ Teh Coockz" whenever your on the ropes with your BS? Nevermind that he never soloed Tekken force

1O-G5rtIGkY

He sured owned them, which is why he had to use devil to defeat them.

The funny part is that when I proved you were downplaying bison. You went to search for an old post just so I can be on your level. laughing

So, at the end of the day. Your attributing yourself to me gears, since we are the same. laughing

laughing You didn't post any facts excpet a vague ending that can be interperted as anything and his dialogue despite the fact he's insane. But, if you wanna accept Jinpaichi could destroy the world because he keeps saying he will destroy anything then that means Dark Ryu can do the same due to his dialogue. Either it is or it isn't gears, your pick. wink

Becuase that's all you do, cop out. You never post proof and when that's apparent you cop out just to keep from looking like a moron.
You either cop out or hide behind another poster, man up gears.

Because I'm always catching you Bsing? I was saying nothing referring to T3 Sherlock. Way to fail miserably there. srsly

And I quoted you for being a hypocrite for the millionth time just during your stay here.

If you want to believe that the ending displays any proof of what is stated, fine. That's just you being in apparent denial, seeing as someone who isn't biased on the subject (BT) can point out the truth right before his eyes.

Let me put it this way. If you're following an order and that order is to destroy the world, and are unable to do it, you can't be following that order. Jinpachi was indeed following that order.

I knew for a fact cuttable wasn't a word since I looked up if it existed. I wanted to say it, quite a deal, and the sequence was a typo Holmes. srsly

And unlike 97% of the Game VS population, you're a hopeless case who's good at nothing but failing each and every time, which in turn makes you annoying. That's why you're among a few on my ignore list.

Violent2Dope
Take it to the PMs dudes. Oh and dude, don't bring up that Tekken horseshit here! laughing out loud Seriously tho, I think Jinpachi COULD of destroyed the world, but not in one shot, over time.

Fire Ninja
I was saying nothing referring to T3 Sherlock. Way to fail miserably there. srsly

That ending is from Tekken 3, do you even play the games you debate?

And I quoted you for being a hypocrite for the millionth time just during your stay here.

Sure you did, you always claim that you proved something when your getting spanked.

If you want to believe that the ending displays any proof of what is stated, fine. That's just you being in apparent denial, seeing as someone who isn't biased on the subject (BT) can point out the truth right before his eyes.

Denial, just like you denying bisons feats right. Please, you can never prove yor point ever. You either rely on others arguments or cop out like now.

Let me put it this way. If you're following an order and that order is to destroy the world, and are unable to do it, you can't be following that order. Jinpachi was indeed following that order.

He wasn't following anything, he was insane. Due to the fact that the devil gene had taken over him. Infact, it was the devil entity that proclaimed it wished to destroy anything. Like I said, witht hat logic Dark Ryu is a planet buster due to his malevolent dialogue.

I knew for a fact cuttable wasn't a word since I looked up if it existed. I wanted to say it, quite a deal, and the sequence was a typo Holmes. srsly

Whatever you say "holmes"

laughing

And unlike 97% of the Game VS population, you're a hopeless case who's good at nothing but failing each and every time, which in turn makes you annoying. That's why you're among a few on my ignore list.

Which is why your addressing me now. I'm just gonna let you cop out homie, because your never gonna learn.

shin_gear
Taken to off-topic so as to not further derail this "awesome" thread.

Violent2Dope
Demitri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kazuya in coolness and power, Kaz doesn't know how to wear the hair.

Sol Valentine
Does Demitri have any known relatives?

Violent2Dope
I don't think so. He was the last noble in his family, and was booted out of Makai by Belial, tho we may be seeing little Demitri and Morrigans soon! dur

Sol Valentine
Little Demitri Jr.'s running around...

Violent2Dope
Demitri f*cks Morrigan....You know, that is not a very happy image...

Sol Valentine
Then there are little Demitri's and Morrigans running around.

Usual Suspect
http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/darkstalkers_4c.jpg

Superboy Prime
Why was Jin being discussed here? Jin didn't need to go Devil to beat them. He was betrayed by them. He didn't choose to go Devil on their asses. Heihachi's betrayal caused the Devil to emerge. It was not a conscious choice. Not to mention Jin was unable to hold back the Tekken force when it captured him in Tekken 4.

Anyways...Respect Demitri!

What has Demitri done in the Darkstalkers comic?

Usual Suspect

What has Demitri done in the Darkstalkers comic? Nothin really, he hasn't awakened from his slumber yet.

Darkstorm Zero
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/demitri.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/demitri-crouch.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/DemitriPF-FIX6.gif
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/DemitriSF3.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/demitri-snk-burn.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/demitri-snk-fireball.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/demitri-yellowfire.gif

brainchild81
Demitri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kazuya in coolness and power, Kaz doesn't know how to wear the hair. Ditto on power but I think they're both damn cool

Darkstorm Zero
Here's a spritesheet from SVC Chaos

Demitri's SVC Sprites

shin_gear
So, he's that more powerful than Kazuya because he defeated human-sized Pyron? M'kay.

SHM
DEMITRI IS EVILLll!!!111

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ8EdX3Knqk

shin_gear
LMFAO.

Their voices are spectacular, and Pyron looks...lol..

Superboy Prime
So, he's that more powerful than Kazuya because he defeated human-sized Pyron? M'kay.

Pyron = God. Therefor Demitri > God.

Didn't you get the memo? superdur

shin_gear
Yeah...yeah..I have it right here I just uh...forgot.

Burning thought
Yeah...yeah..I have it right I just uh...forgot.

laughing can u send me to a site where it has accurate info on God Rugal plz Gears at least we kno how Pyron speaks thx to that video

shin_gear
The wiki page pretty much says it all. He has no storyline feats as far as I'm concerned. He has gameplay abilities and people claim he's equal to Shin Gouki, so we go by those things.

Violent2Dope
A>B>C logic usually doesn't work, but when character B is so much stronger in every way than C, then character A can take character C. Also, Demitri is immune to silver bullets, crosses, stakes, and garlic, which speaks volumes about his durability since any other vampire would be killed by said things due to natural weakness. Also, I should report you for posting the f@ggoty DS cartoon in here! mad

Burning thought
A>B>C logic usually doesn't work, but when character B is so much stronger in every way than C, then character A can take character C. Also, Demitri is immune to silver bullets, crosses, stakes, and garlic, which speaks volumes about his durability since any other vampire would be killed by said things due to natural weakness. Also, I should report you for posting the f@ggoty DS cartoon in here! mad

ahh any other?...you think kain could be killed by those things

Violent2Dope
ahh any other?...you think kain could be killed by those things No I don't he too is immune to vampire weaknesses, except water. Kazuya is not beating Demitri.

Burning thought
hmm i dont even know who the guy is tbh, for sum reason i keep thinking of sum old guy when i hear that name

Kains weakness to water..is..well, not that much of a weakness

Violent2Dope
hmm i dont even know who the guy is tbh, for sum reason i keep thinking of sum old guy when i hear that name

Kains weakness to water..is..well, not that much of a weakness 1. He's from Tekken.

2. Neither is sunlight for Demitri.

Burning thought
1. He's from Tekken.

2. Neither is sunlight for Demitri.

1. ahh yes i thought, is he from the old games? like Tekken 2/3?

2. hmm true, but if demitri did get touched by it when he was weak he gets destroyed from inside out, wheras it would take thousands of years for kain to dissolve in water, possibly 10,000 years or more

Violent2Dope
1. ahh yes i thought, is he from the old games? like Tekken 2/3?

2. hmm true, but if demitri did get touched by it when he was weak he gets destroyed from inside out, wheras it would take thousands of years for kain to dissolve in water, possibly 10,000 years or more 1. He is in all but 1 of them. He is the original Tekken guy, til he was pretty much replaced by his son Jin.

2. Demitri's aura is permanent.

Jedah Materia
Hahaaa! Makai IS a dimension AND a world, both the land and the dimension it was in have the same name

And at one point in time Demetri had INFINITE power (still was defeated tho, guess Belial's power stretches beyond infinity)

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Hahaaa! Makai IS a dimension AND a world, both the land and the dimension it was in have the same name

And at one point in time Demetri had INFINITE power (still was defeated tho, guess Belial's power stretches beyond infinity)

That makes no fkn sense

Dark-Jaxx
That makes no fkn sense That's why we call it hyperbole.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's why we call it hyperbole. Is it? And how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.