Ryu(SF) vs. KOSMOS with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from Dragon Ball Z. KOSMOS is at her prime. The twist is Ryu gets full control of the Power Cosmic. cool

Remindme
Hmm......I'm going to....say....Ryu

I just thought of a fun fight to make

shin_gear
Hehe. With normal stipulations this is a much bigger spite thread than Hayabusa vs. Pyron. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Gear, considering Pyron is stronger than KOSMOS, and without his sword Busa is weaker than Ryu, me no thinks so. I only bumped this so SBP could see it.

Fire Ninja
Pyron is not stronger than Kos-Mos.

shin_gear
Oh no...here we go again. I put him on my ignore list for a good reason. You're still my friend though, V2D.

Violent2Dope
I f*cked your cat for a reason. You're still my ass slave tho, Gear.

shin_gear
My cat pwned Jedah, so it would pwn your universe. yes

Who else?
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Pyron is not stronger than Kos-Mos. I used to think so, but now I diagree.

She wont win for the same reason that Goku wouldn't win, imo.

ThoraxeRMG

And Spider-Man is bi-curious.

shin_gear
Goku wouldn't defeat Pyron for the following reasons.

1. He would get killed while on a planet being destroyed, cases Frieza and Buu.

2. Has nothing that would hurt cosmic energy larger than a planet.

KOS-MOS fired a blast countering another causing the obliteration of a visible galaxy, whilst being in the middle of that explosion.

Who else?
Originally posted by shin_gear

KOS-MOS fired a blast countering another causing the obliteration of a visible galaxy, whilst being in the middle of that explosion. Pyron will eat that blast.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Who else?
Pyron will eat that blast.

lmao, yeh before jedah wipes out the universe instantly

shin_gear
Yeah, Pyron would eat a blast that erased a galaxy within the course of two seconds. How laughable.

What would Pyron do to KOS-MOS though, considering she was in the middle of said attack and wasn't phased. Oh that's right, he'll use his omnipotence against her.

Originally posted by Burning thought
lmao, yeh before jedah wipes out the universe instantly rofl

Burning thought
Yeah, Pyron would eat a blast that erased a galaxy within the course of two seconds. How laughable.

What would Pyron do to KOS-MOS though, considering she was in the middle of said attack and wasn't phased. Oh that's right, he'll use his omnipotence against her.

rofl

he slaps her through time and space like V2D brought up in the off-topic OR moves at greater than light speed at galaxy size immune to all blackholes sucking him in with his uberness

Who else?
Pyron can't be hurt by energy attacks, smart asses...

Pyron has eaten countless planets and galaxies...kosmos attacks will be no different.

And xeno you realy need to stop the Bullshit cuz nobody said Pyron was omnipotenet, your just hateing cuz kosmos is capable of losing to a DS.

shin_gear
he slaps her through time and space like V2D brought up in the off-topic OR moves at greater than light speed at galaxy size immune to all blackholes sucking him in with his uberness One of the funniest things I've heard from someone was that Pyron can literally grab suns and throw them at his opponents laughing. For one in all noncanonical media he's seen only big enough to consume Earth, and a few people like to use the picture of him with the Androma(sp?) galaxy in the background as proof that he's bigger than said galaxy, or use the image of him wearing what appears to be solar systems as proof that he can wear galaxies further wanking him.

But yeah, what you said takes the cake. crylaugh

Burning thought
some would say suns wouldnt be harmed by energy attacks due to their matter being of similiar stuff to what pyron seems to be, plasmatic nuclear energy, the guy can be punched, he can be hit by destructive force..

although saying hell eat the energy is hyperbole and rediculous, hes never eaten energy as a form before, not as powerful as Kos-mos blast anyway, hell end up exploding from the input into his system and bursting

Burning thought
One of the funniest things I've heard from someone was that Pyron can literally grab suns and throw them at his opponents laughing. For one in all noncanonical media he's seen only big enough to consume Earth, and a few people like to use the picture of him with the Androma(sp?) galaxy in the background as proof that he's bigger than said galaxy, or use the image of him wearing what appears to be solar systems as proof that he can wear galaxies further wanking him.

But yeah, what you said takes the cake. crylaugh

laughing Andromeda size, thats such a lame picture to go by, Cowgirl (DK) where is she sad miss her....but anyway she made that mastet chief thing, excellent comparison...

hell those rings look like single planets imo, orbiting his fingers, for all we know they could be dwarf planets, not dwarf galaxies laughing

Who else?
One of the funniest things I've heard from someone was that Pyron can literally grab suns and throw them at his opponents
But yeah, what you said takes the cake. crylaugh Pyron can, ass hole.
Hellstorm was like a socer ball to Pyron and that is slightly larger then Jupiter. And this is when Pyron first evolved, it has be hundreds of millions of years since that day. Pyron has grown hundreds thousands of times larger then that.

He was only confined to certain sizes do to the fact he powered and took a human form.

Know somthing about the guy your hating on before you go running your mouth off.

F**k throwing the sun, he could eat it.

Burning thought
Pyron can, ass hole.
Hellstorm was like a socer ball to Pyron and that is slightly larger then Jupiter. And this is when Pyron first evolved, it has be hundreds of millions of years since that day. Pyron has grown hundreds thousands of times larger then that.

He was only confined to certain sizes do to the fact he powered and took a human form.

Know somthing about the guy your hating on before you go running your mouth off.

like Demitri the Vampire ate him? some all powerful entity, obviously his speed/strength is nothing in comparison to a vampire

also confined? whta makes you assume all these things...lame, in the comics and from what ive seen in the game he takes the size a little larger than earth, why would he? thats the largest ive seen him, show me evidence or proof he can get bigger, or is this assumption?

hellstorm? was Hellstorm made up of the same stuff as the sun? is size everything when coming to something likethe sun? no....grabbing a planet is one thing, grabbing a sun is completly diffrent matter

shin_gear
Pyron can, ass hole.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules
Reported. haermm

Lana
Debate without the name calling and hostility or don't debate at all.

Usual Suspect
Pyron can, ass hole.

F**k throwing the sun, he could eat it. Yeah, Pyron was probably damn near the size of the sun when he first evolved.

In the case, of PYRON VS KOSMOS, if Pyron could eat a planet with thousands of Pyron like creatures on it, I don't see whats stoppin him from eatin KOSMOS.

Not to mention Pyron could avoid all of her attacks due to teleportation, yo.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Yeah, Pyron was probably damn near the size of the sun when he first evolved.

In the case, of PYRON VS KOSMOS, if Pyron could eat a planet with thousands of Pyron like creatures on it, I don't see whats stoppin him from eatin KOSMOS.

Not to mention Pyron could avoid all of her attacks due to teleportation, yo.

huh? size of the sun, proof? you can fit like 100 hellstorms inside the sun, probably 1000.......what the hell makes you think hes the size of the sun in the beginning, Earth size only weve seen his max to be...

and pyron like creatures, they were nothing like him after he evolved..Kos-mos>>>>>hellstorm beings

yes, right, teleport where? another part of the galaxy only to get hit with the attacks again.

shin_gear
like Demitri the Vampire ate him? some all powerful entity, obviously his speed/strength is nothing in comparison to a vampire

also confined? whta makes you assume all these things...lame, in the comics and from what ive seen in the game he takes the size a little larger than earth, why would he? thats the largest ive seen him, show me evidence or proof he can get bigger, or is this assumption?

hellstorm? was Hellstorm made up of the same stuff as the sun? is size everything when coming to something likethe sun? no....grabbing a planet is one thing, grabbing a sun is completly diffrent matter Considering 1307000 Earths would fit in a sun.

huh? size of the sun, proof? you can fit like 100 hellstorms inside the sun, probably 1000.......what the hell makes you think hes the size of the sun in the beginning, Earth size only weve seen his max to be...

and pyron like creatures, they were nothing like him after he evolved..Kos-mos>>>>>hellstorm beings

yes, right, teleport where? another part of the galaxy only to get hit with the attacks again. Don't bother. You know they'll not admit the defeat of a Darkstalker even if they're lives depended on it.

Burning thought
Considering 1307000 Earths would fit in a sun.
wow, i didnt know it was that much, exactley then, my point is proven even further, ty gears....Hellstorm=flea on a dogs buttocks comapred to the sun..not forgetting the makup of the sun in comparison to a planets physical mass, earth...plates etc etc, the sun is completly diffrent. Pyron gets incinerated

someone has to bother, and tbh i dont have much better to do atm

Remindme
.......SOMEONE JUST MAKE A PYRON VS KOS-MOS THREAD

Who else?

also confined? whta makes you assume all these things...lame, in the comics and from what ive seen in the game he takes the size a little larger than earth, why would he? thats the largest ive seen him, show
hellstorm? was Hellstorm made up of the same stuff as the sun? is size everything when coming to something likethe sun? no....grabbing a planet is one thing, grabbing a sun is completly diffrent matter There is a comic scan of Pryon obliterating Hellstorm with a beam from his chest. It's in the Pyron respect thread, you should check it out.
PYRON CAN NOT BE HURT BY ENERGY, HE IS MADE OF HOT ENERGY, the sun will not hurt him.Originally posted by Burning thought

yes, right, teleport where? another part of the galaxy only to get hit with the attacks again. What part are you not getting, people. Pyron can not be hurt by energy attacks.

Burning thought
There is a comic scan of Pryon obliterating Hellstorm with a beam from his chest. It's in the Pyron respect thread, you should check it out.
PYRON CAN NOT BE HURT BY ENERGY, HE IS MADE OF HOT ENERGY, the sun will not hurt him.

hes made of hot energy, the sun isnt just hot, its a plasma combination of constant nuclear explosions, tens of thousands the size of earth, the pressure alone is bound to keep pyron stuck in it. regardless of his own form.

yeh ive seen it many times, that doesnt have anything to do with what i was saying, sure, he obliterates hellstorm, some good that beam would do to Kos-mos who battles with opponents far beyond planet busting capacity, pyrons an ovverated cosmic bag, where does it say hes cosmic energy and wheres the stats and scientific basis on what this actually is, weve seen him get punched, hit and drained away...the guys cosmic nature doesnt seem to do him much good.

Usual Suspect
There is a comic scan of Pryon obliterating Hellstorm with a beam from his chest. It's in the Pyron respect thread, you should check it out.
PYRON CAN NOT BE HURT BY ENERGY, HE IS MADE OF HOT ENERGY, the sun will not hurt him. What part are you not getting, people. Pyron can not be hurt by energy attacks. You are wasting your time, they will continue to ignore this fact. DS winnin a match is impossible for them to fathom, they probably think Dan could kill Jedah. laughingOriginally posted by Burning thought
some good that beam would do to Kos-mos who battles with opponents far beyond planet busting Who?

shin_gear
hes made of hot energy, the sun isnt just hot, its a plasma combination of constant nuclear explosions, tens of thousands the size of earth, the pressure alone is bound to keep pyron stuck in it. regardless of his own form.

yeh ive seen it many times, that doesnt have anything to do with what i was saying, sure, he obliterates hellstorm, some good that beam would do to Kos-mos who battles with opponents far beyond planet busting capacity, pyrons an ovverated cosmic bag, where does it say hes cosmic energy and wheres the stats and scientific basis on what this actually is, weve seen him get punched, hit and drained away...the guys cosmic nature doesnt seem to do him much good. First of all, the fact that he can shoot energy beams from his chest and since he's made of energy doesn't prove that he's invulnerable to all forms of energy or energy at any intensity level. Going by that logic Alpha-152 from the DOA series would be invulnerable to any type of energy since it's what she's made of.

Why is Pyron getting pwned by the Sun being argued. The galaxy KOS-MOS wiped out consisted of stars and planets that were wiped out within the course of two seconds in the actual game. Canon or Noncanonical Pyron gets curbstomped by KOS-MOS from her game. That much is obvious. erm

Usual Suspect

The galaxy KOS-MOS wiped out consisted of stars and planets that were wiped out within the course of two seconds in the actual game. Canon or Noncanonical Pyron gets curbstomped by KOS-MOS from her game. That much is obvious. erm I wanna see Kosmos destroy this "galaxy"

I've never seen it before.

Burning thought
I wanna see Kosmos destroy this "galaxy"

I've never seen it before.

so you dont know anything about Kos-mos yet you come in here to debate here, i mean fair enough if there was no info dude but come on, theres a respect thread for her and your accusing us of being foolish not to menstion tonnes of vids

Who else?
hes made of hot energy, the sun isnt just hot, its a plasma combination of constant nuclear explosions, tens of thousands the size of earth, the pressure alone is bound to keep pyron stuck in it. regardless of his own form. No matter how you try and slice it, it's still energy, my friend.

yeh ive seen it many times, that doesnt have anything to do with what i was saying, sure, he obliterates hellstorm, some good that beam would do to Kos-mos who battles with opponents far beyond planet busting capacity,No they aren't Originally posted by Burning thought
pyrons an ovverated cosmic bag, That's your opinion Originally posted by Burning thought
where does it say hes cosmic energy and wheres the stats Comic scans, read them some time, so I don't have to say the same things over and overOriginally posted by Burning thought
weve seen him get punched, hit and drained away...the guys cosmic nature doesnt seem to do him much good. All non canon events though, not to mention the fact that PYRON POWERED DOWN to fight the DS evenly, for the last friggen time.

He did not go at them with his full powers, he wanted a challenge.

Usual Suspect
so you dont know anything about Kos-mos Your assumin too much, I know as much about kosmos as you know about Pyron, just cuz I've never seen this vid don't mean I know nothin, come correct, yo.

Remindme
One of the funniest things I've heard from someone was that Pyron can literally grab suns and throw them at his opponents laughing.

How can he throw a sphere made of gas? ^^'

Not debating I'm just trying to keep up with it

Burning thought
No matter how you try and slice it, it's still energy, my friend.

No they aren't That's your opinion Comic scans, read them some time, so I don't have to say the same things over and over All non canon events though, not to mention the fact that PYRON POWERED DOWN to fight the DS evenly, for the last friggen time.

He did not go at them with his full powers, he wanted a challenge.

so, pressure is not energy, Pyron gets stuck.....even if it doesnt destroy him, pwned

yes its my opinion

all non canon? so all pyrons abilities and acts are canon but not Demitri punching him? please show me where this is stated, it sounds like a load of sillyness and bad claims to me, obviously fighting evenly?, i will belive this, but it still shows nothing of what hes powered down to, sure his size, his overall stregnth, he used no planet destroying blasts, does it say anywhere his speed was reduced?, his cosmic awareness he seems to be given, surely he could forsee Demitris powers if he can see the future of a panet millions of years before, or is it all hyperbole?

Usual Suspect
so, pressure is not energy, Pyron gets stuck.....even if it doesnt destroy him, pwned Pyron has consumed a countless amounts of cosmic energy, don't think the sun will do much damage, hell, the sun wont do any damage, it will serve as a good snack though.

all non canon? so all pyrons abilities and acts are canon but not Demitri punching him? please show me where this is stated, it sounds like a load of sillyness and bad claims to me

You still ignorin the fact that Pyron made him self this way so that he can get a thrill outa fighten the DS.

i will belive this, but it still shows nothing of what hes powered down to, sure his size, his overall stregnth, he used no planet destroying blasts, does it say anywhere his speed was reduced?

He powered down and made him self to a point where he could be similar to a human/non energy like being. it would be no challenge if he stayed in his original form where he could not be harmed by the ways of "Terrestrial Combat".

his cosmic awareness he seems to be given, surely he could forsee Demitris powers if he can see the future of a panet millions of years before, or is it all hyperbole?

you gotta point there, the writers seem to **** up on that aspect alot. So I'm not sure about all of that.

Violent2Dope
I have some things to say. KOSMOS can only do those mass destruction feats with the TWS, and can only travel at SUB-LIGHT speeds with it as well. Pyron has a way to COMPLETELY avoid it, even if it COULD hurt him. His tele allows him to dodge attacks, and he can also DELAY the tele til the blast is over, then appear behind her, and tele her to a white star, and there is no proof she can withstand heat of that level that I know of. Pyron is also stronger than KOSMOS. One other thing you should know is how Demitri can actually pose a threat to Pyron, magic. Magic is great for plot device wins, and really helped in his fight with Pyron. Also, KOSMOS has a way to absorb Pyron as well, he could tele behind her just like he would if she used the TWS, and then, you know, tele her to a white star. Seriously, Pyron cannot throw a star, that's kinda impossible dude. erm Pyron can use mini suns to fight KOSMOS with as well.

shin_gear
I wanna see Kosmos destroy this "galaxy"

I've never seen it before. Here's the video, and try not to deny what's in it.mMUcBmhyxtcAs you've just seen the entire scene shown where U-DO's and KOS-MOS's energy streams go off is obliterated by said attack. I think you should read this also;Originally posted by Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS

KOS-MOS with Tertiary Weapon system vs U-Do Possible Future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMUcBmhyxtc

Allow me to stress how KOS-MOS onscreen destroyed several galaxies, but in fact she destroyed everything. This is the reason why the girl showed them that premonition. She wanted them to stop that from happening for the future of humans, non-humans and all matter of living consciousness.

"But that's just a possible future! She never did it...you can't say that she can do it because she has not!"

That would be true if KOS-MOS did not have the Tartiary Weapon system in every version of her besides version 1. Not to mention she has used this system to protect the party from U-do as well. And that if she was not capable of doing something like that then the lil girl would have had no reason to warn the party about that possible outcome.

By the way U-do is the Xenosaga god.

"How can KOS-MOS possibly match those godly energies?"

Simple. U-do's energy is the infinite Zohar. Kevin, the original creator of KOS-MOS, has stated that KOS-MOS source of power is the Zohar as well.

---

It is genrally accepted that Pyron was defeated by Demitri because Demitri absorbed Pyron.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_VZMLfAY7Q
KOS-MOS' X-buster. She absorbed a giant fleet of G-nosis as Mary Magdalene--that is why her eyes turn from blue to red after she is done with them. Blue Eyed KOS-MOS used the Zohar emulators(which are 3rd rate copies of the real Zohar) to accomplish this feat.

"But she is no Demitri! She can't possibly absorb all of Pyron's energies!"

A Zohar Emulator malfunctioning absorbed the planet Ariadne. Zohar Emulators are eclipsed by the actual power of the real Zohar. It is a fact her source of energy is the infinite Zohar. She can handle Pyron's energies no problem.

This would be the hierarchy of power: Zohar >>>>> Demitri > Pyron = Zohar Emulator

---

I know it is hard to accept defeat when we're discussing our favorite characters. Trust me I have been there and I have done that. *Flashback to Hayabusa vs Urien & Gill* I am not trying to make you guys think KOS-MOS wins 10/10 against Pyron. But I wish to make you guys understand that she has the means to take Pyron down and Pyron supporters have yet to put up a convincing argument explaining why & how Pyron can beat KOS-MOS even 1 time.

Violent2Dope
I knew it, She can't destroy a universe by her self, matter of fact I doubt she could a solar system, that was a BEAM, and would not cause an explosion like that unless it hit a similarily powered beam. Also, you missed my post.

shin_gear
So the beam wouldn't destroy anything if it was to hit something else, right.

And I'm supposed to assume Pyron can destroy a galaxy within a reasonable amount of time despite being given no confirmation of that capability besides orgasming of fanboys.

And it's funny how they get pissed when someone brings up a Darkstalker losing to another character. These are times that should be remembered. doped

Sorry V2D, I have you on my ignore list for a good reason.

Violent2Dope
So the beam wouldn't destroy anything if it was to hit something else, right.

And I'm supposed to assume Pyron can destroy a galaxy within a reasonable amount of time despite being given no confirmation of that capability besides orgasming of fanboys.

And it's funny how they get pissed when someone brings up a Darkstalker losing to another character. These are times that should be remembered. doped

Sorry V2D, I have you on my ignore list for a good reason. I don't get pissed off. And a beam of that intensity would likely just go straight thru most objects. Pyron can bust the Andromeda(a very big galaxy) with a punch.You have me on your ignore list since instead of replying to my arguments, you can just ignore them. How can Pyron get shot by KOSMOS using the TWS, if he's not even there? Pyron is also faster and stronger. All you do is say KOSMOS wins cause she destroyed a universe(which she didn't do by herself and she used a specific wep for it) while ignoring all the ways Pyron can get around it, and that is assuming it can even affect him.

Fire Ninja
85% percent of all stars in are universe are Dwarf stars. Meaning they are 15 times bigger than jupiter. Pyron has shown to be able to grow relative to that size.

Violent2Dope
He was 3 times bigger than the Andromeda, which is a really big galaxy.

Fire Ninja
No, he wasn't, that was just the background of the pic.

Violent2Dope
He also wears galaxies for rings. 313

Usual Suspect
F**kin liers, that was ONE galaxy, and she had help, not to mention the galaxy didn't have shit in it.

Why the hell can she beat Pyron again?

That's the same damn thing as when people claim Strider blew up the moon.

Also, it said it engulfed Miltia, not the galaxy. (but I'll give kosmos the benefit of the doubt and say it was a galaxy)

Talk about wanking. She can't even destroy a galaxy yet she can destroy the universe EXTRA HYPE! (I gotta change my sig now) This is worst then when Gears said Jin Kazama can beat Jin Satome, while he's in the Blodia laughing

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He was 3 times bigger than the Andromeda, which is a really big galaxy. No one really knows how big Pyron can get. But Hellstorm is about the size of Jupiter and that was like a Baskett Ball to Pyron.

Fire Ninja
Strider blowing up the moon is a classic. laughing

Usual Suspect
Strider blowing up the moon is a classic. laughing I'm not gonna lie, I think I was on that band wagon too.laughing

It's crazy though, we caught so much damn hell for that claim and they turn around do the same damn thing. This section of KMC weirds me the F**K out, yo.

Violent2Dope
F**kin liers, that was ONE galaxy, and she had help, not to mention the galaxy didn't have shit in it.

Why the hell can she beat Pyron again?

That's the same damn thing as when people claim Strider blew up the moon.

Also, it said it engulfed Miltia, not the galaxy. (but I'll give kosmos the benefit of the doubt and say it was a galaxy)

Talk about wanking. She can't even destroy a galaxy yet she can destroy the universe EXTRA HYPE! (I gotta change my sig now) This is worst then when Gears said Jin Kazama can beat Jin Satome, while he's in the Blodia laughing Yeah, it seems that "feat" is not as impressive as it was made to sound.

Usual Suspect
Yeah, it seems that "feat" is not as impressive as it was made to sound. When people say I can show this character destroy a galaxy, It should look like what Brolly did in the beginin of the first Brolly movie.

Hell, I would beleive she can do it if I read it. Show me a document or somthin.Originally posted by shin_gear
Considering 1307000 Earths would fit in a sun.

You are aware that this example pertains to earth size planets and not hell storm size planets.

Violent2Dope
Not to mention all of the other planets in the solar system would fit in Jupiter, and Hellstorm is much bigger than Jupiter.

Fire Ninja
I knew it, She can't destroy a universe by her self, matter of fact I doubt she could a solar system, that was a BEAM, and would not cause an explosion like that unless it hit a similarily powered beam. Also, you missed my post.

What are you rambling about? The collsion of here and U-do's energy destroyed a couple of planets. How is that because of her alone?

Violent2Dope
What are you rambling about? The collsion of here and U-do's energy destroyed a couple of planets. How is that because of her alone? I know. People talk about us like we wank DS, but apparently KOSMOS needed help to destroy at best a Solar System, universe busting my ass! haermm

shin_gear
Ah, nice to know a pack of deluded fans are on my ignore list, not referring to anyone in particular of course.

Violent2Dope
Really? Prove she busted more than a solar system. So we are deluded to think that Pyron beats KOSMOS, a being who can't bust a solar system by herself? haermm

Fire Ninja
He's just gonna cop out, V2D . As always, he can't prove his point and rely's on slander.

Burning thought
laughing rolling on floor laughing i cant belive someone who posts ZERO scans/vids of his characters he debates is saying this, no proof whatsovever, your like a Estacado sock only without Smily talk, at least V2D tries however none of you, none have proven that Pyrons size can be Andromeda, nothing...that last panel of his ending? what rediculous..madness, as i said in Comic tier forum, maybe ill put kain over a universe background, altho DK has already done a MC one to prove how silly you all seem to be, and none of you have even realised the sillyness of beliveing that that panel inpeticulour is of zero evidence of his side and simply stating it as proof is a laugh and a joke, thats why i just cant put you lot on ignore, so damn funny....

cough up real proof yourself before denieing everything everyone else tries to bring up as proof, at least they "are" bringing proof to the table...

Fire Ninja
I hope your reffering to someone else, because I posted proof about Pyrons abilities. Infact, I made a post in his respect thread.

shin_gear
The I guess your definition of a cop out is refusing to further discuss facts with a fan not wanting to accept reality when it slaps them in the face. It's ok though. petpet

As for proof, the proof was given of that which KOS-MOS contributed to destroying is a galaxy at the very least. As always you refuse to accept any piece of evidence I bring up in any dispute that you've engaged in with me. Again, not surprising.

Fire Ninja
The I guess your definition of a cop out is refusing to further discuss facts with a fan not wanting to accept reality when it slaps them in the face. It's ok though. petpet

Yeah, it is and it apply's to you. erm

Burning thought
I hope your reffering to someone else, because I posted proof about Pyrons abilities. Infact, I made a post in his respect thread.

point me to the page, there is evidence of several things in that respect thread, Hellstorm size, energy manipulation and creating armies like those robots, thats about it....

however no one has posted anything on proof or even close showing him being Andromeda other than the lame panel ending i mentioned which shows nothing and only fanwankin can put him up to levels you mentioned simply through this pic

yet still its debated constantly as fact Pyron can be this size...proof please

Fire Ninja
I dunno, ask the guys who believe he can grow to the size of a galaxy. Because I do not.

Fire Ninja
Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-collection/pics/col-pyron.gif

Burning thought
I dunno, ask the guys who believe he can grow to the size of a galaxy. Because I do not.

fair enough, so how are you debating Kos-mos loses to him if hes like planet size and she can at least destroy such, his body can be hit, as shown in OVA and his hit in the games...and she can drain him..so..

more importantly, how fast is Kos-mos' drain

Fire Ninja
When did I say KOS-MOS will lose?

Burning thought
When did I say KOS-MOS will lose?

ah ime very sorry, plz forgive, it was usual suspects whos posts i was reading embarrasment stick out tongue

Remindme

Burning thought
imo so do i, hes never shown to ever go at light-speed imo, some fans agree from small images and unclear comic panels that hes going as such speeds, but hell if he can, not in battle, thats as certain as much...

also his size if not orgasmed over, is perhaps Hellstorm max, several large than Jupiter, more than enough size for Kos-mos to drain/blast away, his cosmic energy has been hit, its not invulerable completly it seems.

ime still curious on her energy drain speeds, can she do this?

Fire Ninja
Teleportation > lightspeed.

Burning thought
Teleportation > lightspeed.

not by a long shot, trust me, this would certainly be a + for me to bleive because kain can teleport instantly, but it depends on distance, Pyrons teleport is in actuality imo slow, V2D argues its not but he seems to take a lot longer in teleporting than kain for an example..he also doesnt do it at lightspeed, the speed of light is incredible, especially if Kos-mos was already moving, maybe hell be lucky to teleport as her momentum builds but once shes going full speed and all out, he may have problems to keep up with teleportation, not to menstion while shes moving, she can attack while Pyron cannot attack while tele

Fire Ninja
No, Teleportation is instantaneous travel. Meaning you travel from point A to point B without traversing the point s between them. Speed is dependent on Distance and Time versus Teleportation which is not. Furthermore, Pyron's teleportation is not slow. There is nothing faster than instantaneous.

Usual Suspect
laughing rolling on floor laughing i cant belive someone who posts ZERO scans/vids of his characters he debates is saying this, no proof whatsovever, your like a Estacado sock only without Smily talk, at least V2D tries however none of you, none have proven that Pyrons size can be Andromeda, nothing...that last panel of his ending? what rediculous..madness, as i said in Comic tier forum, maybe ill put kain over a universe background, altho DK has already done a MC one to prove how silly you all seem to be, and none of you have even realised the sillyness of beliveing that that panel inpeticulour is of zero evidence of his side and simply stating it as proof is a laugh and a joke, thats why i just cant put you lot on ignore, so damn funny....

cough up real proof yourself before denieing everything everyone else tries to bring up as proof, at least they "are" bringing proof to the table... WTF are you talking about? No one is saying Pyron can be as big as a galaxy, my point is he's alot bigger then earth.

His size is not even a f**kin point anyone is trying to make. The point is, kosmos can't destroy a galaxy and she can't curbstomp Pyron. His size really has nothing to do with this fight.

Usual Suspect
point me to the page, there is evidence of several things in that respect thread, Hellstorm size, energy manipulation and creating armies like those robots, thats about it....

however no one has posted anything on proof or even close showing him being Andromeda other than the lame panel ending i mentioned which shows nothing and only fanwankin can put him up to levels you mentioned simply through this pic

yet still its debated constantly as fact Pyron can be this size...proof please What the hell does his size have to do with him fighting KOSMOS.

The whole point is, you underated Pyron by saying he can get no bigger then earth, but he can get WAY larger then the earth. Prorbaly not as big as a galaxy, but a sun? Hell Yeah.

The point I and Who else? was trying to make is, he can eat KOSMOS and her beam attacks.

Burning thought
instantaneous is a relative term, and is in some point hyperbole, instantenous to one being i.e the one who moves lightspeed compared to the one who only goes bullet speed theres a large diffrence, but to the view of the ones who cannot go either speed, a bullet is instant wouldnt you agree? a bullet to the human eye looks like its instantly hitting, especially at close range...

then take into account the one who moves lightspeed could knocked 100 bullets out of the air with ease, possibly more but this is a example, the one who goes bullet speed would tihnk the bullets are moving slowly in comparison to his view of speed, then we have the light speed one who thinks the bullet speed guy is moving slow, instantaeous is hyperbole in a way

6pvELOKEGcs

watch this Video, at 1:31 pyron does a shield envelope, this is no means instant is it, his shield takes at least a second to cover Demitri, teleporting aside, to bring his field up to teleport someone else would show he would have higher difficulty is trapping a being in a shield.

second point is 2:06-2:07 when he teleports to kick the robot, there is a relative split second-second amount of time for him to appear much like when he disapears in 1.31, this would show he is not actually going as instant as one would belive

Burning thought
What the hell does his size have to do with him fighting KOSMOS.

The whole point is, you underated Pyron by saying he can get no bigger then earth, but he can get WAY larger then the earth. Prorbaly not as big as a galaxy, but a sun? Hell Yeah.

The point I and Who else? was trying to make is, he can eat KOSMOS and her beam attacks.

beam attacks? hes never shown eating beams of his enemies, they may not harm him physically but the blast radious of her Teriory weapon system could very likely quench him as much as it quenches suns and stuff like that, also Sun? hell no..hes never shown it, Hellstorm would be tiny in comparison to Earths sun, let alone a red giant or such, as gears has stated the size in comparison to the sun and planets is incredible, it would take thousands of Hellstorms to fill the sun.

his size means alot, those who claim him galaxy size argue he could jsut punch her, and absorb her? Pyron absorbs life and energy, She is a robot and has no life and her energy is only in her weaponry unless someone can say otherwise.

Usual Suspect
I would also like to add that Pyron can be hit because he chose to conform to terrestrial combat. Pyron can be absorbed by kosmos but not before Pyron absorbs her. And his capacity to absorb is far greater i.e. Hellstorm and the countless solar systems in him.

Not to mention Pyron can travel at light speeds and beyond, seeing as how he crossed the universe in several million years, but it takes light several BILLION years to reach our planet from just a dozen galaxies away. Not that Pyron needs to travel light speed seeing as how he can teleport.

Burning thought
I would also like to add that Pyron can be hit because he chose to conform to terrestrial combat. Pyron can be absorbed by kosmos but not before Pyron absorbs her. And his capacity to absorb is far greater i.e. Hellstorm and the countless solar systems in him.

Not to mention Pyron can travel at light speeds and beyond, seeing as how he crossed the universe in several million years, but it takes light several BILLION years to reach our planet from just a dozen galaxies away. Not that Pyron needs to travel light speed seeing as how he can teleport.

his durability and his statistics are hyperbole to thin that jsut because he weakened himself it means his speed and every other attribute, the only obvious weakness is that hes humanoid and not planet size, thats the only thing that can be confirmed, everything else is hyperbole or void, unless ofcourse proven otherwise.

well thats another one isnt it, another anomoly, crossing the universe in several million years, thats actually not true, the way ive been told by others is that he took 65 million years and travled the universe, its unkown how large the universe is in DS unvierse, let alone at this part of time, hell Earth scientists dont know the exact size, also we dont know a great many things, simply traveling from the edges of the universe, the fact the universe doesnt have an edge is also apparent and has to be considered. Theres also the fact that even IF he can move at said speeds....not in battle he cannot, he has never shown it, and in battle, in OVA and gameplay has it never been spoken off nor has it been shown, he moves at normal speeds. And on Earth once again dont keep blaming it on Hyperbole and things we dont actually know, unless...it can be proven.

Usual Suspect
beam attacks? hes never shown eating beams of his enemies He eats energy. Originally posted by Burning thought
they may not harm him physically but the blast radious of her Teriory weapon system could very likely quench him as much as it quenches suns and stuff like that It wont also Originally posted by Burning thought
Sun? hell no..hes never shown it, Hellstorm would be tiny in comparison to Earths sun, let alone a red giant or such, as gears has stated the size in comparison to the sun and planets is incredible, it would take thousands of Hellstorms to fill the sun. Originally posted by Burning thought
Hellstorm was like a baskett ball to him and that was SEVERAL MILLION years ago. Pyron has eaten enough planets to equal up to a couple galaxies if not more, I think he's far larger then a sun in his true form.

his size means alot, those who claim him galaxy size argue he could jsut punch her, and absorb her? Pyron absorbs life and energy, She is a robot and has no life and her energy is only in her weaponry unless someone can say otherwise. Doesn't matter if he's the size of a galaxy, he is still thousands of times bigger then kosmos and anything she has ever absorbed, that would be too much energy for he to contain.

Pyron will absorb all the energies she uses for attacks and reduce her to a normal android, then he smashes her.

Or, He could just absorb her energy and body cuz he absorbed hellstorm and that's just an object with energy in it, just like Kosmos.

Burning thought
Planets have many types of energy, various weather systems, things like that, not to menstion the time it takes pyron to do it, is never known, fans seem to orgasm he absorbs instantly, nothing so far shows this, the comic alone shows he devasates the place a bit first and then charged up and fires a beam from his chest.

He eats energy is true, but hes never odne it to a projectile, the guy wont be able to absorb a blast thats going to hit him incredible quickly, hes got the choices of either teleporting OR he can try and absorb but get hit by the blast and be thrown, condensed, if he can be hit, he can be thrown. If the energy can snuff out a sun, pyrons not going to be too much of a diffrence in his makup in comparison.

as i said, Pyrons absorbtion could be more powerful, but faster? ime not so sure, and no proof states he is so fast.

shin_gear
This has nothing to do with Pyron you moaning toddler. Stop crying about how you think Pyron would beat KOS-MOS. That isn't even the point of this thread. Secondly all you're doing is making your fanboyism apparent in your posts.

Fire Ninja
instantaneous is a relative term, and is in some point hyperbole, instantenous to one being i.e the one who moves lightspeed compared to the one who only goes bullet speed theres a large diffrence, but to the view of the ones who cannot go either speed, a bullet is instant wouldnt you agree? a bullet to the human eye looks like its instantly hitting, especially at close range...

What your describing is a matter of perspective of two moving objects. I'm talking about the physics of teleportation. . .It is instantaneous because one does not travel between points in order to reach a destination. Your not treading a meridian between point A to point B. Your actually just going from point A to point B just like that. . .Time/Space is irrelevant.

watch this Video, at 1:31 pyron does a shield envelope, this is no means instant is it, his shield takes at least a second to cover Demitri, teleporting aside, to bring his field up to teleport someone else would show he would have higher difficulty is trapping a being in a shield.

second point is 2:06-2:07 when he teleports to kick the robot, there is a relative split second-second amount of time for him to appear much like when he disapears in 1.31, this would show he is not actually going as instant as one would belive

Yes, it has a start up a time, so? How does that change the fact that pyron does not travel through space in order to reach his destination?
With Time/Space there is not speed. . .teleportation on the other hand is not governed by Space/Time. Furthermore, even if she's as fast as light. That's her traveling speed, not her fighting speed. . .big diffference.

Burning thought
What your describing is a matter of perspective of two moving objects. I'm talking about the physics of teleportation. . .It is instantaneous because one does not travel between points in order to reach a destination. Your not treading a meridian between point A to point B. Your actually just going from point A to point B just like that. . .Time/Space is irrelevant.

Yes, it has a start up a time, so? How does that change the fact that pyron does not travel through space in order to reach his destination?
With Time/Space there is not speed. . .teleportation on the other hand is not governed by Space/Time. Furthermore, even if she's as fast as light. That's her traveling speed, not her fighting speed. . .big diffference.

okie i agree, once Teleportation happens, its instantenous (although this can differ depending on the way of teleportation) but i was stabbing at the fact Pyrons start up time is what i was thinking on, he wont have the time to do it, such as absorb or one of his high powered moves, she outlcasses him in all ways he could possibly defeat her and yet has enough firepower to likely be able to hit him and destroy/fumble it. Absorbtion is the most dependant factor, the speed at which it happens.

Usual Suspect
Planets have many types of energy, various weather systems, things like that, not to menstion the time it takes pyron to do it, is never known, fans seem to orgasm he absorbs instantly, nothing so far shows this, the comic alone shows he devasates the place a bit first and then charged up and fires a beam from his chest.

Is that not almost instantly?

He eats energy is true, but hes never odne it to a projectile

BECAUSE HE FOUGHT IN A HUMANOID FORM!

the guy wont be able to absorb a blast thats going to hit him incredible quickly

Yes he will

hes got the choices of either teleporting OR he can try and absorb but get hit by the blast and be thrown, condensed, if he can be hit, he can be thrown.

Or he can over power her by usein his FAR GREATER absorbin abilities, absorbin her in the process.

Originally posted by Burning thought If the energy can snuff out a sun, pyrons not going to be too much of a diffrence in his makup in comparison. When?

Suns can not fight back or intentionally absorb incoming objects unlike Pyron.

If Pyron can absorb hell storm while there are still creatures on it, he can EASILY absorb kosmos.

as i said, Pyrons absorbtion could be more powerful, but faster? ime not so sure, and no proof states he is so fast.

Considering how much Pyron can absorb in a short amount of time compared to what kosmos can absorb period, no matter how long it takes. Pyrons's is faster.

Usual Suspect
This has nothing to do with Pyron you moaning toddler. Stop crying about how you think Pyron would beat KOS-MOS. That isn't even the point of this thread. Secondly all you're doing is making your fanboyism apparent in your posts. Go away you hating ass fanboy

Fire Ninja
okie i agree, once Teleportation happens, its instantenous (although this can differ depending on the way of teleportation) but i was stabbing at the fact Pyrons start up time is what i was thinking on, he wont have the time to do it, such as absorb or one of his high powered moves, she outlcasses him in all ways he could possibly defeat her and yet has enough firepower to likely be able to hit him and destroy/fumble it. Absorbtion is the most dependant factor, the speed at which it happens.

His start up time is a fraction of a second. Really I have not seen any of KOS-MOS attacks that start up that fast. Unless your referring to her ballistic based weapons which are useless here.

shin_gear
Go away you hating ass fanboy LMAO! I'm profiling that.

I'm taking you off my ignore list. hug

Triple Six
Wow has this been derailed.

I thought everyone agreed, that KOS-MOS can beat Pyron, just not Jedah?

Lana
I have said it once and I will not say it again.

Quit all the hostility and namecalling. If it continues, all involved will be getting warnings and the thread will be closed.

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Triple Six
Wow has this been derailed.

I thought everyone agreed, that KOS-MOS can beat Pyron, just not Jedah? I thought so too. But that was cuz people feed me bull shit and at that time I just beleived it cuz I didn't know much about Xenosaga at the time, but now I know.

Pyron is stronger: Due to the fact that he can smash planets with is barehands

He is faster: Teleportation

He's smarter: He can learn kosmos just by watching her for a few moments.

Far more durable: She has no means to hurt him.

etc.

Pyron all the way!

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Lana
I have said it once and I will not say it again.

Quit all the hostility and namecalling. If it continues, all involved will be getting warnings and the thread will be closed. You NEED to close this thread.

shin_gear
Discuss it in the KOS-MOS vs. Pyron thread, not that those points haven't been refuted months ago. You really have to stick arguing something irrelevant in one topic because you've been doing so for long?

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Pyron can smash planets with his barehands....when has he done this?

Again with all the assumptions.

We want feats.

I could just sitback and say Kos-Mos will blast half the universe for the win in every fight, yet I do not...eventhough SHE HAS AN ACTUAL FEAT DISPLAYING THAT ABILITY.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
LoL.

He can grow the size of a planet and his energy output plus the gravity created through his titanic mass can destroy a planet.

Superboy Prime
And yet his galaxy level sized gravity field will not **** him up?

Real life physics + video games fiction don't mix too well.

Fire Ninja
And yet his galaxy level sized gravity field will not **** him up?

Real life physics + video games fiction don't mix too well.

He's not galaxy sized, where is that coming from. Also, why would his own gravity field mess him up?

I don't see why physics can not be used. it's a great way to dictate the mechanics of a fight.

Superboy Prime

Fire Ninja

Sol Valentine
DarkC used physics in the Paul v.s. Ken thread. :/

Superboy Prime
And we all know how bad that flame war go.

Sol Valentine
Hell yeah.

I read it a couple of minutes ago.

Violent2Dope
I would like to say sumthin, Pyron traveled from the other side of the universe to Earth in 3 years. no expression That is like...Billions of times lightspeed...

Usual Suspect
LoL.

Again with all the assumptions.

If Hellstorm is a baskett ball, then earth is baseball...SMASH!

Pyron could grasp the earth in one hand

We all know pyron is not larger then a galaxy, but he's WAY bigger then a planet, that has been shown a thousand f**kin times.

Fire Ninja
The inner planets (planets closest to the sun) were like a pea's compared to Pyrons gaint finger. So, I figured he became as big as the average star.

Usual Suspect
The inner planets (planets closest to the sun) were like a pea's compared to Pyrons gaint finger. So, I figured he became as big as the average star. Thank you, that's all I been tryin to say. You got people sayin he's as big as a galaxy and then you got people sayin he's no bigga then earth.

Read my sig people. . . DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Burning thought
The inner planets (planets closest to the sun) were like a pea's compared to Pyrons gaint finger. So, I figured he became as big as the average star.

maybe a dwarf star

Fire Ninja
Average stars are dwarf stars.

Burning thought
Average stars are dwarf stars.

oh really? hmm, i wouldnt know ime not an astronomer as such, i always imagine the average star as our yellow sun for some reason

Fire Ninja
83 percent of the stars in our known universe are dwarf stars.

Burning thought
hmm yes i suppose that would make sense considering the eons that have passed, the amount of stars that are actually older than our own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.