Liu Kang vs Jann Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The hotheaded Chinese bouncer versus the reigning Mortal Kombat champion in a dramatic battle...of high-pitched vocals and flying kicks.

This little fiasco started with Liu Kang in Hong Kong. Leaving the Wu Tai Academy under the care of Kung Lao and Bo' Rai Cho, Liu is taking a month-long holiday.

Liu performs his meditation kata (like he did in the Deadly Alliance opening), like he always have done, until Jann Lee appears. He recognises Liu from a past tournament

However, Liu didn't fight him, but rather Johnny Cage. When Johnny won the match, Jann tried to pull a cheap shot in, which resulted in Johnny nailing the Nutcracker on Jann, humiliating him.

Jann demands to know where Johnny is. Liu calmly replies that Johnny is in America, shooting a movie. Furious, Jann decides to take his anger out on Liu.

Little does Jann Lee know that Liu is also an expert in Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, as well as several other fighting styles.

shin_gear
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434252&highlight=title%3A%28kang+jann+lee%29

Snafu the Great
Okay, so I'm going to have to modify this thread into a 2-on-2 match. My bad.

Jann Lee has Hayabusa backing him up and Liu has Kung Lao.

shin_gear
hmm DOA team then.

colonelf40
Liu Kang turns into a Dragon and turns them into ash

shin_gear
Ooh...forgot about the dragon part.

I think Lee would stalemate with normal Kang though.

Of course, I don't think Snafu mentioned any stipulations like that. If Kang gets to form into a dragon at least give Hayabusa the Dragon Sword.

StyleTime
The doubles match is in favor of the DOA duo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.