Hana Gitelman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
An Israeli born evolved human, Hana Gitelman has dealt with loss before. She is a third generation solider: Her grandmother fought against the Nazis and her mother in the Six-Day War. She lost both to a suicide bomber, the very first in Israel.

Her ability allows her to transmit, receive, and even generate electronic messages. Her range of power was originally about 30 feet, but with training from our good pal Noah Bennet, it has increased considerably.

She only appeared in two of the episodes in the first season, but was featured in 12 of the graphic novels. IMO, she was criminally underused, because not only was her story important to Bennet's mission later on in the series, but she was hot. stick out tongue

http://www.zonaheroes.com/photos/200/259/001_small.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Hanapowers.PNG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Hanacomputer.PNG

Tattoo
I have a feeling we'll hear from her again, even though she is dead according to the Graphic Novels. As evidenced from her communicating with Micah.

S_D_J
I love Wireless

even though she was underutilised in the show, she was the main protagonist in GN. I loved it when she caught that pedo in chapter 21

she's been treated like a real comic hero. Her adventures had been great and thrilling, and she's taken the story to places the show couldn't go. She's the first Superhero, within the "heroes" universe. she even got a Superhero alias. kool

I don't think she's completely dead, And I hope we see her back in the show this season,or some other season. She's hot (with that black leather outfit), and another hot chick in Heroes certainly wouldn't hurt

Mairuzu
Imagine if she was born in the 1600's haha

Tattoo
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Imagine if she was born in the 1600's haha

laughing

Useless power!

Strangelove
Originally posted by S_D_J
I love Wireless

even though she was underutilised in the show, she was the main protagonist in GN. I loved it when she caught that pedo in chapter 21

she's been treated like a real comic hero. Her adventures had been great and thrilling, and she's taken the story to places the show couldn't go. She's the first Superhero, within the "heroes" universe. she even got a Superhero alias. kool

I don't think she's completely dead, And I hope we see her back in the show this season,or some other season. She's hot (with that black leather outfit), and another hot chick in Heroes certainly wouldn't hurt Umm, she wasn't the "protagonist" in the graphic novels, she was just focused on more in them. Until they killed her, anyway.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Strangelove
Umm, she wasn't the "protagonist" in the graphic novels, she was just focused on more in them. Until they killed her, anyway.

well... she wasn't... but most of the stories were.. somehow... or at least she was in there more than other characters....

... and at least she got that, she showed up in only two episodes, other stories were of characters well known to people who watched the show...

she was born and died in the GN...that's why I consider her protagonist of it...erm, better said, of most of 1st season GN

and speaking of her death... it appears she isn't quite dead... her website gets updated frequently now... it's been divided in two..1st season and the current season

stickman618
does anyone else think that her and Micah have the same power??

i mean, with further "evolution" and development of their powers, will they have the same abilities?

Strangelove
Originally posted by stickman618
does anyone else think that her and Micah have the same power??

i mean, with further "evolution" and development of their powers, will they have the same abilities? No. Hana can receive and transmit electronic communication. Micah talks to machines. They're different.

stickman618
they're not that different actually

they are both technopaths

Strangelove
they're not that different actually

they are both technopaths No they're not. Hana receives and transmits electronic communication between people. Micah talks to the machines themselves. Totally different.

stickman618
ok fine

but one could say that reading people's minds and getting them stuck in illusions is totally different, but Matt will eventually develop his father's powers

all i'm saying is that Micah might develop Hana's powers over time.

and she might have developed his

Strangelove
ok fine

but one could say that reading people's minds and getting them stuck in illusions is totally different, but Matt will eventually develop his father's powers

all i'm saying is that Micah might develop Hana's powers over time.

and she might have developed his Doubt it

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
Doubt it

Yeah, same here. Their powers seem pretty distinctively different.

Ordained
I kinda agree with stickman, but only to a certain degree. It could have been possible for Hana to be able to communicate with machines. Her powers had to start off somewhere, right? And wouldn't you say that receiving electronic communications are a expanded way of communicating with machines?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Ordained
I kinda agree with stickman, but only to a certain degree. It could have been possible for Hana to be able to communicate with machines. Her powers had to start off somewhere, right? And wouldn't you say that receiving electronic communications are a expanded way of communicating with machines?

The reason I disagree with this is because her power seems limited to only things that can communicate with the online world. But take an instrument that doesn't, like an electric drill. She can't communicate with those. Micah still can.

stickman618
development!!

Strangelove
Development enhances abilities you already have, it doesn't give you new ones.

Micah can talk to machines. Hana intercepts electronic communication. Like Celestial said, Hana can't do anything with a microwave or a drill. Micah can. They have different abilities. Get over it.

stickman618
well i stand by my theory miffed

anyway, did Hana transfer her consciousness into cyber-space??

or did she just send that e-mail to Micah before she died?

Bardock42
Their powers are quite different, with Micah's imo being more powerful already and they are just going to improve over time, I mean, he could probably easily simulate her abilities with a cell or something already. His possibilities are huge.

nmensfinest
Agreed, Micah's potential far eclipses Hana's.

DestinyGuy678
well now they definently do seeing as hana is dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.