Alicia Vs. Diablo Druid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Both at their best!

http://www.ztgamedomain.com/images/screenshots/xbox360/bwitch/81.jpg

Alicia!

Vs.

Diablo Druid!

http://www.geocities.com/diabloexp2/druid.jpg

MadMel
vines strangle alicia while giving the druid health, then the druid spams fireballs or tornadoes stick out tongue
seriously, i dont know enough about alicia

Diamond Kisses
I think the battle might be quite even big grin

Alicia and the Druid both has elemental attacks. Alicia has stronger attacks, but the Druid has more of them smile

Sol Valentine
I advise you to view the Alicia respect thread MadMel.

Darth Extecute
How good gear and skills does the druid have?

Should I assume he's at his prime like in your previous threads? smile

Diamond Kisses
Would his prime turn it into a spite? hmm

Sol Valentine
Knowing DE, he'll say yeah.

Diamond Kisses
Knowing DE, he often has valid points for saying 'Yeah' stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
I do too, but with Alicia, it's often overlooked.

Diamond Kisses
Honestly I am not sure what to think shrug

Alicia got stronger spells but the Druid can use his more frequently smile

Sol Valentine
well, Alicia has her Gattling Gun, Shotgun, Machinegun, and Cannon/Sniper.

So when she has to refresh, she can hold her own with her variety of guns.

lightness
alicia has agility too whie druids can just run/stop. alicia wins easily

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by lightness
alicia has agility too whie druids can just run/stop. alicia wins easily

We honestly go by total gameplay? no expression

That only the Barbarian of the diablo characters can jump? blink

I thought this whole thing worked as if we put them in a 3D situation or something messed

lightness
both games are in 3d, and the fact is alicia dodges bullets while druids just dodge slower moving fireballs and arrows.

and the barbarian wasn't exactly agile in terms of being able to dodge things while flipping. he can jump pretty far because of leg strength but isn't speedy

nothing shows a druid jumping better than a normal person. he's probably at realistic athletes level.

btw, you are a girl into yuri(your sig)

Hannibal-Lector
Depends on druids gear. How does Alicia fightm im not farmilar, if she uses physical attacks:

Enig, hoto, ss, coa, arach, sojs, maras, mages, treks ftw (or crazy rare circlet + ammy)

If magic:
enig, hoto (maybe 15/15 wiz). sojs, arach, 35% spirit, 2/20/2 circlet, maras, wws

both of course with p torch, anni, 45 ele lifers and 20/5 sc's

MadMel
i managed to translate that from diablo speak and i totally agree big grin

Darth Extecute
With perfect gear, the Sorceress wont need to put any effort into defeating Alicia.. She'll have a high amount of resistance and Alicia wont even know what hit her..

Fast-castrate sorceress > > > > > Alicia..

MadMel
maxed out summonecro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> alicia laughing out loud

shin_gear
sad

Burning thought
i like summoning things, its a right old gigge

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by MadMel
maxed out summonecro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> alicia laughing out loud

I disagree.. The summons from a necromancer is nothing against Alicia and her powers.. In order for a necromancer to survive, he has to be Bone and Curses..

Sol Valentine
So you're saying that the Necro's powers won't work if he doen't use Bone and Curse?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
So you're saying that the Necro's powers won't work if he doen't use Bone and Curse?

If Alicia get to start with energy to use her abilities, she'll crush him.. Otherwise, she'll just win..

He needs curses and bones.. Summoning necromancers are dependant on their summons.. They themselves are very weak most of the time.. A Bone and Curse necromancer adapts the battle the way he wishes it to take place.. The summoning necromancer is too straight forward..

So yeah.. Alicia will definatly defeat a summoner necromancer.. Especially since he needs bodies..

Sol Valentine
Oh. Thanks.

Darth Extecute
I'm just honest..

Sol Valentine
Honesty is the best policy.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I disagree.. The summons from a necromancer is nothing against Alicia and her powers.. In order for a necromancer to survive, he has to be Bone and Curses..

Clearly uve never played / vsed a good summoner.... should use...
Beast axe, Enig, 3/20/2 or 2/20 good mod circlet, sojs, maras/2/15+ ammy, spirit, arach, full inventory of course. Might merk (act 2) /w pride, bramble and coa...

zbucsz
psn dagger necro ftw!!!!! my fav char pwns

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Clearly uve never played / vsed a good summoner.... should use...
Beast axe, Enig, 3/20/2 or 2/20 good mod circlet, sojs, maras/2/15+ ammy, spirit, arach, full inventory of course. Might merk (act 2) /w pride, bramble and coa...

I'm sure that explains why I had a top-geared, 99 summoning necromancer..

What good does that do when they are all blown away in a big tornado? Then all we have between Alicia's gun and the necromancer is a tiny helmet and a chainmail.. A necromancer needs his curses and bones in a fight like this..

Alicia isn't the daily foe that you fight.. Sure, she cant take on Diablo, or Baal.. But lets face it.. A summoning necromancer cant either.. In order for him to win against diablo with summonings, he has to be lucky.. Especially on hell..

A summoning necromancer is too vournable from attacks.. Especially since if he dies, so does his summonings.. Alicia can summon down meteors and tornados, to mention a few..

Not to forget, she can call down a lighting with strength that the necromancer hasn't seen before..
She summons armies of ravens, which WILL do damage.. She can use her mind to throw anything approaching her away..

Not to forget that she has a shotgun, a machinegun, a sniper rifle, a gattling gun..

The one chance the summoning necromancer would be to teleport right up her face.. And as she switches to shotgun, all that stands between her and a victory is a final "Oh crap" from the necromancer..

Trust me.. I have had a necromancer.. And I've played Bullet Witch.. I've cleared both as good as possible, and I'm standing strong to my opinion..

Sure, the summons may have resistance, but they die like flies against Baal and Diablo.. Alicia's spells is of that strength..

MadMel
my summonecro had iron maiden, bone spear, poison nova, and a few other curses which i cant remember..
i could take out hell diablo...i almost soloed the trist run, if it werent for that sonnova mana drain baal sad

besides, i used golems as apposed to skeles

Diamond Kisses
my summonecro had iron maiden, bone spear, poison nova, and a few other curses which i cant remember..
i could take out hell diablo...i almost soloed the trist run, if it werent for that sonnova mana drain baal sad

besides, i used golems as apposed to skeles

You kind of said 'Maxed out Summoning Necro' stick out tongue

Not summoning necro with Poison/Bone and Curses smile

I guess that was what DE was taking up a discussion about yes

MadMel
yea but i highly doubt anyone who would leave his necro without bonespear at least

Darth Extecute
yea but i highly doubt anyone who would leave his necro without bonespear at least

Trust me.. They are out there..

And they work, as long as you dont fight Diablo or Baal..

And truthfully, I'd take a Summon/Curse rather than Summon/Poison & Bones..

MadMel
meh...its a game...i play how i like, and i could still snap everyone laughing out loud

thats if my account hadnt expired sad

anyways, check this vid i found of a summon/curse necro do tristram
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzM39gW_8c

Darth Extecute
As I said.. Summon and Curse over Summon and Bones..

zbucsz
melee sorc's is badass if u got the gear

Diamond Kisses
If you got the gear, a melee necromancer is badass too roll eyes (sarcastic)

And an Amazon!
And a Barbarian!
And a Paladin!
And a Druid!
And an Assassin!

That is what I love about Diablo big grin

shin_gear
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.