Darksied vs depowered tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scuzz
this has prob been done a million times before, but i would like to here what people think!

no robots or minions! i think it is safe to assume that tyrant could withstand the omega beams,

i think tyrant would win, but it seems that DC fans would pik dc characters no matter what the match is!

just to clarify, this is not spite, i think tyrant would win but i dont know the full darksied powerset! so you tell me who you think would win

fight is in an emty galaxy!

guy222
Originally posted by scuzz
this has prob been done a million times before, but i would like to here what people think!

no robots or minions! i think it is safe to assume that tyrant could withstand the omega beams,

i think tyrant would win, but it seems that DC fans would pik dc characters no matter what the match is!

just to clarify, this is not spite, i think tyrant would win but i dont know the full darksied powerset! so you tell me who you think would win

tyrant ftw

TricksterPriest

First off, you're wrong. The true OE can, and would erase Tyrant. 2nd, this match is currently spite. Darkseid no longer posseses the Omega Force.

Now, if Darkseid has his powerset, I see him taking a strong majority. Tyrant is powerful, but around mid-skyfather level. And this thread will go to hell in a few posts, when our resident troll-extraordinaire shows up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rorschach
I think Darkseid currently does possesses the Omega Force. He vaporized some chick in an issue of Countdown, and I'm pretty sure that the events of Superman/Batman took place before Countdown.

but it seems that DC fans would pik dc characters no matter what the match is!

I pick Darkseid cause he's DC.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Rorschach
I think Darkseid currently does possesses the Omega Force. He vaporized some chick in an issue of Countdown, and I'm pretty sure that the events of Superman/Batman took place before Countdown.

I pick Darkseid cause he's DC.

Oh, that's good to hear. cool

"I pick Darkseid cause he's DC."
Being a rebel, eh? 313dur

Soljer
Did it have da finder beams?!

IT HAS TO HAVE DA FINDER BEAMS!!!!!!

smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.