Thanos Vs. Superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
No battlefield removal in a 1000 mile square pocket dimension with a yellow son. No prep on either side, Superboy Prime is in his current gear. Thanos is as he was in Anhillation.

Who is victorious?

Rorschach
Superman Prime sits down and does nothing for 4 issues while Thanos watches.

Erik-Lensherr
Superboy would destroy him

Soljer
Originally posted by Rorschach
Superman Prime sits down and does nothing for 4 issues while Thanos watches.

Was that a joke about how Superman Prime has no feats?

Cause this is Superboy.

Zebedee
Indeed unlike D.C. we don't have to worry about copyright here!

Rorschach

Soljer

Zebedee

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Only because D.C. no longer own the Superboy copyright. It's also why Conner Kent died.

Not true.

It IS the reason Connor Kent won't be coming back, however. At least not as Superboy.

Rorschach
Only because D.C. no longer own the Superboy copyright. It's also why Conner Kent died.

Yeah, but he is like in his 20s now so he can't be going by the Superboy anymore.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Soljer
Not true.

It IS the reason Connor Kent won't be coming back, however. At least not as Superboy.

Slightly nitpicking. Yes C Kent may back, but it's why he is not referred to as Superboy throughout Countdown.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Rorschach
Yeah, but he is like in his 20s now so he can't be going by the Superboy anymore.

Never stopped the Backstreet Boys or Boyzone or Boys to Men, or any Silver age member of the LSH.

Sundipped
Superboy/man Prime wins.

Evil_Ash
SuperEmoboy Whine wins.

grey fox
This fight does bring up some good points however

What could they call him ?

Superboy is off limits due to the retarded copyright claim from bitter family members.

Prime can't be used or the thousands of TF fans will rise up and tear DC to shreds.

SuperMan Prime is already a character.

He could however rename himself thanks due to his new allegiance to the Sinestro Corps.

"I am no longer this boy...I am now fear...pure and utter fear"

Thus 'Fear' was born !

Kutulu
Originally posted by grey fox

Superboy is off limits due to the retarded copyright claim from bitter family members.

Prime can't be used or the thousands of TF fans will rise up and tear DC to shreds.

He could however rename himself thanks due to his new allegiance to the Sinestro Corps.

Thus 'Fear' was born !

They could call him Super Emo. laughing laughing

Kurash
superboy

rico777
Retcon punch for the win

KMC_Drifter
DC could always pull a page from Prince's book. Superboy could call himself....the Hero formerly known as Superboy

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox

Thus 'Fear' was born !
Or they could call him Superman Prime as they've already begun doing. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

rico777

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Superboy would destroy him thanos would win this.

quanchi112
supreboy prime is very powerful but his mind is young and quite susceptible and quite the emotional wreck. superboy hung with him and he killed some green lanterns. no biggie there. theykeep miost of these no namers around just to get killed. thanos would be way to much for him to handle. thanos could take his blows and would win this day.

Zebedee
Originally posted by quanchi112
supreboy prime is very powerful but his mind is young and quite susceptible and quite the emotional wreck. superboy hung with him and he killed some green lanterns. no biggie there. theykeep miost of these no namers around just to get killed. thanos would be way to much for him to handle. thanos could take his blows and would win this day.

I have to disagree.

smile

quanchi112
I have to disagree.

smile its fine. i just think that raw power doesnt get it done against thanos. hes gone up against badasses and hung with some powerful beings.

tyrant>odin>sbp imo.

Zebedee
its fine. i just think that raw power doesnt get it done against thanos. hes gone up against badasses and hung with some powerful beings.

tyrant>odin>sbp imo.

They both are and both beat him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Or they could call him Superman Prime as they've already begun doing. stick out tongue

But what about the OTHER Superman Prime ?

quanchi112
They both are and both beat him. both have experience and thanos wasnt beaten by odin. he wqs losing but it wasnt over. sbp isnt as experienced as either tyrant or odin and simply isnt as powerful. thanos wins.

Soops220
both have experience and thanos wasnt beaten by odin. he wqs losing but it wasnt over. sbp isnt as experienced as either tyrant or odin and simply isnt as powerful. thanos wins.

you've said yourself several times that Odin defeated Thanos in that fight. Its funny how you interpret the fight different ways depending on who you're arguing for. Superboy prime wins this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
you've said yourself several times that Odin defeated Thanos in that fight. Its funny how you interpret the fight different ways depending on who you're arguing for. Superboy prime wins this. no i said odin was winning but the fight still ended in a draw. fight wasnt finished. shifty

rico777
no i said odin was winning but the fight still ended in a draw. fight wasnt finished. shifty

Thanos was getting owned... 1 more minute and he'd probably die the same way as when drax killed him. Thanos is weak, didn't even know that Drax was behind him... its sad

SBP wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Thanos was getting owned... 1 more minute and he'd probably die the same way as when drax killed him. Thanos is weak, didn't even know that Drax was behind him... its sad

SBP wins thanos was talking to drax, this proves u dont even know the story and havent read it.

thanos never submitted to a superman level being.

rico777
thanos was talking to drax, this proves u dont even know the story and havent read it.

thanos never submitted to a superman level being.

and he still got owned? sad! Thanos is even slower than i realized, thank you for making me see that quan. SBP blitzes thanos with thousands of retcon punches a second.

Thanos dies faster than he did against drax.

Sirius77

You realize that superboy prime smoked the
Flash inside of the speed force.

He pushed multiple planets at sublight speeds across galaxies
without the inhabitants noticing.

He retconned all of DC with a punch.

AAnd he pimp smacked Black Adam into another reality.

Thanos gets pwned, raped and anything else that involves getting
his butt kicked on a multiversal level.

SBP>>>>> Thanos

SBP ftw.

quanchi112
and he still got owned? sad! Thanos is even slower than i realized, thank you for making me see that quan. SBP blitzes thanos with thousands of retcon punches a second.

Thanos dies faster than he did against drax. sbp struggled to defeat superboy. thanos would make mincemeat out of him in two seconds flat. sbp gets defeated.

rico777
sbp struggled to defeat superboy. thanos would make mincemeat out of him in two seconds flat. sbp gets defeated.
SBP punches harder than Drax... SBP punches through Thanos like butter.

Thanos loses big time... close this spite thread.

quanchi112
SBP punches harder than Drax... SBP punches through Thanos like butter.

Thanos loses big time... close this spite thread. every thread ur in u want closed. drax was a silver bullet to thanos and sbp isnt. plus drax cheapshotted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
You realize that superboy prime smoked the
Flash inside of the speed force.

He pushed multiple planets at sublight speeds across galaxies
without the inhabitants noticing.

He retconned all of DC with a punch.

AAnd he pimp smacked Black Adam into another reality.

Thanos gets pwned, raped and anything else that involves getting
his butt kicked on a multiversal level.

SBP>>>>> Thanos

SBP ftw. he also cried and emo'd his way into defeat. went right into the red dun becuz hes not that bright and has many emotional problems. thanos would crush black adam as well.

lordboo
every thread ur in u want closed. drax was a silver bullet to thanos and sbp isnt. plus drax cheapshotted.
thanos more or less let him self be killed,he made no attempt to stop drax.

rico777
every thread ur in u want closed. drax was a silver bullet to thanos and sbp isnt. plus drax cheapshotted.

How is it a cheap shot? Thanos should have been more aware.. Batman many times has known when MM has been invisible behind him. Batman > Thanos in awareness i guess

SBP wins..

quanchi112
How is it a cheap shot? Thanos should have been more aware.. Batman many times has known when MM has been invisible behind him. Batman > Thanos in awareness i guess

SBP wins.. sbp struggled with superboy. nuff said.

rico777
sbp struggled with superboy. nuff said.
SBP >> superboy > Drax > Thanos

nuff said

quanchi112

nuff said this is one of the worst greater than or less thans i have ever seen.

thanos wins.

vlaaad12345
Ripping someones hand off and beating them to death without having a single scratch on you=struggling now huh....sbp wrecked 2 veteran gl's and destroyed 32 regular ones,a superman nearly 2 of them,power girl,mm,black adam,teen titans and the doom patrol this downrating of sbp really needs to stop.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Ripping someones hand off and beating them to death without having a single scratch on you=struggling now huh....sbp wrecked 2 veteran gl's and destroyed 32 regular ones,a superman nearly 2 of them,power girl,mm,black adam,teen titans and the doom patrol this downrating of sbp really needs to stop. sbp is one of my faves. but killing green lanterns isnt that big of a thing. his mind is susceptible to tp as well.

smile

rico777

nuff said

Even worse than Astners?

SBP wins quite easily.

quanchi112
Even worse than Astners?

SBP wins quite easily. thanos defeats him a variety of ways.

Sirius77
sbp struggled to defeat superboy. thanos would make mincemeat out of him in two seconds flat. sbp gets defeated.

Oh, so you're going to talk about low end feats?

Thanos got his chest layed open by wolverines bone claws.

Need I say squirrel Girl?

Sirius77
he also cried and emo'd his way into defeat. went right into the red dun becuz hes not that bright and has many emotional problems. thanos would crush black adam as well.

Squirrel Girl.

Sirius77
Originally posted by lordboo
thanos more or less let him self be killed,he made no attempt to stop drax.

What about the large, bright forcefield that Thanos
put up? Thats not a defence?

And if he wanted to die, then why did he kep saying
"just a little more time.."?

Sirius77

Squirrel Girl.

Bone Claws.

Sirius77
sbp is one of my faves. but killing green lanterns isnt that big of a thing. his mind is susceptible to tp as well.

smile

Retconning the DC universe is a big deal. You seemed
to have "forgotten" that.

Sirius77
thanos defeats him a variety of ways.

Why do you repeat everything you say?

Phenomenol
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Ripping someones hand off and beating them to death without having a single scratch on you=struggling now huh....sbp wrecked 2 veteran gl's and destroyed 32 regular ones,a superman nearly 2 of them,power girl,mm,black adam,teen titans and the doom patrol this downrating of sbp really needs to stop.

And all of those are B/C-list characters. Anyone with class 100 strength could do what SBP did. thumb up

panthergod
Originally posted by Phenomenol
And all of those are B/C-list characters. Anyone with class 100 strength could do what SBP did. thumb up
Anyone with class 100 strength could laugh at Black Adam's Thunder punches?

laughing laughing laughing

Phenomenol
Originally posted by panthergod
Anyone with class 100 strength could laugh at Black Adam's Thunder punches?

laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, Drax, Hulk, Thor, the list goes on...Please lets not talk about who has whooped on Black Adam.

Juntai
LOL.

rotiart

Thanos dies faster than he did against drax.

did you bother to even read that comic?

DID YOU?

no?
then read it. Thanos was busy with something else when he died. Someone else even told Drax to please not attack Thanos as he tried to do whatever it was (i think he was trying to bring Galactus back up to stuff) and he couldn't do anything else while he was doing that.

wow you didn't even bother to read the comic and made a judgement call.

Sirius77
Yeah, Drax, Hulk, Thor, the list goes on...Please lets not talk about who has whooped on Black Adam.

Wow, you're really delusional... aren't you...?

Phenomenol
Retconning the DC universe is a big deal. You seemed
to have "forgotten" that.

You seem to forget there was a wall for him to punch. He simply just didn't punch reality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius77
Originally posted by rotiart

DID YOU?

no?
then read it. Thanos was busy with something else when he died. Someone else even told Drax to please not attack Thanos as he tried to do whatever it was (i think he was trying to bring Galactus back up to stuff) and he couldn't do anything else while he was doing that.

wow you didn't even bother to read the comic and made a judgement call.

So tghat big, bright, obvious sheild around him wasn't a defense then....?

Are you serious?

Sirius77
You seem to forget there was a wall for him to punch. He simply just didn't punch reality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So the Phantom Zone has walls then?

The Speed Force has walls?

He punched through ALL of those.

Read IC. And don't bother with statements like this until you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phenomenol

Read IC. And don't bother with statements like this until you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've read IC.

My god, read my post! I addressed your "retcon punch" statement. I didn't mention any of the other feats that you are talking about. The retcon punch was not impressive because he had a wall to punch. That was my point.

quanchi112
You seem to forget there was a wall for him to punch. He simply just didn't punch reality. roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up

Sirius77
I've read IC.

My god, read my post! I addressed your "retcon punch" statement. I didn't mention any of the other feats that you are talking about. The retcon punch was not impressive because he had a wall to punch. That was my point.

So punching a wall that held the entire continuity of the
DC universe and actually shattering it isn't a big feat?

Thats really not true.

quanchi112

Read IC. And don't bother with statements like this until you do. roll eyes (sarcastic) he prved u wrong. without the wall there he couldnt affect reality with a punch. read it again. and u are the only one who gave sbp a win over spectre.

embarrasment

Phenomenol

Thats really not true.

Again, anyone with class 100 strength could have done what SBP did. He really wasn't all that impressive.

quanchi112

Thats really not true. he couldnt have had that effect if he didnt have the wall there. couldnt do it on his own. that is the point.

quanchi112
Oh, so you're going to talk about low end feats?

Thanos got his chest layed open by wolverines bone claws.

Need I say squirrel Girl? wolverine had no affect on him. sg isnt canon imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart

DID YOU?

no?

wow you didn't even bother to read the comic and made a judgement call. rico just follows me into every thread baiting me. it has no effect. pay this sock no mind.

rotiart
So tghat big, bright, obvious sheild around him wasn't a defense then....?

Are you serious?

My argument had nothing to do with a shield or not. It had to do that Thanos had no choice in the matter. It was either stand there, free galactus, and get stabbed...

or not free galactus... since it was he had only one chance to do that... and beat the crap on drax.

... Thanos is not "slow"

As for thanos winning the fight, i never said thanos would win.

quanchi112
thanos has could tp him for the win as well.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by rotiart ... Thanos is not "slow"

Speed and agility are at the "enhanced human" level.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

quanchi112
sbp isnt a seasoned vet and his raw power doesnt get him the win. thanos has fought tougher beings than him before. sbp loses.

Sirius77
he prved u wrong. without the wall there he couldnt affect reality with a punch. read it again. and u are the only one who gave sbp a win over spectre.

embarrasment

So he punched through two realitys, but hes not
a reality manipulator?

And what about when he retconned the teen titans every time he
would punch one? Not reality manipulation?

And I still stand by that fact. He retconned DC. What do you
not understand about that? READ IC.

Sirius77
Again, anyone with class 100 strength could have done what SBP did. He really wasn't all that impressive.

So everyone that you named can punch their
way out of the Phantom Zone and The Speed Force?

Everyone with class 100 strength can retconn universes?

You need help.

Sirius77
he couldnt have had that effect if he didnt have the wall there. couldnt do it on his own. that is the point.

Again. And for the LAST TIME. He punched through TWO DIMENSIONS
after that.

Sirius77
wolverine had no affect on him. sg isnt canon imo.

Squirrel Girl?

quanchi112
So he punched through two realitys, but hes not
a reality manipulator?

And what about when he retconned the teen titans every time he
would punch one? Not reality manipulation?

And I still stand by that fact. He retconned DC. What do you
not understand about that? READ IC. have read it but u failed to understand it.

quanchi112
Squirrel Girl? not canon to mainstream marvel.

Sirius77
thanos has could tp him for the win as well.

I assume you didn't see what he did to MM?

Phenomenol
So everyone that you named can punch their
way out of the Phantom Zone and The Speed Force?

Everyone with class 100 strength can retconn universes?

You need help.

God, you really don't get it do you. ANYONE with class 100 strength would have punched the walls of reality. The wall was there to be broken.

SBP punching his way out of the Phantom Zone is impressive, it took him too long to bust out of the Speedforce.

Sirius77
not canon to mainstream marvel.

Prove it.

quanchi112
I assume you didn't see what he did to MM? which issue.

quanchi112
Prove it. prove she is canon.

Phenomenol
I assume you didn't see what he did to MM?

I did, he SUCKER punched MM.

quanchi112
I did, he SUCKER punched MM. on yeah when he put him on that lame tower.

quanchi112
did mm try to tp him? prove it. again issue so i can verify it like i asked.

Sirius77
sbp isnt a seasoned vet and his raw power doesnt get him the win. thanos has fought tougher beings than him before. sbp loses.

Hes fought beings that can beat the Flash to the end of the Speed force?
Bart said that he had to merge with the Speed Force just to keep up with
SBP. SBP SMOKED the Flash merged with the Speed Force.
Do you know how fast something would have to be to beat something trillions of times faster than light to its target?

He pushed planets across galaxies at sublight speeds without the inhabitants noticing. Again, do you know how much speed, strength and control something would have to possess to do that?

He punched through two dimensions. Under his own strength. One
time when he was weakened.

He flew through his only weakness. A Red Sun, and not only survived, but got up out of the crater that he made, fired a blast of heat vision at Current Superman and then proceeded to LITERALLY beat the Superman of Earth 2 to death.

Superboy Prime also took a full out attack from Black Adam. And when I say full out, I mean magical lightning, insane punches, the works. When he raised his head up, he was smiling, and unscathed. He looked into Black Adams eyes and said "heh.. tickles." Then he proceeded to pimp smack Black Adam LITERALLY into another dimension.

Thanos has NOT fought someone like Superboy-Prime.

Superboy-Prime FTW.

quanchi112
Hes fought beings that can beat the Flash to the end of the Speed force?
Bart said that he had to merge with the Speed Force just to keep up with
SBP. SBP SMOKED the Flash merged with the Speed Force.
Do you know how fast something would have to be to beat something trillions of times faster than light to its target?

He pushed planets across galaxies at sublight speeds without the inhabitants noticing. Again, do you know how much speed, strength and control something would have to possess to do that?

He punched through two dimensions. Under his own strength. One
time when he was weakened.

He flew through his only weakness. A Red Sun, and not only survived, but got up out of the crater that he made, fired a blast of heat vision at Current Superman and then proceeded to LITERALLY beat the Superman of Earth 2 to death.

Superboy Prime also took a full out attack from Black Adam. And when I say full out, I mean magical lightning, insane punches, the works. When he raised his head up, he was smiling, and unscathed. He looked into Black Adams eyes and said "heh.. tickles." Then he proceeded to pimp smack Black Adam LITERALLY into another dimension.

Thanos has NOT fought someone like Superboy-Prime.

Superboy-Prime FTW. tyrant and odin would smoke sbp. thanos fought them both. sbp would go down hard and quickly there.

Sirius77
have read it but u failed to understand it.

You're so biased an unreasonable. You don't know what
your talking about, lol.

You never do.. do you? laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
You're so biased an unreasonable. You don't know what
your talking about, lol.

You never do.. do you? laughing laughing laughing laughing u gave sbp a win over spectre straight up. hes ur fav character its cool. i get it.

Sirius77
God, you really don't get it do you. ANYONE with class 100 strength would have punched the walls of reality. The wall was there to be broken.

SBP punching his way out of the Phantom Zone is impressive, it took him too long to bust out of the Speedforce.

You don't get how strong that wall was, do you?

It was the entire DC continuity incarnate. He punched through it.

Thor cannot do that, neither can any other non cosmic.

Also, the reason why it took so long is the fact that he was on a planet
with a Red Sun. But he still managed it. Even then, Flash still coudn't catch him.

Sirius77
which issue.

The middle of IC shows it on a surveillence camera.

Guess you didn't read it...

quanchi112
The middle of IC shows it on a surveillence camera.

Guess you didn't read it... which issue. i dont remember every little tidbit of info from all the comics i ahve read. tell me what issue number exactly? ill see if ur telling the truth.

The Great Galen
How is Thanos going to keep up with SBP, SBP could literally walk behind him at hundreds of times past the speed of light and punch throough his chest. He could throw 1000 punches per second with each punch having enough force to level an entire planet, and seeing as how Thanos was brutally raped by Drax I dont see thanos winning this. SBP 8/10.

Sirius77
prove she is canon.

You just rephrased the question that I asked you...
thats pitiful...

Now, if it is not cannon, then give me proof.
If not, then you're lying.

quanchi112
You just rephrased the question that I asked you...
thats pitiful...

Now, if it is not cannon, then give me proof.
If not, then you're lying. thanos doesnt try to destroy the multiverse anymore. its typical of the thanosi. thanos has cnagned since ig.

Sirius77
did mm try to tp him? prove it. again issue so i can verify it like i asked.

What the f*** are you talking about?
MM is the most powerful telepath on DC Earth. He
should have sensed him coming. laughing

Sirius77
tyrant and odin would smoke sbp. thanos fought them both. sbp would go down hard and quickly there.

There have been multiple threads on this topic and you were
proven wrong on each one. SBP would pwn both of them.

quanchi112
There have been multiple threads on this topic and you were
proven wrong on each one. SBP would pwn both of them. not even close. he wouldnt last four panels.

Sirius77
u gave sbp a win over spectre straight up. hes ur fav character its cool. i get it.

I could say the same about you and Thanos.

You're biased.

I give feats and evidence, you repeat yourself.

See the difference.

Sirius77
not even close. he wouldnt last four panels.

Tell me why.

You never do.

Because you can't. You're appearently incapable of reason.

All you do is repeat yourself. You never give evidence.

quanchi112
should have sensed him coming. laughing what issue? dont dodge my questions.

Sirius77
which issue. i dont remember every little tidbit of info from all the comics i ahve read. tell me what issue number exactly? ill see if ur telling the truth.

I have the hard cover.

quanchi112
Tell me why.

You never do.

Because you can't. You're appearently incapable of reason.

All you do is repeat yourself. You never give evidence. becuz tyrant dusted top tiers while sbp was messing around with superboy. atyrant never lost and challenged galactus and was beating him. who was the most powerful being sbp defeated?

quanchi112
I have the hard cover. see what i mean ill look it up myself. what was going on on the page. im just flying thorugh it to find it.

Sirius77
which issue. i dont remember every little tidbit of info from all the comics i ahve read. tell me what issue number exactly? ill see if ur telling the truth.

You tell me where it says that the Thanos Squirrel Girl Fight wasn't cannon.

You can't because it is.

The Great Galen
It doesnt matter regardless, thanos loses.

Phenomenol
You don't get how strong that wall was, do you?

It was the entire DC continuity incarnate. He punched through it.

Thor cannot do that, neither can any other non cosmic.

Also, the reason why it took so long is the fact that he was on a planet
with a Red Sun. But he still managed it. Even then, Flash still coudn't catch him.

Where does it state the "Reaity walls" strength?

It really never explains how he got out of the speedforce, all you see is him leaving with the Anti-monitor armor.

quanchi112
You tell me where it says that the Thanos Squirrel Girl Fight wasn't cannon.

You can't because it is. i told u why i thought so already. what is going on the page where mm attacks his mind? dont dodge it.

Sirius77
becuz tyrant dusted top tiers while sbp was messing around with superboy. atyrant never lost and challenged galactus and was beating him. who was the most powerful being sbp defeated?

Thor beat Galactus.

SBP>>>>>>>Thor.

Superboy prime defeated every being on the machine that
Alex Luthor made, and took on two Supermen after flying
through a red sun.

He smoked the Flash. And took on all of the Outsiders/Teen Titans and mutilated most of them, and killed the rest. Some survived though.

He pimp smacked Black Adam into another reality.

Zauriel, an agent of the Presence broke his flaming sword on
SBPs flesh, and SBP was unscathed.

He beat Breach, someone capabvle of soloing Superman with a Heat Vision Blast.

He took down Raven and some other darkforce user quite easily,
and actually caused them mental pain in the process.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
It doesnt matter regardless, thanos loses. u dont think thanos could tp him for the win.

quanchi112
Thor beat Galactus.

SBP>>>>>>>Thor.

Superboy prime defeated every being on the machine that
Alex Luthor made, and took on two Supermen after flying
through a red sun.

He smoked the Flash. And took on all of the Outsiders/Teen Titans and mutilated most of them, and killed the rest. Some survived though.

He pimp smacked Black Adam into another reality.

Zauriel, an agent of the Presence broke his flaming sword on
SBPs flesh, and SBP was unscathed.

He beat Breach, someone capabvle of soloing Superman with a Heat Vision Blast.

He took down Raven and some other darkforce user quite easily,
and actually caused them mental pain in the process. who is bringing up thor. answer me this can sbp defeat galactus?

Sirius77
thanos doesnt try to destroy the multiverse anymore. its typical of the thanosi. thanos has cnagned since ig.

I didn't ask you that. I asked you to prove your claim that the Thanos vs Squirrel Girl fight was non-cannon.

Appearently you WERE lying.

quanchi112
I didn't ask you that. I asked you to prove your claim that the Thanos vs Squirrel Girl fight was non-cannon.

Appearently you WERE lying. wasnt referenced in any other book. stick out tongue

Sirius77
what issue? dont dodge my questions.

I just told you, I HAVE THE HARDCOVER EDITION.

It doesn't list issues. But the fact that you didn't know that SBP
beat MM proves that you didn't read IC.

You're so biased.

Sirius77
Originally posted by The Great Galen
It doesnt matter regardless, thanos loses.

Thank you..
Do you see what I'm working with here?
Quanchi has no concept of reason.

quanchi112
I just told you, I HAVE THE HARDCOVER EDITION.

It doesn't list issues. But the fact that you didn't know that SBP
beat MM proves that you didn't read IC.

You're so biased. what happens on the page. u cannot prove anything. he beat mm but mm didnt try to tp him. see the diff.

quanchi112
Thank you..
Do you see what I'm working with here?
Quanchi has no concept of reason. u just really like sbp.

Sirius77
Where does it state the "Reaity walls" strength?

It really never explains how he got out of the speedforce, all you see is him leaving with the Anti-monitor armor.

Dunno, where does it say that Juggernauts armor is strong?

It doesn't have to, because it is heavily implied that Juggernauts armor is strong by way of feats.

The same is true of the wall. SBP punched it, and the chain reaction retconned the DC universe. It was strong enough to hold all DC realitys within it.

Sirius77
u just really like sbp.

You really like Thanos.

Look, I'm not going to play this stupid game with you.

You can't argue. You're just annoying. Almost everyone has
ignored you but me. I thought I was being nice, but its more trouble than its worth.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but I know that you're a HUGE HUGE
fan of Thanos, but there is a line between fan and fanboy, and I'm sorry, but by denying reason and feats and all manner of evidence, you have crossed that line in a terrible way.

I'm just asking you to reason and look at feats and facts and evidence instead of your own opinion.

Sirius77
what happens on the page. u cannot prove anything. he beat mm but mm didnt try to tp him. see the diff.

No. Because:

quote: (post)
should have sensed him coming.

Sirius77
u dont think thanos could tp him for the win.

He won't have time. SBP is faster than the Flash merged with The
Speed Force. He beat him to Earth. Bart said that he had to merge with the Speed Force just to keep up with him.

quanchi112
No. Because:

quote: (post)
should have sensed him coming. just looked it up. there is no tp resistance shown anywhere. he snuck up on mm like a thif in the night.

quanchi112
He won't have time. SBP is faster than the Flash merged with The
Speed Force. He beat him to Earth. Bart said that he had to merge with the Speed Force just to keep up with him. fail. cant get past thanos shields in time. tp for the win.

Phenomenol
Dunno, where does it say that Juggernauts armor is strong?

It doesn't have to, because it is heavily implied that Juggernauts armor is strong by way of feats.

The same is true of the wall. SBP punched it, and the chain reaction retconned the DC universe. It was strong enough to hold all DC realitys within it.

The word Enchanted (empowered) by Cyttorack is enough to let you know Juggs armor is powerful.

What makes the wall so strong, prove to me that Nightwing couldn't break it or Green Arrow, LOL.

Sirius77
just looked it up. there is no tp resistance shown anywhere. he snuck up on mm like a thif in the night.

The entire oint of TP is to read minds. If people can sneek up on you, then you're TP isn't working right. Unless that person is faster than the Flash, and you can't think fast enough to use your TP. Which was the case with SBP and MM.

quanchi112
The entire oint of TP is to read minds. If people can sneek up on you, then you're TP isn't working right. Unless that person is faster than the Flash, and you can't think fast enough to use your TP. Which was the case with SBP and MM. thanos knows hes here whereas mm didnt know what was going on til it was to late. see the diff.

wink

Sirius77
fail. cant get past thanos shields in time. tp for the win.

Thanos has a reaction time below Spiderman's...

SBP has one above the Flash..

Flashes Reaction Time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spiderman's

Reaction Time.

Do you have any idea how fast the Flash is?

Sirius77
The word Enchanted (empowered) by Cyttorack is enough to let you know Juggs armor is powerful.

What makes the wall so strong, prove to me that Nightwing couldn't break it or Green Arrow, LOL.

Prove to me that nightwing can't break a cosmic cube.

Sirius77
thanos knows hes here whereas mm didnt know what was going on til it was to late. see the diff.

wink

Reaction Time.

Do you have any idea how fast the Flash is?

Phenomenol
Prove to me that nightwing can't break a cosmic cube.

It is possible in comic book land.

Sirius77
It is possible in comic book land.

You're really grasping straws, aren't you?

Phenomenol
You're really grasping straws, aren't you?

My straws were nothing but facts.

Also, the retcon punch doesn't mean SBP is just that great, beings like Magneto who never did anything like that could beat SBP!

Sirius77
My straws were nothing but facts.

No their not. You're saying that the wall that holds all DC realitys is weak enough for Nightwing to break.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

All that you're doing is speculating.

You're trying to play SBPs feats down, but he still punched through two dimensions.

He also has a multitude of feats that I haven't even named yet. But you keep trying to disprove this one. You must be really desperate.

Phenomenol
No their not. You're saying that the wall that holds all DC realitys is weak enough for Nightwing to break.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

All that you're doing is speculating.

You're trying to play SBPs feats down, but he still punched through two dimensions.

He also has a multitude of feats that I haven't even named yet. But you keep trying to disprove this one. You must be really desperate.

No, you stated that the wall was incredibly strong and I asked you where that was stated?

Who cares if SBP punched through dimensions, you think that is an automatic win; just because it hasn't been done before!

Magneto never broke through a dimension but he WILL BEAT SBP ASS!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, you stated that the wall was incredibly strong and I asked you where that was stated?

Who cares if SBP punched through dimensions, you think that is an automatic win; just because it hasn't been done before!

FAIL. magneto would NEVER beat SBP.

quanchi112

Reaction Time.

Do you have any idea how fast the Flash is? thanos defeated the runner who is a lot faster than the flash.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
FAIL. magneto would NEVER beat SBP.

LOL, Make the thread and ring the bell, school is about to begin. smile !

Sirius77

What are you talking about?

I think that its an automatic win because SBP is physically superior to Thanos in every way. Hes faster than Thanos can think.

Also, I don't know where the heck that Magneto crap came from, but it has no relevence to this argument, and its possibly one of the most ridiculous things that I've every heard.

quanchi112
sbp doesnt have tp defense. game over.

Sirius77
thanos defeated the runner who is a lot faster than the flash.

He defeated the Runner with the IG.

Also, before that, he was getting horribly pwned, lol.
He couldsn't hardly even hold on to his little chair, lol. laughing laughing laughing

Also, seriously, this is a Thread about SBP vs Thanos,
not SBP vs Thanos w/ IG.

Nice Try. Not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius77

He resisted Raven. Shes a telepath. He also hurt her mind when she tried to TP him.

quanchi112
He defeated the Runner with the IG.

Also, before that, he was getting horribly pwned, lol.
He couldsn't hardly even hold on to his little chair, lol. laughing laughing laughing

Also, seriously, this is a Thread about SBP vs Thanos,
not SBP vs Thanos w/ IG.

Nice Try. Not. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos didnt have the ig. wink thanos defeated a being fatser than himself and with the space gem. what a feat.

smile

Laminator_X
SBP is certainly the more impressive physical specimen, but I don't know if that would be enough. If SBP does anything other than a continuous unrelenting speed-blitz, Thanos has a chance, particularly if Thanos can get him talking.

hanos only suffers from CiS when he's God-tripping. The rest of the time he's largely immune to it, especially in his later, wiser appearances. SBP OTOH is the walking poster child for CiS. He's a naive enfent terrible with buckets of power but not much of a handle on what to do with it. He might well give Thanos an opportunity without realizing it.

Sirius77

By the way, here are some scans.

SBP is too fast for MM to react:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2372/ic29a304ge.gif
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/66/ic313aa.gif

He's also invulnerable to magic:

Taking hits from an all out Black Adam
http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00210le.jpg
and then taking him out
http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00223au.jpg

Telling Nightwing he wasn't even trying when he destroyed the etam of Titans, JSAers, and Jlaers in Infinite Cisis 4
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00268qp.jpg
and then taking out Wondergirl and Superboy
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00274tz.jpg
http://img321.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00302jy.jpg
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00317ad.jpg

Speed Blitzes the Flashes:

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime5jb.jpg

Sirius77
Originally posted by Laminator_X
SBP is certainly the more impressive physical specimen, but I don't know if that would be enough. If SBP does anything other than a continuous unrelenting speed-blitz, Thanos has a chance, particularly if Thanos can get him talking.

hanos only suffers from CiS when he's God-tripping. The rest of the time he's largely immune to it, especially in his later, wiser appearances. SBP OTOH is the walking poster child for CiS. He's a naive enfent terrible with buckets of power but not much of a handle on what to do with it. He might well give Thanos an opportunity without realizing it.

Basically all it would take would be a few punches for SBP to win. His strength and speed are incredible. And if Thanos gets him pissed enough, he'll kill him with one punch, regardless of how many sheilds are put up.

Phenomenol
What are you talking about?

I think that its an automatic win because SBP is physically superior to Thanos in every way. Hes faster than Thanos can think.

Also, I don't know where the heck that Magneto crap came from, but it has no relevence to this argument, and its possibly one of the most ridiculous things that I've every heard.

I agreed with you that SBP is physically more gifted, but I was merely correcting you on the ZOMFG the "RETCONZ PUNCH!!"

Also, You need to read on Maggs because SBP can't beat him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>