Finding the name of the Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nun0pt
Hey guys,

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this movie, since i'm not sure if its really a horror movie..

I remember watching it around my childhood, so i'm assuming the movie was made/released in the 1980's (early probably, since i saw it on TV), and i dont remember much of it, i can remember that in some part of the movie there was a guy (demon or something) with light coming out of his eyes, and he was driving a big truck in pursuit of some kids (i think it was a couple - ?) and obviously he wanted to kill them..

I hope someone know this movie, cos i've been trying to find out its name for quite some time, and cant remember it.

Best Regards.

steverules
I dunno the name but sounds good big grin

SelphieT
Originally posted by nun0pt
Hey guys,

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this movie, since i'm not sure if its really a horror movie..

I remember watching it around my childhood, so i'm assuming the movie was made/released in the 1980's (early probably, since i saw it on TV), and i dont remember much of it, i can remember that in some part of the movie there was a guy (demon or something) with light coming out of his eyes, and he was driving a big truck in pursuit of some kids (i think it was a couple - ?) and obviously he wanted to kill them..

I hope someone know this movie, cos i've been trying to find out its name for quite some time, and cant remember it.

Best Regards.

Can you describe the cars, the light in the bad guys eyes, or the characters at all? Its a pretty vague description, no offense.

nun0pt
I know its a bit vague.. i cant remember much.. i remember the light in the bad guy's eyes was like white or something, he was driving a truck (like a 6 wheeler or somethin) the car that the good ones were driving i cant remember, but i assume it was a common american type of van..

sorry dont remember much.. if i somehow discover the movie, i'll post the name of it..

hope someone can help out..

Thanks.

Best Regards.

ragesRemorse
deathrace 2000? thats all i got...,i mean six wheeler?

It sounds like that shitty early 2000 movie, Monster Man, but you said six wheeler

SpiderGauntlet
Do you know the conclusion? Or maybe a vague summary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.